User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:48:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Maybe kids should play whatever sport they like?  Or is that too reasonable?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Soccer isn't a real sport

You would die after 30 seconds on the pitch.

LOL, you use the term pitch to try and seem cultured.  It's a soccer field in America and kids should be playing football on it.

There is nothing reasonable about children making decisions, that's why parents do it for them.  It's also why ice cream and cookies aren't the number 1 selling breakfast foods.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:48:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Fucking scumbag needs assault charges.

ETA and a beatdown. That too.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:51:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

There is nothing reasonable about children making decisions, that's why parents do it for them.  It's also why ice cream and cookies aren't the number 1 selling breakfast foods.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL, you use the term pitch to try and seem cultured.  It's a soccer field in America and kids should be playing football on it.

WTF?  
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:52:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quite a fellow, that officer. Hopefully the paid suspension doesn't scar him too badly. That would be unfair.

They can't even control themselves at a championship kickball game. Damn, JBTs.

Damn funny Michael Berry "Kickball/Soccer" rant with Karl from Sugarland, TX!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPkr6FrMpdc

Seriously, he pretty much has this dude ready to explode!

View Quote

That Michael Berry link has to be trolling, that can't be serious
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:54:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

WTF?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF?  

Dude he's a nole.

The high point of his life was playing 2nd string kicker in high school.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:54:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If I tell my 3 year old son that he is going to eat that fucking piece of cat shit and like it is that reasonable?  I shouldn't give him an option?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:54:56 AM EDT
[#7]
I hope he runs into someone who shows him the error of his ways at some point in his life.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:56:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Dude he's a nole.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF?  

Dude he's a nole.

Says a guy from Florida Coastal.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:58:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dude he's a nole.

it must be hot wearing your letterman jacket in this weather.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:12:40 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quite a fellow, that officer. Hopefully the paid suspension doesn't scar him too badly. That would be unfair.

They can't even control themselves at a championship kickball game. Damn, JBTs.

Damn funny Michael Berry "Kickball/Soccer" rant with Karl from Sugarland, TX!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPkr6FrMpdc
Seriously, he pretty much has this dude ready to explode!

He really did troll that guy live on the radio. He does that shit regularly! Dude is a major reason Ted Cruz was elected here in Texas. He is an awesome guy who will make you think, while you die laughing with a snot bubble coming out your nose.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:18:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
That video is clearly edited and far from complete. Not sure how you can condemn the officer given those facts.
View Quote

Seems pretty clear that the officer is being a douchebag.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:23:16 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I can't tell you exactly why this brave LEO was justified in his actions, but I do know the justification involves marijuana at some point, and snide comments about people not liking cargo pants
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Only an individual trained and experienced in LE UOF can judge the appropriateness of his actions when they are viewed in the entirety of the situation and not an edited video clip from the hostile news media.

Do you even expert witness, bro?

I can't tell you exactly why this brave LEO was justified in his actions, but I do know the justification involves marijuana at some point, and snide comments about people not liking cargo pants
Cargo pants are awesome. Once you try some on, you'll be shooting dogs and impeding freedom in no time.

Hugo, I'm really glad you got a lifetime membership. It's going to be awesome to see you crash and burn one of these days and get banned (not because of this thread but because you're going to step on your dick and say something really fucking stupid one of these days). We will throw a party in your honor.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:25:48 AM EDT
[#13]

Hugo, I'm really glad you got a lifetime membership. It's going to be awesome to see you crash and burn one of these days and get banned (not because of this thread but because you're going to step on your dick and say something really fucking stupid one of these days). We will throw a party in your honor.
View Quote

You mad bro?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:27:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You mad bro?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You mad bro?

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:27:43 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

You mad bro?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You mad bro?
No sweat off my balls. I'm just enjoying the show.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:31:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:33:33 AM EDT
[#17]
LOL, what a dickface.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:34:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It's always worth repeating. Gaddam GDers get uppity thinking they can judge a man without walking an inch in his shoes!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Only an individual trained and experienced in LE UOF can judge the appropriateness of his actions when they are viewed in the entirety of the situation and not an edited video clip from the hostile news media.

You're too late, brah

It's always worth repeating. Gaddam GDers get uppity thinking they can judge a man without walking an inch in his shoes!

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:38:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Over a decade ago BYU tried putting the ROTC on the field at the end of a big football game to prevent the fans from rushing the field.  Well, the fans rushed anyway and a few ROTC folks decided to go hands-on.  The ROTC clotheslined girls running by, tackled others, etc.

It turned into a huge liability for the school.  BYU ended up footing the bill for some students' medical bills.  As you can imagine, BYU hasn't posted ROTC to do security at the football games ever again that I'm aware of.

http://www.heraldextra.com/news/local/byu-won-t-ask-rotc-for-help-with-security/article_ad8948ec-3ef6-59f2-9471-5c7277d1ab98.html

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/876844/BYU-pulls-its-ROTC-from-duty-at-games.html?pg=all
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:44:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You mad bro?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You mad bro?

I think he's just being optimistic.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:47:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I'd fire him.
View Quote

I would too.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:48:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Officer should be fired and charged.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:53:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:55:19 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Soccer isn't a real sport, but perhaps he was just trying to get with the spirit of the "game."
View Quote
if that were the case, shouldnt he have let her walk by then fall down like she hit him... thus giving him 'justification' to arrest her?

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:56:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mad bro?

http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/imagecache/Node_Page/images/1310566609761.jpg

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:02:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Fucking dumbass.

And the amount of Jergins and Kleenex that the usual posters go through in these threads must be staggering.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:40:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Over a decade ago BYU tried putting the ROTC on the field at the end of a big football game to prevent the fans from rushing the field.  Well, the fans rushed anyway and a few ROTC folks decided to go hands-on.  The ROTC clotheslined girls running by, tackled others, etc.

It turned into a huge liability for the school.  BYU ended up footing the bill for some students' medical bills.  As you can imagine, BYU hasn't posted ROTC to do security at the football games ever again that I'm aware of.

http://www.heraldextra.com/news/local/byu-won-t-ask-rotc-for-help-with-security/article_ad8948ec-3ef6-59f2-9471-5c7277d1ab98.html

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/876844/BYU-pulls-its-ROTC-from-duty-at-games.html?pg=all
View Quote

The University of Florida puts local cops, state droopers, and GSDs on the field.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:45:41 AM EDT
[#28]
It's a shame the crowd didn't give him the same treatment.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:58:31 AM EDT
[#29]
The kid should get one free kick back.  The officer got "officer of the year" last year.  
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:36:23 PM EDT
[#30]
What a dick.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 2:12:43 PM EDT
[#31]

Asshole move.

I'd replace him with the 15 year old that was interviewed.  Kid seemed to have a pretty good head on his shoulders.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 2:16:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Is this the same guy who used to work in NYC as a cop?

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:04:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Yeah he's be gone at the very least if he worked at my dept
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:57:29 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought soccer was for girls so they didn't complain about not getting to play real football?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:05:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Isolated incident?

We didn't see the complete video?

We weren't there and shouldn't judge because we don't understand?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:09:30 PM EDT
[#36]
I would like to see him do that at a Manchester United match.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:17:37 PM EDT
[#37]
I'm pretty sure he thought the students running were zombies and he took appropriate action. Barring this as a reason, he may have had PTSD and had flashbacks of being in a Bazaar in Iraq during busy time and thought a herd of goats were rushing him.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:40:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Asshole move.

I'd replace him with the 15 year old that was interviewed.  Kid seemed to have a pretty good head on his shoulders.

View Quote

+1

What I find odd is you would think someone would be pleased about students showing esprit de corps like that instead of driving around stoned or drunk.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:44:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

With such a violent country, I am not so sure I would try that. There is a reason why their violent crime continues to rise.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:55:34 PM EDT
[#40]
I predict that after a thorough investigation of the police by the police they will find no wrong doing on behalf of the police. Hell, that might as well let the officer investigate himself.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:57:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

With such a violent country, I am not so sure I would try that. There is a reason why their violent crime continues to rise.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess that was my point, billy bad ass is only bad ass enough to trip some high school girls and boys, not someone who would kick the ever loving shit out of him gun or not.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:11:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Cargo pants are awesome. Once you try some on, you'll be shooting dogs and impeding freedom in no time.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got mouse in pocket
Got bottle I'm gonna use it
Intention I feel inventive
Gonna make you, make you, make you notice

Got motion restrained emotion
Been driving detroit leaning
No reason just seems so pleasing

[Chorus:]
Gonna use my arms
Gonna use my legs
Gonna use my style
Gonna e my sidestep
Gonna use my fingers
Gonna use my, my, my imagination

'Cause I gonna make you see
There's nobody else here
No one like me
I'm special so special
I gotta have some of your attention give it to me

Got rhythm I can't miss a beat
Got new skank it's so reet
Got something I'm winking at you

[Chorus]

There's nobody else here
No one like me
I'm special, so special
I gotta have some of your attention
Give it to me
There's nobody else here
No one like me
I'm special, so special
I gotta have some of your attention

Give it to me

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:35:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Some people completely forget what it's like to be a kid.  This guy is one of them.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:55:30 PM EDT
[#44]
That was pretty bad. Criminal charges should be in order; an adult who randomly attacks kids for no reason should be charge.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:08:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The way I usually dress, you all would have to make me a narc.

Except I'd just encourage drug people to do even more drugs and then stick around for the entertainment
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:42:19 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

The way I usually dress, you all would have to make me a narc.

Except I'd just encourage drug people to do even more drugs and then stick around for the entertainment

View Quote
You're on team FEMA so this behavior is encouraged.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:34:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Perchance was the officer yelling "Stop resisting . . . gravity!" as he traversed the melee?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:39:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Did i get in before the JBT/boot licking arfcomers?
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:14:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

For the most part, they're staying away. Perhaps they fear there is no way to escape ridicule trying to justify this behavior?

Ha! I jest, that has never stopped them before.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:35:45 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Too bad all the evil cargo pocket guys already called him a dick.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top