Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 7:10:24 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This would have all gone away if the deputy had acted like a man instead of a bitch. It was his fault, and all he had to do was apologize and acted like he gave a shit. Of course Momma bear was going to go off...that's how they get when somebody fucks with their cub.

If I had to guess I'd say this deputy was under the influence of something. That explains his driving and belligerent behavior.
View Quote
How about he's just an asshole?  I've met as many mechanics and plumbers that were condescending assholes as pilots or police officers.   None of them needed chemicals or booze to show their asses.  And "i'm wondering if he hit the kid on purpose now" is the most asinine statement I've seen here in a while..   Looks like an asshole, who works in law enf, was in a hurry and bumped a kid, and aggravated the situation by not owning up to it.  Me, personally, would have been taking the kid to baskin-robbins and buying some bugs bunny bandaids to make sure the kid was okay and avoid a formal complaint...  Since they were neighbors, maybe a nice bottle of wine for the parents.  Best to be remembered as the straight up cop next door..Officer Friendly and shit...

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 7:21:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

"Well if you think cops break the law so casually that it would have no bearing on whether or not to perform an action, then there is really no need to continue this conversation. We go back to square one where I tell you that your views on LE are myopic, paranoid, and downright hysterical."  Citadel-SC

"Then I wouldn't have a problem "finding" something to charge him with." bcauz3y, just one page later.

It would be funny if they weren't in positions of authority.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's either trolling us or having a bad fucking day because both he and Citadel are usually not ones to be TBL'ers at all on here but his comments on this are

"Well if you think cops break the law so casually that it would have no bearing on whether or not to perform an action, then there is really no need to continue this conversation. We go back to square one where I tell you that your views on LE are myopic, paranoid, and downright hysterical."  Citadel-SC

"Then I wouldn't have a problem "finding" something to charge him with." bcauz3y, just one page later.

LOL, what does that even mean?  What is so bad about what I posted above?  It is simply asserting that you're wrong in your assertion that breaking the law is of no consideration to cops in the choice of their actions.  So you think I and most cops don't consider whether something is legal or not before taking action?  God forbid I don't toe the Flats line of things or else I am an apologist, JBT, and TBL'er. You have lost your mind.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 7:26:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

He's either trolling us or having a bad fucking day because both he and Citadel are usually not ones to be TBL'ers at all on here but his comments on this are
View Quote

I have not defended the officer's behavior, only attacked the usual generalizations.  In fact, I criticized the officer and referred to him as a rude asshole.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 7:31:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Actually, most cops here don't wonder and don't care.  But I appreciate the response, and I'm sure others do as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am a watch commander and supervise a entire patrol squad. If one of my officers pulled this stunt I woul flip my shit.
For starters take home vehicle would be gone. Public apology to family and community would be next. I would recommend 1 month suspension WITHOUT pay to the chief, and he would completely back me. The officer would also have a silent sergeant placed in his vehicle to monitor his driving habits, if and when he came back to work.
There is no place for this kind if shit in police work. All it does is drive a wedge between us and the community.
Officers wonder why the community distrust the police, because of shenanigans like this. I am all for my guys doing thier job and putting shitheads in jail, but they WILL do it with professionalism and respect. Bottom line is this guy should be charged with careless and reckless driving if the parents story is completely accurate.

Actually, most cops here don't wonder and don't care.  But I appreciate the response, and I'm sure others do as well.

The shit GD believes.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 7:39:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The shit GD believes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am a watch commander and supervise a entire patrol squad. If one of my officers pulled this stunt I woul flip my shit.
For starters take home vehicle would be gone. Public apology to family and community would be next. I would recommend 1 month suspension WITHOUT pay to the chief, and he would completely back me. The officer would also have a silent sergeant placed in his vehicle to monitor his driving habits, if and when he came back to work.
There is no place for this kind if shit in police work. All it does is drive a wedge between us and the community.
Officers wonder why the community distrust the police, because of shenanigans like this. I am all for my guys doing thier job and putting shitheads in jail, but they WILL do it with professionalism and respect. Bottom line is this guy should be charged with careless and reckless driving if the parents story is completely accurate.

The shit GD believes.

Yea we have one or two posters who like to say that, so now all cops here don't care what the public thinks about them!  It is so ridiculous and the same methodology behind many of their arguments.  It is simply illogical and completely emotional.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 7:47:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yea we have one or two posters who like to say that, so now all cops here don't care what the public thinks about them!  It is so ridiculous and the same methodology behind many of their arguments.  It is simply illogical and completely emotional.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The shit GD believes.

Funny how a cop that agrees with his view point is what all other cops shoulld aspire to be.......................
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:27:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Can I ask you a question...don't LEO's here have a private forum to discuss LEO related topics? Why join a LEO thread on GD when you know many are expecting the TBL defense? It comes off as trolling, and I'm sure you guys are better than that. I think the mods handle bashers if it goes too far so you don't need to deal with it.

None of the cops I know even give two shits about what someone on a internet forum thinks of them. They only play cop when on-duty.

Does the outcome of this type of thread really matter to you?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:34:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Lol I got a warning for posting a popular nwa song that played on the radio during the 90's  one that brought awareness of white on black police abuse

What kind of Ponzi scheme I this ?

Maybe I need more heads being sawed off on liveleak .. Gonna give me a warning for posting dr king videos too?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:38:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Can I ask you a question...don't LEO's here have a private forum to discuss LEO related topics? Why join a LEO thread on GD when you know many are expecting the TBL defense? It comes off as trolling, and I'm sure you guys are better than that. I think the mods handle bashers if it goes too far so you don't need to deal with it.

None of the cops I know even give two shits about what someone on a internet forum thinks of them. They only play cop when on-duty.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So LEOs giving their opinion comes off as trolling?  So none of the gross generalizations or one liners from the other side come off as trolling?  I actually try and be as objective as possible on actual incidents and usually only comment on other people's posts.  I have criticized cops many times here.  I am not a member of the LEO forum because I have never turned my credentials into the site.  So basically, are you asking that cops not participate in LE threads that occur in GD?  Answer the question as to why you participate in threads and you will probably have your answer.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:02:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So LEOs giving their opinion comes off as trolling? LEO's giving their opinion as experts can't seem to do it without condescension. That is what comes off as trolling.

So none of the gross generalizations or one liners from the other side come off as trolling?  Yes, its also trolling but usually based on ignorance. It's a shame there is an 'other side' but why participate?

I actually try and be as objective as possible on actual incidents and usually only comment on other people's posts.  I have criticized cops many times here.  I am not a member of the LEO forum because I have never turned my credentials into the site. Fair enough

So basically, are you asking that cops not participate in LE threads that occur in GD? Of course not...keep doing your thing if you like. It's merely an observation.

Answer the question as to why you participate in threads and you will probably have your answer. I don't participate in any threads as an expert in my profession. I'm here for the entertainment value only.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:58:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I have not defended the officer's behavior, only attacked the usual generalizations.  In fact, I criticized the officer and referred to him as a rude asshole.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know. I didn't mean to imply otherwise. My poorly worded comment was more meant toward Bama's unusual stance on this issue that is out of character from his typically non-biased post.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:51:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I would feel for them that their kid got crunched but I'm not apologizing for it. Keep your kids off other peoples property.

It's amazing when folks around here talk about property rights until something like this comes along now it's ok to trespass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I in no way shape, form or fashion think it is "just fine". Accidents happen. Your child being stuck by someone elses vehicle, on someone elses property is not likely to happen if you don't allow your child to be on someone elses property.

A report was taken. What else do think is going to happen? It's not his fault their kid was in his driveway when he entered his property.

<---IRL, I personally deal with this all the time, Neighbors kids like to ride their bikes down my driveway because it is a steep. Not my fault one day if I crunch one, and if it happens I will not apologize for it. I have also worked one where a neighbor ran over the next door neighbor kid in guess where, the other neighbors driveway.

Empathy is what makes us human. If you don't have it, you need help.

What kind of person would "crunch" a child and not say they were sorry?

Take a look at yourself and think about that.

I would feel for them that their kid got crunched but I'm not apologizing for it. Keep your kids off other peoples property.

It's amazing when folks around here talk about property rights until something like this comes along now it's ok to trespass.

What if it was a side walk? Not really your property in some places but you have to maintain it. Like shoveling snow, blowing leaves.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:51:57 PM EDT
[#13]
I'd would of apologized for smashing her child's bike and bloodying her knee, yeah people get pissed when you nearly run over their kids, even if it is totally the kids fault. That doesn't mean I would be a prick like the driver appears to have been. just my 2 cents.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 2:37:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'd would of apologized for smashing her child's bike and bloodying her knee, yeah people get pissed when you nearly run over their kids, even if it is totally the kids fault. That doesn't mean I would be a prick like the driver appears to have been. just my 2 cents.
View Quote

Bumping tires is hardly smashing and mom admited to flying off the handle and jumping the guys ass right off the bat. It is hilarious that a you tube video of two people (one of wich was not even there)telling a story, can lead to so many people crying for blood with out any other evidence. Lol  gotta love gd  judge, jury, executioner right from the basement
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 2:56:10 AM EDT
[#15]
You would fly off the handle too if your child almost got ran over (again, even though it is probably the child/moms fault it happened). still no reason to be a prick.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:00:46 AM EDT
[#16]
What a fucking asshat
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:59:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:08:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The shit GD believes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The shit GD believes.

Believes?  No, several cops on this board have said as much, repeatedly.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:09:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Lol I got a warning for posting a popular nwa song that played on the radio during the 90's  one that brought awareness of white on black police abuse

Maybe I need more heads being sawed off on liveleak .. Gonna give me a warning for posting dr king videos too?
View Quote

No offense but you should have seen that coming a mile away.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:44:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Do you know how I know you didn't watch the video?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What if it was a side walk? Not really your property in some places but you have to maintain it. Like shoveling snow, blowing leaves.

Do you know how I know you didn't watch the video?

Evidently neither on you did:

Kid on bike in street.
Driver hits kid on bike in street.
Kids falls down and gets a boo-boo.
Momma bear protects cub.
Driver shows he's a bitch.
Parents butthurt.
Driver friends find him not guilty.
More butthurt.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:54:53 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The shit GD believes.

I've said it and every time it's been taken out of context.
I don't care what the basement dwelling O2 thieves think about me or think how I should do my job.
I don't care because with them no matter how I preform my job I'm a JBT .
I do my job within the guidelines of the US Constitution, my oath and my depts policy. If you don't like that then I can't help you.

Now to the current subject, seems to me the Deputy is a dick and should have handled it differently.
But all the; he did it on purpose, he was under the influence BS is the basement dwelling O2 thieves talking and I don't care what they think.

We have a one sided article and the results of the State Police and DAs investigation to go on.
Any one of these scenarios could have happened.
-The Deputy is a dick and didn't care if he ran over the child or not.
-The Deputy didn't notice the child until to late and struck the bicycles front tire, accidentally.
-The Deputy had fucked the neighbor and it might be his child and he didn't want to pay child support for 18+ yrs so he tried to run over her.
-The Deputy was pre occupied and was wanting to get home and didn't realize how close he came to running over the child.
-The deputy has Pedophobia and was terrified and was trying to get away from the child as quickly as possible.
-The Deputy saw the child waiting on him to pull in and the child rolled forward into the rear of the SUV.
Or what most likely happened the Deputy didn't notice the child standing by the mailbox and the rear of his vehicle bumped her tire causing her to fall over. The Deputy not knowing this exited his vehicle to come face to face with a irate mother and was taken by surprise with the whole incident.

We really don't know the details, I do know the deputy could have and should have handled it differently.
My depts policy is to roll medical, assist the injured if needed and immediately notify a supervisor of any on duty or City own vehicle accidents.

ETA then we go pee in a cup and take a breath test.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:57:05 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View Quote
I figured you'd get a smack as soon as I saw it.  For what its worth, I played it in my office and enjoyed every minute of it.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:05:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

It was actually about white and black cops abusing blacks.

"But don't let it be a black and a white one
Cause they'll slam ya down to the street top
Black police showin out for the white cop"

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:49:15 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The shit GD believes.

I've seen it on the LE forum as well, so they can't blame that on "basement dwellers".  Something like "I don't give a fuck what the public thinks of me and I don't know any cop who does".  It's weird that they say stuff and then argue with you about it.  Hell, it's not my opinion, it's theirs.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:55:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

LOL, what does that even mean?  What is so bad about what I posted above?  It is simply asserting that you're wrong in your assertion that breaking the law is of no consideration to cops in the choice of their actions.  So you think I and most cops don't consider whether something is legal or not before taking action?  God forbid I don't toe the Flats line of things or else I am an apologist, JBT, and TBL'er. You have lost your mind.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's bad it about it is that it shows how wrong and naive you are, which means you're going to believe the cops every time over joe citizen absent proof to the contrary.  You post that, the next page one of GD's own proves you wrong, and what did you say about it?  Nothing.  That's what you'd say if it happened in front of you, too.  Nothing.  Maybe the percentage of cops who would write a "creative" ticket under certain conditions is small (I don't believe it is), but the ones who would look the other way, even if it disgusted them, is a lot bigger.  Everybody knows it; I don't know why you act offended.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:23:14 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I figured you'd get a smack as soon as I saw it.  For what its worth, I played it in my office and enjoyed every minute of it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bumped it in the minivan
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:26:37 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
It should be a requirement that every person posting a negative article about law enforcement should post 2 positive ones as well.
View Quote

It should be a requirement that everybody posting a positive comment about law enforcement should post 100 times about the bad things that cops have done. We shouldn't let a group who call themselves professionals off too easily, it leads to complacency.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:42:52 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I've seen it on the LE forum as well, so they can't blame that on "basement dwellers".  Something like "I don't give a fuck what the public thinks of me and I don't know any cop who does".  It's weird that they say stuff and then argue with you about it.  Hell, it's not my opinion, it's theirs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The shit GD believes.

Basement dwellers are every where man.
Ask yourself why would a police officer say that type of thing?
This thread is why, every LE thread in GD is why.
The reason is staring you right in the face.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:48:51 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because that's how they feel.  Is this a trick question or something?

You might want to take a look at this poll.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1617188_How_have_posts_by_law_enforcement_officers_on_this_site_affected_your_overall_opinion_of_LEO_.html
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:51:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1617188_How_have_posts_by_law_enforcement_officers_on_this_site_affected_your_overall_opinion_of_LEO_.html
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's an unbiased sample.......
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:53:18 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The shit GD believes.

Who exactly is "they"?
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:53:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Something like "I don't give a fuck what the public thinks of me and I don't know any cop who does".  It's weird that they say stuff and then argue with you about it.  Hell, it's not my opinion, it's theirs.

Because for some of us it was true where we worked? I didn't put much stock in the opinion of people GD routinely calls "ghetto goblins".
Though I don't recall arguing with anyone here about it.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:58:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Who exactly is "they"?
View Quote

Anyone who will accept that a cop said something, but then make excuses and claim that it's really not true and they don't really think that way; the basement dwellers made them say it.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:01:28 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Keep your kids off of other peoples property for a start.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Parents are morons.

How would you suggest they should have handled the situation?  Do nothing because some asshole hit their little girl while she was riding her bike?

Serious question.

Keep your kids off of other peoples property for a start.

Did you read the article? Don't you think the cop had a responsibility to exercise more caution than normal when he sees little kids in the street? Good to know I can run kids over that are playing on public roads simply because they shouldn't be there.

Pridgen said she was walking while her 5-year-old daughter rode her bike along with a neighbor’s child across the cul-de-sac in their neighborhood near Sims toward another neighbor’s house. She said two vehicles drove by slowly.

"There was this big black vehicle coming toward us, and I remember looking back frantically — you know, ‘Hold on, slow down, we’re trying to get the kids off the road,’” Pridgen said.

Pridgen said one of her neighbors, Detective Steve Smith of the sheriff’s office, was driving one of the vehicles, a county-owned SUV.

Pridgen said the neighbor’s child froze and her daughter moved over right at Smith’s mailbox near the driveway.

"Sure enough, the Suburban pulls in just as quick as I don’t know what — he was in the middle of the road,” Pridgen said. "He swerves into his driveway and knocks her front wheel with the back end of his Suburban. And she falls over.”
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:10:38 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Good to know I can run kids over that are playing on public roads simply because they shouldn't be there.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:20:58 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:25:46 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

What's bad it about it is that it shows how wrong and naive you are, which means you're going to believe the cops every time over joe citizen absent proof to the contrary.  You post that, the next page one of GD's own proves you wrong, and what did you say about it?  Nothing.  That's what you'd say if it happened in front of you, too.  Nothing.  Maybe the percentage of cops who would write a "creative" ticket under certain conditions is small (I don't believe it is), but the ones who would look the other way, even if it disgusted them, is a lot bigger.  Everybody knows it; I don't know why you act offended.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.

Citadel - you do seem like one of the "good" cops but you also come across as completely naive (or in complete denial). In my 50 years on this earth, I've run into cops that beat their wives and get away with it, get drunk or do drugs on the job, sell drugs they have confiscated from dealers, force teenage girls to have sex with them in exchange for not getting arrested, and even worse things.  I don't trust a cop any further than any other stranger that I may run across.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:27:55 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:34:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not a trick question.

That poll doesn't mean shit and you know it.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:35:31 AM EDT
[#40]
Kind of a double edged sword here, had the rolls been reversed and we had a cop on a bike,
he would have been defended here for shooting the driver of the suv.

Strange times we live in.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:38:36 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:39:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Because for some of us it was true where we worked? I didn't put much stock in the opinion of people GD routinely calls "ghetto goblins".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Something like "I don't give a fuck what the public thinks of me and I don't know any cop who does".  It's weird that they say stuff and then argue with you about it.  Hell, it's not my opinion, it's theirs.

And why should you care what the "ghetto goblins" or basement dwellers think?

Certain areas a I work no matter what I do, no matter how I do my job I'm a racist, a JBT etc.
I've responded to the 12th shooting in 2 wks in the same projects to hear fuck the police being yelled.
Why would I care what these groups think?
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:41:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Anyone who will accept that a cop said something, but then make excuses and claim that it's really not true and they don't really think that way; the basement dwellers made them say it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who exactly is "they"?

Who made excuses? Who claimed "basement dwellers made them say it"?

Got a link to your claims?

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:41:41 AM EDT
[#44]
Why can't I stop laughing at the term "Deputy Douchebag"!!??

I have no idea what this thread is about but I simply cannot stop laughing.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:44:39 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Why can't I stop laughing at the term "Deputy Douchebag"!!??
I have no idea what this thread is about but I simply cannot stop laughing.

View Quote

I keep seeing certain cops I worked with in a Deputy uniform giving a fucked up salute.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:54:29 AM EDT
[#46]
My mom lives on a cul-de-sac. There are 4 or 5 young kids that love to ride their bikes and big wheels around the sidewalk of said cul-de-sac. In the past I have always been very careful to watch were everyone is when I back out. I have a back-up camera and sensors on my truck to help as well.

But, you know, I say fuck it. I'm just gonna floor it from now on. Screw those little kids having fun riding their toys. They should be chained up in the yard so they can't get in any trouble. Who do they think they are having fun in a relatively safe cul-de-sac.  Well maybe not safe anymore with deputy douche around.

I wonder what will happen to me when I knock one off their bike??

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:55:24 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Kind of a double edged sword here, had the rolls been reversed and we had a cop on a bike,

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:59:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
My mom lives on a cul-de-sac. There are 4 or 5 young kids that love to ride their bikes and big wheels around the sidewalk of said cul-de-sac. In the past I have always been very careful to watch were everyone is when I back out. I have a back-up camera and sensors on my truck to help as well.

But, you know, I say fuck it. I'm just gonna floor it from now on. Screw those little kids having fun riding their toys. They should be chained up in the yard so they can't get in any trouble. Who do they think they are having fun in a relatively safe cul-de-sac.  Well maybe not safe anymore with deputy douche around.

View Quote

Haha I love this place.
A cop bumped a kid so now its ok to run over kids on bikes.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 8:10:47 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep

If I knock a cop over with my truck and cause a boo boo I'm preparing my anus at the very least...and possibly expect a lead shower.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 8:25:06 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Haha I love this place.
http://media1.giphy.com/media/b8kHKZq3YFfnq/giphy.gif

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha I love this place.
http://media1.giphy.com/media/b8kHKZq3YFfnq/giphy.gif

You don't recognize sarcasm when you see it?  I love to see the little kids having fun. That's what they are supposed to do. The are not supposed to be run over by the people that should be protecting them from idiots.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top