Quoted:
Not guilty after a beer or 2.

Case closed.

I wouldn't.

I liked women who yell and that video got me hard
True story.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:29:16 PM EDT
[#6]
She was in fear for her life. She should have shot them.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:29:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She was in fear for her life. She should have shot them.
View Quote

and their dog
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:37:37 PM EDT
[#8]
From what I saw on the video, she is a fucking liar, and does not have the temperament to be on the job as a LEO. She does not , or at least should not have the option as to which form of ID SHE is willing to accept from the guy she is talking to as long as it is valid. Second, she and EVERY OTHER LEO needs to understand, and accept that as long as a person is not inhibiting or interfering with the lawful actions of said LEO, being filmed by bystanders IS NOT A FUCKING CRIME. For those LEOs who get butthurt about it, I suggest you try another line of work. For the rest of you law abiding LEOs it should not matter one damn bit if the events are being recorded. You would likely be grateful if my filming you resulted in your exoneration from any false charges against you, whether you acknowledge that or not.

I support LEOs as I know I do not have the temperament for the job. But far too many of your coworkers have developed an "us versus them" attitude that only serves to reduce support for you among the general population. Sadly imho the LEO community does a lousy job in policing your own. You chose the damn job, and part of that job is to deal with ALL criminals in and out of the LEO community! If you were the victim of a serious false accusation from a citizen, you would be mad as hell. You know you would, it's just human nature. So what in the hell makes you think it is ok to ignore bent LEOs who press false and stupid add-ons on someone?

Sadly this Deputy's Department offered the obviously fucking lame excuse of "officer safety/fear for life" which is in no way supported by the evidence from the video. This is the kind of crap I am referring to above. If your profession EVER wants the respect it had back when I was a much younger man, I suggest working from a clean house first. As I have always said, if you are not doing anything wrong, you will get our support. But if you are covering up for bad actors in the department, then I got no use for ya. And if you are a bad actor in uniform, you will get caught, and hopefully jailed for a very long time. But hey, atleast you will be among friends and or acquaintences.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:43:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Bad snatch.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:00:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Not guilty after a beer or 2.

Case closed.
View Quote

Female cops?  I see you like the crazy.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:19:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Holy shit, she needs to go back to verbal judo She 100% escalated that situation and needs to go back to FTO or better yet, get a new job.

"For your safety and mine" is the biggest load of crap reason for handcuffing someone. If you are handcuffing someone, you are detaining them, so tell them, "I am detaining you".
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:23:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Bad snatch.
View Quote

Shouldn't have taken the phones either.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:39:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
From what I saw on the video, she is a fucking liar, and does not have the temperament to be on the job as a LEO. She does not , or at least should not have the option as to which form of ID SHE is willing to accept from the guy she is talking to as long as it is valid. Second, she and EVERY OTHER LEO needs to understand, and accept that as long as a person is not inhibiting or interfering with the lawful actions of said LEO, being filmed by bystanders IS NOT A FUCKING CRIME. For those LEOs who get butthurt about it, I suggest you try another line of work. For the rest of you law abiding LEOs it should not matter one damn bit if the events are being recorded. You would likely be grateful if my filming you resulted in your exoneration from any false charges against you, whether you acknowledge that or not.

I support LEOs as I know I do not have the temperament for the job. But far too many of your coworkers have developed an "us versus them" attitude that only serves to reduce support for you among the general population. Sadly imho the LEO community does a lousy job in policing your own. You chose the damn job, and part of that job is to deal with ALL criminals in and out of the LEO community! If you were the victim of a serious false accusation from a citizen, you would be mad as hell. You know you would, it's just human nature. So what in the hell makes you think it is ok to ignore bent LEOs who press false and stupid add-ons on someone?

Sadly this Deputy's Department offered the obviously fucking lame excuse of "officer safety/fear for life" which is in no way supported by the evidence from the video. This is the kind of crap I am referring to above. If your profession EVER wants the respect it had back when I was a much younger man, I suggest working from a clean house first. As I have always said, if you are not doing anything wrong, you will get our support. But if you are covering up for bad actors in the department, then I got no use for ya. And if you are a bad actor in uniform, you will get caught, and hopefully jailed for a very long time. But hey, atleast you will be among friends and or acquaintences.
View Quote

You obviously need to read more. We have been repeatedly assured that this does not happen! And it has to be true, since cops do-not-lie...until they're caught, that is.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:42:00 PM EDT
[#14]
I can't take a vertical video seriously.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:44:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:55:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Fat ex jarhead was being an asshole. He was uncooperative, and trying to intimidate the deputy. Drama over a dispute with neighbors. Trash people with a  trash dog, no doubt. Could have been handled so easily, and painlessly if they weren't all trashy acting. Disgraceful.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:27:06 AM EDT
[#17]
FUCK ROSIE PEREZ
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:31:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Fat ex jarhead was being an asshole. He was uncooperative, and trying to intimidate the deputy. Drama over a dispute with neighbors. Trash people with a  trash dog, no doubt. Could have been handled so easily, and painlessly if they weren't all trashy acting. Disgraceful.
View Quote

Her not accepting that a Mil ID is not a valid form of ID was idiotic. Arguing about it was nothing more then her escalating the situation for absolutely no reason.

I do understand her asking the person she was interacting with to put down his phone, the other, not so much.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:33:20 AM EDT
[#19]
JBT's doing JBT things.

With all the retired/former active duty Marines living in Onslow County you would think a little professional courtesy would be the order of the day.

You would also think that the sheriff could hire a professional and not a former nut job DI.

Guilty as hell.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:36:01 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:37:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Her not accepting that a Mil ID is not a valid form of ID was idiotic. Arguing about it was nothing more then her escalating the situation for absolutely no reason.

I do understand her asking the person she was interacting with to put down his phone, the other, not so much.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why?  I'm ok with asking, but not insisting.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:38:14 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

All of this is true. However, did the Deputy escalate the situation or calmly defuse it?

Semper Fi wants to give his VA card to make a show of the fact he used to be in the USMC. He doesn't want to give you his license. Is that something you, as the deputy, decide you want to fight over or do you just let him have his little victory?

He wants to record. Fine. Again, is that something you want to make a fight over or something you want to ignore?

Like you said, she is there over a neighbor dispute. So get to the point of the neighbor dispute, don't get wrapped around the axles over the fact the guy wants to give you his VA card and be a douche.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:38:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Just another reason why I trust 0 law enforcement. They are not there to help you, serve you or protect you.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:50:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:53:03 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Bad snatch.
View Quote

You don't hear it called that too much anymore.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:00:39 AM EDT
[#26]
My Father recently retired after 40+ years in law enforcement.

As a police chief, he always told his guys to assume they were being recorded every second of their shifts. Furthermore, he told them to embrace that idea, because if they were doing their jobs properly the video would always support their actions.

No idea why some police officers take exception to that

On the other extreme, there are a couple of funny videos of Dad on YouTube where some douchebag stuck a camera in his face trying to be confrontational. Dad LOVED to take the wind out of their sails by holding up his ID to the camera with a smile as he introduced himself, with an admonishment that they spell his name correctly when they uploaded their video to the Internet

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:00:39 PM EDT
[#27]
cop's a twat.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:01:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Let's hope he gets a lawyer and she gets fired.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:10:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is local news. Trash neighbor called the cops because she couldn't keep her dog from attacking the Marine's dog if they were both outside together.

Cop is disciplined and can no longer patrol alone (without SGT or shift leader with her for six weeks) and has to undergo training as she let a dog call get out of hand.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:15:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

This is local news. Trash neighbor called the cops because she couldn't keep her dog from attacking the Marine's dog if they were both outside together.

Cop is disciplined and can no longer patrol alone (without SGT or shift leader with her for six weeks) and has to undergo training as she let a dog call get out of hand.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seems to have gotten off light.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:18:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Once a LEO is irrefutably proven to have lied during the execution of their duties that person should be barred from positions in LE forever. Period. She is untrustworthy, training, pfffft, she needs to go.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:27:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Bad snatch.
View Quote

you can tell she has a bad snatch just from the video?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top