Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:59:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Another that hurts-incorrectly gripping a T/C Contender while shooting .45-70. The triggerguard will get your support hand every time if you hold it wrong.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 9:04:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm surprised no posts about getting kissed by a scope yet...  
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 9:24:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Kind of, I've scratched myself loading mags when my finger slipped off the bullet and into my other finger.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 9:36:59 PM EDT
[#4]
No idea how I did it but I cut myself on the picatinny rail on my FAL.  It was a nice cut.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:18:35 AM EDT
[#5]
no but  a friend of mine cut his hand pulling the slide back on my brand new spinger trp. It took a chunk of skin out and he bleed pretty good. I took it apart and I found the missing piece of skin hanging on the edge of the rail ..

true story
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:20:51 AM EDT
[#6]
I've got plenty of 'idiot marks' from my various weapons.

It's always the quirk that I've forgotten over time, from the previous 'incident.'

Chris
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:38:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Took my thumb nail off with the bolt from my dads garand when I was 8. My thumb nail still grows with a dip almost 30 years later. Also had a shell hit me dead between the eyes when I shot a sp1 w/o a shell deflector left handed. Small cut but bled a lot.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top