View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
A $24 membership?

Great question I let mine lapse sorry I will renew asap

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:20:42 PM EDT
[#2]
.40 S&W Sub gun based on an AR receiver with shortened mag well that takes UZI magazines. Blowback design with the recoil spring/guide rod fit in the charging handle slot with a non recipricating left side charging handle. Oh, a compass in the stock
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:22:01 PM EDT
[#3]
reyflete, since your IM box is full, I sent you an email.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:23:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Do they not already exist?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can you please respond to all further questions in this thread with: "GREAT QUESTION!!!"?

An option to consider, would be a "straight pull" ar15 action for our friends on the other side of the pond.

Do they not already exist?

Thought they were rare, until google proved me wrong.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:25:11 PM EDT
[#5]
How bout a blackout or socom barrel kit for the sig 55x rifles? (Kinda ar related)
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:25:21 PM EDT
[#6]

That's a good idea but that magazine has to go deep into the stock so that the bolt will pick up the round. I don't think my first idea will even work. The way the tab is on the magazine the R&D for this is going to take a while. Plus you will have to inlet your stock for the bottom metal
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:25:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

the only problem I see with this is going to be the mag release. If I use and AR style release its going to look like an AR10 sticking out of the bottom of a Remington 700
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A magwell for a Remington 700 that accepts SR25 mags.

You'll make MILLIONS.

Take my money!!!

Ok I will get to work on this asap

If you're serious about making these you are the fucking best!!!!!!!

the only problem I see with this is going to be the mag release. If I use and AR style release its going to look like an AR10 sticking out of the bottom of a Remington 700

Maybe an M14 mag then?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:27:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Inconel 625 lowers.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:28:00 PM EDT
[#9]
sir, I would like a side-fed upper. take the magwell, rotate it 90 degrees to the left side of the upper, eject in the same place. the lower would not have a magwell.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:28:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Why don't you help ML catch up with demand?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:30:30 PM EDT
[#11]
M14 mags make the reciever too weak...
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:31:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Make a rifle with a common upper but two lowers - traditional set up and bullpup. I have no idea if this can be done.

If you can't do it then make that space shuttle you talked about.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:31:49 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

sir, I would like a side-fed upper. take the magwell, rotate it 90 degrees to the left side of the upper, eject in the same place. the lower would not have a magwell.
View Quote
Are you suggesting an at-sten?  

Have a chubby
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:34:23 PM EDT
[#14]
DDLES Glock lower replacement parts...... or complete Glock lower

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:34:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Great question on the M14 magazine bottom metal.
But how about a bottom metal for the Remington 700 that takes metric fal mags?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:36:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Make a rifle with a common upper but two lowers - traditional set up and bullpup. I have no idea if this can be done.

View Quote

That would be interesting but the space shuttle would probably be easier
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:38:40 PM EDT
[#17]
May work... What about a spring powered bar that had an inlet so that when you push it. It leaves room for the mag do drop and that could be built right next to the mag and wouldn't intrude much. Talking about the FAL mags.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:39:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Have a chubby
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have a chubby

That upper would be huge its a good idea, and it can be done, look at the SAW you can stick a magazine in the side of it.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:40:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
May work... What about a spring powered bar that had an inlet so that when you push it. It leaves room for the mag do drop and that could be built right next to the mag and wouldn't intrude much. Talking about the FAL mags.
View Quote

That's what I was thinking
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:44:54 PM EDT
[#20]
How about designing a delta ring that can be removed and re-installed without removing the FSB and gas tube.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:45:11 PM EDT
[#21]
I tried to draw it up. It would need to be two separate spaces in the bar so it doesn't tip the mag one way and mess with feeding. Depending on the pressure it's held in with it may not be an issue though...
I don't actually have an FAL to look up and the locking design is different than I thought. I think the bar may actually work with just the one inlet.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:59:06 PM EDT
[#22]
How about a true collapsible stock. Hk style that's for sale as an accessory. Lwrc has one but it's got all their other shit(rifle)attached
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:00:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
How about designing a delta ring that can be removed and re-installed without removing the FSB and gas tube.
View Quote

If that type of witchcraft was possible Mr Stoner would have designed the rifle with it
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:01:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
How about a Daewoo.  You would not be able to make them fast enough.
View Quote

Damn straight!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:03:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You'll make MILLIONS.

Take my money!!!

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:03:38 PM EDT
[#26]
here is one for ya.

a suppressor where each baffle hole size in the stack can be modified by the user to the specific cal he wants to suppress.

you get one suppressor for a huge amount of calibers.

Your thinking ATF wont allow it right?

The key is to make the modifying part a common stainless washer that can be obtained in a common hardware store thus its not a suppressor part.

what to shoot .223, just put a small washer in each baffle in the stack.  want to shoot .308, put a larger washer in.

as long as the washer is not a suppressor part and just a common hardware item, you should be good to go.

you may say that there is already multi cal suppressors and that's true.  the key is the baffle hole size matched to the bullet size and that's unique.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:05:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

If that type of witchcraft was possible Mr Stoner would have designed the rifle with it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Heck, I would say all you would need is a clamp type attachment with seperate springs for each half. Kind of like the large end of an engine rod only hollowed and shaped to fit the handguard.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:05:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Something like this??? The red is the spring, yellow is reciever, and the rest would be the mag holder thingmajigger. " /> Obviously its not to scale so forgive the spaces.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:06:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Ambi 308 lowers.  Not nearly enough selection in this department.
seriously... I will be your first customer if it looks good.  Dont like the mega 308s
View Quote

AXTS

And tag to see what OP comes up with.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:14:15 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

You'll make MILLIONS.
View Quote
That's easy enough.

The guy that will make the millions is the guy that figures out a new bolt to strip the rounds from the magazine.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:16:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Polish have done it!
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:17:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The Polish have done it!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Polish have done it!

But can you readily swap the upper/lower? I wasn't sure just by looking at the pics of it. Here it is BTW:
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:19:57 PM EDT
[#33]
I just had a flashback to either the late 1960's or early 1970's; I forget which.

Somebody made hundreds if not thousands of maryjane cigarettes and mailed them to households across some city/state.  The idea was publicity to help decriminalize marijuana as all those households now possessed a Controlled Substance.

Soooo.....How fast and cheap can you make some Lightning Links?

Imagine hundreds of thousands of LL's being distributed across New York, New Jersey, Kali, Connecticut, Massachusetts and elsewhere, all with a piece of heavy stock paper all explaining just what these pieces of metal do and the lies the Anti's keep saying.  Congratulations: You are now in possession of pieces of metal that, thanks to people like Feinstein, Pelosi, Cuomo, et al., comes with a 10 year tour in Club Fed and a fine up to $250,000.  How many will turn them in versus how many kept
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:20:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Why would you want the ability to switch from bullpup to conventional? Why not just stick with one?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:21:45 PM EDT
[#35]
A bolt action .45 ACP that has either a threaded muzzle or integral suppressor and accepts Glock mags.

People will bowl you over for them.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:22:39 PM EDT
[#36]
is there a integrated suppressed upper for a AR?  or suppressor with the spikey bits on the end like some fh/muzzlebrakes have.

non AR related.

metal ak mags that are US made and do not suck and fit in the price point of current mags

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:26:19 PM EDT
[#37]
A copy of the DDLES 9mm AR reciever that accepts Glock 17 mags.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:27:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Shoulder thing that goes up
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:29:39 PM EDT
[#39]
DIAS

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:30:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I just had a flashback to either the late 1960's or early 1970's; I forget which.

Somebody made hundreds if not thousands of maryjane cigarettes and mailed them to households across some city/state.  The idea was publicity to help decriminalize marijuana as all those households now possessed a Controlled Substance.

Soooo.....How fast and cheap can you make some Lightning Links?

Imagine hundreds of thousands of LL's being distributed across New York, New Jersey, Kali, Connecticut, Massachusetts and elsewhere, all with a piece of heavy stock paper all explaining just what these pieces of metal do and the lies the Anti's keep saying.  Congratulations: You are now in possession of pieces of metal that, thanks to people like Feinstein, Pelosi, Cuomo, et al., comes with a 10 year tour in Club Fed and a fine up to $250,000.  How many will turn them in versus how many kept
View Quote

Two lowers, one upper.

From a military perspective a lot of countries issue bullpups although the special forces use conventional weapons. I wouldn't be surprised if they go with a bullpup so the average infantryman has a compact weapon that can still shoot at further distances. But when it comes to SF units they can probably afford multiple uppers/rifles. I would think a country with that mindset would like the idea of a common upper.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:45:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
is there a integrated suppressed upper for a AR?  or suppressor with the spikey bits on the end like some fh/muzzlebrakes have.
View Quote

That was my second thought.  Integrally suppressed uppers for AR-Style weapons.  Separate Uppers for those with Pistol Lowers and Full Length Uppers for Rifle Lowers
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:48:17 PM EDT
[#42]
How about an AR lower that takes Glock mags? And be reliable about it, as DDLES is no more.

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 3:55:34 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Bro if your fleshlight fits in the compartment of an A2 stock...Im sooooo sorry,
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A keymod hacksaw and a flesh light that will fit in an A2 stock.

Bro if your fleshlight fits in the compartment of an A2 stock...Im sooooo sorry,

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 3:57:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 3:58:44 AM EDT
[#45]
An AR chambered in 30 Carbine that also takes M1 Carbine mags.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 3:59:03 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would "Shut up and take my money!"
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 3:59:03 AM EDT
[#47]
Are you hiring?
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 4:06:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
.22lr ammo
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 4:07:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yupo, this too.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 4:10:17 AM EDT
[#50]
Well OP, my suggestion is VZ related (not AR).

Make one of these set ups for the VZ58:

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top