Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2014 8:19:35 AM EDT
A California high school teacher has been busted for allegedly having sex with a student for the past year.

Leon Chang, 27, is charged with statutory rape and contacting a minor for lewd purposes for the relationship with a current senior that began last year, the San Leandro Police Department stated in a release.

A student at the school told TV Station KTVU the relationship was discovered when a colleague caught them in the act and reported it.

"It just all went to waste but he was a great teacher," senior Ramon Cuevas told the station. "I loved him, I actually loved him as a teacher."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/teacher-arrested-yearlong-affair-student-article-1.1762272#ixzz2zRb1z2B2

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/teacher-arrested-yearlong-affair-student-article-1.1762272
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:21:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Good for the Gander, good for the Goose.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:22:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Burn him.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:23:29 AM EDT
[#3]
guilty based on gender.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:25:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

guilty based on gender.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:26:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pretty much, and I'll bet the "Where were those teachers when I was in high school??!!??" gang will remain strangely silent on this one.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:26:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Hang him at noon.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:26:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
guilty based on gender.

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:27:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Pretty much, and I'll bet the "Where were those teachers when I was in high school??!!??" gang will remain strangely silent on this one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope. we find him guilty.

Here is the matrix so you can follow along next time.

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:27:45 AM EDT
[#9]
That's an ugly chick!
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:28:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:29:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Hopefully, she didn't get pregnant or he would have to admit that in this case 1 + 1 = 3
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:31:12 AM EDT
[#12]
guilty

put him in jail
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:31:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Not as heinous as some I've read (at least he wasn't a middle school teacher).

Those who abuse their position of power (or admiration) for evil earns or sexual gain have a special place in Hell.

There's a teacher at our local High School that married a former student...  Some speculate that there was an earlier relationship.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:32:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Na, they will speak up with stuff like "hang him" and "guilty" and other such nonsense.

Because, you know, it's "different" when a guy does it.

Of course they will be all butt hurt when they get screwed over in a divorce as a male and scream about double standards and how "the system" treats males and females different. However, they will never once ask themselves WHY that is and stuff like this is the perfect example. Two different standards for nothing more then a chromosome change.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:34:29 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Why would I have wanted a pervert in my school    

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:40:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I admit that I have a double standard. It would bother me much, much, less if my 17 year old son was banging his hot 25 year old teacher than if my daughter was banging her stud of a 27 year old teacher. I personally knew one of my brother's classmates who was doing his blond Corvette driving English teacher in high school. He ended up marrying her and having kids. Nobody gave him anything but atta boys. She got fired. When it is a girl it is different. It may be wriong that there is a double standard, but there is. There was a girl in my son's class that was having an affair with the music teacher, she was a pariah.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:43:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Guilty. He better work on his quart of blood technique or he is going to get loved tenderly.

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:43:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Hopefully, she didn't get pregnant or he would have to admit that in this case 1 + 1 = 3
View Quote

You're assuming the victim was female.

Was the gender of the victim mentioned in the article?
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:52:52 AM EDT
[#19]
meh, she wanted it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:56:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
guilty based on gender.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 9:02:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Not as heinous as some I've read (at least he wasn't a middle school teacher).

Those who abuse their position of power (or admiration) for evil earns or sexual gain have a special place in Hell.

There's a teacher at our local High School that married a former student...  Some speculate that there was an earlier relationship.  
View Quote

I've told it here before, but one the PE teachers at my HS impregnated one of his students when she was 16 years old-a decade or so before I graduated.  The district strongly suggest he marry her to avoid any further controversy.  He did, and retired after a long career in teaching.  This was about 1975 in CA.

Today, he would have been thrown in jail.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 9:06:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 9:15:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yeah, isn't that the ARFCOM standard?

What's the problem exactly?  If anything, girls mature faster than boys in middle and high school, so it should be cool, right?

Lots of posters on arfcom don't seem to think there's a problem with young boys fucking with their female teachers, so they should have even less of a problem with young girls fucking with their male teachers.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
meh, she wanted it.

What's the problem exactly?  If anything, girls mature faster than boys in middle and high school, so it should be cool, right?

Lots of posters on arfcom don't seem to think there's a problem with young boys fucking with their female teachers, so they should have even less of a problem with young girls fucking with their male teachers.

it comes down to who is doing the fucking vs who is getting fucked.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 9:16:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Guilty because he's a DUMBASS.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 9:27:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Teacher looks 15.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 9:27:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Guilty  
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 9:32:54 AM EDT
[#27]
No fucks given.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 9:33:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 9:34:27 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Na, they will speak up with stuff like "hang him" and "guilty" and other such nonsense.

Of course they will be all butt hurt when they get screwed over in a divorce as a male and scream about double standards and how "the system" treats males and females different. However, they will never once ask themselves WHY that is and stuff like this is the perfect example. Two different standards for nothing more then a chromosome change.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This.

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 9:34:49 AM EDT
[#30]
my friend knows him, went to college together.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 9:36:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
guilty based on gender.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 9:36:11 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/teacher-student-sex-matrix.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/teacher-student-sex-matrix.jpg

Spot on
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 9:38:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Guilty
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 9:41:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
meh, she wanted it.

This !!  And farm animal love is condoned here as well
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 9:44:34 AM EDT
[#35]
He's guilty cause he is one fugly fuck.
Now hes 27 banging a what 17 year old. I gotta be real careful what I say. Because I'm 13 years older than my ex. Goose and gander and all that.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 9:57:57 AM EDT
[#36]
She sing "OO EE OO AH AH Ching Chang Walla Walla Bing Bang"
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 10:04:33 AM EDT
[#37]
Something about his story doesn't add up, plus it's too derivative and lacks a conclusive proof.
If the teacher is being irrational and radical he needs to get squared away.

I'm so glad I got all that out of my system.

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 10:10:03 AM EDT
[#38]
GUILTY
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 10:45:01 AM EDT
[#39]
"It's always surprising when it's a teacher," Lt. Mike Sobek told the television station, "It's always unfortunate."
View Quote

The lieutenant apparently is not a member here.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 11:11:20 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
meh, she wanted it.

We joke about it a lot here (even I will give an internet high five), but there are many reasons why it is wrong and should be punished.  And they are punished.  The reason we know about those abusive relationships is because the female teachers are charged.

So even if there are people here who think it shouldn't be punished, they are in the minority and definitely not on the side of the law.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 11:40:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Guilty
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 11:57:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well......I wasn't looking for a teacher like him when I was in high school
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:59:20 PM EDT
[#43]
arfcom double standard alive and well!
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:07:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Guilty if he did it, innocent if he didn't.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:13:50 PM EDT
[#45]
the victims name is ramon, is that a girls name?
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:19:20 PM EDT
[#46]

The Student Victim is a FEMALE SENIOR, not a male.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:21:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

There was a PE teacher at my high school (head football and baseball coach) who had a three year affair with one of his students.
Before the next school year they were married, she wasn't pregnant though.
The following year he was teaching at the Jr High School.
She lived a few houses down the street from me, she used to baby sit us when we were younger.
She was hot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top