Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:38:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Unicorn_Kommander:

I didn't hear the cops say you are under arrest. I heard him say thats it and then charge the guy, slam him into the car 15 feet away and then his pathetic attempt at ground & pound before he decided to detain him. It was obvious it was uncalled for  because all the other officers had stunned looks on their faces.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mototard:
Originally Posted By HighAltitude:
Originally Posted By K9346:
Originally Posted By GADeerHunter:
[

I'm assuming "secondary contact" was the temper tantrum that occurred after he said "fuck you".

What grounds does the officer have to initiate a violent arrest after someone tells them "fuck you"?

You said you'd do the same. Why?

This is what I'm talking about.  The officer decided to make an arrest not for the "fuck you" comment, but for interfering with another arrest after being told to leave, and then pushed away.  Obviously drunk dude didn't get the message then, so cop arrests him.  I seriously doubt it was for simply saying fuck you, so don't try to isolate the incident down to simply that.

That's fine but slamming him up against the car, slamming him to the ground, hitting him in the face was absolutely uncalled for and he should be arrested and tried for it. There is no doubt the officer has anger issues and lost his cool.

Why would you think a cop can't punch someone who is resisting arrest?

I didn't hear the cops say you are under arrest. I heard him say thats it and then charge the guy, slam him into the car 15 feet away and then his pathetic attempt at ground & pound before he decided to detain him. It was obvious it was uncalled for  because all the other officers had stunned looks on their faces.

Okay, whatever you say chief.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:40:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Wobblin-Goblin:

If you bull-rush me backwards 15 feet into a vehicle, then throw me on the ground and proceed to punch me when I'm on my back on the pavement and not expect me to protect myself, but instead claim I am breaking the law while doing so, you can take your law and shove it up your ass.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:
If you can't handle a "fuck you" you need to find a new line of work.

Yeah because that's what caused the contact from the officer.

The guy was clearly interferring with an arrest, he was pushed away and continued to yell profanities.
He was taken down and resisted.

If you bull-rush me backwards 15 feet into a vehicle, then throw me on the ground and proceed to punch me when I'm on my back on the pavement and not expect me to protect myself, but instead claim I am breaking the law while doing so, you can take your law and shove it up your ass.

Okay, the drunk resisted and wasn't just protecting himself.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:40:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Depidy_Dawg] [#3]
Originally Posted By cash50:
Typical cop bs.

You're a tough guy til someone does something to you and you have to go all pc to get help on your side. Wah wah insults insults *sniff* *sniff*.

It is the public's business. We pay for cops judges courts and everything related. If you don't like it be a pi.

And if you and your pussy cop friend from the video want to fuck people up then go enlist - seems like you guys are really tough and scary.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hooligan223:

I didn't see an "angry crowd".  One loud mouthed drunk yelling at the cops and the guy that got slammed was trying to calm him down and that's the thanks he gets.  He only got upset and started shouting after the cop shoved him for asking a question.  Just another group of young people who now have a negative opinion of the police.  

BS looked like he was holding the guy getting arrested arm and asking why was he getting arrested. He was pushed away.

Why do people think they have the right to know why someone is getting arrested?

It's none of your business.
Crowd the cops when they are taking someone into custody and get pushed and go to jail.
Pretty simple.

Maybe people have the right to know bc they pay for it you dumbass. Police is a public office.

Really. Nice personal insult.

It's none of your damn business. If you want to know that bad bail the drunk out and ask him.
I wont ell you anything about a others persons arrest.

Typical cop bs.

You're a tough guy til someone does something to you and you have to go all pc to get help on your side. Wah wah insults insults *sniff* *sniff*.

It is the public's business. We pay for cops judges courts and everything related. If you don't like it be a pi.

And if you and your pussy cop friend from the video want to fuck people up then go enlist - seems like you guys are really tough and scary.

Absolutely, after the fact. You may request a copy of the incident from the city records office.

It is not your personal right to know at the moment the event is occurring and to demand to know why a certain thing is happening. It is between the officers and that individual.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:41:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Castillo:
Neither one of us can really see what he was doing based on the camera angle. I am going off of experience and the sound of his voice in relation to where the mic was on the iphone. I think he was squaring up and yelling Fuck You!, not backing away. Either way, he got what he asked for. He wanted to fight that cop, the cop granted him his wish. I'm not going to argue with you that the cop probably got a bit hhot under the collar. I don't know what else to say. I knew as a drunk college kid not to engage the police like that or I'd get a beating. It seems like common sense to me. I am sure emotion played a part in all this, but I don't think that kid getting arrested wasn't justified.
View Quote

Yeah, he wanted to fight the cop so bad that he backed up the entire time the officer approached him up to the point he knocked him down and started hitting him.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:43:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By crackshot308:

Lol, whatever you say tough cop.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By crackshot308:

I didn't see an "angry crowd".  One loud mouthed drunk yelling at the cops and the guy that got slammed was trying to calm him down and that's the thanks he gets.  He only got upset and started shouting after the cop shoved him for asking a question.  Just another group of young people who now have a negative opinion of the police.  

BS looked like he was holding the guy getting arrested arm and asking why was he getting arrested. He was pushed away.

Why do people think they have the right to know why someone is getting arrested?

Crowd the cops when they are taking someone into custody and get pushed and go to jail.
Pretty simple.

Lol, whatever you say tough cop.

Well cupcake show me where I'm wrong.

Or next time you see a cop making an arrest walk up and grab the arrestees arm and see how it goes for you.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:44:18 AM EDT
[#6]

So, so amazing.  Thank you for this.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:44:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Dan_Cooper:

Yeah, he wanted to fight the cop so bad that he backed up the entire time the officer approached him up to the point he knocked him down and started hitting him.

View All Quotes
Neither one of us can really see what he was doing based on the camera angle. I am going off of experience and the sound of his voice in relation to where the mic was on the iphone. I think he was squaring up and yelling Fuck You!, not backing away. Either way, he got what he asked for. He wanted to fight that cop, the cop granted him his wish. I'm not going to argue with you that the cop probably got a bit hhot under the collar. I don't know what else to say. I knew as a drunk college kid not to engage the police like that or I'd get a beating. It seems like common sense to me. I am sure emotion played a part in all this, but I don't think that kid getting arrested wasn't justified.

Yeah, drunk hero's brain was quickly wrapping itself around the fact that he was about the cash the check his mouth just wrote so he was back peddling.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:47:47 AM EDT
[#8]
I would have preferred it if the cop had stomped the shit out of the guy filming it that way, but we don't live in a perfect world.

Is what the cop did legal?  Probably is.  

"Should it be legal" is a different question.   It is one we're still working out.  

The nice thing about living in America is if we don't like the way police do their job, we can do something about it.  

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:49:39 AM EDT
[#9]

Yeah, drunk hero's brain was quickly wrapping itself around the fact that he was about the cash the check his mouth just wrote so he was back peddling.

View All Quotes

Absolutely.  Which sort of makes the ensuing beat down look superfluous.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:51:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Castillo] [#10]

View All Quotes

Agree to disagree. I suppose he could have walked him out of the crowd and then tried to get him to comply and put his hands behind his back. I seriously doubt drunk hero would have complied so they would have arrived at the same conclusion.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:58:44 AM EDT
[#11]

pushed back, no problem, clear the arrest zone, shout out a "fuck you", I don't give a fuck.
View All Quotes

The guy was clearly interferring with an arrest, he was pushed away and continued to yell profanities.

pushed back, no problem, clear the arrest zone, shout out a "fuck you", I don't give a fuck.

I agree, yell at me all you want, unless you're inciting a crowd, I don't care.

Grab ahold of whom I'm arresting and I'm going to take you to jail, resist that and get hurt.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:59:24 AM EDT
[#12]

Irrelevant.  He didn't punch him for resisting arrest, he punched him for the "fuck you".

View All Quotes

Irrelevant.  He didn't punch him for resisting arrest, he punched him for the "fuck you".

Ok and pray tell how did you decide that?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:00:05 AM EDT
[#13]

Originally Posted By Reddawg318:

I don't see anything wrong with it. Cop arrested one, was in the process of arresting another (not sure why) and third douche decides to get involved and crowd the cops doing their job. Cops need space to do their job without worrying about some other ----tard getting in their space and interfering. Cop pushed him away, how does the cop know that he's not handing something or getting something  to/from  his buddy?
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:01:52 AM EDT
[#14]

Wouldn't you grab somebody's arm if they are rushing at you with the obvious attempt to cause you bodily harm?

Was he supposed to immediately fall to the ground, place his hands behind his back and yell "SORRY" as soon as the officer charged at him?

Stop being so predictable. It's nauseating.
View All Quotes
Why not? The guy was going to jail most likely for interferring with the arrest.  He was pushed away and started yelling.  He was taken down.
Here he could be charged with resisting arrest x2, disorderly and most likely PI too.

By all means arrest the asshole if he is interfering with an arrest.  But you don't get to throw punches just because he pissed you off, which is exactly what happened here.

He was resisting, looks to me he grabbed the officers arm.
Good strike.

Wouldn't you grab somebody's arm if they are rushing at you with the obvious attempt to cause you bodily harm?

Was he supposed to immediately fall to the ground, place his hands behind his back and yell "SORRY" as soon as the officer charged at him?

Stop being so predictable. It's nauseating.

If he'd walked away after the push.... But he didn't.
The video will screw him in court.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:02:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By clctr:

Uh, the Ukraine?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By clctr:
Eventually people will get tired of cops behaving like this and we'll see a video of a crowd of people going full south american and beating the cops down. Its a shame it didn't happen here. No wonder so many LEO are against people carrying guns. That cop needs to go to jail for assault and the other cops with him need to lose their jobs for doing nothing to stop him.

Ahh wet dreams.

Where do you guys get this stupid shit from?

Uh, the Ukraine?

Uhhh Ok
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:08:05 AM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

I have eyes.  Officer did not change the drunken idiot until the "fuck you".  Idiot backed up the entire time after the officer gave him the shove.  The officer had successfully disengaged the idiot from the arrest he was making but got his tempter up after the idiot let the "fuck you" fly.  It's obvious if you view the video without having a prior intention of excusing the officer's behavior.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:08:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mototard] [#17]
Typical cop bs.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hooligan223:

Pretty simple.

Maybe people have the right to know bc they pay for it you dumbass. Police is a public office.

Really. Nice personal insult.

It's none of your damn business. If you want to know that bad bail the drunk out and ask him.
I wont ell you anything about a others persons arrest.

Typical cop bs.

Lol
I have enlisted, see the tank. In fact I've been in two different branches.
You?

Fine if you want to know, go file a FIA and get the info.
Most dept will fire you for giving out that type of info.
Again none of your business, especially on scene.

After the arrest is made nicely ask the cops. Don't be interfering when they are making an arrest.
This is really simple.
So how much law schoolin do you have?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:10:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Not nearly enough pepper spray in the video...
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:10:57 AM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

Correct me if I'm wrong Mototard, but I seem to remember you saying that this officer would walk as well.

http://www.startribune.com/local/north/215135261.html

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:13:05 AM EDT
[#20]

Bring it.

Like we are worried about a bunch basement dwellers.
First you'd have to come out of your moms basement.
Your mom won't be able to bring you hot pockets and pizza bites outside in the mean ole world.
You'd better keep your ass in the basement.
View Quote

I'm not sure WTF is wrong with you but damn. First, you spout this crap and then scream CoC violation when someone else calls you a dumbass.

As for the vid:

Good shove.
Good arrest
Bad method by which he conducted the take down
and the "distraction strikes" are over the line. Needs some time off without pay at the very least.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:17:50 AM EDT
[#21]

I have eyes.  Officer did not change the drunken idiot until the "fuck you".  Idiot backed up the entire time after the officer gave him the shove.  The officer had successfully disengaged the idiot from the arrest he was making but got his tempter up after the idiot let the "fuck you" fly.  It's obvious if you view the video without having a prior intention of excusing the officer's behavior.

View All Quotes

Whatever you say. The pause after the shove could have been just to make sure the other guy was in cuffs. Then he went after drunk #2 because he didn't leave and was still causing problems.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:19:44 AM EDT
[#22]

Correct me if I'm wrong Mototard, but I seem to remember you saying that this officer would walk as well.

View All Quotes

Want to show me where?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:20:53 AM EDT
[#23]

Want to show me where?
View All Quotes

Want to show me where?

No, it's far to late and I'm far too tired to look it up.  If you say you didn't I believe you.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:21:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By BIgDAM:

I'm not sure WTF is wrong with you but damn. First, you spout this crap and then scream CoC violation when someone else calls you a dumbass.

As for the vid:

Good shove.
Good arrest
and the "distraction strikes" are over the line. Needs some time off without pay at the very least.
View All Quotes

Bring it.

Your mom won't be able to bring you hot pockets and pizza bites outside in the mean ole world.

As for the vid:

Good shove.
Good arrest

Where did I scream anything? Where did I report a COC?

I simply said nice personal insult.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:24:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Where were all these sensational heroes when thousands of nut jobs were trashing the state capital.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:24:10 AM EDT
[#26]

No, it's far to late and I'm far too tired to look it up.  If you say you didn't I believe you.

View All Quotes

Want to show me where?

No way in hell did I take up for that POS.
To be exact I stated, fire and charge him, and throw him under the jail.

So not knowing, why would you post such BS?

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:27:02 AM EDT
[#27]

Where did I scream anything? Where did I report a COC?

I simply said nice personal insult.
View Quote

Right, so the point of pointing out the personal insult isn't to bring attention to the CoC violation. Sure.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:27:35 AM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

Just an error on my part.  I do recall that there were a couple of LEOs saying that that guy would walk, and I mistakenly thought you were one of them.  My apologies.  

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:32:37 AM EDT
[#29]
I liked the takedown though, that was pretty sweet. Looks like he has practiced that jacked-up-over-the-hood thing. Nice.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:37:41 AM EDT
[#30]

Just an error on my part.  I do recall that there were a couple of LEOs saying that that guy would walk, and I mistakenly thought you were one of them.  My apologies.  

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:45:26 AM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes

But didn't the jury in that case listen to the EXPERT'S testimony and the letters of recommendation from the other police officers? Citizens on the jury disregarded both and convicted, I'm shocked I tell you, shocked. According to many here, we citizens don't have the knowledge to understand police work but we can certainly pay salaries and benefits.

I've never shirked jury duty and never will because for now it's the only way we have a voice against SOME overzealous and unlawful authorities. Probably not wise for a police officer to be too certain they will never be convicted if their actions are possibly illegal and videotaped. Never know who might be on your jury.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 2:08:42 AM EDT
[#32]
I'd enjoy watching that pig get run over by a bus.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 2:15:56 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By thelom:
View Quote

yeaaaaahhh
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 2:16:29 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By thelom:
View Quote

<That's real retarded, Sir.>
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 2:32:28 AM EDT
[#35]

Bring it.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MIDGAPATRIOT:
One day shit is gonna get really ugly. It'll be bad for all involved, but worse for some.

Can't say they didn't ask for it though.

Bring it.

You should really think about toning this shit down.
There are a lot of fence sitters on this board.
You might be rambo, but in another state another guy just trying to do his job might be getting his ass handed to him on the side of the road and a guy that would normally stop and help might keep going because you are convincing him that anyone who wears a badge is an asshole.

This isnt the only thread where it has happened.
Might want to think about it a bit.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:08:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mototard] [#36]
Originally Posted By QP031:

You might be rambo, but in another state another guy just trying to do his job might be getting his ass handed to him on the side of the road and a guy that would normally stop and help might keep going because you are convincing him that anyone who wears a badge is an asshole.

View All Quotes
One day shit is gonna get really ugly. It'll be bad for all involved, but worse for some.

Bring it.

So your going to ask me to tone it down and ignore the post about shooting cops or running over them with a bus or shit getting ugly?
Like I said, bring it, all this talk of killing/beating cops is getting out of hand, if you want to sympathize with them fine, I don't care.
Mods/staff letting it go is ruining this site. I've been here for a minute or two (as you have too) and it's gotten way out of hand lately. Hell we even have a mod that trolls these threads.

If my post of "bring it" in reply to killing/harming cops convinces someone not to help a cop in need, they didn't need any convincing, they already made their decision.
Psssst by the way, your agenda is showing.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:25:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By FortyFiveAutomatic:
let's see, PI , interference with public duties, resisting arrest, & disorderly conduct?

yeah i'm okay with that beatdown
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:40:10 AM EDT
[#38]

So your going to ask me to tone it down and ignore the post about shooting cops or running over them with a bus or shit getting ugly?
Like I said, bring it, all this talk of killing/beating cops is getting out of hand, if you want to sympathize with them fine, I don't care.
Mods/staff letting it go is ruining this site. I've been here for a minute or two (as you have too) and it's gotten way out of hand lately. Hell we even have a mod that trolls these threads.

If my post of "bring it" in reply to killing/harming cops convinces someone not to help a cop in need, they didn't need any convincing, they already made their decision.
View Quote

The shit from both sides of this little purse fight is fucking horrible, so don't pretend it's just the anti LE side saying shitty things. Mods and staff come down on the leo haters far more then they do on the "I'd love to shoot a monther fucker" leo posts. They need to come down on anyone who posts these things and get on this whole insulting one another over everything. Almost every LEO/MIL guy on this board jumps on the basement dweller insult. Then you get the other side who wants to throw the JBT shit around everytime we discuss the actions of police.

It's all getting very old very fast and no side is not smeared with the bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:52:25 AM EDT
[#39]
I can't tell from the angle but its extremely possible that the 2nd kid had actually broken the plane between the arresting officer and the arrestee.  That could be considered interfering with arrest.  

If you've never tried to do a job with 5, 10, or 15 drunks standing most of which are friends with the arestee then you have no idea what is happening there.  That second guy was flirting with causing a small riot by piping off the "what did he do.....what did he do." over and over.  The more he repeats that and the more you allow that situation to continue the closer you become to having to deal with a large group while outnumbered.  Quick decisive action showing that everyone else in the group will get the same if they react is sometimes necessary.  

I won't say the officer was right but I will say that the 2nd kid was way too close to the arrest and most people I know would not have allowed him in that close in the first place.  Had he refused to back up then he would have ended up in the patrol car for interfering.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:20:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Isolated incident.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:45:01 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By lunyou:
I can't tell from the angle but its extremely possible that the 2nd kid had actually broken the plane between the arresting officer and the arrestee.  That could be considered interfering with arrest.  

If you've never tried to do a job with 5, 10, or 15 drunks standing most of which are friends with the arestee then you have no idea what is happening there.  That second guy was flirting with causing a small riot by piping off the "what did he do.....what did he do." over and over.  The more he repeats that and the more you allow that situation to continue the closer you become to having to deal with a large group while outnumbered.  Quick decisive action showing that everyone else in the group will get the same if they react is sometimes necessary.  

I won't say the officer was right but I will say that the 2nd kid was way too close to the arrest and most people I know would not have allowed him in that close in the first place.  Had he refused to back up then he would have ended up in the patrol car for interfering.
View Quote

No way, it's all about the JBThuggery GD has explained there is no other option.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:47:15 AM EDT
[#42]
It APPEARS to me that there are other officers not directly involved in the arrest standing around so why did officer hurtfeelings leave the suspect he was arresting to go after mr. foulmouth rather than tell another officer(s) to arrest him?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:52:58 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:35:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mototard] [#44]

The shit from both sides of this little purse fight is fucking horrible, so don't pretend it's just the anti LE side saying shitty things. Mods and staff come down on the leo haters far more then they do on the "I'd love to shoot a monther fucker" leo posts. They need to come down on anyone who posts these things and get on this whole insulting one another over everything. Almost every LEO/MIL guy on this board jumps on the basement dweller insult. Then you get the other side who wants to throw the JBT shit around everytime we discuss the actions of police.

It's all getting very old very fast and no side is not smeared with the bullshit.
View All Quotes

Where did I say it's only the anti LE? In fact I agree with you 100%.
I'm a sarcastic SOB, especially when it comes to stupidity, don't have a clue but talking as if you know BS.
As when a arfcop says needs more info. We're not siding with anyone, there's clearly not enough info to make a rational decision.
Then every " basement" dweller starts screaming JBT, no cop can do wrong In your eyes, TBL etc etc.

Most arfcops, again MOST are Constitution loving, take the oath serious, fight for our rights guys. They post from experience and real world, been there done that views.
Half of GD refuses to acknowledge that and gets their panties all bunched up and starts wet dreaming about harming LEOs/anarchy.

It's hard to take these some ole idiots seriously.
But that's why I post in GD, I need a good laugh and this place is full of it.
We have so many keyboard commandos that GD itself could solve all the worlds problems, or so they think.

Most of the us vs them attitude isn't coming from arfcops.
There's a lot that claim to be LE and post as LE that nobody really knows if they're LE.

Do you have a link to these post where arfcops have said "I'd love to shoot a motherfucker"?
You put it in quotes so please give me a link to this quote.
I bet you can't.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:29:09 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:38:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: chadjetlag] [#46]

View All Quotes

Good push away, and no problem with a D and D arrest.  Big problem with a cop that loses control of himself so easily and over something so petty.

Pro- tip I have learned from arfcom. You are supposed to remain perfectly still as you are slammed into a car, then onto the ground.  Don't move instinctually as closed fist blows are rained down upon your face and head from an obviously out of control officer.  Who knows when he will decide to stop distracting you but dammit don't move.  
As I said before that officer will be in the news again, whether he kills someone or is caught distracting his wife or kids...he's got issues.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:50:18 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By chadjetlag:

Goo push away, and no problem with a D and D arrest.  Big problem with a cop that loses control of himself so easily and over something so petty.

Pro- tip I have learned from arfcom. You are supposed to remain perfectly still as you are slammed into a car, then onto the ground.  Don't move instinctually as closed fist blows are rained down upon your face and head from an obviously out of control officer.  Who knows when he will decide to stop distracting you but dammit don't move.  
As I said before that officer will be in the news again, whether he kills someone or is caught distracting his wife or kids...he's got issues.
View All Quotes

Goo push away, and no problem with a D and D arrest.  Big problem with a cop that loses control of himself so easily and over something so petty.

I've fought, hit, punched, elbowed, kicked knee'd plenty of suspects. I never struck one that wasnt resist.
If you follow commands you're safe. Act like an idiot, refused to back off, have to be shoved off whom I'm arresting expect it to get ugly.  Bow up, get taken down, resist while being taken down, you're liable to get hurt.

Did y'all not notice the other people just standing there didn't get thrown against a car and taken to the ground?
I wonder why that is?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:54:07 AM EDT
[#48]

I've fought, hit, punched, elbowed, kicked knee'd plenty of suspects. I never struck one that wasnt resist.
If you follow commands you're safe. Act like an idiot, refused to back off, have to be shoved off whom I'm arresting expect it to get ugly.  Bow up, get taken down, resist while being taken down, you're liable to get hurt.

Did y'all not notice the other people just standing there didn't get thrown against a car and taken to the ground?
I wonder why that is?
View All Quotes

I wonder why that is?

Because they didn't make the officer's feelings of inadequacy and anger management problems become public and apparent to all.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:08:49 AM EDT
[#49]

Because they didn't make the officer's feelings of inadequacy and anger management problems become public and apparent to all.
View All Quotes

I wonder why that is?

Funny I heard other people yelling, I even heard the word "fuck/ what did he do"coming from multiple bystanders. Why weren't they thrown to the ground too.

Hint they didn't try to physically hinder the cops while they were arresting someone.
Here you can be charged with resisting arrest for interferring/resisting someone else's arrest.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:35:08 AM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes

Bring it.

I don't think what I wrote and you read the same thing
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top