BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/21/2014 5:05:26 PM EDT
Murder Inequality

Some lines from the article:

"What he found makes it possible, he argues, “to watch Chicago’s middle class vanish before your eyes.” And the areas among those hit hardest by falling wages? You guessed it: the neighborhoods on the city’s murderous South and West sides, which are disproportionately black and brown."
" Between 2007 and 2012 the murder rate in the most dangerous of Chicago’s official community areas was 40 to 80 times higher than the rate in the tonier, quieter area’s Chicago’s north side. We’ve all heard of income inequality. Hertz calls this: “murder inequality.”

Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:06:29 PM EDT
[#1]
They want to spread the murder?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:06:35 PM EDT
[#2]
so they need to kill more whites to make them equal?
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:07:05 PM EDT
[#3]
We should sue the minority neighborhoods for discrimination. I'll accept a cash settlement.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:07:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:08:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sure they'll provide bus passes to spread the diversity.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:12:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Damn, that is what I'm taking away from it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:13:58 PM EDT
[#7]
show of hands, will there be a race war (black vs white), show of hands?
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:14:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Oh for fucks sake! I have been wondering what would be the next libtard buzzword that would arise.  I was joking somewhat as to what it would be, but here we go. "Murder Inequality", what the fuck?!? Can we call rayyyysis on this one?
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:14:59 PM EDT
[#9]
So I guess those murders are staying pretty much to one side of the town
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:16:42 PM EDT
[#10]
I think they're saying the nice white 'burb kids gotta start killing each other.  
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:19:29 PM EDT
[#11]
So Chicago is racist for allowing blacks to kill themselves.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:19:31 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Section 8.

Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:19:49 PM EDT
[#13]
"It’s unclear what’s causing it…"

Anything becomes unclear if you dismiss all the data which do not fit the agenda. This is what happens when politics controls science.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:20:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

I bet that will be a liberal talking point in the future.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:23:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
show of hands, will there be a race war (black vs white), show of hands?
View Quote

Not in  KY
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:24:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

If you're white in one of those neighborhoods, you need to pack up and move.  The writing's on the wall.  The shitbirds aren't just content to ruin your once thriving neighborhood and make your home worthless, now they actively want to take your life in the name of "equality."

Fuck it.  Pack up yo shit and move where people value human life, hard work, and basic decency.  Let the Democrat glorious rule run it's inevitable course. It's not like your vote is going to change a damn thing in Chicago.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:29:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

If you're white in one of those neighborhoods, you need to pack up and move.  The writing's on the wall.  The shitbirds aren't just content to ruin your once thriving neighborhood and make your home worthless, now they actively want to take your life in the name of "equality."

Fuck it.  Pack up yo shit and move where people value human life, hard work, and basic decency.  Let the Democrat glorious rule run it's inevitable course. It's not like your vote is going to change a damn thing in Chicago.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:29:32 PM EDT
[#18]
So they're saying that blacks are more inclined to kill each other than whites?
That's racist, right there, right?

Decades of liberal policies and this is the result. Pathetic.

Don in Ohio
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:29:59 PM EDT
[#19]
It’s unclear what’s causing it, but Hertz points to another troubling trend in a new analysis published late last month.
He looked at 40 years of median family income data in Chicago, broken down by race and neighborhood. What he found
makes it possible, he argues, “to watch Chicago’s middle class vanish before your eyes.”
View Quote

Well he got one thing right.  Check the statistics and you will see that the producers are leaving the city (and IL as a whole).

The numbers are hidden, and nobody talks about them, but they are there.

Example - from 2000 to 2010 the population of Chicago fell 6.8% while the country as a whole grew 9.8%.

Look at the median income of Chicago.  http://www.city-data.com/city/Chicago-Illinois.html
In 2000 it was $38,625
in 2011 it was $43,628

......but did income really grow?  NO.

In real dollars income fell - A LOT.  Plug that year 2000 income into the CPI calculator
and you'll see that you need $50,454 in 2011 to equal the purchasing power.  So in
reality Chicago has gotten smaller and poorer.

To be fair the real median income of the country fell during the same time period - but
not nearly so much as that in Chicago.

Chicago is is a slow motion death spiral, but very few in the media are willing to point it
out, and none of the pols is willing to address the problem.  They get re-elected with the
same old liberal policies that caused middle class families to flee the city so what do they
care?
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:31:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Birds fly, fish swim, deer run....and certain segments of the population are more violent and more involved in criminal behavior than others.

The social engineers rack their brains trying to figure out why, although we have "equality in", we do not have "equality out".

In other words, all children in the US are given a free public school education, but we do not see all races equally represented in the upper end jobs and careers.
This drives the social engineers crazy. Because of this, they will never stop tinkering with society, the law, the schools, our lives, etc. They will never stop because they do not understand that fish swim and birds fly.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:32:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:34:35 PM EDT
[#22]
The comments are great:

Leeland Yee commented

The gang members got their guns from me, anti-gun / pro-gun control / pro-citizen control, progressive liberal democrat hypocrite, Leland Yee.

2 REPLIES

Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:34:36 PM EDT
[#23]
I am willing to pitch in on some bus passes from the hood to liberal neighborhoods.

Equality, ya'll!

Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:53:27 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Murder Inequality

Some lines from the article:

"What he found makes it possible, he argues, "to watch Chicago’s middle class vanish before your eyes.” And the areas among those hit hardest by falling wages? You guessed it: the neighborhoods on the city’s murderous South and West sides, which are disproportionately black and brown."

" Between 2007 and 2012 the murder rate in the most dangerous of Chicago’s official community areas was 40 to 80 times higher than the rate in the tonier, quieter area’s Chicago’s north side. We’ve all heard of income inequality. Hertz calls this: "murder inequality.”

View Quote

1. Homicides in Chicago1 are a disproportionately black thing, not "black and brown." Not because Hispanic neighborhoods are necessarily safe, but because black neighborhoods are so much more violent that Hispanic homicide rates are closer to that of whites than they are to blacks.  Chicago is close to 30% white, 30% black, and 30% brown.

2.  The "tonier, quieter areas" on Chicago's Northside are that way because the northside isn't full of people who make it less tony and quiet.  People like Hertz talk about bad neighborhoods as if the reason they are bad is because of air that hovers over the neighborhood, or the color of the houses, or species of trees that grow there.  They talk about it like there is a mystical, evil force in the neighborhood.  Bad neighborhoods are bad because of bad people in the neighborhood.

1http://heyjackass.com/

Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:56:43 PM EDT
[#25]
The obvious solution is dilution, they need to import more white guys.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:57:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:57:45 PM EDT
[#27]
lol awhh lawdy
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 6:08:08 PM EDT
[#28]
And who is committing the lions share of those murders?
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 6:20:19 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Maybe those folks in the black and brown regions of Chicago should stop killing each other.  Move that equality balance toward zero for everyone up there.  A novel idea 'round there.
But they won't.  Their heroes will continue to be thugs, thieves, and shake down artists, and they'll follow along.
View Quote

The basic foundation of liberalism is spreading misery, not reducing it.  The thought of actually addressing the reasons behind the murders never entered into their heads.

Quoted: I'm sure they'll provide bus passes to spread the diversity.

Well, the city just got finished spending eleventy bazillion dollars improving the CTA red line into the 'hood... you know, so the crime can get downtown faster.

(sorry for the butchered quote tree, can't get it right...)

Link Posted: 4/21/2014 6:23:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, they don't want to be accused of being racist, now do they?

That wouldn't be fair.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 6:24:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Liberalism, not happy until all are equally unhappy, endangered, impoverished, and subjugated.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 6:26:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Basically, yes, both by cramming everyone together as much as possible and mixing the criminals throughout.

Goes hand in hand with the tree-hugger obsession with getting everyone packed in like sardines.   It makes people easier to rule, and the desired end state is a ruling class, serfs, and no one in-between.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 6:47:09 PM EDT
[#33]
So free kevlar for black folks and hi-points for stupid white kids?
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 6:51:10 PM EDT
[#34]
When the lions share of Blacks-against their best interest in more ways than one- decided to get in bed with the Godless heathen left, their fortune and future was set in stone.
Rephrase- All the Conservative Blacks I know are murder free, acquiring wealth and living good prosperous lives.

Id like to see a statistic on wealth and crime in relationship to politics.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 6:56:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Basically, yes, both by cramming everyone together as much as possible and mixing the criminals throughout.

Goes hand in hand with the tree-hugger obsession with getting everyone packed in like sardines.   It makes people easier to rule, and the desired end state is a ruling class, serfs, and no one in-between.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree with another post above, move out now. If you are anywhere near the middle of Chicago and are middle class prepare for some serious butthurt with zoning.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 7:01:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Stricter gun control laws would solve all of this obviously.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 7:16:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Logic and rational thought is completely lacking in much of today's society.  

And yes, programs like Section 8 are designed to spread the cancer that is urban "culture" to previously decent areas.  
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 7:18:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
And who is committing the lions share of those murders?
View Quote

Wait? Lions aren't killing enough people in Chicago?
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 7:20:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
So I guess those murders are staying pretty much to one side of the town
View Quote

Hmmm I see a trend...
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 7:44:00 PM EDT
[#40]

It absolutely IS inequality.  This is the result of failed liberal policies, passed largely by people who don't live on the south and west sides.  

There ain't nothing equal or fair about it.  

Link Posted: 4/21/2014 7:46:33 PM EDT
[#41]
This is how we become a better species, by letting the dumb ones kill each other off. Darwinism.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 7:52:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Logic and rational thought is completely lacking in much of today's society.  

And yes, programs like Section 8 are designed to spread the cancer that is urban "culture" to previously decent areas.  
View Quote

I agree with that, but what's the point?  Decent people of all colors will just move away, see Detroit for example.  What are they trying to accomplish with this?
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 7:53:34 PM EDT
[#43]
All those deaders still get to vote, so it's not a total loss.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 7:55:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 8:02:56 PM EDT
[#45]
I honestly miss the days of the projects...at least you knew the areas to avoid.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 8:06:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I honestly miss the days of the projects...at least you knew the areas to avoid.
View Quote

Oldest "project" in Texas is just a few miles from me, still there and occupied. Only times I've ever actually been fearful on my route is making deliveries there. No fucking way I'd get anywhere near there after dark.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 8:10:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Oldest "project" in Texas is just a few miles from me, still there and occupied. Only times I've ever actually been fearful on my route is making deliveries there. No fucking way I'd get anywhere near there after dark.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're a thing of the past for the most part, none left here that I know of.  Cabrini Green is long gone too, or Chicago would probably be better off.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 9:52:48 AM EDT
[#48]
When you reward them for illegitimacy they breed like rats.  Essentially they have outbred the job market in that city.  Let them have "murder inequity" all they want.  As it is, they are reproducing at a geometric progression.  If I owned a business I would move it now.  Small wonder they are unemployed. If I had two gallons of gas in my car I would haul ass!
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 10:01:19 AM EDT
[#49]
Just more White Privilege.
All them damned crackers get to live in neighborhoods where the residents don't murder each other.

And there's free ice cream on Tuesdays!
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 10:03:30 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top