User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 116
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 2:43:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Its check out time for me.

I will not post anything else in this thread.

My parting shots.........

Its very foolish to go half assed in such a lawsuit. A case like this will require the best and brightest legal team.

You are foolish to think that it can be done for less than millions of dollars.

The small fund will be depleated quickly. Lack of experience will raise its ugly head. Corners will be cut and serious mistakes will be made.

The consequences of legal losses could be severe.

Many outside this thread occasionally stop in for a peak at the thread and its not good what they think. Attorneys, nfa guys, and general firearm enthusiast are thinking what a mess.

I am OUT!
View Quote

K Thanks Bye.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 2:47:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

K Thanks Bye.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its very foolish to go half assed in such a lawsuit. A case like this will require the best and brightest legal team.

The small fund will be depleated quickly. Lack of experience will raise its ugly head. Corners will be cut and serious mistakes will be made.

Many outside this thread occasionally stop in for a peak at the thread and its not good what they think. Attorneys, nfa guys, and general firearm enthusiast are thinking what a mess.

I am OUT!

K Thanks Bye.

xm15e2s is like herpes. He never really goes away.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 2:47:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am OUT!

K Thanks Bye.

Yep. He'll be back.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 2:57:43 PM EDT
[#4]
personally i think this would have had a better chance succeeding in court if attorneys would have first fought and won against BATFE on their forfeiture action against those who were approved and manufactured. Then go after everything else once you have a ruling saying the can't legally take the MG away................................
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 3:02:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
personally i think this would have had a better chance succeeding in court if attorneys would have first fought and won against BATFE on their forfeiture action against those who were approved and manufactured. Then go after everything else once you have a ruling saying the can't legally take the MG away................................
View Quote

How's it hangin nfamachinegunnerZR1?
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 4:26:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

NorCal to the white courtesy phone please.

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 4:33:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No shit...
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 5:28:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

No shit...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit...

ya'll 3 might want to go get your anus checked by doctor if you get butt hurt that easily
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 5:38:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

ya'll 3 might want to go get your anus checked by doctor if you get butt hurt that easily
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit...

Just can't take a hint, can you?
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 5:48:54 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No shit...

says the guy that has to create a toon to rage on liberty

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 6:13:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

right....................what was I thinking trying to debate an internet forum groupie
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 6:27:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

right....................what was I thinking trying to debate an internet forum groupie
View Quote

What?
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 6:32:48 PM EDT
[#13]
In for 50 bucks.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 6:35:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I am OUT!
View Quote

WellBye.jpg...
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 6:44:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Yep. He'll be back.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The small fund will be depleated quickly. Lack of experience will raise its ugly head. Corners will be cut and serious mistakes will be made. The consequences of legal losses could be severe.

I am OUT!

K Thanks Bye.

Yep. He'll be back.

But it most certainly won't be in the thread where he's being thrown a party. Eight pages and he still hasn't shown up for his party. He's probably hanging out on Subguns with other like minded people like him.

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 6:50:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

You're a retread troll.  Even if you had something valuable to add to the conversation, it's too late, no one cares because you've already blown any shred of credibility you may have once had.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 6:52:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I was the other one. Fuck em.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link to the donation page has been posted twice (once by me), on the NFA Freedom Alliance Facebook page. They've deleted it both times.

Crafting their own post and link perhaps?

Todd from NFAFA messaged me when he deleted the post, but I didn't see it at the time because it went to "other" instead of my inbox. Basically he said he doesn't know anything about the cases or attorneys involved. He'd consider supporting it if more information is sent. And he'd appreciate people not posting solicitations for money on the NFAFA Facebook page without permission. Seems fair enough.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 7:04:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I am OUT!
View Quote

how about you man up and donate $10k instead of complaining. it will really get the ball rolling. if i recall heller was a long shot. i have no doubt ar15 alone can get the fund well over 100000 buy itself and once the ball gets rolling you dont think other gun groups would get involved. if you may recall that the CO recalls where started by a pissed of plumber. thanks for your help.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 7:51:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Just depends on how the federal attorneys interpret the law.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 7:54:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 7:58:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

A trust is a legal entity just like any other legal entity actual people have to be able to manage the property that is held by that legal entity.  Saying that a trust could manufacture a machine gun but the trustees or grantor could not possess that property is just plain ignorant.  If that were the case then trustees and grantors wouldn't be allowed to possess the SBRs and silencers that were registered to the trust because an unlawful transfer takes place when the trustee takes the SBR or silencer out.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 8:04:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Todd from NFAFA messaged me when he deleted the post, but I didn't see it at the time because it went to "other" instead of my inbox. Basically he said he doesn't know anything about the cases or attorneys involved. He'd consider supporting it if more information is sent. And he'd appreciate people not posting solicitations for money on the NFAFA Facebook page without permission. Seems fair enough.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link to the donation page has been posted twice (once by me), on the NFA Freedom Alliance Facebook page. They've deleted it both times.

His page, his rules - can't argue with that.
Since you know him, can you bring him up to speed and get the info posted there again?
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 8:52:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

A trust is a legal entity just like any other legal entity actual people have to be able to manage the property that is held by that legal entity.  Saying that a trust could manufacture a machine gun but the trustees or grantor could not possess that property is just plain ignorant.  If that were the case then trustees and grantors wouldn't be allowed to possess the SBRs and silencers that were registered to the trust because an unlawful transfer takes place when the trustee takes the SBR or silencer out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well thats why i was asking the questions. Honestly everyone has their own opinion. Its actually up to the judge to see what he thinks! Just curious if we win, how it would affect the Trust and Machine law. Trust has beneficiaries and that can affect the current machine laws. I don't think you can put another trust as a beneficiary, right?
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 8:56:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Well thats why i was asking the questions. Honestly everyone has their own opinion. Its actually up to the judge to see what he thinks! Just curious if we win, how it would affect the Trust and Machine law. Trust has beneficiaries and that can affect the current machine laws. I don't think you can put another trust as a beneficiary, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If a judge was stupid enough to issue an opinion that a trust could manufacture but the trustees could not possess it would get appealed and overturned so fast that his head would spin.  Trusts are not exclusive to the National Firearms Act, they are used for a whole hell of a lot more than just getting a silencer without having the CLEO sign off on your form.  The judge that issued that opinion would be affecting a lot more than just machine guns and his opinion would be shot down in a heartbeat.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:06:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

If a judge was stupid enough to issue an opinion that a trust could manufacture but the trustees could not possess it would get appealed and overturned so fast that his head would spin. Trusts are not exclusive to the National Firearms Act, they are used for a whole hell of a lot more than just getting a silencer without having the CLEO sign off on your form. The judge that issued that opinion would be affecting a lot more than just machine guns and his opinion would be shot down in a heartbeat.
View Quote

I don't have a trust.  I don't own an MG.  

Yet, this seems so clear......
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:32:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If a judge was stupid enough to issue an opinion that a trust could manufacture but the trustees could not possess it would get appealed and overturned so fast that his head would spin. Trusts are not exclusive to the National Firearms Act, they are used for a whole hell of a lot more than just getting a silencer without having the CLEO sign off on your form. The judge that issued that opinion would be affecting a lot more than just machine guns and his opinion would be shot down in a heartbeat.

It is only so clear to those that use logic, reason, common sense and who live in reality, that is why leftist are so out of touch with reality.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 10:07:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

If a judge was stupid enough to issue an opinion that a trust could manufacture but the trustees could not possess it would get appealed and overturned so fast that his head would spin.  Trusts are not exclusive to the National Firearms Act, they are used for a whole hell of a lot more than just getting a silencer without having the CLEO sign off on your form.  The judge that issued that opinion would be affecting a lot more than just machine guns and his opinion would be shot down in a heartbeat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly, people use it to "control" their assets without the government taking a pinch. To "manage" their assets so they don't have to worry about it when they pass away. Now those 2 words can affect the whole lawsuit just depends on how the judge sees it. He might say control is the same thing as possess. I'm curious to see this play out. I wonder why NOLO hadn't filed the first wave of papers. This is going to be a long road and I'm sure we will hit $50k by end of this month.

Just think of it this way. If you had a crack pipe in your pocket. You think the cops will take your plead that it belongs to your Trust?
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 10:11:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit...

View Quote

Snowleopard? That you?
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 10:13:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Since you know him, can you bring him up to speed and get the info posted there again?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I sent him the links to everything, and he didn't do anything with it. Oh well.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:28:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Here's a quote from him (on arfcom) where he says he is aware of the upcoming litigation, and is willing to help:

I think I saw in this thread that you are an attorney and are planning to litigate NFA issues. If I can be of assistance please don't hesitate to reach out anytime. I am here to serve.

You can also help us by helping to raise the funds I need to actually travel. I put everything I had into this effort. I have the plan, the bills, and the strategy all set I just need the damn money to get to the capitols!

Todd

So it's perplexing why he would not want this effort mentioned on his page.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 12:35:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Here's a quote from him (on arfcom) where he says he is aware of the upcoming litigation, and is willing to help:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think I saw in this thread that you are an attorney and are planning to litigate NFA issues. If I can be of assistance please don't hesitate to reach out anytime. I am here to serve.

You can also help us by helping to raise the funds I need to actually travel. I put everything I had into this effort. I have the plan, the bills, and the strategy all set I just need the damn money to get to the capitols!

Todd

I can not wait to get to own a new machine gun....
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 2:04:52 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 2:50:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Not quite.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit...

Snowleopard? That you?

Not quite.

Welcome back!
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 8:35:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Oh, look!  Found another $20!

Think I'll put it here - http://www.gofundme.com/fmxlnk - for safe keeping.
View Quote

Sunday morning bump.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 12:49:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Up we go.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:05:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am OUT!

K Thanks Bye.

No.. but at least he is contributing.

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:13:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Liberty fist bumb
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:23:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

http://s30.postimg.org/5tpf20q7l/111.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am OUT!

K Thanks Bye.

http://s30.postimg.org/5tpf20q7l/111.png

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:31:17 PM EDT
[#39]
33k and counting!!!!

Keep it up boys!!
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 4:30:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
33k and counting!!!!

Keep it up boys!!
View Quote

Sweet!
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 6:50:37 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Not quite.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No shit...

Snowleopard? That you?

Not quite.

Ed

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:35:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Please be advised that someone from this thread is posting on other boards using my screen name xm15e2s or xm15e2 about this topic and subject.

Its not me.

Boards like subguns.

Ive been emailed about other attempts.

I am very outspoken I don't need anyone pretending to be me.

Not here. 986 posts since April 2001? That's like one post every 5 days. I've been here a month longer and I know damn well I'm not exactly "very outspoken" with 3553 posts. I also know damn well I'm not the only Finnbear on the internet because that username is often not available.

I feel like such a post whore now.

Did somebody say post whore?

Pffffffft.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:37:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You ain't seen nothing yet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am OUT!

You ain't seen nothing yet.

Ba-ba-baby
No you ain't seen nothin' yet
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:58:00 PM EDT
[#44]
To the guys that are bitching.- Come on we have all wasted a lot more money on a lot of stupider things. Throw some money at it and maybe we will get lucky.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 8:11:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
To the guys that are bitching.- Come on we have all wasted a lot more money on a lot of stupider things. Throw some money at it and maybe we will get lucky.
View Quote

im going to donate $87 when i get paid this week. if we could get everyone on here to donate $87 we would reach the goal in no time.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 8:36:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I'll bump this for freedom
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 10:03:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I'll help you bump today. How's the weather down there in Florida?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just bumping the most important thread in the last 28y.  Why can't we get this pinned at the top of GD again?  NorCal?  Admin?  Anyone?

I won't let that happen.

Even if I'm just here, by myself,  talking to my self, I'll be posting here at least every 24-48 hours.

I'll help you bump today. How's the weather down there in Florida?

Weather's not too bad.  We're getting into about that two month period between the 8 months long oppressively humid summer, and 2 weeks ( ) of soak-you-to-the-bone wet cold winter.

Highs are around 80, over night lows are in the 50's.  About a month ago, my truck's thermostat was showing 100F+
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 10:34:39 PM EDT
[#48]
donated $200!

33,535 now

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 3:14:09 AM EDT
[#49]
Can not wait for him to file....
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:03:38 AM EDT
[#50]
Bump
Page / 116
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top