Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/23/2014 8:22:27 PM EDT
They were talking about how horrible the new gun laws in GA were.

So, I said; “Florida was the first state to have CCW and everyone said that there would be all sorts of gun deaths, the wild west would come back, and dead children would be in the streets.  Then after that more states enacted CCW laws till all 50 states had it.   They were wrong 50 times.  How many times does it take until they change their minds?”

Then a few people insulted me.  

Then someone asked me if I lived in GA.

I said no but I’m not as paranoid about guns as the people here are.

Finally someone said that I didn’t care about a black kid being murdered for carrying Skittles in Florida.

My response was:  Travon’s girlfriend admitted on a live CNN interview that she told Travon that GZ was probably a gay rapist, and that is why Trayvon did go home, circled back, and attacked GZ.  So, don’t attack people and you won’t get shot.

Those people are a joke.  They can’t stand any comments that don’t fall in line with their doctrine, and will remove you if you try to voice your opinion.  But it's ok to have someone call  me a retard for my opinions. I hate the far left.

See for yourself;

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10024862905#post40

Why am I on DU?  Because I like to fuck with people.  It's fun.

Yes those people are removed from reality.

But the thing that really gets me is the way they don't tolerate any descent.  I didn't say anything insulting, or anything that I couldn't back up with facts.

I lasted about 30 min.

I can't believe that guy e-mailed your whole company.  What a self righteous asshole.  I'm glad I posed that.  I got to see what the far left is really like.  That also makes them very dangerous.  If they feel so superior to everyone that are not like them, then it is OK to do ANYTHING to the opposition.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:24:08 PM EDT
[#1]

Why on DU?

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:25:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Congratulations!
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:25:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome to my last 6 troll accounts.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:27:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Welcome to my last 6 troll accounts.
View Quote

Haven't seen a legit DU troll thread on here in a while.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:29:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I hate that site. the set up alone is likely to cause an embolism.  the content  causes strokes, i'm sure.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:29:19 PM EDT
[#6]
The people on that site are amazingly unattached from reality.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:31:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Protip for OP:  Don't visit DU and you'll lead a much healthier life.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:32:16 PM EDT
[#8]
I can't go near large concentrations of far-left retards, it's bad for my blood pressure.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:34:28 PM EDT
[#9]
I was banned before ever making a post...
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:51:55 PM EDT
[#10]
I wonder what they say about us here on Arfcom?  Has anyone every trolled such a thread to hear what they say?  Could be good for laughs.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:53:26 PM EDT
[#11]
I was wondering what that "troll post" said.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:55:34 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Why on DU?

View Quote
how long were you able to maintain an account on DU? For most of us the limit is less than 10 minutes.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:00:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Funny story about DU...

Back when Bush won in 04 DU was calling for John Kerry's murder for his concession.   I sent an email to the admin of DU stating I had never seen such vitriol toward ones own candidate in my whole life.  I told him his site was a disgrace and then rubbed Bush winning in a little.  I was younger, more reckless and living in the moment when I sent the email and didn't realize I had sent it from my work email account.  

The mother fucking, cocksucking, dickless admin at DU tried to AROCK me.  Since the email came from my companies domain, he hit our website, noted the email address of every executive listed and copied them on his reply to me.  In that reply he didn't debate any single point I made about DU's behavior in regards to Kerry, or anything else.  He just threatened to use his bully pulpit to tell the world how my employer (Fortune 100 company) hired bigoted, right-wing homophobes and allowed them to use company email to spread hate.

Needless to say, I shit my pants.

I figured I was fired, no two ways about it.  I went in early the next morning because I had to get to my bosses boss (the president of the company, beholding only to the executive board of the corporation) before my boss did, both had been copied on the reply.  I sat in the presidents office for an hour before he got in, told his secretary I needed to see him asap.  When he walks in he looks at me and says "Well if it isn't Mr. Poison Pen himself" and proceeded to laugh at me.  I fell on my sword, apologized, offered to apologize personally to everyone who had been CC'd and to the Executive Board as well.  He, not stopping laughing, told me to not worry about it but to never do it again.  We then picked apart my email and the DU admin's reply.

As I was leaving he said "Did that guy think that a multi-billion dollar insurance company would be run by a bunch of lefties?"

I received a standing ovation at our next all company meeting.  

Yes, I used ALL my luck that day.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:01:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Damn you OP, you made me go over to douche universe!

Yechhh!!
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:01:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
how long were you able to maintain an account on DU? For most of us the limit is less than 10 minutes.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why on DU?

I recognized it would be a waste of my time to even try, logic and reasoning have no place there, so I never even attempted. I'm guessing the fact that I haven't, has added a few years to my life and increased my IQ exponentially.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:02:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Somebody over there called you a moran.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:02:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
They were talking about how horrible the new gun laws in GA were.

So, I said; “Florida was the first state to have CCW and everyone said that there would be all sorts of gun deaths, the wild west would come back, and dead children would be in the streets.  Then after that more states enacted CCW laws till all 50 states had it.   They were wrong 50 times.  How many times does it take until they change their minds?”

Then a few people insulted me.  

Then someone asked me if I lived in GA.

I said no but I’m not as paranoid about guns as the people here are.

Finally someone said that I didn’t care about a black kid being murdered for carrying Skittles in Florida.

My response was:  Travon’s girlfriend admitted on a live CNN interview that she told Travon that GZ was probably a gay rapist, and that is why Trayvon did go home, circled back, and attacked GZ.  So, don’t attack people and you won’t get shot.

Those people are a joke.  They can’t stand any comments that don’t fall in line with their doctrine, and will remove you if you try to voice your opinion.  But it's ok to have someone call  me a retard for my opinions. I hate the far left.

See for yourself;

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10024862905#post40

Why am I on DU?  Because I like to fuck with people.  It's fun.

Yes those people are removed from reality.

But the thing that really gets me is the way they don't tolerate any descent.  I didn't say anything insulting, or anything that I couldn't back up with facts.
View Quote

They called you a troll and banned you.  Can you imagine that.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:09:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Why on DU?

View Quote

Read Sun Tzu
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:13:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Not very democratic of them.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:14:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Read Sun Tzu
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why on DU?

Read Sun Tzu

Never once does he mention volunteering your own mind to psychological torture
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:17:47 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Read Sun Tzu
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Why on DU?

Read Sun Tzu
"The supreme art of war is to trollpost DU fagtards"

-Sun Tzu, The Art of Warposting

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:19:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Funny story about DU...

Back when Bush won in 04 DU was calling for John Kerry's murder for his concession.   I sent an email to the admin of DU stating I had never seen such vitriol toward ones own candidate in my whole life.  I told him his site was a disgrace and then rubbed Bush winning in a little.  I was younger, more reckless and living in the moment when I sent the email and didn't realize I had sent it from my work email account.  

The mother fucking, cocksucking, dickless admin at DU tried to AROCK me.  Since the email came from my companies domain, he hit our website, noted the email address of every executive listed and copied them on his reply to me.  In that reply he didn't debate any single point I made about DU's behavior in regards to Kerry, or anything else.  He just threatened to use his bully pulpit to tell the world how my employer (Fortune 100 company) hired bigoted, right-wing homophobes and allowed them to use company email to spread hate.

I figured I was fired, no two ways about it.  I went in early the next morning because I had to get to my bosses boss (the president of the company, beholding only to the executive board of the corporation) before my boss did, both had been copied on the reply.  I sat in the presidents office for an hour before he got in, told his secretary I needed to see him asap.  When he walks in he looks at me and says "Well if it isn't Mr. Poison Pen himself" and proceeded to laugh at me.  I fell on my sword, apologized, offered to apologize personally to everyone who had been CC'd and to the Executive Board as well.  He, not stopping laughing, told me to not worry about it but to never do it again.  We then picked apart my email and the DU admin's reply.

As I was leaving he said "Did that guy think that a multi-billion dollar insurance company would be run by a bunch of lefties?"

View Quote

CSB, for reals though. It would be nice if you had the link
to the thread where that admin was bragging about possibly
getting you fired.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:20:20 PM EDT
[#23]
The biggest mind fuck over there is the idea that guns are terrible, unless being used by the state to enforce an agenda they agree with. I've even asked them what they think of a president like dubya, that they hated, having a monopoly of force...their eyes glaze over and redneck and small pecker references start flying. lol

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:20:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:21:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why on DU?

Read Sun Tzu

That's some fucking sig material.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:24:57 PM EDT
[#26]
I quit trolling DU years ago when they figured out most of the usernames with "stoner" in them were from arfcom.

I refuse to troll them anymore if I can't be some iteration of "stoner".  That's where most of the fun comes from.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:25:37 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View Quote
It's because you're from SD.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:26:14 PM EDT
[#28]
DT from laggy browser.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:27:39 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:43:21 PM EDT
[#30]
DU does not tolerate dissent.  Also, their forum format will give you eyeball AIDS.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:15:43 PM EDT
[#31]
How do we know your not a DU mole?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:29:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Not shitting on your DU post but i'm almost sure that WA state was the first in the country to adopt the current model of "shall issue" permits back in 1961. Much earlier than Florida.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:54:41 PM EDT
[#33]
If you're looking for a place to go fuck with liberals, go to the Fark politics tab. Thats where I go when I'm in the mood for it. I haven't been banned there, I think you have to do alot to get banned.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:58:19 PM EDT
[#34]
They've locked at least a dozen of my accounts.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:03:33 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

If you're looking for a place to go fuck with liberals, go to the Fark politics tab. Thats where I go when I'm in the mood for it. I haven't been banned there, I think you have to do alot to get banned.
View Quote

I used to troll there all the time.  That place is filled with far-left whack jobs.  It's nearly impossible to get banned.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 2:09:38 AM EDT
[#36]
DU =
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:45:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I wonder what they say about us here on Arfcom?  Has anyone every trolled such a thread to hear what they say?  Could be good for laughs.
View Quote

We need a list of possible DU trolls on arfcom
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:45:49 AM EDT
[#38]
apparently your feelings are hurt?
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:46:41 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Why on DU?

View Quote

This. Never understood why people bother.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:48:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Protip for OP:  Don't visit DU and you'll lead a much healthier life.
View Quote

This, I think i read 2 threads there linked from some topic here. It made my head burn from the irrational thought processes. Havent been back since.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:50:35 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Funny story about DU...

View Quote

thats fucking awesome
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:53:06 AM EDT
[#42]
I think the phrase that best fits BOTH sites (here less than there) is "cognative dissonance" IE your viewpoint doesn't mesh with mine thus MUST BE WRONG!!!!

"Consensus reality" aptly works for both. They just haven't been mugged yet.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:57:35 AM EDT
[#43]
I love to fuck with them but they will clean any trace of your post when you start talking any kind of common logic to them.

I dont know if I still have an account there or not.  it is such a pain to read or navigate that shit I dont go over there
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:59:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

You're a champ.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:01:10 AM EDT
[#45]
You're arguing with people that are completely insane, and yet you expect to have a sane conversation with them?
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:04:35 AM EDT
[#46]
This is why we don't ban lefties, right?

We don't want to be considered as narrow minded as they are.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:04:40 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:09:48 AM EDT
[#48]
I was banned for warning them during an election cycle. They were all a'twitter about  ensuring voters got to the polls early and often.
I warned them that it could get dangerous waking some of those democrats before noon...
Banned for racism...
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:17:48 AM EDT
[#49]
I got my first ever post on DU blocked.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:18:28 AM EDT
[#50]
CSB
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top