Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 8:14:44 PM EDT
[#1]
That hydro cephalic little prick needs to fall in a well. That show doesn't fly in my house. It's nothing but Bubble Guppies and vintage He-man for my son.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 8:50:30 PM EDT
[#2]

He's a whiny fuck, but it's a toss up between him and Dino dan
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 9:03:27 PM EDT
[#3]
My children are not allowed to watch the little whining, disobedient libtard! A few years ago, I noticed that our boys would mimic his behavior. I told my wife that they could not watch the show anymore.

I hate the show!
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 9:14:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He reminds me of an unfunny Bobby Hill.

I almost lost my shit tonight when his sister? kept calling is stupid fucking name.

Dino Dan FTW. DINO DAN"S MOM FTW.
View Quote

This.

Allana Harkin is the hottest woman on kids TV.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 9:16:18 PM EDT
[#5]

I'd bend callious mom over and ream the fuck out of her while his dad's out riding his bike in his mom jeans.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 9:23:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I can't stand that show either. I let my daughter watch Peppa Pig, (it's one of the few shows I can tolerate, maybe it's the British accent) and she loves the Bubble Guppies, but they get her wound up and hard to get to bed, so they are out unless it's daylight.  Also, I found this show called "snooze a thon" on on-demand, and it's 30 minutes of puppets and cartoons sleeping, set to lullaby music, it just about knocked me out too.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:20:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
http://static.squarespace.com/static/51db2bf3e4b0fd2f29a42f56/t/51db3d2ce4b0b11e26d681a7/1373322541569/Michele%20Lepe%20Headshot%20b%202008.JPG

She looks a little better cleaned up. She was also supposed to be in some cheap movie years ago as a prostitute so there may be some NSFW pics of her out there.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
http://static.squarespace.com/static/51db2bf3e4b0fd2f29a42f56/t/51db3d2ce4b0b11e26d681a7/1373322541569/Michele%20Lepe%20Headshot%20b%202008.JPG

She looks a little better cleaned up. She was also supposed to be in some cheap movie years ago as a prostitute so there may be some NSFW pics of her out there.

Those eyebrows doe.....

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:19:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Death to Caillou.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:29:26 AM EDT
[#9]
I can't stand him either but the mom is hot and don't get me started on Nina...
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:50:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Whiny little brat.

6/10 for the rant.
View Quote

My daughter asks why he whines so much. She's 5.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:55:58 AM EDT
[#11]

I would like to lie in bed with that lady!
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:00:42 PM EDT
[#12]
He's a whiney little shit.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:04:30 PM EDT
[#13]
"Caillou, daddy can't drive a car because he drinks. He drinks because you incessantly whine 'mommy!' if a ladybug startles you."
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:06:20 PM EDT
[#14]
And while I'm at it:

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:09:09 PM EDT
[#15]
If you've got kids of the age to watch these sorts of shows, find this one for them. It was done by WETA, it's not painful to watch, and some of the facets of life in medieval times are actually correct. It also covers subjects like...gasp...HONOR. Kids are also respectful to adults.

It also shows difficult choices. I was at a friend's house where they had this on for their kid, and there was a discussion going on among the characters as to whether it was wrong or right that the king wasn't actually the legitimate king, that his brother who had died young was, but he was a just and honest king whom the people loved, so which would be worse, the existing lie, or disillusionment? I was just at that.

New Zealand, writing the kids' shows we can't.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:19:42 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm with you. Fuck that whiny little bitch.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:22:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I love how on George they have one kid that calls him an inner city kid
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Had to outlaw Cailou here too. I like Cat in the Hat, Dinosaur Train, and Thomas. Curious George was tolerable.
In our house, he's known as "Troublemaker Monkey".

He calls him City Kid...and that is hilarious.  

On a side note, have you ever read any of the older Curious George books?  There's one where he makes a call to the fire department and the firefighters arrest him.  Talk about abuse of power!  My daughter says "He's getting a big timeout."
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:25:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Hated that show & refused to let my son watch it!
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:28:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Agree with you OP, we quit letting the kiddo watch it.  Caillou is a such a whiner.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:28:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

On a side note, have you ever read any of the older Curious George books?  There's one where he makes a call to the fire department and the firefighters arrest him.  Talk about abuse of power!  My daughter says "He's getting a big timeout."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Had to outlaw Cailou here too. I like Cat in the Hat, Dinosaur Train, and Thomas. Curious George was tolerable.

George better pray his juvie record is sealed. I'll bet TSA have him on the extra screening list after his cockpit incursion and little romp through the baggage circuit on that Hawaii trip, too.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:30:33 PM EDT
[#21]
...id rather have the bald headed prick than "The Doodlebops"!  
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:34:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
His Dad rides a bike while his Mom gets the car.   His Dad is also a serious wuss.   There is no hope for Caillou.

View Quote

YEP
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:49:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

George better pray his juvie record is sealed. I'll bet TSA have him on the extra screening list after his cockpit incursion and little romp through the baggage circuit on that Hawaii trip, too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, I think he made up for it.  In one of the cartoons NASA sends him into space to get food and experiments to the space station.

His qualifications:  They poorly designed the controls and it requires 4 hands to operate.  Also, he happened to be within 3 feet of the person that suddenly realizes their colossal blunder.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:54:03 PM EDT
[#24]
This thread needs moar Nina.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 2:02:01 PM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

Everybody need more Nina.

She is hotness.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 2:02:22 PM EDT
[#26]
View Quote

Finally someone posted a pic of this "Nina" everyone has been ogling over since this thread started. I've never seen Caillou as I don't have children of my own, and wouldn't let the grand-kids(wife's) watch any of that retarded shit on kids networks that they try to pass off as "educational".
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 2:30:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

He's a whiny fuck, but it's a toss up between him and Dino dan
View Quote

Both sucks..
Jake and the never land pirates - paw patrol - or handy manny

They need a duck commander cartoon for kids.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 2:49:30 PM EDT
[#28]
My ex wife would get so pissed at me for calling that little bald headed shit "chemo baby"...lol

Now, Zooboomafoo was a decent show...
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:22:51 PM EDT
[#29]
 I made the mistake of letting my 8 year old watch when she was younger.   Fucking show taught her to whine.   No way in hell i'm letting my boy watch that show.

Link Posted: 4/26/2014 2:47:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Hate that little Fucker Caillou.

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 3:24:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Death to Caillou!
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 3:34:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Teaches my son to whine to get his way. Fuck that flappy headed Canadian.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 4:52:40 PM EDT
[#33]
We didn't let our daughter watch that whiny little shit after seeing it once or twice.

Actually, she watched very little TV.  Rots the brain.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 4:54:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
That hydro cephalic little prick needs to fall in a well. That show doesn't fly in my house. It's nothing but Bubble Guppies and vintage He-man for my son.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 4:57:54 PM EDT
[#35]
People complain about this show all the time. I do not see how it's still on the air.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top