Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/24/2014 10:04:04 PM EDT
If there has ever been someone that needed to be hung for poor parenting

http://www.click2houston.com/news/inside-home-where-5yearold-was-allegedly-starved/25650114
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 2:51:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Is it just me or is every time you hear about this you just know before you click?
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 2:58:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is it just me or is every time you hear about this just know before you click?
View Quote

Know what?
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 3:01:27 AM EDT
[#3]
no words
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 3:05:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Is it just me or is every time you hear about this you just know before you click?
View Quote

I just know I'm not going to read it. Is it different than the hundreds examples of horrific child abuse?
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 3:12:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pretty much.

Ny times

There should be a special type of punishment for parents like this.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 3:18:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Execution is too humane for these people
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 3:23:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I just know I'm not going to read it. Is it different than the hundreds examples of horrific child abuse?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here. I'll look at cartel beheading pics before reading this stuff. I was a CASA volunteer in Houston, back when I lived there and this crap really pushes me over the edge.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 3:36:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Permanent solitary confinement in a very small unlit room with just enough food and water to barely keep them alive.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 3:42:30 AM EDT
[#9]
parents should be beaten daily while they await trial....
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 3:42:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Those damn lesbian trios... Oh wait this was a "normal" hetero couple I was assured thing like this could never happen with a father present.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 3:48:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Those damn lesbian trios... Oh wait this was a "normal" hetero couple I was assured thing like this could never happen with a father present.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 3:49:28 AM EDT
[#12]
People!...........there are some damaged people out there......and they raise children and damage them too!!
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 3:50:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Houston is the Florida of Texas....
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 3:51:22 AM EDT
[#14]
As a father, nothing I can say is CoC compliant.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 3:53:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

too much weed bro...
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 3:54:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 3:55:54 AM EDT
[#17]

The father and stepmom should star in a cartel chainsaw video.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 3:57:54 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View Quote
agenda perhaps?

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:05:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:06:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:09:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Some people just need killing.

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:11:10 AM EDT
[#22]
I hate how the article say, "allegedly" starved in the headline...as though, maybe, just maybe he wasn't...
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:13:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
agenda perhaps?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
agenda perhaps?

No agenda. All of the GD tards assured us that this doesn't happen when a father is present when children are brought up in a "traditional" house.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1617019_lesbian_threesome_is_expecting_their_first_child.html&page=1
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:16:58 AM EDT
[#24]
I started to click the link, but I can't do it. I don't live in denial, but at 50, I've seen enough of the worst mankind has to offer.

For me, seeing horror dished out on kids makes for a special kind of rage. I hope the parents burn for whatever they did to the boy.

I can only pray that the child ends up in a loving and caring home and through some miracle, he's able to get passed the emotional damage.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:18:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Some details that the article doesn't touch on:

1. The boy was discovered when his older brother came to visit and got into a fight with the father upon seeing his brother's condition. Cops responded to a domestic.
2. The boy was days from dying and had to be slowly reintroduced to food. They started him off on a 500 calorie a day diet.
3. The boy's first request when he was finally allowed to eat solid food, a Happy Meal from McDonald's.

/edit: sold to solid.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:31:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

1. The boy was discovered when his older brother came to visit and got into a fight with the father upon seeing his brother's condition. Cops responded to a domestic.
2. The boy was days from dying and had to be slowly reintroduced to food. They started him off on a 500 calorie a day diet.
3. The boy's first request when he was finally allowed to eat solid food, a Happy Meal from McDonald's./
View Quote
[b]

The older brother is a hero. He should be commended for standing up for his brother.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:37:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:37:40 AM EDT
[#28]
You have 5 threads on Texas on page one.

Weird shit happens here, but give up.  We're never catching up to Florida.  Y'all win.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:39:40 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

You are confusing the terms sperm donor and father.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:42:20 AM EDT
[#30]
You would be surprised how many kids are abused/neglected/mistreated and should be taken away from their parents.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:43:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Pretty much.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much.

There is, the democrats will give them counseling and make them promise not to do it again and up their welfare so they can live better. I prefer outsourcing our punishment to Arab countries.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:46:44 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think i know what you are implying. I think the same thing Serial killers to?
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:47:25 AM EDT
[#33]
My question is what lawyer with a soul could offer a defense for either parent. I understand innocent until proven guilty, but damn. In my opinion any  person of legal age is guilty of at the minimum accessory in his condition.  
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:49:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
My question is what lawyer with a soul could offer a defense for either parent. I understand innocent until proven guilty, but damn. In my opinion any  person of legal age is guilty of at the minimum accessory in his condition.  
View Quote

No conscience is required to get a JD or pass the bar.  A lot of them think their clients are d-bags, too.  At least they get to victimize the d-bag's bank account.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:52:50 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Some people just need killing.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:53:55 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
[b]

The older brother is a hero. He should be commended for standing up for his brother.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

3. The boy's first request when he was finally allowed to eat solid food, a Happy Meal from McDonald's./
[b]

yup
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:59:21 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Gonna go with this. Stuff them in a sweaty box for years.

Then slowly starve them to death.

Fuck this made my Friday sad.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 5:18:58 AM EDT
[#38]
That poor baby.  I don't understand it, I really don't.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:08:33 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
No agenda. All of the GD tards assured us that this doesn't happen when a father is present when children are brought up in a "traditional" house.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1617019_lesbian_threesome_is_expecting_their_first_child.html&page=1
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

agenda perhaps?

I just read the whole thread. Nowhere does it say that. That was your inference. Agenda much?

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:14:07 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View Quote

just 13'en like a mutherfucker huh
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:25:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

yup
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

[b]

yup

Did the article say how old his older brother is?
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:32:34 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Permanent solitary confinement in a very small unlit room with just enough food and water to barely keep them alive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I still say we bring back the oubliette.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:34:29 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View Quote
Innocence or guilt is not the only question.  The punishment must fit the crime.  The defense lawyer is there to ensure that the defendant is punished within the bounds of the law.  

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:39:34 AM EDT
[#44]
Poor guy. Why have kids if you're gonna treat them like shit?
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:42:14 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:42:14 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I'm not a watching that video. I think I am done with the "House of Horrors" threads in gd (no offense to the OP)

Give me a time machine and I'll deal with those parents and save that child. But watching the horrors inflicted on him does no one any good.

View Quote

I clicked it but shut it off before it began.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:42:27 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
You would be surprised how many kids are abused/neglected/mistreated and should be taken away from their parents.
View Quote

No I wouldn't.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:42:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Where was the non custodial Mom while the kid was being starved?  Why is he now living with his Aunt?  More importantly should the needles in their eyes and genitals  inject boiling acid, electricity or both?

The State needs to take a page from the Mom in Otis the Wretched for these two tweakers once they're convicted.  

Meth is a hell of a drug.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:01:43 AM EDT
[#49]
This is an easy one. They should be stuck in a closet and starved to death.

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 5:44:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

No I wouldn't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No I wouldn't.

Well, you are in law enforcement...no doubt you actually get to see these shitheads firsthand.

BTW: I know people who work in this area. They are very grateful for the efforts of LE.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top