View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lol!

Common , were just having fun!

You are intentionally posting profanity in The title.  You edited it out, then edited it back in.  Why?
With all due respect sir, why not?  

Tag for the burning of an 11 year old account.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:40:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Title is kosher.

Love you guys!
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:47:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:50:29 AM EDT
[#4]
OP is an attention whore.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:51:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Aw, you should have ridden it in.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oops

Aw, you should have ridden it in.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:54:49 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Because it's against the site's rules?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lol!

Common , were just having fun!

You are intentionally posting profanity in The title.  You edited it out, then edited it back in.  Why?
With all due respect sir, why not?  

Because it's against the site's rules?
I know brother, I know.  I respect the site rules, that is why I'm still here.  Putting fuck in the title by accident then adding it back, because its not a big fucking deal.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:03:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Jesus fucking Christ, arfcom needs to get laid!
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:29:24 AM EDT
[#8]
In before.....or after....or.....fuck it. I'm just in.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:53:02 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote

What seems to be bothering you son?

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:12:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Dibs on Ammo
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:19:11 AM EDT
[#11]
OP is the new snowleopard.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:36:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Already did
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:39:54 AM EDT
[#13]
I always enjoy your posts OP. Keep 'em coming.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:05:01 AM EDT
[#14]
I have lived to one of the worst people on Planet Earth.  He is the Gold Standard of bad neighbors.  At least he's spending the rest of his life in prison for murdering his uncle/landlord now so he's never going to be my problem again.  

One of my favorite stories was how he'd always come roaring through my front yard in his old Dodge Dart at 2 A.M. on his way home from the bars.  He'd cut through my yard, and then hit his front porch with the car.  Then he'd climb out and do a victory dance on the hood of that ugly green piece of shit like he'd just won the Daytona 500.  He would run over my garbage cans if they were already out.  One cold January morning I was leaving for work at 5:30 AM and one of my loyal beer drinking buddies was out in my car port filling a garbage can full of water.  It was something like ten below for a couple of days after he filled the can with water and we just let it set there and freeze.  We sat the can out for garbage day after hoisting a few brews in honor of our fiendish plot.  Sure enough, a little after 2AM I hear the Dart winding up for final approach down the street.  He had my trash can in his sights.  I figure he was going almost 40 MPH when he hit it.  The thing was frozen solid as a rock and probably weighed better than 500 pounds since it was a very large can.  A large and beautiful can that was just way too tempting for Phil to ignore.  It shoved the front of the Dart in to the point where the water pump and radiator were taken out.  The car sat there in his front yard until the day they took him away to prison a couple of years later.  He never said a word to me about it.  

Then there was the time his naked wife beat him over the head with a car battery, or the time he thought I shot his dog, or the time he threatened to kill half the Sheriff's Department if we messed with his marijuana plants out behind the tool shed, or the time his wife had a gang bang going on in their living room and wouldn't give him a turn, it was always something with them.

OP, you've got no idea what a bad neighbor can do.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:25:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Your thread title is misleading. I was expecting a fruit plate story
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He is a nice guy

But the fucking car still idles like a fucking boat in a marina.

The occasional vrooom!

Its warm here, what the potato?

Your thread title is misleading. I was expecting a fruit plate story

I was expecting his neighbor to be in a dissociative state.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:33:14 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I have lived to one of the worst people on Planet Earth.  He is the Gold Standard of bad neighbors.  At least he's spending the rest of his life in prison for murdering his uncle/landlord now so he's never going to be my problem again.  

One of my favorite stories was how he'd always come roaring through my front yard in his old Dodge Dart at 2 A.M. on his way home from the bars.  He'd cut through my yard, and then hit his front porch with the car.  Then he'd climb out and do a victory dance on the hood of that ugly green piece of shit like he'd just won the Daytona 500.  He would run over my garbage cans if they were already out.  One cold January morning I was leaving for work at 5:30 AM and one of my loyal beer drinking buddies was out in my car port filling a garbage can full of water.  It was something like ten below for a couple of days after he filled the can with water and we just let it set there and freeze.  We sat the can out for garbage day after hoisting a few brews in honor of our fiendish plot.  Sure enough, a little after 2AM I hear the Dart winding up for final approach down the street.  He had my trash can in his sights.  I figure he was going almost 40 MPH when he hit it.  The thing was frozen solid as a rock and probably weighed better than 500 pounds since it was a very large can.  A large and beautiful can that was just way too tempting for Phil to ignore.  It shoved the front of the Dart in to the point where the water pump and radiator were taken out.  The car sat there in his front yard until the day they took him away to prison a couple of years later.  He never said a word to me about it.  

Then there was the time his naked wife beat him over the head with a car battery, or the time he thought I shot his dog, or the time he threatened to kill half the Sheriff's Department if we messed with his marijuana plants out behind the tool shed, or the time his wife had a gang bang going on in their living room and wouldn't give him a turn, it was always something with them.

OP, you've got no idea what a bad neighbor can do.
View Quote
Wow, thanks for the post!

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 3:11:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Jesus Christ.

Wtf.  

Vrooom vroom

The thing is idling....

Fml

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 3:20:34 AM EDT
[#18]
God dammit!  The fucker drove out an came back 2 min later
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 3:26:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Who does that?  
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 3:38:01 AM EDT
[#20]
I swear to god, that bitch is taking Ambien!

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 3:49:24 AM EDT
[#21]
VROOM VROOM
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 3:54:04 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

VROOM VROOM
View Quote
Oh fuck you!

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:04:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Here pumpkin, this will cheer you up.

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:08:32 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Here pumpkin, this will cheer you up.

View Quote

Tha, was ok.

I just puked.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top