User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:58:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
At least the ex cop didn't go home safe.
View Quote

I lol'ed
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:04:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Wow, I wonder what the backstory is between him and the cop
View Quote

Funny you should ask.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:11:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:22:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Sure, They give out "baseball" cards to kids with cops pics and names on them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
officer "creepy todd"? alrighty then...

Sure, They give out "baseball" cards to kids with cops pics and names on them.

They do that here too, and they have "autograph sessions" at the mall for the cops to sign the cards
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:38:13 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Sweeney Todd's brother.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

"Creepy Todd"

Sweeney Todd's brother.
I hope to neither one had anything to do with the hot dog content

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:46:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Ha, keep this story around to cite.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:51:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Guy tries to burn down a hot dog stand, the owner then kills him.  ARFCOM census: YAY!

Guy tries to burn down a hot dog stand, the cops respond and kill the man. ARFCOM census: EXCESSIVE FORCE, PIGS!

View Quote

It's for the hot dogs...can't you think of the hot dogs?
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:52:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Sweeney Todd's brother.
View Quote

Clever, for an inkie.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 10:10:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Sounds like a dirt bag was removed from society and the gene pool.
View Quote

And in fairness the guy was fired as being a bad egg by the department.  He was just a guy that couldn't cut it and had to blame others for his failings.  Luckily he was even worse at everything he did than Dorner.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 10:57:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
in before j75player who will for sure defend the former cop's actions.
View Quote

It like you dont know me atall mate!

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 11:00:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Sounds like the victim did the right thing and outed a bad cop.  Bad cop blamed victim for his own actions & getting caught.  Retaliates, self immolates.  Society wins.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like the victim did the right thing and outed a bad cop.  Bad cop blamed victim for his own actions & getting caught.  Retaliates, self immolates.  Society wins.

Pretty much this. I knew Payne.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 11:01:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Creepy Todd's mother was quoted as saying, "Mah behbeh dint dew nuffin!" Oddly, every other cop on the force said the same thing.
View Quote

Nope.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 11:02:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Creepy Todd?

View Quote

This article is the first time I ever remember hearing that in reference to him.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 11:02:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
What's the chance the guy won't even have charges filed against him?

I could be wrong but I think even in fucked up NY you can use lethal force to stop arson.
View Quote

He'll be ok.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 11:04:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Guy tries to burn down a hot dog stand, the owner then kills him.  ARFCOM census: YAY!

Guy tries to burn down a hot dog stand, the cops respond and kill the man. ARFCOM census: EXCESSIVE FORCE, PIGS!

View Quote

The fat bastard probably had a heart attack running away.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 11:10:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 11:27:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Creepy Todd's mother was quoted as saying, "Mah behbeh dint dew nuffin!" Oddly, every other cop on the force said the same thing.
View Quote

Gave me the first laugh of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's funny while making fun of something. A TRUE dirty little secret comes out.
Or in this case a BLUE one.

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 11:48:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Unions only make employers follow due process. Bad employees still get fired. Would you like it if your due process rights were taken away?
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 11:51:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Unions only make employers follow due process. Bad employees still get fired. Would you like it if your due process rights were taken away?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For the world outside of government your job isn't a right.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:19:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You seem to believe that those who work for a living have no rights. Fortunately that is not the case. I get it in your view everyone has rights except for the working class. LOL.
Pat
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:52:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Looks like a richly-deserved death.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:08:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

There is a world of difference between "oops, dude landed badly on a reasonable tackle" and the sort of stuff people usually bitch about.

That said, I'm all for straight up shooting someone trying to burn down your hotdog stand, particularly when it's near a residence.    We're talking about taking away what some guy uses to make a living.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:11:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yes, I am desperately trying to blame the victim.   You got me.  

Wanting to know the back story before I pass judgement and not blindly believing anything posted on a blog on the internet.   Crazy me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, I meant the details.......corrupt like he expects a free refill on his cup of coffee or shakes people down for money / touches little boys corruption......

I wonder how many times he tackled the cops face into the pavement to kill him....my guess is he is going to have to answer for that.
ictim for his own actions & getting caught.  Retaliates, self immolates.  Society wins.

No, I meant the details.......corrupt like he expects a free refill on his cup of coffee or shakes people down for money / touches little boys corruption......

I wonder how many times he tackled the cops face into the pavement to kill him....my guess is he is going to have to answer for that.

Look at you desperately trying to find a way to blame the victim.

People like you, who refuse to hold these lunatics accountable, are de facto accomplices in these criminal activities.

You provide the legal protection that they abuse and are also guilty.

Yes, I am desperately trying to blame the victim.   You got me.  

Wanting to know the back story before I pass judgement and not blindly believing anything posted on a blog on the internet.   Crazy me.

So you're thinking maybe the guy set his hot dog cart on fire as bait for the cop, who fell for it and showed up wearing the mask he always wears when out of an evening.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:14:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's because with a small handful of irrelevant exceptions the Constitution doesn't regulate the world outside of government.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:16:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You seem to believe that those who work for a living have no rights. Fortunately that is not the case. I get it in your view everyone has rights except for the working class. LOL.
Pat
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pat

Non-government employees don't have due process rights with respect to employment. In some places they have statutory or contractual rights, but only government employment is reached by the Due Process Clauses.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:23:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
he has one of those "thecopsinmytownareallcrooked" blogs and accused the dead guy of something.   he killed the guy by tackling him I guess it could happen
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
he has one of those "thecopsinmytownareallcrooked" blogs and accused the dead guy of something.   he killed the guy by tackling him I guess it could happen

Kind of have a feeling the tackle involved a couple head bashings into the pavement. Regardless, good tackle/bash/kill.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:26:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Non-government employees don't have due process rights with respect to employment. In some places they have statutory or contractual rights, but only government employment is reached by the Due Process Clauses.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pat

Contractual rights, also employers have to follow their own rules in their employee policies. Many have due process rights built into them. Its high time we added an amendment to the constitution protecting all workers rights.
Pat
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:31:23 PM EDT
[#28]
lol
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:31:53 PM EDT
[#29]
good tackle
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:34:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
A former police officer died while trying to set ablaze a food cart belonging to a blogger who exposed crooked cops and other corrupt city officials. ArkansasMatters.com reported Friday that former Little Rock Police Officer Todd Payne died when blogger Ean Bordeaux tackled him as Payne tried to flee the scene of the attempted arson.

Todd "Creepy Todd” Payne, who was fired from the force in 2010 for multiple violations, including a DUI crash in which Payne attempted to leave the scene, incidences of witness intimidation, lying to superiors and dereliction of duty.

Story

View Quote

How hard did he tackle him?
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:38:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A former police officer died while trying to set ablaze a food cart belonging to a blogger who exposed crooked cops and other corrupt city officials. ArkansasMatters.com reported Friday that former Little Rock Police Officer Todd Payne died when blogger Ean Bordeaux tackled him as Payne tried to flee the scene of the attempted arson.

Todd "Creepy Todd” Payne, who was fired from the force in 2010 for multiple violations, including a DUI crash in which Payne attempted to leave the scene, incidences of witness intimidation, lying to superiors and dereliction of duty.

Story

Only necessary answer is apparently "hard enough". Seems to have done the trick.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:42:11 PM EDT
[#32]
I wonder where Todd is creepin now.

POS got what was comin to him
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:21:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Now changed to the still accurate "Dead Todd".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Creepy Todd?

Now changed to the still accurate "Dead Todd".

Seems redundant.

At least the business owner went home safe.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:30:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, the way you put quotes around that makes me think you're skeptical. Why I can't imagine, I mean one of the former cops in his town (with from the sounds of it a long record) tried to burn his business to the ground over an internet post. Clearly everybody in that department was on the up and up
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:33:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:42:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Yeah, the way you put quotes around that makes me think you're skeptical. Why I can't imagine, I mean one of the former cops in his town (with from the sounds of it a long record) tried to burn his business to the ground over an internet post. Clearly everybody in that department was on the up and up
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LRPD usually has a couple of officers in various states of the legal process.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:54:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably an accurate statement about any large department.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:33:02 PM EDT
[#38]
The tackle was designed to gain compliance.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 4:11:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 4:25:12 AM EDT
[#40]
What was his screen name?
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 4:26:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Karma.  He got it quick.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top