Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 4/18/2014 3:31:22 AM EDT
And I was proud to have him as our Commander in Chief!

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/04/25/george-w-bush-has-saved-more-lives-than-any-american-president/

Even liberals and Africans miss him!
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:36:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Should say US tax dollars save more lives.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:37:48 AM EDT
[#2]
FGWB and FBHO.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:40:35 AM EDT
[#3]
A big man?

With an eye like an Eagle?

Tall as a mountain was he?

(sorry, couldn't resist)
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:41:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I think it is money well spent in this case.  Fighting disease is sort of like fighting terrorism.  Its better done on another continent then at home.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:41:32 AM EDT
[#5]
He's a piece of god damn liberal shit. He created the patriot act and pissed on the 4th amendment, initiated the bailouts, dragged our best and brightest through a BS war in Iraq for other people's(who hate us) freedom, neglected to enforce immigration laws, and made numerous other policy blunders. He is the reason Obama got elected. He's not a conservative, he's prince Bush and the only reason he made it to where he was was because of his daddy. Supporters of Bush are not supporters of America.

And fuck Africa.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:45:54 AM EDT
[#6]
He never met a spending bill he didn't like.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:46:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
He's a piece of god damn liberal shit. He created the patriot act and pissed on the 4th amendment, initiated the bailouts, dragged our best and brightest through a BS war in Iraq for other people's(who hate us) freedom, neglected to enforce immigration laws, and made numerous other policy blunders. He is the reason Obama got elected. He's not a conservative, he's prince Bush and the only reason he made it to where he was was because of his daddy. Supporters of Bush are not supporters of America.

And fuck Africa.
View Quote

Please, please, don't hold back, Let us know how you really feel.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:48:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:49:13 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

He's a piece of god damn liberal shit. He created the patriot act and pissed on the 4th amendment, initiated the bailouts, dragged our best and brightest through a BS war in Iraq for other people's(who hate us) freedom, neglected to enforce immigration laws, and made numerous other policy blunders. He is the reason Obama got elected. He's not a conservative, he's prince Bush and the only reason he made it to where he was was because of his daddy.

Oh yeah, fuck Africa.
View Quote
I am dissatisfied with his legacy.

He is the poster child for misplaced compassion being a corrupting influence.

He also tried to be "above it all" when, in his second term, the left went full retard.  Yes, he was president, but he was also a politician.  Since he was a politician who didn't do politics, he allowed the dem narrative to go unopposed.  

This resulted in Obama.  W is largely resposible for creating the political climate, through negligent omission, that gave us Obama.

I think W is a good man.

I think he lacked the backbone to do everything that needed to be done.  (He did some of what needed to be done).

He is also an example of a weak-mind being steered by his advisors and bending to "consensus".

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:49:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

And fuck Africa.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:52:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Hey at least he left us the Department of Homeland Security to remember him by. Thread = Dildos.

ETA:

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:53:24 AM EDT
[#12]
He created the Bush doctrine:  You attack us, we'll attack some random unrelated country.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:54:08 AM EDT
[#13]
FGWB

Fucked our constitution about as hard as any president since LBJ
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:56:51 AM EDT
[#14]
President Bush admits he saw the sub-prime mortgage crisis coming but did nothing to stop it, he claimed congress got in the way.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:58:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Bailouts, patriot act and I'll never forget $5.10/G for regular. Fuck that shitstain. Oh wait, it Clinton's fault.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:00:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
President Bush admits he saw the sub-prime mortgage crisis coming but did nothing to stop it, he claimed congress got in the way.
View Quote

There is always someone else to blame in Washington. I'm fucking sick of all them really.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:01:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
FGWB

Fucked our constitution about as hard as any president since LBJ
View Quote

Only to be outdone by the Kenyan Imposter.  

Fuggem all!
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:01:33 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View Quote

Congress created the CRA, so yes, congress did get in the way.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:04:08 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

And fuck Africa.

View Quote
First I could right a letter or email to him saying those things and he would not bury me under IRS attacks nor any other government agencies, as a matter of fact I sent emails to him at the start of the Iraq war concerning the lack of armor and the ineffectiveness of the 5.56 and its ammo and he had a general at the Pentagon address those issues and send me a reply.

second after 911 there was no way Bush could not have gone after Saddam as he was a world sponsor of world terrorism and Clinton and Gore had already set the wheels in motion for his removal

Democrat Quotes on Iraq Weapons of Mass Destruction

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."

--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."

--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."

--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."

--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."

Letter to President Clinton, signed by:

-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."

-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."

Letter to President Bush, Signed by:

-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."

-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."

-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."

-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."

-- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."

-- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."

-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."

-- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"

-- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."

-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."

-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."

-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:11:58 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:17:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:20:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

He also tried to be "above it all" when, in his second term, the left went full retard.  Yes, he was president, but he was also a politician.  Since he was a politician who didn't do politics, he allowed the dem narrative to go unopposed.  

This resulted in Obama.  W is largely resposible for creating the political climate, through negligent omission, that gave us Obama.

I think W is a good man.

I think he lacked the backbone to do everything that needed to be done.  (He did some of what needed to be done).

He is also an example of a weak-mind being steered by his advisors and bending to "consensus".

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's a piece of god damn liberal shit. He created the patriot act and pissed on the 4th amendment, initiated the bailouts, dragged our best and brightest through a BS war in Iraq for other people's(who hate us) freedom, neglected to enforce immigration laws, and made numerous other policy blunders. He is the reason Obama got elected. He's not a conservative, he's prince Bush and the only reason he made it to where he was was because of his daddy.

Oh yeah, fuck Africa.

I think W is a good man.

I agree.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:22:30 AM EDT
[#23]
I don't think Bush had much of a chance to be anything other than a polarizing figure. The internet coming of age during his presidency and the further partisan division of the media made large numbers of Americans into either left-wing DU-type fucksticks or right-wing ARFCOM GD-type fucksticks. That's the world we live in today.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:22:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.) authored the original Patriot Act after the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, and previously served as chair of the House Judiciary Committee. Recently, he has become a vocal critic of how that legislation has been used to justify broad National Security Agency spying powers since they came to light due to documents from former NSA contractor Edward Snowden. Sensenbrenner is introducing legislation called the USA FREEDOM Act with Sen.  Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.) and Rep. John Conyers (D-Mich.) to try to reform those programs. I spoke to the congressman Thursday afternoon about the proposal, congressional oversight over the NSA, and how opposition to the spying programs is building alliances in a time of bitter partisanship.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-switch/wp/2013/10/11/patriot-act-author-there-has-been-a-failure-of-oversight/

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:23:35 AM EDT
[#25]
Every time I am subjected to being fingerblasted by a mouth-breathing TSA goon, I say a little thanks to W.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:25:39 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

He created the Bush doctrine:  You attack us, we'll attack some random unrelated country.
View Quote
Lol

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:26:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Saw GW and Clinton sitting side by side last week or two ago enjoying a ball game (was probably basketball) and yucking it up and having a good time.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:28:02 AM EDT
[#28]
I think He was a screw up, but so was everyone else who ran against him.

And Obama is worse.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:28:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Every time I am subjected to being fingerblasted by a mouth-breathing TSA goon, I say a little thanks to W.
View Quote

Did anyone in Congress vote against the law that created the TSA?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:29:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Fuck yeah! Taxpayer funded charity! That's conservative as fuck!

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:29:40 AM EDT
[#31]

Well I miss him

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:31:10 AM EDT
[#32]
The article is a perfect example of what's wrong with American voters' attitudes these days.  George W Bush didn't "save the Sudan".  The American people did, through their elected government and funded by their tax dollars.  

Give any one of us a few billion dollars and the resources of the US government and we, too, could do great things...

It's we the people,
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:33:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

And fuck Africa.
View Quote

'13er trying to get street cred
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:35:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Not really a fan myself.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:36:08 AM EDT
[#35]
ALright I agree with the antiBush crowd, Gore would have saved us. if only the democrats had done a better job of cheating unlike their major fuckup of hiring drunks and druggies to vote in Palm Beach.

our destruction was planned out way before Bush even ran for Office
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:36:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Fuck GWB.   Yeah, he was a decent enough person.  But he was a shit president.  He stomped all over the Constitution is the name of fighting terror.

Aids in Africa is an African problem.  Not an American taxpayer problem.  No fucks given for savages who want to fuck each other in ways that spread Aids at higher rates than normal ole fucking.  

What Bush really did was create another big subsidy for the Pharmaceutical companies.   Medicare Part D being the first subsidy he created.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:40:16 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Fuck GWB.   Yeah, he was a decent enough person.  But he was a shit president.  He stomped all over the Constitution is the name of fighting terror.

Aids in Africa is an African problem.  Not an American taxpayer problem.  No fucks given for savages who want to fuck each other in ways that spread Aids at higher rates than normal ole fucking.  

What Bush really did was create another big subsidy for the Pharmaceutical companies.   Medicare Part D being the first subsidy he created.
View Quote
your President is bringing those aid infected muslim murderers here

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:40:33 AM EDT
[#38]
It's been said that the Bush Family ( one of many ) are proponents of a New World Order (in Progress).

I have mixed feelings on his eight years as POTUS.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:43:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
He never met a spending bill he didn't like.
View Quote

"History will be kind to George W Bush.."

God, I hope not. He really fucked a lot of things up.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:44:34 AM EDT
[#40]
I stand by George, always have always will. He stuck to his principles and his morals.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:46:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, but the CRA was only part of it. The repeal of the Glass-Steagall act in 1999 was also a major factor. If Bush was as worried as he claims in 2005 he should have done everything possible to avert the coming storm,  he did not.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:49:50 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.) authored the original Patriot Act after the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, and previously served as chair of the House Judiciary Committee. Recently, he has become a vocal critic of how that legislation has been used to justify broad National Security Agency spying powers since they came to light due to documents from former NSA contractor Edward Snowden. Sensenbrenner is introducing legislation called the USA FREEDOM Act with Sen.  Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.) and Rep. John Conyers (D-Mich.) to try to reform those programs. I spoke to the congressman Thursday afternoon about the proposal, congressional oversight over the NSA, and how opposition to the spying programs is building alliances in a time of bitter partisanship.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-switch/wp/2013/10/11/patriot-act-author-there-has-been-a-failure-of-oversight/
View Quote

Before that. Echelon and data sharing with allies. But dem trolls blame Bush

http//www.americanthinker.com/2006/01/under_clinton_ny_times_called.html

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:50:21 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Yes, but the CRA was only part of it. The repeal of the Glass-Steagall act in 1999 was also a major factor. If Bush was as worried as he claims in 2005 he should have done everything possible to avert the coming storm,  he did not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Barney Frank stopped Bush in 2002

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:51:37 AM EDT
[#44]

Carnivore (software)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Carnivore, later renamed DCS1000, was a system implemented by the Federal Bureau of Investigation that was designed to monitor email and electronic communications. It used a customizable packet sniffer that can monitor all of a target user's Internet traffic. Carnivore was implemented in October 1997. By 2005 it had been replaced with improved commercial software such as NarusInsight.[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnivore_(software)#cite_note-ap-1][1][/url]

Development[edit]

Carnivore grew out of an earlier FBI project called "Omnivore", which itself replaced an older surveillance tool migrated from the US Navy by FBI Director of Integrity and Compliance,[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnivore_(software)#cite_note-2][2][/url] Patrick W. Kelley, which had a still undisclosed name. In September 1998, the FBI's Data Intercept Technology Unit (DITU) in Quantico, Virginia, launched a project to migrate Omnivore from Sun's Solaris operating system to a Windows NT platform. This was done to facilitate the miniaturization of the system and support a wider range of personal computer (PC) equipment. The migration project was called "Phiple Troenix" and the resulting system was named "Carnivore."[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnivore_(software)#cite_note-3][3][/url]

Configuration[edit]

The Carnivore system was a Microsoft Windows-based workstation with packet-sniffing software and a removable Jaz disk drive.[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnivore_(software)#cite_note-4][4][/url] This computer must be physically installed at an Internet service provider (ISP) or other location where it can "sniff" traffic on a LAN segment to look for email messages in transit. The technology itself was not highly advanced — it used a standard packet sniffer and straightforward filtering. The critical components of the operation were the filtering criteria. To accurately match the appropriate subject, an elaborate content model was developed.[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnivore_(software)#cite_note-5][5][/url] An independent technical review of Carnivore for the Justice Department was prepared in 2000.[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnivore_(software)#cite_note-6][6][/url]

Controversy[edit]

Several groups expressed concern regarding the implementation, usage, and possible abuses of Carnivore. In July 2000, the Electronic Frontier Foundation submitted a statement to the Subcommittee on the Constitution of the Committee on the Judiciary in the United States House of Representatives detailing the dangers of such a system.[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnivore_(software)#cite_note-7][7][/url] The Electronic Privacy Information Center also made several releases dealing with it.

The FBI countered these concerns with statements highlighting the target-able nature of Carnivore. Assistant FBI Director Donald Kerr was quoted as saying:

The Carnivore device works much like commercial "sniffers" and other network diagnostic tools used by ISPs every day, except that it provides the FBI with a unique ability to distinguish between communications which may be lawfully intercepted and those which may not. For example, if a court order provides for the lawful interception of one type of communication (e.g., e-mail), but excludes all other communications (e.g., online shopping) the Carnivore tool can be configured to intercept only those e-mails being transmitted either to or from the named subject.

... [it] is a very specialized network analyzer or "sniffer" which runs as an application program on a normal personal computer under the Microsoft Windows operating system. It works by "sniffing" the proper portions of network packets and copying and storing only those packets which match a finely defined filter set programmed in conformity with the court order. This filter set can be extremely complex, and this provides the FBI with an ability to collect transmissions which comply with pen register court orders, trap & trace court orders, Title III interception orders, etc....

...It is important to distinguish now what is meant by "sniffing." The problem of discriminating between users' messages on the Internet is a complex one. However, this is exactly what Carnivore does. It does NOT search through the contents of every message and collect those that contain certain key words like "bomb" or "drugs." It selects messages based on criteria expressly set out in the court order, for example, messages transmitted to or from a particular account or to or from a particular user.[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnivore_(software)#cite_note-9][9][/url]

After prolonged negative coverage in the press, the FBI changed the name of its system from "Carnivore" to the more benign-sounding "DCS1000." DCS is reported to stand for "Digital Collection System"; the system has th

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:54:12 AM EDT
[#45]
Grew government more than any President before him.

Created the infrastructure of a police state, knowing his successors would not all be angels.

Yeah, a great President right there.

No one living has known a good President.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:59:42 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Created the infrastructure of a police state, knowing his successors would not all be angels.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

No, actually he shrunk gov before Reid and Pelosi took over Congress in 2006.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:00:24 AM EDT
[#47]
Northeast establishment republicans masquerading as Texans and conservatives.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:00:31 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

And fuck Africa.

A '13er who has made it to my ignore list, which is reserved for the SPECIALLY ignorant and stupid posters only.
Every mistake GWB made happened when he caved in to democrat demands.    

Everything that he is falsely blamed for was the result of the demands of those democrats.

If Obama came to my house I'd turn him away and ask that he be removed for trespassing on private property.

If Bill Clinton came to my house I'd talk to him.

If GWB came to my house I'd invite him in for dinner.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:01:58 AM EDT
[#49]
liberal saying good stuff about george W....

holy shit.. the BIG O is really fucking up.

Chaos. Good news!. - Kevin Flynn
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:10:11 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

There is always someone else to blame in Washington. I'm fucking sick of all them really.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In this case it is correct.  He went to congress in 2003 trying to get changes to federally backed mortgage companies.

Dodd and Frank both ensured it went nowhere.

Good luck.

Video died when I tried to watch it.
Not a coincidence.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top