Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 7:15:25 AM EDT
[#1]
If the article is accurate, good firing.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 7:19:30 AM EDT
[#2]
The teacher is wrong, we never had a black president.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 7:20:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Sadly this is a good firing. And what I mean sadly usually school takes stuff way out of context. This time they didn't.

Teacher could've easily made this into a debate "How could you be better than our current president"
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 7:20:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 7:22:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Good firing.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 7:37:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Agreed.  Even if you believe the teacher's version (which is probably the truth), he shouldn't be discussing his political views.

I had a libtard teacher in 8th Grade who constantly made little quips about Reagan being bad for the Country.  It annoyed the shit out of me then. My view on it being inappropriate does not change simply because I wholeheartedly agree with the statement that this Country can't afford to have another President like Obama.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 7:45:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

1st half black president?
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 7:46:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I disagree.
Are we living in China? If you speak ill against any political leader in China, they put you in jail.

So in the USA, the first amendment has been abolished?
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 7:50:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I disagree.
Are we living in China? If you speak ill against any political leader in China, they put you in jail.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I disagree.

You MUST respect the president!

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 7:51:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

What racial pedigree qualifies as black to you? And the counter question, what racial pedigree qualifies as white to you?
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 7:52:26 AM EDT
[#11]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://images.boomsbeat.com/data/images/full/1485/obamamomanddad-jpg.jpg

What racial pedigree qualifies as black to you? And the counter question, what racial qualifies as white to you?
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 7:54:53 AM EDT
[#12]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Funny how they never recognize him as half white?

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 7:56:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I disagree.

I hope that was sarcasm.

No, I must not be required to respect any living human being-- no matter what 51% of idiots voted for.

Perhaps my standard of judging character is different from others.  When I see a person commit indefensible acts of willful and knowing deceit-- among other things-- I do not respect that person.  You can give him the title "King of Bacon" and he is still a POS that deserves no respect.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 7:57:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

What racial pedigree qualifies as black to you? And the counter question, what racial qualifies as white to you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe this for some? One drop rule
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:01:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

The race deal is a construct for sure.   All things being equal it's more important whether they believe and support individual liberty or fall into the communal rights abyss.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:01:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I disagree.

The office yes, the man, no.  Even Lincoln felt that way about Chief Justice Taney.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:04:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I hope that was sarcasm.

No, I must not be required to respect any living human being-- no matter what 51% of idiots voted for.

Perhaps my standard of judging character is different from others.  When I see a person commit indefensible acts of willful and knowing deceit-- among other things-- I do not respect that person.  You can give him the title "King of Bacon" and he is still a POS that deserves no respect.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I disagree.

I hope that was sarcasm.

It was sarcasm. That was what my MIL told me when I turned off the TV when FBHO came on a few months ago.

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:04:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Good firing.
View Quote

So all those teachers who said that Bush was the devil and Obama was the Messiah because he was our first black president were also justly fired?

Oh, wait, they weren't.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:09:04 AM EDT
[#19]
The article makes him seem like a shitty teacher, but I spent enough time in high school to know how much of a piece of shit some of these kids are and how they act when they're in packs.

They'll make up all kinds of shit, just be assholes. Black kids in particular will do whatever they can to fuck over a white teacher that they don't like for whatever reason. Typical race card bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:13:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

So all those teachers who said that Bush was the devil and Obama was the Messiah because he was our first black president were also justly fired?

Oh, wait, they weren't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good firing.

Oh, wait, they weren't.

It's not right in either respect.  But we ought to insist on neutral application regardless of ideology.  We can then take the moral high ground when the next libtard teacher does the same thing.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:15:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Guilty.  

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:17:52 AM EDT
[#22]
It's called economic discipline. Here in the US you're free to say what you want, but expect the establishment to blackball you and force you to live in poverty the rest of your life for your political incorrectness.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:18:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:18:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It's not right in either respect.  But we ought to insist on neutral application regardless of ideology.  We can then take the moral high ground when the next libtard teacher does the same thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good firing.

Oh, wait, they weren't.

You think they care about "moral high ground?"  Really?
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:31:04 AM EDT
[#25]
I thought teachers were impossible to fire?
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:35:03 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I thought teachers were impossible to fire?
View Quote
That's only in the case of incompetence.

Not being PC is a slam dunk.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:39:34 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I disagree.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I disagree.

"We don't need another commie in the White House."  OK
"We don't need another black in the White House.  " Not OK

The color of a person's skin does not dictate a person's politics.  That's what the leftists believe.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:43:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Screen name?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:47:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Agree.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:50:29 AM EDT
[#30]
Teacher is an idiot.

Good firing.

A Condoleeza Rice presidency  would be a good thing for this country. Another president like this one regardless of race..................not so much.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 9:05:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The color of a person's skin does not dictate a person's politics.  That's what the leftists believe.
View Quote

Do you believe that it does?
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 9:09:34 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Oh, wait, they weren't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good firing.

Oh, wait, they weren't.

This.

The policy is wrong because the people who administer it use it to the wrong ends.

If the person in the White House was a man, I would expect there to be a "beer summit" involving the teacher and the people who fired him. This will not happen.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 9:13:19 AM EDT
[#33]
There will always be cries of racism throughout the land as long as they make it more attractive to be a minority thus ensuring entitlements. This is a political scam misnomer constructed to divide the masses. To end racism simply cut out any and all entitlements and affirmative action and let the chips fall where they may otherwise its back to the same old trick by the govt known as Misdirection.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 9:17:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Students always ask me if I like Obama. My answer is always that I assume ALL politicians are stretching the truth. Then I'll ask the students why they like or don't like a certain celebrity/person/etc. Generally, its because of something their parents told them (Romney wants to send all the Hispanics to Mexico,  Obama wants to give white people's houses to black people,  etc.). I then turn that into a discussion about research and how to verify sources.

Anyway, I think firing was a little harsh. A verbal chewing out and making him do a crappy duty would have been better. I bet now that school will lose a bunch of teachers to other schools next year because of this.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 9:19:06 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Teacher is an idiot.

Good firing.

A Condoleeza Rice presidency  would be a good thing for this country. Another president like this one regardless of race..................not so much.
View Quote

Just what we need , another big govt statist.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 9:19:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good firing.

Oh, wait, they weren't.

No.  But I do.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 10:24:01 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Leftists believe skin color dictates politics.  They viciously attack any that stray from scripted roles.  Look how people like Ben Carlson, Clarence Thomas, or Tim Scott are labelled as frauds or "Uncle Toms" for their conservative opinions.  Look how often people that profess small and limited government principles are attacked as evil racists, the KKK in disguise, fascists, etc.

National election polling reveals correlations between race and politics.  Obama won a vast supermajority of the black vote.  Correlation, however, is not causation.

Race, rightly or wrongly, is used as a political pawn.  Lyndon Johnson's Great Society and War on Poverty are one such example.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 10:29:49 AM EDT
[#38]

I bet he can wolf down a popsicle in no time though.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 10:52:16 AM EDT
[#39]
I'm grabbing back seat on this nuke before System detonates it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 10:54:21 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Oh, wait, they weren't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good firing.

Oh, wait, they weren't.

This.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 10:57:19 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I disagree.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I disagree.

I read the article, I didn't see where he was arrested.  Can you post the part where the government arrested him?
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 11:02:41 AM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

that's not his Daddy

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 11:04:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good firing.

Oh, wait, they weren't.

But we know they won't as they haven't in the past at all, so the "high ground" gets us nothing.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 11:14:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

But we know they won't as they haven't in the past at all, so the "high ground" gets us nothing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good firing.

Oh, wait, they weren't.

It allows you to look yourself in the mirror and know you stand on principle.  It also means in the long run people will start to view you as consistent in your principles which is a very persuasive tool.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 11:16:29 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 11:22:01 AM EDT
[#46]
If that's actually true the guy was probably a bit out of line. Could have just said "fine aspiration, young man" and left it that that. Of course, yeah I'm waiting to hear about the white kid who's teacher got fired for saying we don't need another Bush in the office. Probably will be waiting forever and a day for that one.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 6:19:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

It was sarcasm. That was what my MIL told me when I turned off the TV when FBHO came on a few months ago.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I disagree.

I hope that was sarcasm.

Good "offing."

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:14:54 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I read the article, I didn't see where he was arrested.  Can you post the part where the government arrested him?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I disagree.

He was fired. So nobody thinks freedom of speech is worth protecting?

I don't care what side of the isle he is from. We have a right to speech.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:29:14 AM EDT
[#49]
The thing that pisses me off about this... if a black teacher said something about a white president... nothing would happen.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:56:56 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I disagree.

A teacher telling a black student that the country doesn't need another black president is not something worth protecting.  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top