BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/20/2014 11:34:32 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 11:58:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I always carry.  Period.  Dont need a reason.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:03:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Is this the one where they cut her breasts off and poured bleach on them?
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:04:32 PM EDT
[#3]
My blood fucking boils EVERY time i hear about that case.

The perps should have been executed.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:04:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I always carry.  Period.  Dont need a reason.
View Quote

There you go.  Still good reminder.  There is much evil in this world.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:16:09 PM EDT
[#5]
This is also a good example of it is probably best to go out under your own terms if faced with lethal threat and an uphill battle - caught off guard and out numbered...

The secondary crime scene is the killing ground.  Period.

I have taught family and friends.  If faced with lethal threat, DO NOT LEAVE UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE DIRT BAG.  That is as near a death sentence as can be during a fluid and unfolding series of events...If you submit...God help you.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:19:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I am truly surprised that justice was not handled extra judicially in this case.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:24:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Here is a group pic of the DIRTBAGS.....

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:29:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Some things you hear about stick with you the rest of your life.  This is one of those things. Pure evil and yes these scum and those like them are the reason you should ALWAYS be prepared to fight to the death.

I remember reading that one of the seasoned homicide investigators said Channon and Christopher suffered worse than any victims they had ever encountered.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:32:26 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm surprised none of them were linked to other killings.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:32:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I am truly surprised that justice was not handled extra judicially in this case.
View Quote

Good thing it wasn't a hate crime.

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:33:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Some things you hear about stick with you the rest of your life.  This is one of those things. Pure evil and yes these scum and those like them are the reason you should ALWAYS be prepared to fight to the death.
View Quote

And think, there are a lot of people out there that would rather you be tortured to the level that they were, than you defend your life and put those animals down on the spot, and go home safely.   Because, of course, they were just starting to turn their lives around, and you are the oppressor.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:35:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This is also a good example of it is probably best to go out under your own terms if faced with lethal threat and an uphill battle - caught off guard and out numbered...

I have taught family and friends.  If faced with lethal threat, DO NOT LEAVE UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE DIRT BAG.  That is as near a death sentence as can be during a fluid and unfolding series of events...If you submit...God help you.
View Quote

I've made the decision,  armed or not I'm never letting someone tie me up,  cuff me or otherwise submitting.  I'll go down with my hands around someone's throat.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:43:06 PM EDT
[#13]
I always carry.  Period.   Had 2 Officer involved shoots.  My mind set.....is set.

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:45:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I've made the decision,  armed or not I'm never letting someone tie me up,  cuff me or otherwise submitting.  I'll go down with my hands around someone's throat.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

same here.
my wife and daughter also know to haul ass and start screaming, and to leave me to face/delay any threat. If I know they're getting free I can concentrate on the threat.

an instructor for a CHL re-up was a female former Ft. Worth cop. She said that if anyone ever tries to put you in a car trunk there's only one way they plan on handling you, so you may as well fight to the death right there.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:49:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I prefer to think I'll have one of their eye balls in each of my hands.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:54:06 PM EDT
[#16]
This story should be required reading.......  The animals that perpetrated this atrocity should be buried under the jail....
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:54:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Tell liberals that and they will call you racist, and you must show compassion.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:03:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They'd just say to pee on them.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:20:32 PM EDT
[#19]
In east Tenn. we've heard about this over and over. The first trial was fucked up because the judge was a low-life drug user. The case had to be re-tried, putting the victims families through another living hell. Google "judge Richard Baumgarten" to learn about the worthless shit-for-brains.

The main stream media chickened out on this. This was national news plain and simple, but not to the cowards in the media.

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:26:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
In east Tenn. we've heard about this over and over. The first trial was fucked up because the judge was a low-life drug user. The case had to be re-tried, putting the victims families through another living hell. Google "judge Richard Baumgarten" to learn about the worthless shit-for-brains.

The main stream media chickened out on this. This was national news plain and simple, but not to the cowards in the media.

View Quote

Baumgartner got off easy. Typical professional courtesy bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:29:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Even their POS mamas should be executed for bringing trash like this into the world.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:41:47 PM EDT
[#22]
I always carry. I'm sure the COC prevents me from saying what I want to about those
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 5:50:16 PM EDT
[#23]
No words.
Well, actually a lot of words.
I hope the animals that tortured those two rot in hell for eternity.
I can't believe after that crime some of them will be back in society again someday.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 5:54:46 PM EDT
[#24]
The perpetrators need to experience the afterlife.  Rehabilitation through reincarnation.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:04:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Everytime I think of this case I get so pissed off.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:05:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course that's the rabbit people answer.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:37:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

And think, there are a lot of people out there that would rather you be tortured to the level that they were, than you defend your life and put those animals down on the spot, and go home safely.   Because, of course, they were just starting to turn their lives around, and you are the oppressor.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is a sickness.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:12:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

It is a sickness.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is a sickness.

+1. This case just turns my gut in a knot everytime I hear or read about it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:14:23 PM EDT
[#29]

probably grew up in a bad situation...no dad and all
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:22:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Fucking animals.

I hope they have a rip ass time in prison.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:50:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
This story should be required reading.......  The animals that perpetrated this atrocity should be buried under burned alive in front of the jail....
View Quote

Fixed it for you.  According to my grandfather, he attended such a punisment in Bolivar County, MS in the early 1900s for a much less brutal rape & mutilation.  Never happened again as long as he & my Dad were alive.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:09:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is a sickness.

Just imagine what it does to the parents of the victims. You can see the pain in their eyes during the interviews.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:17:33 PM EDT
[#33]
I bet money they grew up subsidized by our government
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:28:23 PM EDT
[#34]
I just read the back story. How could you be that cruel to someone who had never done you any harm?  

One of the worst crimes I have ever heard of.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:34:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Fixed it for you.  According to my grandfather, he attended such a punisment in Bolivar County, MS in the early 1900s for a much less brutal rape & mutilation.  Never happened again as long as he & my Dad were alive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This story should be required reading.......  The animals that perpetrated this atrocity should be buried under burned alive in front of the jail....

It used to happen.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:43:23 PM EDT
[#36]
I really wish I could conceal handguns better but even a G26 with an IWB holster is really noticeable and uncomfortable. And I don't ever wear a belt so my pants fit without a gun stuck in them, so when trying to carry, my pants are way too tight. I'm thinking about getting something for pocket carry but it's not easy for me as a skinny guy to conceal.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:47:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Nevermind

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 9:04:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I just read the back story. How could you be that cruel to someone who had never done you any harm?  

One of the worst crimes I have ever heard of.
View Quote

there are monsters in this world. believe it. prepare yourself accordingly.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 9:19:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Hideous human beings. I wouldn't even consider them human. God bless the victims souls.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:21:00 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I really wish I could conceal handguns better but even a G26 with an IWB holster is really noticeable and uncomfortable. And I don't ever wear a belt so my pants fit without a gun stuck in them, so when trying to carry, my pants are way too tight. I'm thinking about getting something for pocket carry but it's not easy for me as a skinny guy to conceal.
View Quote

Not to sound like a Mall Ninja but....these stories are why I carry g19 all year long.  Avg build, but I buy pants slightly loose to carry IWB in FIST holster.  Thin, stout belt and untucked shirt....

I know your choice of clothing suffers, but carrying a firearm that you can fight with is important to me.....
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 8:09:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I bet money they grew up subsidized by our government
View Quote

Quite likely. The ringleader's mother was a crackhead and he drifted from foster home to foster home.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 9:30:14 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Not to sound like a Mall Ninja but....these stories are why I carry g19 all year long.  Avg build, but I buy pants slightly loose to carry IWB in FIST holster.  Thin, stout belt and untucked shirt....

I know your choice of clothing suffers, but carrying a firearm that you can fight with is important to me.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wearing a shirt you need to tuck in is not super common most of the time.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 9:33:19 AM EDT
[#43]
Animals
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 9:40:53 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Go up a size or two in your pants for the perfect fit.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 10:23:52 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View Quote
I highly recomend that you dress to conceal rather than try to conceal while "dressed to impress".

Most folks buy pants a size too large so the iwb holster has room.

Most folk buy a rather thick and heavy duty "carry" belt rather than wear no belt or a weak little belt that can not distribute the weight of a handgun and a couple reloads.

I don't have a problem with pocket carry, that is where the backup firearm tends to go in my experience.

Lots of folks add in a shirt they wear a bit like a light jacket and leave it untucked, and unbuttoned if it is a button up, to help conceal their firearm.  Many even sew in some very light fishing weights to front of a button up shirt so a light breeze can't really blow the shirt around very easily.

People can make up reasons for this and that but articles like this should really impress that you are responsable for you and yours.

I don't get excited if it is just me out and about for groceries or something.

Put me out with other folks like a girlfriend or the extended family and I feel responsable not just for me but also for protecting them.

I am in east tn.  Know this article well and a google will turn up lots of reading on it.  The dad wishes these folks would get realeased.

For those who carry just a five shot snubby or some other low round count firearm and no reloads, look at the numbers that are usually used for a lot of crimes these days.

Link Posted: 4/21/2014 10:26:24 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Even their POS mamas should be executed for bringing trash like this into the world.
View Quote

I'd go back much furthur than their mama's.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 10:40:24 AM EDT
[#47]
I don't know guys.  I think they learned their lesson and should each receive a Presidential Pardon and be reinstituted back into society via a special half-way house designed by me:)
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 10:52:33 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

I don't know guys.  I think they learned their lesson and should each receive a Presidential Pardon and be reinstituted back into society via a special half-way house designed by me:)
View Quote
Is the house based on this?

Link Posted: 4/21/2014 10:57:54 AM EDT
[#49]
How racist of you to post this...
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 11:02:58 AM EDT
[#50]
It is a shame the taxpayers in Tenn. are having to foot the bill for the scumbags in prison.  they should have been tortured then shot.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top