Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:37:41 AM EDT
[#1]
This thread could be epic if you interview some stoners and post them here with ipotato video
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:46:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:47:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:48:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So you're OK with this?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
<SNIP>

Quoted:

But you gotta add the "OMFG, all those drugs will cause deaths from driving, jumping off roofs, and random shootings!", but yet we don't ever fucking consider the deaths from pain clinics!  

Ask a cop how many marijuana DUI arrests they've made verses prescriptions and alcohol!  Ask a cop how many domestics they've been to with stoned people!  

Ask a cop about this murder.

Wow! You found ONE!!!

Let's save it and wrap it around ourselves like a tattered-old security blanket

Now, let's see how many ALCOHOL related domestic violence incidents happened that very same day.

(too many to print? - crickets...)

So you're OK with this?

Take your same argument about this murder and replace the word "marijuana" with "firearm" and you turn into Bloomberg.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:51:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
So, they'll have 300k consumers in their city spending money, instead of costing tax payers $80+ a day to lock them up to have less freedom?  OTay
View Quote

How dare you bring logic into the discussion!

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:54:39 AM EDT
[#6]
marijuana gun

Which one are you talking about banning?
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:56:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Guys,

I'm here in Denver on business.

There's a huge "smoke out" planned for Easter Sunday. They're calling it Weedster Sunday.

The town, the airport, the streets are all packed with stoners. The city is expecting 300,000 stoners on Sunday.

That is all
View Quote

Does that shock you and for fucks sake Sunday is 4-20.......
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:59:55 AM EDT
[#8]
It's funny that the pot libertarians immediately jump to the conclusion that a guy who just states the facts immediately must be condemning the action and is trying to legislate his morality.  For all that logic, you didn't use too much before you got into a tizzy.

Even if the original post was intended to connote negatively, you can hate these losers without caring to lock them all up.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:59:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So you're OK with this?
View Quote

Freedom occasionally means that bad people will do bad things.  Are you okay using the force of law to eliminate a product because on very rare occasions it results in violence?
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 6:00:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
How come you never see 300,000 martini drinkers getting together to yell "Duuuuuuuude, oh my god, this shit is soooooo awesome!"

View Quote

Drunks get into fist fights, puke and piss on themselves, and pot smokers do not.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 6:03:24 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I miss CO.  I fucking hated denver when i lived there.  What a fucking mess.
View Quote
I almost left CO for NY (LI specifically) a few years ago.  Sort of glad I didn't do it.

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 6:10:36 AM EDT
[#12]
I vacationed in Durango a few years ago.  Loved the area, hated the people.  Was happy to get back to Texas.......and oxygen

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 6:14:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Uh, can anyone say 420?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guys,

There's a huge "smoke out" planned for Easter Sunday. They're calling it Weedster Sunday.

The town, the airport, the streets are all packed with stoners. The city is expecting 300,000 stoners on Sunday.

That is all

Uh, can anyone say 420?

+1
theres a 420 fest downtown houston east side. Buddy of mines band is closing it out
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 6:16:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I almost left CO for NY (LI specifically) a few years ago.  Sort of glad I didn't do it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, no kidding.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 6:18:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Always has been.

Boulder ...
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 6:22:52 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

So, they'll have 300k consumers in their city spending money, instead of costing tax payers $80+ a day to lock them up to have less freedom?  OTay
View Quote

Pretty much this.

Failing to see the problem here...

Coming soon to CA, NY, FL, and a host of other cities.

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 6:31:39 AM EDT
[#17]
In other news, a 50 truck convoy of Girl Scout cookies were spotted headed into Colorado in preparation for this event.

PEAK THIN MINTS!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 6:43:58 AM EDT
[#18]
In Denver, police have said they will not arrest or cite any public smokers, but will focus on public safety during the events.
View Quote

link

Does that mean nothing will happen if a large enough group of people roadtrip to WY and bring back 30-round magazines?

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 6:44:37 AM EDT
[#19]
and every other city is full of drunks. I see no difference

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 7:00:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Better get to the store and stock up on Doritos.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 7:00:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

link

Does that mean nothing will happen if a large enough group of people roadtrip to WY and bring back 30-round magazines?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
In Denver, police have said they will not arrest or cite any public smokers, but will focus on public safety during the events.

link

I don't think anyone has gotten in any trouble for 30 round magazines due to the new laws.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 7:05:32 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
link

View All Quotes
Quoted:

link

Why would they go to WY?

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 7:14:21 AM EDT
[#23]
freedom is beautiful, isn't it?
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 7:30:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Drunks get into fist fights, puke and piss on themselves, and pot smokers do not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How come you never see 300,000 martini drinkers getting together to yell "Duuuuuuuude, oh my god, this shit is soooooo awesome!"

They'll do many of the things drunks do, and many are drunks too. Instead of pissing on themselves, they'll often refuse to shower.

But I'm sure in your world, they're paragons of virtue, simply choosing the "best" drug.

But yeah, alcohol is the devil. Granted, I know a higher percentage of stoners that fit the stereotypes than I do people who consume alcohol that meet your stereotype of drunkards. I'm not trying to ban your weed but you have to admit that a lot of your fellow stonies earn that ire. No one here has suggested banning it, only the fact that many of the abusers of cannabis don't exactly contribute much to society. A high percentage of that group are the raging leftards that would love to ban everything that they don't like.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 7:45:48 AM EDT
[#25]
4/20 in Denver? It's going to look like this!

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:25:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Hell I bet a bottle of water would sell for $10 once the cottonmouth hits and put 8 Doritos into a ziplock and sell it for $5
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:28:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Hell I bet a bottle of water would sell for $10 once the cottonmouth hits and put 8 Doritos into a ziplock and sell it for $5
View Quote

Capitalist!  
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:31:36 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Capitalist!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Capitalist!  

According to some on here that is bad and I should be strung up with an idea like that, well only if I substituted .22 cal rounds in that baggie

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:57:44 AM EDT
[#29]
According to FBI stats, alcohol is involved in roughly half of all homicides and 2/3 of all domestic violence events.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 9:09:01 AM EDT
[#30]
That would be funny if Obama's DEA raided them.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 9:34:49 AM EDT
[#31]
NY telling colorado about what they should do
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 9:47:44 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Guys,

That is all
View Quote

Im glad I chose to take a vacation out of state this weekend.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 9:52:36 AM EDT
[#33]

Don't say you weren't warned
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 9:55:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.  Nevermind the municipality and state will gain massive tax revenues.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 10:24:16 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The only reason to go is to get laid.

Coming South by any chance?
View Quote

Regrettably, no.

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 10:29:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guys,

That is all

Well, yeah.

I'd been here twice before. Saw some fringe elements, saw some homeless, no big deal.

This time it's different.

Last time I was here, it was Super Bowl Sunday. Everywhere you looked, there was someone wearing a Broncos jersey. As expected.
Now, everywhere you look, there are white dudes with dreadlocks and pot leaf T shirts. Just a bit of a transformation, that's all.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 10:35:33 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Guys,

That is all
View Quote

The guy from NY is making fun of Colorado? Ironic
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 10:39:14 AM EDT
[#38]
Great reading.  This is a pothead thread on steroids.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 10:40:45 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

I wonder if St. Patty's Day gets the same amount of angst from the handwringers?
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 10:41:12 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

use fire.  nuke it from orbit...it's the only way to be sure.  the collective IQ of Denver will go up by a couple hundred million percent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guys,

That is all

use fire.  nuke it from orbit...it's the only way to be sure.  the collective IQ of Denver will go up by a couple hundred million percent.

Oh I'm sure they will burn alot of things
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 10:55:06 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
There won't be a Chip-A-Hoy cookie left in that town after this weekend!  
View Quote

OREOs.  Oreos and French onion dip, man.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 10:57:00 AM EDT
[#42]
One year on 4/20 I was bored and in Denver. I walked around with a cooler full of water bottles and sold them for $1 each. I made a killing that day.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 11:09:33 AM EDT
[#43]
I was out there in downtown Denver last August.

If your idea of Libertarian freedom is hundreds of homeless FSA twenty-somethings sporting medical MJ cards (they hadn't allowed casual use yet) panhandling and drawing SSDI to get their next batch of shit then it must be utopia.

I can only imagine what the fuck Boulder looked like, I didn't get that far.

Denver can keep your weed, if that's what a city looks like after they freed the weed then I don't need it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 11:12:02 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I loved CO but i hated living in a city.  Im 6hrs from long island.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 11:27:12 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

So you're OK with this?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
<SNIP>

Quoted:

But you gotta add the "OMFG, all those drugs will cause deaths from driving, jumping off roofs, and random shootings!", but yet we don't ever fucking consider the deaths from pain clinics!  

Ask a cop how many marijuana DUI arrests they've made verses prescriptions and alcohol!  Ask a cop how many domestics they've been to with stoned people!  

Ask a cop about this murder.

Wow! You found ONE!!!

Let's save it and wrap it around ourselves like a tattered-old security blanket

Now, let's see how many ALCOHOL related domestic violence incidents happened that very same day.

(too many to print? - crickets...)

So you're OK with this?

Is it for the children?
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 11:28:25 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To own a Taco Bell franchise in Denver....
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 11:30:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Sounds like a fun day...
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 1:24:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guys,

That is all

Hey, I can laugh at NY too.

Take it easy, homes.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 2:27:34 PM EDT
[#49]
So what?  Denver sucks sweaty donkey balls every day of the year.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 2:32:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Denver Easter Bunnies
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top