JFC , what next ?

Benghazi attack could have been prevented if US hadn't 'switched
sides in the War on Terror' and allowed $500 MILLION of weapons to reach
al-Qaeda militants, reveals damning report

• Citizens
    Committee on Benghazi claims the US government allowed arms to flow to
    al-Qaeda-linked militants who opposed Muammar Gaddafi

• Their rise to power, the group says, led to the Benghazi attack in 2012

• The group claims the strongman Gaddafi offered to abdicate his presidency, but the US refused to broker his peaceful exit

• The
    commission, part of the center-right Accuracy In Media group, concluded
    that the Benghazi attack was a failed kidnapping plot

• US
    Ambassador Chris Stevens was to be captured and traded for 'blind
    sheikh' Omar Abdel-Rahman, who hatched the 1993 WTC bombing plot

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:44:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Amazing that this has to be covered by foreign media.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:47:04 AM EDT
[#3]
None dare call it.......

a riot over a YouTube video

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:49:30 AM EDT
[#4]
what was a civil rights attorney doing there

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:54:23 AM EDT
[#5]
I can't wait to watch CBS tonight and learn more.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:55:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Hillary Clinton is our Jane Fonda. Cunts.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:57:44 AM EDT
[#7]
IT makes sense why Zero was giving stand down orders then, and not allowing people to go help.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:01:09 AM EDT
[#8]
How many people called this shit a year ago?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:03:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Racism........this is all just racism.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:12:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Every time I see pics of hilary I get so pissed.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:16:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Shit, look at all these white privilegists hating on our historic president:
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:20:23 AM EDT
[#12]
We knew it just a short few months after the attacks.  Fuck Hillary.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:25:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Who arrests politicians in DC?  Capitol Police?  They should be kicking doors down if this is true.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:45:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/22/article-2610598-1D4500E400000578-425_634x419.jpg
View Quote

yeah it's a race thing.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:59:23 AM EDT
[#15]
FYI Glenn (That's Just Crazy Talk Glenn) Beck pretty much surmised that on national radio right after it happened.  

Did POTUS actually give orders to make all efforts to assist those there when he was briefed?
If so where are the orders?
Under prior administrations such orders even if informal were noted and put immediately into writing for permanent record.  IIRC this was established under Reagan.
The person who supposedly set up the procedure was on radio discussing it within a month or so of the attack..

Second drone was put in the air without weapons.  Why no weapons given that POTUS gave order to do all possible?

There were elements that could have reached BG though they may not have had fuel for round trip.
Why were they not dispatched or a call put out for voluntary effort to go.
Congress could easily put out a call for confirmation of who could have gotten there within the time period between first and last contact.

As for the ass hat that claimed the military couldn't go in beause they didn't know what would happen I call bull shit.  They've sent troops into a couple countries in Africa as well as Iraq Afghanistan, Pakistan etc. without knowing exactly what the outcome would be.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:04:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

yeah it's a race thing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/22/article-2610598-1D4500E400000578-425_634x419.jpg

yeah it's a race thing.

Check you privilege.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:35:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Check you privilege.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

yeah it's a race thing.

Check you privilege.

WHAT?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:44:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Me for one.

Wrap your heads around it.
WE (the USA) supplied 1/2 of a BILLION FUCKING DOLLARS worth of WEAPONS to a group that was responsible for the deaths of 3,000 Americans on 9-11-01.
For what?
To dipose a dictator that was responsible for the deaths of 300 Americans and Europeans in the bombing of a Pan Am jet over Scotland.
Whom we had already retaliated against, killing some members of his family in the process and pretty much defanging him on the world stage.

We (this administration and the previous one for that matter) has a fucking hardon for getting rid of dictators in the middle east so they can be replaced by Islamic extremists who have a rabid desire to kill us.

For the TLDR folks. American taxpayers are buying lots of guns and missiles for the terrorists who kill Americans.
Da fuck?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:50:34 PM EDT
[#19]
This is not a surprise. Most of this country wont even hear about it, or even care.

Move along, there is nothing to see here.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:52:54 PM EDT
[#20]
they also got some pretty high tech secret armament from the embassy also
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:59:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Who you calling tinfoil hat now??? Don't worry, this will never officially come out and the MSM will continue to call it a fake scandal.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:00:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Hillary Clinton is our Jane Fonda. Cunts.
View Quote

All hail Queen Billary, Candace of the North African Caliphate.  Alley Snackbar!
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:01:59 PM EDT
[#23]
I thought it was because of a movie?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:01:43 PM EDT
[#24]
The report used the word "treason" ...

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1380874_Official_Benghazigate_Thread.html&page=36

Shit is so deep around Clinton & Obama.

They both belong in prison along with all the regime appointees who've aided and abetted their actions.

Cold blooded premeditated murder ...they couldn't have planned or perpetrated it any better.

Fuck all those who continue to support and protect them.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:17:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Me for one.

WE (the USA) supplied 1/2 of a BILLION FUCKING DOLLARS worth of WEAPONS to a group that was responsible for the deaths of 3,000 Americans on 9-11-01.
For what?
To dipose a dictator that was responsible for the deaths of 300 Americans and Europeans in the bombing of a Pan Am jet over Scotland.
Whom we had already retaliated against, killing some members of his family in the process and pretty much defanging him on the world stage.

We (this administration and the previous one for that matter) has a fucking hardon for getting rid of dictators in the middle east so they can be replaced by Islamic extremists who have a rabid desire to kill us.

For the TLDR folks. American taxpayers are buying lots of guns and missiles for the terrorists who kill Americans.
Da fuck?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me for one.

For what?

Da fuck?

Don't forget - after we invaded Iraq, old Muammar Gaddafi got real cooperative on divesting himself of any WMD materials. Our ongoing capitulations, indecisiveness & generally incompetent foreign policy under Obama's tenure led to this.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:23:04 PM EDT
[#26]
LibTard uncle: "if that were true, I would have heard about it on CBS, NBC...ETC"

and he will never, and that gentlemen, is how you controll the sheep/ prop up liars
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:29:11 PM EDT
[#27]
This is just my opinion and mere speculation, but Gaddafi also wanted to open up his own oil exchange (bourse) but use something else besides the US dollar as the exchange currency.  Maybe gold???

Same happened with Saddam.  Hussein wanted to use the Euro.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:33:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:33:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Now, now...we were all told that they were such a minor splinter group and, nothing to worry about.  

We were told the same in Syria.  Odd how such a minor group took over, there.  
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:37:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Don't we have firm control over the UAE? If weapons were sent, it was at our direction.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:46:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
LibTard uncle: "if that were true, I would have heard about it on CBS, NBC...ETC"

and he will never, and that gentlemen, is how you controll the sheep/ prop up liars
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:52:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
FYI Glenn (That's Just Crazy Talk Glenn) Beck pretty much surmised that on national radio right after it happened.  

View Quote

Yep, he was saying that a day or two after the incident.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:52:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep, he was saying that a day or two after the incident.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:54:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was going to say the same thing.  It was only a day or so after the occurrence, and the Beckster nailed it.  I pay attention to what he says, but I have to admit that I thought he was "out there" when he said it was about arms being funneled to Syria through Turkey.  It truly sounded bizarre.

Glenn deserves a lot of credit.  He has been right -- and first to be right -- about many important issues of the day.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:54:44 PM EDT
[#35]
The cynic in me says that the Daily Mail would like to see Elizabeth Warren as our next president.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:59:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Well no shit.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:05:04 PM EDT
[#37]
We switched sides in the war on terror in Jan 2009.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:38:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

the root of all of our problems lies with the media.  They facilitate this shit.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:42:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

the root of all of our problems lies with the media.  They facilitate this shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL NO
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:47:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Who arrests politicians in DC?  Capitol Police?  They should be kicking doors down if this is true.
View Quote

LOL
Your kidding right?
Washington politicians........arrested.......LOL .......welcome to the new America
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:54:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:50:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:54:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

My surprised face =
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:06:00 PM EDT
[#44]
I wonder if this has anything to do with Zero's new advisor from the Klinton impeachment era?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:15:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:27:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Sounds like what we did when Russia was at war with Afghanistan.

The enemy of your enemy Is NOT necessarily your friend.

And how come whenever we have an enemy of our enemy, we side with Al Quada or other muslim terrorists?
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:01:43 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I'm wondering if this will push one of the US networks to either report on it, or spin a bunch of new lies to dispute it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm wondering if this will push one of the US networks to either report on it, or spin a bunch of new lies to dispute it.

Lol
As long as sports and tv is on don't think so
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:02:30 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Some say... there were stingers missing....
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:04:44 AM EDT
[#49]
So where do you believe Ambassador Stevens was on this switching sides? I believe he was CIA, and I'm still uncertain what was the post Gaddafi CIA mission.  However, it seems like this Adminstriation wanted him gone and did everything to deny assistance and misrepresent events.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:06:57 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's actually a whole lot of missing MANPADs.  Lybia had the largest weapons cache in all of Africa, but these weapons were unaccounted for before Benghazi.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top