Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:17:45 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

well I don't know, maybe there is a 3rd video . but there is clearly some misinformation going on.
View Quote
some?  bundy cleary says "we dont want them going back to that" referring to blacks and hispanics having no rights/freedoms then goes on to equate welfare to slavery.  something WE do everyday

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:23:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Does he know where MH370 is?
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:23:29 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

This
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The media will vilify him as a racist to help distract a mindless public, and sway public opinion in favor of the Feds.

I didn't watch the spot, but I would bet its 100% bullshit.

This

Yep. I saw a video posted on FB earlier that basically said "Who fucking cares if Bundy is a racist; it doesn't change the fact that the feds sent SWAT teams out to his land to collect a tax".

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:26:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
He now denies that he said the picking cotton line.
View Quote

That line was unfortunate. He nailed it right on the head about folks sitting on their porches 24/7 with nothing to do, nothing to live for, no hope, dependent on the government for everything. He sounded sympathetic toward them, not hateful.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:28:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Mistake to go on a publicity tour.  He already had the feds beat in the court of public opinion.  There's no place to go but down
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:28:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yep. I saw a video posted on FB earlier that basically said "Who fucking cares if Bundy is a racist; it doesn't change the fact that the feds sent SWAT teams out to his land to collect a tax".

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The media will vilify him as a racist to help distract a mindless public, and sway public opinion in favor of the Feds.

This

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0zoee4k7yE

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:29:29 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
That line was unfortunate. He nailed it right on the head about folks sitting on their porches 24/7 with nothing to do, nothing to live for, no hope, dependent on the government for everything. He sounded sympathetic toward them, not hateful.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Nobody wants another man's pity. I wish Bundy would just sit down and shut the fuck up. Why are his lawyers letting him get mic time, lol. One of y'all idiots needs to tell him to keep fucking quiet already, shit.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:29:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This

Any president who sends armed agents to collect a tax is an enemy of the people and should be impeached.  Especially if he personally directs the effort.

Like that fascist George Washington...oh, wait.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:30:13 PM EDT
[#9]
I and others mentioned in the other thread weeks ago that his family needed to keep him away from the microphones.  It was only a matter of time before he said something like this.  Isn't he Mormon?  Reminds me of a Mormon out west I worked with for 18 years.  

Surrounded by black convict gang members watching a Super Bowl game, black player drops the football, co-worker blurts out that if it was a watermelon he wouldn't have dropped it.  I was sure that was the day I was going to die.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:30:49 PM EDT
[#10]

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This

There we go.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:31:50 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

he basically says what arfcommers do about welfare and where its lead that community along with remarking how no one wants to back to when they didnt have the same freedoms.  

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:37:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Nobody wants another man's pity. I wish Bundy would just sit down and shut the fuck up. Why are his lawyers letting him get mic time, lol. One of y'all idiots needs to tell him to keep fucking quiet already, shit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, they sure don't mind another man's dollar.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:44:43 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ain't no doubt about that shit.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:49:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Their we go.

http://youtu.be/n0zoee4k7yE

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This

Their we go.

Stop distracting us with facts.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:52:52 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There we go.

ETA: They're?! That's going to bug the fuck outta me. Stutz, go edit that shit for me real quick, lol. I just wrote a goddamn book, I can't be having that kinda grammatical shit go down in public.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:54:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Stick a fork in him, he's done.

Stop trying to rehabilitate him.

Next time, be more careful who you hitch your wagons to.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 8:02:52 PM EDT
[#17]
He must like being in the spotlight. I would be hunkered down with my mouth shut, gates locked and lights dimmed.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 8:03:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Double tap
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 8:09:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Hong Kong
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 8:28:36 PM EDT
[#20]
He had to go all duck dynasty on it didn't he. For an old guy, I guess he could of said much worse.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 8:31:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Any president who sends armed agents to collect a tax is an enemy of the people and should be impeached.  Especially if he personally directs the effort.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This

Washington retaliated after the rebels became extremely dangerous. Not exactly the same scenario as the Bundy scene. It seems that he didn't send the militia/army to collect taxes but to end the dangerous scenario. They were tarring and feathering tax collectors for God's sake, lol. Imagine what our government would do to someone doing that nowadays.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 8:36:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

They were tarring and feathering tax collectors for God's sake, lol.

View Quote

Not seeing a problem . . . . . .
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 8:39:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

If it had been Al Sharpton or Michael Moore instead of Bundy I would have still sided with THEM. Feds are out of control.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 8:43:24 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

There we go.

View Quote

We should buy her a membership.

Drag arfcom's collective IQ up a couple of points.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 8:47:55 PM EDT
[#25]
No ranches, no beef.

You want to import your food from China too?

What do you eat for dinner?
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 8:49:19 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View Quote

You will never find someone worth hitching your wagon to.

You will always find an excuse to roll over for your lords and masters.

Arfcom may get all riled up about not complying and from my cold dead hands and all of the favorite catch phrases, but every, single time there's a news story about someone getting screwed by a gun law, people can't rush fast enough to be the first to throw them under the bus.

Most of you would be arguing against supporting the founders of this nation as a bunch of drunks and smugglers and worse.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 8:50:49 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View Quote
rehab him  watch the full unedited nonMM/NYT video.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 8:55:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Fooey

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 9:14:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
he basically says what arfcommers do about welfare and where its lead that community along with remarking how no one wants to back to when they didnt have the same freedoms.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some do and some don't.  Most are smart enough to know when and where that is appropriate to say.  Most recognize that saying it in front of the liberal media when you are fighting a battle for public opinion and public support is not a good thing.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 9:15:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Double tap
View Quote

Nah, it needed saying twice.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 10:04:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
No ranches, no beef.

View Quote

I eat rice, beans, and a little chicken because I had to pay more money in taxes this year than I spend on my family in 4 years, and the rest of my cash is tied up in business, so I live more on the cheap than I did in college.

Beef is a luxury I don't get.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 10:09:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Kelly Bundy tastes good....
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 5:29:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

ETA: They're?! That's going to bug the fuck outta me. Stutz, go edit that shit for me real quick, lol. I just wrote a goddamn book, I can't be having that kinda grammatical shit go down in public.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There we go.

Fixed it......Does that help?
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 5:35:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
What did Cliven say that Star Parker didn't?

….
View Quote

His point wasn't any more racist than it was when Dr. Ben Carson said basically the same thing.  The difference is Carson is more articulate, pragmatic, and he's black.  The point Bundy attempted to make still has merit, he's just a simpleton and comes off looking like a bigot when CNN is done editing the footage.

Either way the media will burn him at the stake for being "racist" and people will call for his head on a spit.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 5:41:01 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
No ranches, no beef.

View Quote

Salad.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 6:02:41 AM EDT
[#36]
First class example of the MSM editing a video to play to the narative. In the unedited video he is explaining how government programs have made it worse for blacks than when there was slavery, and then goes on to praise Mexicans for their family life and how we as a country need to emulate that. Quite for from the racist rant that the media has portrayed it to be. Was the language crude? Sure, he is an uneducated redneck. But, was he wrong?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=210_1398426866
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 6:35:55 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

His point wasn't any more racist than it was when Dr. Ben Carson said basically the same thing.  The difference is Carson is more articulate, pragmatic, and he's black.  The point Bundy attempted to make still has merit, he's just a simpleton and comes off looking like a bigot when CNN is done editing the footage.

Either way the media will burn him at the stake for being "racist" and people will call for his head on a spit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

….

The Progressive media blitz will allow no other. The real payoff is discrediting the conservative news media for the appearance of standing with him. Misdirection, obfuscation and denial of the real issues of big government domination/ subjugation of targeted groups within the populace. Abuses of governmental authority. The corruption of government employees and politicians. Etc.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 6:46:58 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

….

Agreed.

Folks, the reason you don't talk to the mainstream media is the same reason you don't spill your guts when being interrogated by an enemy in war. We are in a revolution and have been for a while. Media is the weapon and our enemy uses it masterfully.

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:28:18 AM EDT
[#39]
I watched it live this morning. I cringed. Dude doing the interview seemed fair to me. He didn't spend too much time on the negro thing.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:34:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Intimidation ....it has set its claws upon you
Truth is wrong
Facts hurt
Actual results need not apply in this situation or any before or in the future
Get with the program and praise the real burden to society with sympathy and guilt
What is this ? The 1800's
Now that your all worked up, look at some actual statistics, which I don't do myself.
I use personal experience, and I have more information than most of you to form an actual opinion based on the real world,  vs. some numbers on a piece of paper conducted by people who have a toilet down the hall.
View Quote

A few fries missing from your happy meal?
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:40:19 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Why would anyone speak with the media, especially CNN of all networks.....

View Quote

If it was me I would be even hesitate to talk to Fox. Him going on CNN is like your girlfriend/wife telling you I got a free trip to Chicago for a week and you end up on the Jerry Springier show.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:41:29 AM EDT
[#42]
Bundy has become damaged goods.  He did it to himself.  I do believe the gov was wrong on many levels with Bundy, and I never thought he was a saint, but damn, he's really self sabotaging his entire cause.

That's okay, the dumbass gov has moved on to trying to outright sieze 90,000 acres in Texas from multiple private citizens.  They'll overshadow the whole Bundy situation with that one.

Now, if Bundy would just shut up...
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:48:32 AM EDT
[#43]
But just like Rachel Jeantel the liberal media will claim its not his fault for being a retard right ?

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:52:23 AM EDT
[#44]
How he made the jump from his situation to talking about blacks I do not know.  But I have heard many people say that the democrats have kept the blacks on the plantation by keeping them dependant on welfare rather then encourageing them to move up by working.

He damn use is not helping himself by going there.

years ago when this  crap started for him and his family he should have started looking for options to hedge his bet incase he got thrown off the land and to my knowledge he has not so in that respect he has failed.

He probably could have purchased land even better land by now and been prepared
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:52:27 AM EDT
[#45]
He didn't say anything racist but you would never know that from the uproar.

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:56:01 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View Quote

http://www.amazon.com/Uncle-Sams-Plantation-Government-Enslaves/dp/1595552235/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1398365579&sr=8-1&keywords=star+parker

Because there's a difference between arguing the gov't enslaves the poor through bad policy and saying blacks are where they are because they "never learned how to pick cotton." & suggesting they might be better off today if they were again someone's property.  

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:57:16 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I and others mentioned in the other thread weeks ago that his family needed to keep him away from the microphones.  It was only a matter of time before he said something like this.  Isn't he Mormon?  Reminds me of a Mormon out west I worked with for 18 years.  

Surrounded by black convict gang members watching a Super Bowl game, black player drops the football, co-worker blurts out that if it was a watermelon he wouldn't have dropped it.  I was sure that was the day I was going to die.
View Quote

That was on of those faux pas my wife is always talking about.  In fact that is the mother  of all faux pas.  Did you get real small real fast or just run?
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:00:11 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View Quote

I'm noting that a lot of those who are still stuck on stupid didn't like him in the first place...

I'm a little with him over the whole guns thing, but other than that... He has my support.

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:03:15 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

here is a longer clip, they say the media chopped it.

side by side vids
View Quote

Too late

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:03:20 AM EDT
[#50]

NOTE TO SELF: If I ever find myself in a Clive Bundy type of situation..................HIRE A PR FIRM. Have them with me 24/7.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top