Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 9:51:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Well...

Guilty.

But corndogs are serious business. I wouldn't take no microwaved corndog either.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 9:51:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Who can blame her, microwaved corn dogs are mushy

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:30:15 AM EDT
[#3]
We're so tired of people that are born and raised in Florida moving to our Great State and screwing it up. Please keep them in Florida where they belong. Thank you.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:30:57 AM EDT
[#4]
So guilty
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:32:14 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm with her on this one, microwaved CD is like a boiled steak.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:32:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well...

Guilty.

But corndogs are serious business. I wouldn't take no microwaved corndog either.

View Quote

No shit, either fry the fucking thing or get it off my plate!
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:36:37 AM EDT
[#7]
You have 5 threads on Texas on page one.

Weird shit happens here, but give up.  We're never catching up to Florida.  Y'all win.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:37:27 AM EDT
[#8]
When I was 18 I worked for a very large Harley/custom cycle mail order parts company. A few times a year we would take our open box return items (drag pipes, cases/covers, etc.) to some large and wild swap meets across the east coast. The owner gave me a couple of dollars to get him some corn dogs from the concession stand so I did. I gave the old guy his corn dogs and was helping a customer when he came over going crazy on me because I forgot his mustard. He cussed me one side to the other in between telling me how stupid I was. Mustard is apparently serious bidness
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 5:00:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You have 5 threads on Texas on page one.

Weird shit happens here, but give up.  We're never catching up to Florida.  Y'all win.
View Quote

With us it's seasonal. Whack jobs from other states flood into Florida and do stupid shit here. They can't take the heat. Folks from Indiana are of special note. They are without a doubt the worst tourists to enter Florida.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top