BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Posted: 4/22/2014 6:32:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Yor]
Good beatdown?

Some of the comments say that "**** you" to an officer in WI is illegal..... Still seems out of line.

Someone please make clicky.

WI cop the boxer story
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:33:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link is fucked
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:34:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Link AFU
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:35:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Link is aids, fuckery, and dicks from horizon to horizon.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:35:33 PM EDT
[#4]
And I say **** you to your link
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:35:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:36:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Should be fixed now.. except for the embedded part
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:36:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Yor:
Good beatdown?

Some of the comments say that "**** you" to an officer in WI is illegal..... Still seems out of line.

Someone please make clicky.

[url=http://youtu.be/bscVNwadcyk[/url]
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:39:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Cops doin' their power trip thing.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:39:25 PM EDT
[#9]
I wonder if those people realize how retarded they sound when they talk.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:40:22 PM EDT
[#10]
I suspect that only the end is recorded.  No info on why the police were called, or what the guy was arrested for.  The video implies that "Fuck You" is the reason for arrest.  Anyone with only half a functioning brain would take this as the whole incident.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:40:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Looks like some drunk asshole is gonna get a paycheck.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:41:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Fuck those cops.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:41:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ret_Puddle_Pirate:
I suspect that only the end is recorded.  No info on why the police were called, or what the guy was arrested for.  The video implies that "Fuck You" is the reason for arrest.  Anyone with only half a functioning brain would take this as the whole incident.
View Quote

I think he was asking why his buddy was getting arrested and then said the F you when the cop pushed him back.   But yeah, we don't know what all was going on ahead of time.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:42:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:42:55 PM EDT
[#15]
He disrespected the badge.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:43:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Good beatdown?
View Quote

What beatdown?
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:43:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Right or wrong, this is a good example of why you should never antagonize people with guns.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:43:48 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

This video gives you about 2 more before hand minutes.

Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:44:00 PM EDT
[#19]
I dunno.  I walk up to anyone and tell them to fuck off I expect to get my ass beat
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:44:30 PM EDT
[#20]

I think he was asking why his buddy was getting arrested and then said the F you when the cop pushed him back.   But yeah, we don't know what all was going on ahead of time.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

If you interfere with an arrest, bad things will happen to you - like going to jail.  If that is in fact the case then "Not a singe fuck is given".

Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:46:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GADeerHunter] [#21]
Cop let his temper get the best of him. Very childish.

Don't get your feelings hurt when you use force on somebody and they tell you to fuck off.

His mouth, his rules.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:46:06 PM EDT
[#22]

Originally Posted By NWhiker:

Right or wrong, this is a good example of why you should never antagonize people with guns. BADGES

View Quote

Fixed it for ya.

Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:47:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Cop was just defending himself, isolated incident. Move along, nothing to see here.  
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:48:30 PM EDT
[#24]

Originally Posted By thesandstertx:

Move along, nothing to see here.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:48:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By GADeerHunter:

Don't get you feelings hurt when you use force on somebody and they tell you to fuck off.

His mouth, his rules.
View Quote

Yep. Regardless of the justification he's just as much of a douche as the drunkie getting punched.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:50:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Respect my authorita!
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:52:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By GADeerHunter:

Don't get your feelings hurt when you use force on somebody and they tell you to fuck off.

His mouth, his rules.
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:52:21 PM EDT
[#28]

If you interfere with an arrest, bad things will happen to you - like going to jail.  If that is in fact the case then "Not a singe fuck is given".  
View All Quotes

Yep, they get especially touchy dealing with that kind of faggotry in the middle of a big drunk and angry crowd.

Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:57:56 PM EDT
[#29]
He didn't pick up the can
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:58:00 PM EDT
[#30]
The part that jumps out at me is the punches thrown after slamming that arrestee on the hood of that dodge.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:58:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Crime: Aggravated Assault, Battery, Kidnapping, Attempted Kidnapping, Attempted Murder with a Deadly Weapon

Seriously, do they make this stuff up between bong hits?
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:01:01 PM EDT
[#32]
I can't think of anything more annoying than watching a bunch of drunk idiots screaming in a vertical video format.

The cop was wrong and committed an assault, but no fucks given.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:01:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Some day, someone is going to put a bullet in a cop's head for something like this. Right or wrong, it's going to be ugly.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:02:21 PM EDT
[#34]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this thread just went into lock mode
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:03:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: John-in-austin] [#35]
GD, making statements their ass cannot cash.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:04:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DeltaElite777] [#36]
Originally Posted By RabidMonkeyPox:
I dunno.  I walk up to anyone and tell them to fuck off I expect to get my ass beat
View Quote

If Officer Friendly wants to leave his badge, gun, and radio behind and have a go with this prick for getting his feelings hurt, I got no problem with it.  Just dumb alpha males doing dumb alpha male shit.  

But if the drunk asshole turned out to be some kind of badass and started beating the fuck out of the cop, you think the cop is just going to suck it up and take an ass-whipping?  Somehow I doubt it.  

Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:05:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Windustsearch:
Yep, they get especially touchy dealing with that kind of faggotry in the middle of a big drunk and angry crowd.

View All Quotes

I didn't see an "angry crowd".  One loud mouthed drunk yelling at the cops and the guy that got slammed was trying to calm him down and that's the thanks he gets.  He only got upset and started shouting after the cop shoved him for asking a question.  Just another group of young people who now have a negative opinion of the police.  
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:06:56 PM EDT
[#38]
I don't see anything wrong with it. Cop arrested one, was in the process of arresting another (not sure why) and third douche decides to get involved and crowd the cops doing their job. Cops need space to do their job without worrying about some other fucktard getting in their space and interfering. Cop pushed him away, how does the cop know that he's not handing something or getting something  to/from  his buddy?

I am not a Cop and I think some go out of their way to be dicks. In this case I see the cop doing the right thing.

My son is a cop though and if he was in a similar situation I would help him pay a lawyer to fight any attempts by the douche or the PD from "punishing" suing him.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:07:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Protect and serve.  LOL.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:09:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By David_ESM:

http://youtu.be/xmZCzyd85BA

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By David_ESM:

http://youtu.be/xmZCzyd85BA

Looks like contempt of cop to me.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:09:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By madmike66:
Protect and serve.  LOL.
View Quote

Oh he served the shit out of that guy.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:09:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Reddawg318:
I don't see anything wrong with it. Cop arrested one, was in the process of arresting another (not sure why) and third douche decides to get involved and crowd the cops doing their job. Cops need space to do their job without worrying about some other fucktard getting in their space and interfering. Cop pushed him away, how does the cop know that he's not handing something or getting something  to/from  his buddy?

I am not a Cop and I think some go out of their way to be dicks. In this case I see the cop doing the right thing.

My son is a cop though and if he was in a similar situation I would help him pay a lawyer to fight any attempts by the douche or the PD from "punishing" suing him.
View Quote

The pushaway is fine, but reacting to " fuck you " by bull rushing the kid, slamming him into the car, throwing him on the ground and punching him in the face is not doing your job.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:10:04 PM EDT
[#43]
GBPD press conference, and IBTL.

Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:10:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By hooligan223:

I didn't see an "angry crowd".  One loud mouthed drunk yelling at the cops and the guy that got slammed was trying to calm him down and that's the thanks he gets.  He only got upset and started shouting after the cop shoved him for asking a question.  Just another group of young people who now have a negative opinion of the police.  
View All Quotes

Cops don't give a shit about the opinion of  drunks.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:10:55 PM EDT
[#45]
JBT lost his cool, but stuff like this never happens, isolated incident. Let me tell you about the thousands of crimes these cops have prevented....
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:11:49 PM EDT
[#46]

The pushaway is fine, but reacting to " fuck you " by bull rushing the kid, slamming him into the car, throwing him on the ground and punching him in the face is not doing your job.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Reddawg318:

The bull-rush is OK by me, I agree though that the punch was a bit too much.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:14:38 PM EDT
[#47]
CoC violation. I don't want one.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:14:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By John-in-austin:

View Quote

The guy filming and a couple others seemed sober enough to me.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:16:09 PM EDT
[#49]

Right click, save as...
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:16:51 PM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By John-in-austin:

Look again.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top