User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 3:06:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 3:29:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Upon the DNA confirmation he should have been drug out in front of the court/ police station/ jail where he was and with all the cameras rolling they should have shot him... in the testicles... and strung up to bleed out.

Let his body hang there for a few days to get the point across that these types of actions will not be tolerated.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 3:37:55 AM EDT
[#3]
They are probably a transplanted Florida, Arkansas, or Alabama family

But still and the father needs some painful death

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 3:38:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner. The moral slide will continue.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
well you know....if the gays can marry what's to prevent two brothers or sisters from getting married....or this

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner. The moral slide will continue.

I think polygamy is going to be legalized first.

There were a half dozen articles about polygamy on the nbcnews.com homepage on Friday.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 3:56:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Disgusting. I hope that "pastor" hangs.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 4:28:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

A good portion of them are "legitimate" con men.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dudes a pastor??? needs to be put in the lions den.

A good portion of them are "legitimate" con men.

especially in the Black Community in North Tulsa.
I use to be a supervisor in a large Hospital Laboratory where a lot of the assistants were black, along with my experience growing up with black friends. it is very common for black pastors to sample the fruits of the congregation. in fact many single women are "married" to their church and Pastor in some sort of psychological way since a lot of the men are criminal or players who won't get a job. I was told by several women that there were no Godly black men and in their eyes they would rather share one Godly man who was a leader with everyone than to be strickened with a relationship with a man that did not hold those values. now, I fail to see the difference in those non pastoral men and the pastoral men they hold in such high regard.

very much a Polygamous relationship. most of those Pastors are married and I guess it is something that everyone knows about but doesn't acknowledge it or is just OK with it.

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 4:30:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

No need to church it up.

North Tulsa is a drug infested crime ridden shithole with no redeeming quality's.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tulsa del Norte....

North Tulsa has a special relationship with anything criminal.
this is a non typical Black on Black crime.

No need to church it up.

North Tulsa is a drug infested crime ridden shithole with no redeeming quality's.

Ohh Yea..
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top