Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:41:57 PM EDT
[#1]

That in no way is a lesbian.        

A dyke, plain and simple.

And I really don't care if it was fired or not.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:42:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

What does that matter? How does being gay make you a better or worse cop?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:48:20 PM EDT
[#3]
If she was really fired for her choice of fucks, that is bull shit and she is going to have a very successful lawsuit.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:48:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Impossible. You are saying that the protected classes dual hatted member was protected previously? Given an unfair advantage?

How dare you sir?

You must be a homophobic racist, sexist, Hitler loving bigot.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The mayor needs a new PR guy. Whether this is good for the department or not depends on the circumstances. Many female officers are worthless, and are promoted because they are female and or a lesbian.  

Impossible. You are saying that the protected classes dual hatted member was protected previously? Given an unfair advantage?

How dare you sir?

so your suggesting she got preferential treatment because she is gay? Is that because you have some information we don't or just because you assume gay people cant do the same job you can do or even do it better with out a unfair advantage.

Seems pretty ignorant.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:50:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
someone is getting their ass sued off.
View Quote

For what?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:58:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
From reading the article, I think she was pushing the Gay Agenda, and Uncle Earl caught wind of it and shit canned her.

I am sure she is like the other Bull Dyke Lesbos I have worked with in a position of power. She probably used her

position as Chief, to go after the Mayor, because she knew he was not a Homo Lover. They despise men who show

any sort of masulinty or look like Thomas Magnum. They want to be able to pull out that Double Headed Dildo, and

beat the Hetero male to ground like a Mangy dog. I think it was only hired for being a loud mouth,in your face, militant

progressive, anti-male hedgehog. She was only hired for the "look how sophisticated we are" crowd in the South.

And, I am sure she works at the liesure of the Mayor (At Will Employment). If she has over 20+ on she can still retire.
View Quote

This is in the top ten most retarded posts I've ever read on this site.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:01:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Give a shit meter isn't moving one bit.
View Quote

It should be unless you think discrimination is fine when conservatives do it.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:02:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You know better than that. Not reading the article is the cornerstone of GD.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nasty cunt. Going with the mayor on this one.

Better read the article.  
You know better than that. Not reading the article is the cornerstone of GD.

Apparently, so is severe ignorance.

Hear that sound? It's a number of villages calling for their idiots back.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:03:24 PM EDT
[#9]
What, did she contribute to an anti-gay-marriage initiative or something?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:04:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Eh, he probably didn't have to worry about his kids. Lesbians don't seem to do that.

We never had any issues with nuns going after teenage girls anyway. Gay priests, different story.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:07:34 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Any "fired because they were gay" story as initially reported by the media should be suspect. The press has a tendency to only report one side of the story at first.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd like to see more about this.

Maybe she was fired for an unrelated cause (seven reprimands?) and then a sympathetic journalist attached the mayor's anti-gay statement to create a false impression that the two are related.  The comment about the gays and kids might be an old statement that had nothing to do with the firing.

Any "fired because they were gay" story as initially reported by the media should be suspect. The press has a tendency to only report one side of the story at first.

That's a good point.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:09:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Since this seems to be turning into a gay bashing thread, I thought I'd leave this little bit of info.

I've served with gay men and women in combat. Most of the anti-gay crowd here were too busy spewing hatred over a keyboard to man up enough to even be worthy of shining their boots.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:15:20 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

From reading the article, I think she was pushing the Gay Agenda, and Uncle Earl caught wind of it and shit canned her.

I am sure she is like the other Bull Dyke Lesbos I have worked with in a position of power. She probably used her

position as Chief, to go after the Mayor, because she knew he was not a Homo Lover. They despise men who show

any sort of masulinty or look like Thomas Magnum. They want to be able to pull out that Double Headed Dildo, and

beat the Hetero male to ground like a Mangy dog. I think it was only hired for being a loud mouth,in your face, militant

progressive, anti-male hedgehog. She was only hired for the "look how sophisticated we are" crowd in the South.

And, I am sure she works at the liesure of the Mayor (At Will Employment). If she has over 20+ on she can still retire.

Speaking out against the Gay Agenda one post at a time,

sometimes the truth hurts-
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:15:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
That in no way is a lesbian.          

A dyke, plain and simple.

And I really don't care if it was fired or not.

View Quote

Me either.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:17:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The article says she has served 20 years and NEVER had a mark on her record.  Good cops routinely have something of a disciplinary nature.  She sounds like she is likely a GREAT cop--and one who earned her job as Chief.  The mayor is a corrupt POS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok, there's "nobody cares" gay and "disruptive" gay and that picture helps one reach conclusions as to which type she was.

If she was a POS riding the HR untouchables train to the top then good fire, though he stuck his foot in his mouth anyway. If he fired her just because she's a lesbian, well... that's pretty stupid.

The article says she has served 20 years and NEVER had a mark on her record.  Good cops routinely have something of a disciplinary nature.  She sounds like she is likely a GREAT cop--and one who earned her job as Chief.  The mayor is a corrupt POS.

Meh, we have "untouchables" at work. No matter how bad the job, no matter how late they are, no matter what they screw up they don't get any reprimand.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:17:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, you just APPEAR to be ignorant, hateful and stupid.

I could be wrong, you could just be trying to troll.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:21:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Looks like she's about to get rich thanks to the taxpayers. Mayor should have to work for free for as long as it takes to repay the settlement.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:24:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Any government setup where the mayor has firing and hiring power is flawed in the first place.

IBTLawsuit.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:26:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Meh, I consider virtually any firing of any .gov employee at any level for any reason to be a small victory for the free market and the American people.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:27:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Right or wrong the police chief usually works at the pleasure of the mayor or city council and no reason is needed to terminate since it is an appointed position. Am I right?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:28:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Totally  inon this.

Had a boss can me on the same grounds after some douche essentially AROCKed me. I told the boss to get fucked on the way out. His business and all that jazz.No fucks given.

However, in this case, its not a private business.

GD will celebrate and berate anyway.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:30:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Right or wrong about normalizing homosexuality is not the point of the issue.  The issue is that the mayor has publicly made statements that he would rather have his children be around alcoholics than lesbians.  Then later, over the course of 24 hours, he files seven reprimands and fires her.  Your views on homosexuality don't matter in this, LGBT's have protection under federal law.  This instance would be no different, if the mayor stated that he would rather have his children around alcoholics than people of African heritage, and promply firing the city's black police chief.

You just don't do that!!!!!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seriously, if a lot of you guys can't see this isn't about a corrupt mayor's bigotry and a hard-working, honest lesbian chief, beloved by the townspeople, I don't know what to think.

It's all about the agenda of normalizing homosexuality. They may make a movie about her in a few years.

Right or wrong about normalizing homosexuality is not the point of the issue.  The issue is that the mayor has publicly made statements that he would rather have his children be around alcoholics than lesbians.  Then later, over the course of 24 hours, he files seven reprimands and fires her.  Your views on homosexuality don't matter in this, LGBT's have protection under federal law.  This instance would be no different, if the mayor stated that he would rather have his children around alcoholics than people of African heritage, and promply firing the city's black police chief.

LGBT is not protected under fed law. I should know.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:40:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right I'm sure this 80lbs overweight monstrosity is the best they could find in the department in the last 20 years.

You can be protected class or classes, or you can claim to be capable of performing on equal terms. Figuratively you can't have your cake and eat it too. Literally it looks like this fat chick double fists cake in ways I probably can't fathom.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:44:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Here's what I know...

1.  Article is not to be trusted, as all articles are suspect as fuck on topics such as this.

2.  No one in GD knows the whole story, as the entirety of the information in the thread was gleaned from the suspect article(s) and video.

3.  Having concluded that no one here knows the whole story, it only makes sense in GD for everyone to assume they actually know exactly the truth, regardless.

Those of you saying "Good fire" because you believe she actually was fired for being gay, this is for you.

Those of you defending her because you believe she was fired for being gay, I'll give you one as well.

Can we all just try to brain today?  Seriously.  Most of us are smarter than the former Chief and the new Mayor, because they both strike me as fucking retards.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:48:36 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Seriously, if a lot of you guys can't see this isn't about a corrupt mayor's bigotry and a hard-working, honest lesbian chief, beloved by the townspeople, I don't know what to think.

It's all about the agenda of normalizing homosexuality. They may make a movie about her in a few years.

LGBT*QUAIA

Check your privilege.

#Cisprivilege #Patriarchy #Queerphobia
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:49:40 PM EDT
[#26]
The mayor sounds like a classy guy.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:53:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Have the homos get Eich back as CEO then we can talk.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The homo lovers got Eich fired for expressing his first amendment rights.  Call it even.
Two wrongs don't make a right.  

Have the homos get Eich back as CEO then we can talk.

Somebody get this guy a shoulder to cry on.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:53:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

so your suggesting she got preferential treatment because she is gay? Is that because you have some information we don't or just because you assume gay people cant do the same job you can do or even do it better with out a unfair advantage.

Seems pretty ignorant.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The mayor needs a new PR guy. Whether this is good for the department or not depends on the circumstances. Many female officers are worthless, and are promoted because they are female and or a lesbian.  

How dare you sir?

Seems pretty ignorant.

Right. Preferential treatment is never given to people due to color or gender or sexual preference.

Never happened.

Ever.

I think Jim Crow was a band that was big before Nirvana.

Do you even discrimination or affirmative action bro? Ever apply for college or a gov job bro?

It's like the straight, middle class, white man be keeping people down for so long only the government can protect us, man.

Things don't even work both ways, bro. Only middle aged white men can discriminate, man. I'd totally explain it to you, but it's best if you go to college and hear from a professor yourself...
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:54:09 PM EDT
[#29]
good for the mayor.    Sounds like he found several legitimate reasons to write the freak up.   (don't care if he had an ulterior motive, hope he did though,  ha) Most normal people  don't need/want  freaks displayed in public roles.   As much shit as these freaks cause normal people and their businesses,  every opportunity needs to be taken to cause them problems.   And let the gov. school brainwashed masses  whine all they want.   Many more people are sick of the freak show.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:55:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Many more people are sick of the freak show.
View Quote

Golly, Mister, you seem upset.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:57:12 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's important to remember that no one on Arfcom actually hates gay people, per se... they just [typical excuse here].

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:58:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Not necessarily.

I agree with his assessment of homosexuals.

I don't agree in firing her for that.

Likely the 7 reprimands will be the cause of the firing. If they are legit, then good,firing.

His opinion on homosexuals  doesn't matter if those are rock solid reprimands.

Of course, we are now in PC territory
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I guess ol' Crystal is about to get a whole Latta cash.

Not necessarily.

I don't agree in firing her for that.

Likely the 7 reprimands will be the cause of the firing. If they are legit, then good,firing.

His opinion on homosexuals  doesn't matter if those are rock solid reprimands.

Of course, we are now in PC territory

Well hopefully the mayor covered his butt with the violations as cause to fire it.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:59:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I like this mayor.  

But he probably just lost his town millions of dollars in a wrongful firing lawsuit.
View Quote

Really?  A bigot who fires someone who presumably had been doing a good job, and is so stupid he thinks all gay people are pedophiles?

And I sincerely hope the city is sued and he is impeached.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:02:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup.  What a piece of shit mayor.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:03:03 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

I like this mayor.  

View Quote

But he probably just lost his town millions of dollars in a wrongful firing lawsuit.

Depends if South Carolina includes gays as a protected class.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:03:37 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

What was the reason for termination?

View Quote

Same as Mozilla's CEO; she held views contrary to her employer.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:04:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Many of you act like she was entitled to that job.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:04:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Threads like this are why conservatives are losing the country.

A real conservative would stand for every individual's rights against those in power who act as tyrants.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:04:58 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Right or wrong the police chief usually works at the pleasure of the mayor or city council and no reason is needed to terminate since it is an appointed position. Am I right?
View Quote

Shhh.... don't pollute this thread with any facts. Although, a firing based upon discrimination is an issue. Either way, he had documented the problems she allowed to occur.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:05:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No,  people shouldn't get upset,  just get to firing.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:05:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
good for the mayor.    Sounds like he found several legitimate reasons to write the freak up.   (don't care if he had an ulterior motive, hope he did though,  ha) Most normal people  don't need/want  freaks displayed in public roles.   As much shit as these freaks cause normal people and their businesses,  every opportunity needs to be taken to cause them problems.   And let the gov. school brainwashed masses  whine all they want.   Many more people are sick of the freak show.
View Quote

Fresh out of Charm School? Like slick556 said, I know quite a few gay dudes who earned their CIB overseas. Guys who would fucking destroy dudes like yourself.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:07:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Damn.

Now all he needs to do is fire some blacks and muslims and he'll be all set to become GD's 2016 Republican nominee
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:07:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

A real conservative would stand for every individual's rights against those in power who act as tyrants.
View Quote

Does she have a right to that job?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:10:39 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What was the reason for termination?

Bingo.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:12:01 PM EDT
[#45]
This wouldn't be happening to her if she looked more like the women in those Czech documentaries.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:14:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was commenting on the rabidly homophobic comments in this thread.

If she's an appointed official, then sure, the mayor can fire her for whatever reason he wants. This being a free country I'm going to express my negative reaction if that firing happened for the sole reason that she's gay, and express my opinion on that man's character.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:14:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's what I was thinking.  Still... from the crappy article, it sounds like the Mayor may have just have trumped up seven BS reprimands as an excuse, which leads me to believe that she had some sort of contract that required cause for termination.  Her record prior to this guy's election might help clear that up.  Nobody goes from star to shitbird overnight.  If that's the case, given the Mayor's running of his mouth, I'm going with "he's screwed and she'll get reinstated plus a metric shit-ton of money."
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:15:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Bingo. If it was a Christian fired for beliefs, GD would be foaming at the mouth. But since it is somebody they don't care about, they will applaud just as loud. Few will admit it, but so many here are just as biased as any hard core liberal, and will just as happily work against people's freedom's as much as the libs work to take ours. If the only thing this woman did was have a preference (that scares the manly men around here, thus requiring name calling to feel superior again ) that caused her to get fired, we should all be upset at the abuse of power.

People need to wake the fuck up, and realize the more you applaud this, the more you are asking for problems with yourself when somebody doesn't like your preference, and wants to step on your freedoms......
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:15:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

That alcoholics > fags?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:17:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Gays should not be allowed to hold a public office.
View Quote

This is why we can't have nice things.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top