Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:17:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NineLivez] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Reddawg318:

The bull-rush is OK by me, I agree though that the punch was a bit too much.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By madmike66:
I don't see anything wrong with it. Cop arrested one, was in the process of arresting another (not sure why) and third douche decides to get involved and crowd the cops doing their job. Cops need space to do their job without worrying about some other fucktard getting in their space and interfering. Cop pushed him away, how does the cop know that he's not handing something or getting something  to/from  his buddy?

I am not a Cop and I think some go out of their way to be dicks. In this case I see the cop doing the right thing.

My son is a cop though and if he was in a similar situation I would help him pay a lawyer to fight any attempts by the douche or the PD from "punishing" suing him.

The pushaway is fine, but reacting to " fuck you " by bull rushing the kid, slamming him into the car, throwing him on the ground and punching him in the face is not doing your job.

The bull-rush is OK by me, I agree though that the punch was a bit too much.

No, not for simply saying "fuck you".

ETA: Page two

But its on an edit so it doesn't count
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:19:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By hooligan223:

I didn't see an "angry crowd".  One loud mouthed drunk yelling at the cops and the guy that got slammed was trying to calm him down and that's the thanks he gets.  He only got upset and started shouting after the cop shoved him for asking a question.  Just another group of young people who now have a negative opinion of the police.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Windustsearch:
Originally Posted By Ret_Puddle_Pirate:
Originally Posted By Yor:
Originally Posted By Ret_Puddle_Pirate:
I suspect that only the end is recorded.  No info on why the police were called, or what the guy was arrested for.  The video implies that "Fuck You" is the reason for arrest.  Anyone with only half a functioning brain would take this as the whole incident.

I think he was asking why his buddy was getting arrested and then said the F you when the cop pushed him back.   But yeah, we don't know what all was going on ahead of time.
If you interfere with an arrest, bad things will happen to you - like going to jail.  If that is in fact the case then "Not a singe fuck is given".  
Yep, they get especially touchy dealing with that kind of faggotry in the middle of a big drunk and angry crowd.

I didn't see an "angry crowd".  One loud mouthed drunk yelling at the cops and the guy that got slammed was trying to calm him down and that's the thanks he gets.  He only got upset and started shouting after the cop shoved him for asking a question.  Just another group of young people who now have a negative opinion of the police.  

The guy that got slammed was not trying to calm anybody down. He was the one constantly yelling at the cops "What did he do" "What the fuck did he do".
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:20:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Originally Posted By RabidMonkeyPox:

I dunno.  I walk up to anyone and tell them to fuck off I expect to get my ass beat
View Quote
YUP.

Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:21:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By hyperjoe:
YUP.  
View All Quotes
I dunno.  I walk up to anyone and tell them to fuck off I expect to get my ass beat
YUP.  

So does that mean I can beat anyone that says F You and not get charged?

:)
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:22:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Hopefully he sues. He'll win.

And cops wonder why they are generally hated. Not that all cops are bad, but the shit head ones make them all look bad.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:22:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: John-in-austin] [#6]
Originally Posted By Proto3:

And cops wonder why they are generally hated. Not that all cops are bad, but the shit head ones make them all look bad.
View Quote

He won't sue.  That's because he will lose.

Oh, and no one wonders why cops are hated.  Cops in general don't care.  Nothing in the job description requires that people like you.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:23:03 PM EDT
[#7]
And cops wonder why they are generally hated.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:24:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: thesandstertx] [#8]

View All Quotes

YUP.  

Yes, and you can also damage another innocent parties' vehicle in the process with no repercussion

Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:25:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PanzerShrek] [#9]
Originally Posted By John-in-austin:

Cops don't give a shit about the opinion of  drunks.
View Quote

It looks like it hurt his feelings enough to go on a temper tantrum and start throwing punches...
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:26:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By PanzAR:
It looks like it hurt his feelings enough to go on a temper tantrum and start throwing punches...
View Quote

Thats what I got out of the video.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:27:48 PM EDT
[#11]

Oh, and no one wonders why cops are hated.  Cops in general don't care.  Nothing in the job description requires that people like you.
View All Quotes

That's true about the cop hatred.

Why do you think he will lose? I'm no lawyer, obviously lol.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:27:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: John-in-austin] [#12]

View All Quotes

i don't see a temper tantrum, I see a guy having fun.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:28:45 PM EDT
[#13]

View All Quotes

No case. no excessive force, no assault,  in fact, none of that stuff the vid claims.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:31:15 PM EDT
[#14]

Look again.
View All Quotes

The guy filming and a couple others seemed sober enough to me.

Look again.

I would but it doesn't really matter either way.  The point is that incidents like this are being shown seemingly everyday and it's having an influence on how people perceive the police.  If the police don't care what the public thinks don't be surprised when regular folks refuse to help the cops.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:34:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Van_Wilder:

The guy that got slammed was not trying to calm anybody down. He was the one constantly yelling at the cops "What did he do" "What the fuck did he do".
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Van_Wilder:

It looked the "gentleman" with the junior fro (the second person arrested) doing the yelling to me and the guy that got slammed trying to calm him down the entire time until junior fro was arrested and he asked what he had done.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:34:41 PM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

Some people find torturing animals, molesting children and murdering prostitutes to be fun too, that doesn't mean they're not deranged lunatics
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:34:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: John-in-austin] [#17]

I would but it doesn't really matter either way.  The point is that incidents like this are being shown seemingly everyday and it's having an influence on how people perceive the police.  If the police don't care what the public thinks don't be surprised when regular folks refuse to help the cops.
View All Quotes

Look again.

Regular  folks help the cops all the time.  Regular  folks are not drunks in Youtube videos and are very supportive of the police.  Regular folks seeing that video are dissapointed the cop did not hit him more.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:35:59 PM EDT
[#18]
What no freedom of speech when it comes to speaking to LE.
Cop lost his cool and will spin all sorts of BS charges to cover himself, and his fellow officers most likely will do the same.

You have to love how the one cop tried to block the filming.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:36:06 PM EDT
[#19]
After yelling "what did he do" or "what the fuck did he do" 7 or 8 times, the officer tells him to do something( I'm guessing he told him to back up or something to that effect) to which the guy screams at the officer NO! That is the point at which the officer pushed him backwards. If I were the officer, I would probably be sick of his shit too. Maybe that's why I'm not a cop.  
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:36:07 PM EDT
[#20]

No case. no excessive force, no assault,  in fact, none of that stuff the vid claims.
View All Quotes

Throwing someone against a car and punching them in the face for saying fuck you isn't a case? I guess the guy could have touched the cop before the video started.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:36:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Its just my opinion but if someone calling you names makes you go on a rampage then you're probably in wrong line of work. Especially working as a cop having to deal with people who are not only not at their best but probably hostile from the word go.

The guy may have been a total douche but running your mouth isn't a crime in this country. The cop let his anger and adreneline get out of control.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:37:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Copperjacket] [#22]

Regular  folks help the cops all the time.  Regular  folks are not drunks in Youtube videos or GD chest-thumping basement dwellers and are very supportive of the police.
View Quote

Refined for you.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:37:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By CTM1:
What no freedom of speech when it comes to speaking to LE.
Cop lost his cool and will spin all sorts of BS charges to cover himself, and his fellow officers most likely will do the same.

You have to love how the one cop tried to block the filming.
View Quote

1st Amendment.  You should read it.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:38:11 PM EDT
[#24]

Throwing someone against a car and punching them in the face for saying fuck you isn't a case? I guess the guy could have touched the cop before the video started.
View All Quotes

Nope.  No case.   That does not mean some lawyer won't take his money.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:42:13 PM EDT
[#25]
I support this officers actions.

If you are not capable of acting like a member of polite society you should receive a beating.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:42:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Look, if you continue to hinder an arrest after being told to leave and act out of control and drunk screaming in the street, they'll take you down and arrest you.  If you continue to resist while being taken down and arrested, you'll get hit/tazed/whatever.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:43:35 PM EDT
[#27]

Regular  folks help the cops all the time.  Regular  folks are not drunks in Youtube videos and are very supportive of the police.  Regular folks seeing that video are dissapointed the cop did not hit him more.
View All Quotes

Look again.

Arfcom GD =/= Regular folks

Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:44:44 PM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes

I'm a regular person.  I've provided witness statements, served on juries and have a good relationship with our local law enforcement.  I also have been drunk a few times in my life but that doesn't make me a douchebag criminal does it?  Keep on winning hearts and minds Officer Friendly.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:46:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Typical JBT who has anger issues. LEOs who can't control their anger should not be allowed on the force. One day their anger is going to get another officer hurt.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:57:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Good beatdown?

Some of the comments say that "**** you" to an officer in WI is illegal..... Still seems out of line.

Someone please make clicky.

WI cop the boxer story
View Quote

Stupid hurts, and it should.

Dumbass was a dumbass for saying fuck you to a LEO.

LEO was a dumbass for letting his ego and emotions take over. Could have arrested him for disorderly conduct--after all, it was on video--instead of losing control.

If it were a dumbass competition I would call it a tie but I expect better judgement from LEOs, so I will give the gold medal to the LEO and the silver to Dumbass. Honorable mention to LEO's partner for trying to block the video.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:57:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By HighAltitude:
Typical JBT who has anger issues. LEOs who can't control their anger should not be allowed on the force. One day their anger is going to get another officer hurt.
View Quote

Government thugs are despised world over.  

Chinese JBTs

Eventually people get fed up.

Green Bay PD Facebook

Liveleak

Link Posted: 4/22/2014 8:00:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By PKT1106:
Some day, someone is going to put a bullet in a cop's head for something like this. Right or wrong, it's going to be ugly.
View Quote

Use of force isn't pretty and that was tame.

You seem to have a severe case of diarrhea of the mouth.

I guess the police should let the drunk ass hat interfere with a arrest.

Lol, typical police hating bullshit from this website.

It's gotten pretty damn sovereign citizeny around here lately
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 8:09:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gotigers] [#33]
Originally Posted By jmay622133:

View All Quotes
Some day, someone is going to put a bullet in a cop's head for something like this. Right or wrong, it's going to be ugly.

Well fuckin leave then.

the cop was wrong. It is against the law to assault someone, even if you are a cop. You cant attack someone for saying fuck off. Even if saying fuck off is a crime it does not warrant punching a drunk.

There are more of us that are sick of the "bad" cops abusing their office and sick of the people defending bad cops.

The drunk probably deserved a night in the tank and a public drunk charge. The attack was BS and you know it. You are lying otherwise.

edit: The sovereign citizen line is usually spouted from elitists.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 8:14:01 PM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 4/22/2014 8:21:31 PM EDT
[#35]
let's see, PI , interference with public duties, resisting arrest, & disorderly conduct?

yeah i'm okay with that beatdown
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 8:21:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 8:37:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By The_Waabit:

Right click, save as...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By The_Waabit:

Right click, save as...

Yeah.

I LOLed
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 8:45:35 PM EDT
[#38]
A cop with anger management issues...say it isn't so.  Don't worry the taxpayers will be happy to foot his lawsuit bill.  If a jury sees that he will get paid.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 8:51:25 PM EDT
[#39]

Damn, that's funny.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 8:53:14 PM EDT
[#40]
There was already a case where wisconsin cops arrested a guy for saying f u or flicking off a cop and he got off since its covered under the 1st amendment. Be interesting what reason they will use.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 8:56:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By gotigers:

Well fuckin leave then.

the cop was wrong. It is against the law to assault someone, even if you are a cop. You cant attack someone for saying fuck off. Even if saying fuck off is a crime it does not warrant punching a drunk.

There are more of us that are sick of the "bad" cops abusing their office and sick of the people defending bad cops.

The drunk probably deserved a night in the tank and a public drunk charge. The attack was BS and you know it. You are lying otherwise.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gotigers:

Well fuckin leave then.

Interfere with a arrest prepare to receive a asswhopping.
I'm sorry if that offends your delicate emotions.

Nice and quiet has no place on the street. It will get you hurt or killed.

I'm sorry that use of force is shocking to you, but the world is a big scary place junior.
That is standard shit that is taught in thousands of police academy's.
Violence of action wins the day, slow or no action loses the day.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 8:57:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Assault?

It would have been nice if the other cop had done the right thing rather than take part in the assault.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 8:59:06 PM EDT
[#43]
officer hothead needs to chill the fuck out.

You know dealing with drunks (And we have a good many!) there are going to be people making taunts, telling people off, and general asshattery.  Don't be a cop if you can't take a little shit talking.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 9:00:50 PM EDT
[#44]
That officer needs to be fired and up on assault charges.

Link Posted: 4/22/2014 9:01:34 PM EDT
[#45]
I have said this before and I will say it again.  There is a reason you rarely see this shit from MPs.  MPs themselves are responsible for their conduct, their supervisors are as well.  Until we start holding cops individually responsible as well as the municipality/PD, this is going to continue.

If I were "King" for a day.  The officer would face multiple charges, do some prison time and get his colon examined a lot in the joint, lose his pension and leave with a felony arrest on his record.  He would also be bankrupt from the civil suit and the taxpayers of that fair city would be ponying up as well.  This shit sickens me.  Those of you saying "good beat down" and "I am ok with it", I hope you are never in a position which a LEO can utilize his power on you despite you doing nothing against the law.  You guys are the one who are ok with this jackbooted thuggery we see in the PD, the alphabet agencies, the DOJ etc.

HaM
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 9:01:39 PM EDT
[#46]

First thing I thought of.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 9:03:05 PM EDT
[#47]
YUP.  
View All Quotes
YUP.  

Nope.  Once you are vested with the power of the state you don't get to settle insults like some common street riff raff.

Link Posted: 4/22/2014 9:03:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Good slam.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 9:06:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Fuck that cop, being a cop you are supposed to not over react to petty shit like that right?
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 9:07:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Fingerpicker:
I support this officers actions.

If you are not capable of acting like a member of polite society you should receive a beating.
View Quote

Because we want agents of the state dispensing a little street justice without benefit of a legal proceeding.

The founders would weep.......

Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top