Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:44:46 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think the reference is to the movie, Hostel,  where they end up chopped up and incinerated after entertaining the "guest". To which I agree with wienerman.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fucking savages. Send them to the Hostel. morgue

FIFY

I think the reference is to the movie, Hostel,  where they end up chopped up and incinerated after entertaining the "guest". To which I agree with wienerman.

I got the reference, these 2 just need a bullet in the head and a cold slab in the morgue. Nothing more.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:57:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Their fathers must be shocked. Oh wait .
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:10:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Need to reinstate public floggings, then 10 years of hard labor.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 11:16:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 11:23:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The 11 year old will be out when he's either 18 or 21.

The 16 year old will be out before he's 30.

Compliments of the "justice" system.
View Quote

I think this is how it will really happen. The 16 year old will be out when the 11year old turns 18-21 and the 11 year old will be back in prison by the time he is 18-21
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 11:33:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
or maybe...just maybe, not everyone makes such a big deal about race as this place does
View Quote

No, the media has a clear agenda. The biased reporting is obvious. To the point of being a joke.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 11:34:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Posting code words for n***** is a whole different issue, and definitely against the rules.

View Quote

Code words?
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 11:36:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Why u hate  

They're just settling old scores. Besides, it's society's/Bush's fault. These children need understanding, not punishment.

/sarcasm
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Animals
Why u hate  

They're just settling old scores. Besides, it's society's/Bush's fault. These children need understanding, not punishment.

/sarcasm

The irony is that the people that really believe (or at least say) that type of stuff have never, and will never, be in these situations because they either live in a different reality, or always have somebody watching their back (that they pay for, either by their own fortunes or yours and my tax dollars.)
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 11:37:01 AM EDT
[#9]
That is just pitiful. Inner city thugs? I am shocked at the statements that I will hear from my pre-teen young men at church.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 11:37:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Code words?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Posting code words for n***** is a whole different issue, and definitely against the rules.

Code words?

Amish ?
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 11:39:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Must have been Norwegians.  Fucking lutefisk savages.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 11:39:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Is your avatar the scary plumber from salute your shorts?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
More young black people doing what they do.  Im getting tired of them.

Am I missing something? There's no mention of race or pics of the perps in the article.

not mentioning race is mentioning race

or maybe...just maybe, not everyone makes such a big deal about race as this place does

ETA but sadly you are correct in most cases

Is your avatar the scary plumber from salute your shorts?

Zeke the plumber! Zeke the plumber! Zeke the plumber!
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 11:51:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

My last three pickups came programmed to unlock the doors when the ignition was turned off.  I reprogrammed to stop doing that shit as soon as I took delivery.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not targeted at this story, but I don't understand how people let themselves get carjacked.  

I assume it's people who have their doors unlocked.

My last three pickups came programmed to unlock the doors when the ignition was turned off.  I reprogrammed to stop doing that shit as soon as I took delivery.

My last car (2012) did the same thing.  It pissed me off.  Locking the doors automatically is fine, but why would it default to unlocking?  That's unsafe.  Turned that off immediately.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:00:16 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Their fathers must be shocked. Oh wait .
View Quote
exactly

and when you live in a houshold were the mother does nothing but bitch and hate on the "others" you almost feel justified in hurting these "other" people.

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:11:16 PM EDT
[#15]
How in the Hell is a 25 year old woman going to let a 13 and 11 year old rape her?

I'm sorry, but that doesn't make a bit of sense. I'm not a tough guy by any stretch, but I'll be damned before I let some punk prepubescent shit head get over on me. Gun or no.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:22:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
How in the Hell is a 25 year old woman going to let a 13 and 11 year old rape her?

I'm sorry, but that doesn't make a bit of sense. I'm not a tough guy by any stretch, but I'll be damned before I let some punk prepubescent shit head get over on me. Gun or no.
View Quote

It was an 11 year old and a 16 year old. I've seen a few 16 year olds throw beatings on grown men 25 years old. It's not hard to understand. Add a gun in a woman's neck and she was probably shitting her pants. You sound like you are blaming the victim
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:24:15 PM EDT
[#17]
well... I do not think you can rehabilitate a child that has gone that far off the rails...

we need a penal colony for the worst of the worst. Drop them in, mine the waters and surrounding lands, no one ever leaves, they can fend for themselves...
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:25:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
well... I do not think you can rehabilitate a child that has gone that far off the rails...

we need a penal colony for the worst of the worst. Drop them in, mine the waters and surrounding lands, no one ever leaves, they can fend for themselves...
View Quote

Too much work. Bullet to the brain pan and feed them to the hogs.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:39:19 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

More young black people doing what they do.  Im getting tired of them.

Am I missing something? There's no mention of race or pics of the perps in the article.

They're juveniles.  If they're not gonna be charged as adults(the 16 year-old should be), the whole matter is sealed and you're not supposed to know who they are.  I can understand this sort of thing if we were talking about shoplifting a pack of gum or something, but rape and robbery and the like certainly need to be an exception to that.

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:47:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

One of them was 16.   I don't know about you, but I was more or less full grown by that age.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:50:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Hopefully the animals will win a long scholarship to the university.

View Quote

Sounds like they earned a full ride.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:51:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The 11 year old will be out when he's either 18 or 21.

The 16 year old will be out before he's 30.

Compliments of the "justice" system.
View Quote

ROFL....they'll both be out in 3 years or less
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:55:11 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
One of them was 16.   I don't know about you, but I was more or less full grown by that age.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

My mistake. Personally, I'm not letting a 16 year old get over on me. I guess you can make an argument that a 16 year old might be a different story, but still...

Like I said, I am no tough guy, but a 16 year old punk and an 11 year old? They're gonna have to kill me before they get shit from me. Just on principal alone.

Also, I don't think there is any rehabilitating these little bastards.

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:02:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Amish ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Code words?

Amish ?

Oh, now you've done it.

I guess when the feds reclassify homophobia as a hate crime, then the staff will have no choice but to ban half of arfcom for using the term "faggot" or "pillow-biter".
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:21:51 PM EDT
[#25]
I think that the cowboys had it right you rape a woman or a kid you hang the same day they find you.You steal a horse or cattle they hung you ,now that what I called  scared straight
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:24:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

My mistake. Personally, I'm not letting a 16 year old get over on me. I guess you can make an argument that a 16 year old might be a different story, but still...

Like I said, I am no tough guy, but a 16 year old punk and an 11 year old? They're gonna have to kill me before they get shit from me. Just on principal alone.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

While I have no doubt that while that is true for you, and I echo similar sentiments, you or I are decidedly NOT the 25 year old woman in the story. As a few other posters have mentioned, 16 ain't exactly a kid anymore, I've seen some 11 year old 'kids' that are anything but, and there's no way of knowing just how old or young an aggressor actually is. For all she knew, she was being attacked by a 19yo and a 17yo.

Just throwing that out there. Not that it justifies anything, just a different perspective.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:26:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The irony is that the people that really believe (or at least say) that type of stuff have never, and will never, be in these situations because they either live in a different reality, or always have somebody watching their back (that they pay for, either by their own fortunes or yours and my tax dollars.)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Animals
Why u hate  

/sarcasm

I do live in a different reality, one in which I may have to kill animals like this.  Not blaming the victim but most people are not ready to fight to the death every time the they leave the house.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:33:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I do live in a different reality, one in which I may have to kill animals like this.  Not blaming the victim but most people are not ready to fight to the death every time the they leave the house.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Animals
Why u hate  

/sarcasm

+1
Clearly, 'what if I get carjacked?' or 'what if those two guys are going to carjack me?' really never crossed her mind.
I think that's fairly well explained in the "Street Robberies and You" thread.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:48:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Let me guess...

... and it won't be a hate crime, just another isolated incident.

They'll be offered scholarships to ivy league schools in no time.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:54:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Let me guess...

View Quote

I am not seeing victim's race anywhere.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:56:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I am not seeing victims race anywhere.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let me guess...

I am not seeing victims race anywhere.

I never said I did either.. I said "let me guess"...

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:57:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
They'll be offered scholarships to ivy league schools in no time.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:58:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Posted By TheGrayMan:
You people need to check your privilege.

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:00:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Damn it, the amish are at it again?
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:01:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Steps to make sure this never happens again:

1. Public flogging  of the offenders with cat o'nine tails with bone shards and lead balls in the leather

2. Flogging of their family members for 3 generations

3. Roll them all in salt

4. String them up in public in a gibbet and let the crowd do as they wish with what's left
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:30:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fucking savages. Send them to the Hostel. morgue

FIFY

That would be correct.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:59:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Send them into a locked room and let the biggest baddest bubba have his way with them.
Let's see how they like to be raped and then a bullet to the brain.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:13:29 PM EDT
[#38]
shocker
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:20:18 PM EDT
[#39]
They arrested two "juveniles" huh? Nothing juvenile about that
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:25:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Next you'll be starting threads about bears shitting in the woods.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:31:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Think about what went wrong in the life of the 13 year olds that he could be involved in something like that.
Was he just evil or was it just another case where his mother should never have been allowed to procreate.

Punishment for both should be victims call
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:31:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:33:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Im the original post that was deleted. I said amish.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:38:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

While I have no doubt that while that is true for you, and I echo similar sentiments, you or I are decidedly NOT the 25 year old woman in the story. As a few other posters have mentioned, 16 ain't exactly a kid anymore, I've seen some 11 year old 'kids' that are anything but, and there's no way of knowing just how old or young an aggressor actually is. For all she knew, she was being attacked by a 19yo and a 17yo.

Just throwing that out there. Not that it justifies anything, just a different perspective.
View Quote

My 13 year old has friends in his class (13 or 14 year olds) who are over 6 ft.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:41:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
and people wander why I carry.

View Quote

Imagine the demonization you'd receive if you'd have to smoke check an 11 year old....

It's like fuck... do I let this little fucker commit the crime or do I put foot to ass.

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:41:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Kinda figured that.

I take that as joking on the fact we can guess the race of the perps even though it isn't mentioned. I certainly don't take it as a stand in for the n-word.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:42:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:45:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
So... It was a 13 year old and a 16 year old.  

The 29-year-old victim was taken to a local hospital.
The suspects, 13-year-old Remy Harvey and 16-year-old, Eddie Devine, were spotted at a convenience store on North State Street.
Harvey is charged with aggravated assault, kidnapping, carjacking, sexual battery and armed battery.
Devine is charged with carjacking and kidnapping.
View Quote

Reminds me of the off duty LAPD female who was shot through the heart and survived. She killed the kid, IIRC 15, who shot her. Some others (oldest an adult) drove away, and IIRC they left behind a 14 year old girl who was found by the police.

It was also an attempted carjacking, didn't work out since the intended victim had a Beretta.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:46:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

In hinds county? (Jackson)  You will NOT get a jury that will let you walk.  Period, end of story.  So.... That said, you still do what needs doing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
and people wander why I carry.

Imagine the demonization you'd receive if you'd have to smoke check an 11 year old....

It's like fuck... do I let this little fucker commit the crime or do I put foot to ass.

In hinds county? (Jackson)  You will NOT get a jury that will let you walk.  Period, end of story.  So.... That said, you still do what needs doing.

Exactly... But

You probably wouldn't walk any place... I couldn't imagine the media spin and the sharptons, jacksons and social medias fall out and take on it.

The system, judicial system & this culture they embrace empowers the little fuckers to commit the shit they do. JMO!

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:49:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Kinda figured that.

I take that as joking on the fact we can guess the race of the perps even though it isn't mentioned. I certainly don't take it as a stand in for the n-word.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kinda figured that.

Thanks, yup just stating the obvious, its a shame we cant even do that on a American gun forum. The pc crowd is just as cowardly as the liberals.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top