User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:26:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

holy shit thats an ugly woman..
not cool if she was fired just for being gay though,....for being ugly i can understand
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

holy shit thats an ugly woman..
not cool if she was fired just for being gay though,....for being ugly i can understand

Agree.  Fire her for incompetence, corruption or because of liability, but not because she's ghey.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:26:52 PM EDT
[#2]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nasty cunt. Going with the mayor on this one.

I bet you're a pretty ugly fucker as well. Stones, glass houses and all that jazz.
You want me to send you some pix?

Its cool, I found your pic.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120116072625/thecreatures/images/0/09/Ugly-guy.jpg
You know what kind of pix I mean.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:29:18 PM EDT
[#3]
The mayor needs a new PR guy. Whether this is good for the department or not depends on the circumstances. Many female officers are worthless, and are promoted because they are female and or a lesbian.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:29:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
For some reason I kinda don't care, she's most likely a leftist anti-gunner anyways which nobody needs in that position.
View Quote

Naw.  I bet she's just like one of the boys.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:30:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Here comes the lawsuit. Should come out of the mayor's own pocket.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:30:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Well that really sucks if she was good at what she did and kept her lifestyle separate from the workplace.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:30:52 PM EDT
[#7]

She served as an officer for 20 years.  It's evident that she was fired for something completely unrelated to her performance as an officer.  That's wrong.

As I discussed with my own son, I don't support homosexuality, but a person is free to do as they wish.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:31:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I'm guessing a microscope is involved?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:31:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If that's his sole reason for firing her - that's messed up to say the least. The only thing that should matter is if she's doing a good job.
View Quote

In SC? Unpossible.

Or because she caught him hiring people (read campaign supporters, family or friends). Either way that would be fucked up if true.

Article lacks any response or counter claim from the Mayor other than the vague mention of reprimands. I wonder what the reprimands are for. Looks like the city counsel is siding with the cop. This could easily be a case of two idiots who deserve each other.

Also available on that page a story about the Lockness monster.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:32:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The mayor needs a new PR guy. Whether this is good for the department or not depends on the circumstances. Many female officers are worthless, and are promoted because they are female and or a lesbian.  
View Quote

The fight against disparate impact has no end.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:33:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Great job mister Mayor !!!!!!!

Woooot !!!!!   (I mean that sarcastically)

She is in a (2) specifically protected classes.    I hope the town lawyer explained to the mayor about how the city will not protect him or indemnify him if the suit reads "personal bias" or "personal liability".   Worse yet if the mayor took any classes on sexual harassment in the workplace or workplace discrimination.  

Can the mayor say "punitive" ???

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:33:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If that's his sole reason for firing her - that's messed up to say the least. The only thing that should matter is if she's doing a good job.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:35:36 PM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:37:06 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

For some reason I kinda don't care, she's most likely a leftist anti-gunner anyways which nobody needs in that position.
View Quote

Maybe such attitudes are WHY some gays turn to leftist organizations?  I know several gay and lesbian gun owners who are fiscal conservatives and support limited government.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:38:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Seriously, if a lot of you guys can't see this isn't about a corrupt mayor's bigotry and a hard-working, honest lesbian chief, beloved by the townspeople, I don't know what to think.

It's all about the agenda of normalizing homosexuality. They may make a movie about her in a few years.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:38:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Impossible. You are saying that the protected classes dual hatted member was protected previously? Given an unfair advantage?

How dare you sir?

You must be a homophobic racist, sexist, Hitler loving bigot.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:40:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I like this mayor.  

But he probably just lost his town millions of dollars in a wrongful firing lawsuit.
View Quote

Your post sums it up.........
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:41:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Well that really sucks if she was good at what she did and kept her lifestyle separate from the workplace.
View Quote

Let's be honest. The odds of that being true are about as good as the odds that you are actually from Belize.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:41:49 PM EDT
[#19]
The mayor is right.
Homosexual pathology>alcoholic pathology
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:42:11 PM EDT
[#20]
I guess we need some objectivity in an arfcom thread yet again, who'd have guessed ;P

1.) Was she doing her job?
2.) any signs of corruption?
3.) any VALID complaints in relation to her job?
4.) Did she seem like the type of chief that respected peoples' rights?

This is the United States of America. Not the Soviet Union. It is absolutely not for one person to tell another how to live. I don't agree with her lifestyle in the least bit. However, it is none of my damn business.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:42:23 PM EDT
[#21]
7 reprimands in one day?  Never had a disciplinary hearing before in 20 years?  Mayor on record making discriminatory statements?

I suspect she will end up back in her old job before long with a nice settlement, and might end up as the next Mayor after that.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:43:39 PM EDT
[#22]
I guess ol' Crystal is about to get a whole Latta cash.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:44:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Seriously, if a lot of you guys can't see this isn't about a corrupt mayor's bigotry and a hard-working, honest lesbian chief, beloved by the townspeople, I don't know what to think.

It's all about the agenda of normalizing homosexuality. They may make a movie about her in a few years.
View Quote

So it was her plan to get fired?

Mental gymnastics like an underage Chinese girl at the olympics.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:45:41 PM EDT
[#24]
I would guess most department heads like that are employed at will by the mayor/ council. Not much to do about it.  At least it is here
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:46:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not necessarily.

I agree with his assessment of homosexuals.

I don't agree in firing her for that.

Likely the 7 reprimands will be the cause of the firing. If they are legit, then good,firing.

His opinion on homosexuals  doesn't matter if those are rock solid reprimands.

Of course, we are now in PC territory
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:47:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:47:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Not necessarily.

Likely the 7 reprimands will be the cause of the firing. If they are legit, then good,firing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not necessarily.

But what about the pun, man?  That was a great pun.

ETA: I confess I didn't read the article, but went straight for the pun.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:47:42 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Two wrongs don't make a right.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The homo lovers got Eich fired for expressing his first amendment rights.  Call it even.
Two wrongs don't make a right.  
Two wrongs make a fight

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:48:00 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, I said it was her plan.

Why do you think they're reporting on a piss-ant SC town on the DailyFail?

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:49:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Who's this dude, the mayor?
View All Quotes

LOL
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:50:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
So an alcoholics lifestyle isn't questionable?
View Quote

Not to the idiot who fired her.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:51:24 PM EDT
[#32]
"Openly gay"?

Funny . . . I can't imagine that beast ere being closeted!

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:51:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Sonic the Hedgehog just won the lawsuit lottery.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:53:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Let's be honest. The odds of that being true are about as good as the odds that you are actually from Belize.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It could happen. It's happened a few times in my work history, but mostly drama. Lots and lots of drama. They're almost always angry (all the time).

Belize. It's not a point of origin. It's a destination.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:54:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I like this mayor.  

But he probably just lost his town millions of dollars in a wrongful firing lawsuit.
View Quote

Nope.  Gays aren't a protected class under federal law and probably not protected in SC.  Good for him for standing up for his beliefs.   Gays should not be allowed to hold a public office.

ETA: I didn't read the article.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:55:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
7 reprimands in one day?  Never had a disciplinary hearing before in 20 years?  Mayor on record making discriminatory statements?

I suspect she will end up back in her old job before long with a nice settlement, and might end up as the next Mayor after that.
View Quote

Sounds like he got carried away. I bet he's a progressive. A Alec Baldwin type of progressive.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:55:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Guilty. I know, I am going to hell...  
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:58:08 PM EDT
[#38]
My bet is that the town hated the police chief and knew that the new mayor hated gays when he was elected.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:59:12 PM EDT
[#39]

Yeah, no thanks.

Drunk>Her
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:59:59 PM EDT
[#40]
I'd like to see more about this.

Maybe she was fired for an unrelated cause (seven reprimands?) and then a sympathetic journalist attached the mayor's anti-gay statement to create a false impression that the two are related.  The comment about the gays and kids might be an old statement that had nothing to do with the firing.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:00:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Right or wrong about normalizing homosexuality is not the point of the issue.  The issue is that the mayor has publicly made statements that he would rather have his children be around alcoholics than lesbians.  Then later, over the course of 24 hours, he files seven reprimands and fires her.  Your views on homosexuality don't matter in this, LGBT's have protection under federal law.  This instance would be no different, if the mayor stated that he would rather have his children around alcoholics than people of African heritage, and promply firing the city's black police chief.

You just don't do that!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:02:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Sonic the Hedgehog just won the lawsuit lottery.
View Quote

I found another leftist news source that is only showing her side of the story that has a video interview. She has an extremely thick SC accent and possibly a 7th grade education. She can barely form complete sentences when she speaks of the horrors of inequality. She is also fat as fuck. Fatter than the pics reveal. I would give her 7 reprimands a day for being so fat and the haircut alone.

I'm sure there is no one in the department more qualified to take her position. It's complete and utter discrimination and bigotry.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:09:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Maybe she was fired for an unrelated cause (seven reprimands?) and then a sympathetic journalist attached the mayor's anti-gay statement to create a false impression that the two are related.  The comment about the gays and kids might be an old statement that had nothing to do with the firing.
View Quote

My guess is that the Mayor (Newly elected Republican?) made anti gay statements a while ago. And the fat bulldyke cop is a useless political appointment/promotion from the last regime (Let's assume Democrat but maybe not).

Now the Mayor fires the worthless cop, and the militant gay supporting community steps in to defend the poor fat and useless cop who never did nuffin wrong.

Make as big a media spectacle out of it as possible and the lesson to be learned= Don't say anti gay things or it will be held against you in the future and get you fired.

Pure speculation on my part, but it seems to conveniently fit in with the dialogue of the militant gay agenda.

ETA I'm sure churches and Fox News are scrambling to see if the Mayors actions are defensible or if he is an idiot who will face the wrath of his stupidity alone.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:09:55 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View Quote

Any "fired because they were gay" story as initially reported by the media should be suspect. The press has a tendency to only report one side of the story at first.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:13:39 PM EDT
[#45]
If you use the democraps' reasoning about people laid off due to Obamacare, she's not fired. She simply has more time to pursue her dream to become an artist.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:16:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Wow I was her I'd party like its 1999 she just one the lotto!!
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:19:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Not suprised
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:26:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Any "fired because they were gay" story as initially reported by the media should be suspect. The press has a tendency to only report one side of the story at first.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

it's okay. the brain trust has already registered its opinion, and that is how it will be remembered, regardless of anything factual that emerges.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:26:59 PM EDT
[#49]

From reading the article, I think she was pushing the Gay Agenda, and Uncle Earl caught wind of it and shit canned her.

I am sure she is like the other Bull Dyke Lesbos I have worked with in a position of power. She probably used her

position as Chief, to go after the Mayor, because she knew he was not a Homo Lover. They despise men who show

any sort of masulinty or look like Thomas Magnum. They want to be able to pull out that Double Headed Dildo, and

beat the Hetero male to ground like a Mangy dog. I think it was only hired for being a loud mouth,in your face, militant

progressive, anti-male hedgehog. She was only hired for the "look how sophisticated we are" crowd in the South.

And, I am sure she works at the liesure of the Mayor (At Will Employment). If she has over 20+ on she can still retire.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:39:41 PM EDT
[#50]
someone is getting their ass sued off.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top