BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/17/2014 5:34:04 PM EDT
Florida?  Yep, Florida

JACKSONVILLE BEACH, Fla. -
While three Atlantic Beach teenagers await their next court date on charges of carjacking, kidnapping and strong arm robbery of a man earlier this month, one of the suspect's mothers gave more insight into what happened.  Police said 14-year-olds Joseph Potter and Brasean Johnson and 15-year-old Destiny Monts carjacked a 31-year-old man following the Springing the Blues Festival on April 5. The man had fallen asleep in his vehicle with the door ajar.

Johnson's mother, Survalerie Harris, said her son is not the kind of teenager she'd expect to kidnap or carjack someone. She said one of the suspects that was with him that night is his cousin, and all are remorseful for the crime.

*snip*

"They were just trying to joyride, and I think it went to far," Harris said. "And I know there's some exaggeration on the victim's behalf. I'm sorry for what happened. I'm not trying to minimize it. But as far as him being afraid for his life, I don't think so."

Future Harvard graduate ensnared in carjacking misunderstanding
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:36:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Florida?  Yep, Florida

While three Atlantic Beach teenagers await their next court date on charges of carjacking, kidnapping and strong arm robbery of a man earlier this month, one of the suspect's mothers gave more insight into what happened.  Police said 14-year-olds Joseph Potter and Brasean Johnson and 15-year-old Destiny Monts carjacked a 31-year-old man following the Springing the Blues Festival on April 5. The man had fallen asleep in his vehicle with the door ajar.

Johnson's mother, Survalerie Harris, said her son is not the kind of teenager she'd expect to kidnap or carjack someone. She said one of the suspects that was with him that night is his cousin, and all are remorseful for the crime.

*snip*

"They were just trying to joyride, and I think it went to far," Harris said. "And I know there's some exaggeration on the victim's behalf. I'm sorry for what happened. I'm not trying to minimize it. But as far as him being afraid for his life, I don't think so."

View Quote

Obama's son.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:38:37 PM EDT
[#2]
What the F is wrong with people
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:38:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Just joyrid'n yu stink'n haters...  
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:40:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Drown them.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:43:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Hopefully this is a wake up call

I'm hoping this is last fucking call. . .  lock them up and throw away the key.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:44:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Drown them.
View Quote

Better late than never I suppose.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:45:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Drown them.
View Quote

Gator them.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:48:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Police said 14-year-olds Joseph Potter and Brasean Johnson and 15-year-old Destiny Monts carjacked a 31-year-old man following the Springing the Blues Festival on April 5. The man had fallen asleep in his vehicle with the door ajar.

Johnson's mother, Survalerie Harris, said her son...
View Quote

Find the matching last names to identify dear Survalerie's son. Hmm...

WTF is it with names for the darker persuasion? Today I was reading where the po-po were looking for some dude named Quantavius. WTF??? Does mom just look at her adorable little baby and "Quantavius" is the first fucking name that pops into her head? And yet whitey is holding them down. No, people, I think it's your insistence to saddle your crotch fruit with asinine names that's holding them down. I doubt Sir Valerie would agree, though.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:49:45 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

WTF is it with names for the darker persuasion? Today I was reading where the po-po were looking for some dude named Quantavius. WTF??? Does mom just look at her adorable little baby and "Quantavius" is the first fucking name that pops into her head? And yet whitey is holding them down. No, people, I think it's your insistence to saddle your crotch fruit with asinine names that's holding them down. I doubt Sir Valerie would agree, though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Police said 14-year-olds Joseph Potter and Brasean Johnson and 15-year-old Destiny Monts carjacked a 31-year-old man following the Springing the Blues Festival on April 5. The man had fallen asleep in his vehicle with the door ajar.

Funny... I thought the perps were French.

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:49:54 PM EDT
[#10]
1. never go to a "blues" festival
2. never pass out in your car
3. never pass out in your car at a "blues" festival
4. if you do pass out at a "blues" festival never leave the door "ajar"
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:53:12 PM EDT
[#11]
her kid is 14, so i guess that makes her 25?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:54:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Y'know what probably would have made him and his cousin "understand"? A bullet to the throat.

Fucking assholes.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:55:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Future University of Michigan students.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:58:40 PM EDT
[#14]
and this is why I carry.. with reloads.. there would have been 3 dead "kids".. Say im wrong.. sorry but i would have gone down shooting
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:58:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Uhh white people name their kids after dumbass shit too.  Ocean, Sunday and all other manner of dumbass names are given to white kids.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:02:08 PM EDT
[#16]
This kind of thing is exactly why FL passed shall issue.  Those were fertile hunting grounds for the first few years.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:03:31 PM EDT
[#17]
your son shouldve been shot you stupid bitch.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:04:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Someone at my work has a son named d'Bosly. I laugh whenever she gets mad at someone asking her to spell it.

Kharn

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:05:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Where is George Zimmerman when you really need him?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:07:20 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Florida?  Yep, Florida

*snip*

View Quote
Fucking bitch and her cock-sucking son.  Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:09:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
1. never go to a "blues" festival
2. never pass out in your car
3. never pass out in your car at a "blues" festival
4. if you do pass out at a "blues" festival never leave the door "ajar"
View Quote

5.If you are a victim of a crime find 4 ways to blame yourself instead of the criminal.
6. (Actually, refer to 1-4 because its good advice)
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:11:03 PM EDT
[#22]

Bitch is lucky "I was not the victim" or else she would be talking at his funeral.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:13:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Uhh white people name their kids after dumbass shit too.  Ocean, Sunday and all other manner of dumbass names are given to white kids.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sunday is a real word. It is the first day of the week.
Ocean is a real word too, it is a very large body of salt water

Quantavius is mouth noise. It is not a real word.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:14:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Florida?  Yep, Florida

*snip*

View Quote

Comments are Hilarious!!
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:16:00 PM EDT
[#25]
  Survalerie

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:16:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Bitch is lucky "I was not the victim" or else she would be talking at his closed casket funeral.
View Quote

there ya go.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:20:11 PM EDT
[#27]
My baby ditn't do nuffin!
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:29:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:29:33 PM EDT
[#29]
I call for a ban on all interviews of criminal suspect's mothers.  Seriously...
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:33:48 PM EDT
[#30]
scum
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:33:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Gotta love how she's busy texting on her cellphone while giving the interview.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:34:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not to mention that most people can pronounce names like "Sunday" and "Ocean".  

Vulcan94
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:34:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Jax beach sure is turning into quite the shit hole.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:34:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

I second this.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:38:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I second this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I second this.

Negative repeat negative.  We need to see the mentality of the opposition.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:42:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I second this.

That mentality can drive public opinion in negative ways.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:48:07 PM EDT
[#37]
sadly enough I think this would have been better if they had all been shot........   I do not see them getting "rehabilitated" in prison
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:48:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Florida?  Yep, Florida

*snip*

View Quote

It was three on one... fearing for ones life is definately in the cards on that one....
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:49:06 PM EDT
[#39]
These stories always illustrate how different the thinking is between FSA and achievers.   FSA wants to think that the person is good, but simply made a bad decision or were placed by fate in a situation beyond their control.  Achievers think the person is a criminal that should have known better.      
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:52:18 PM EDT
[#40]

What sentence should this 14 year old get?  Were it up to me, I would award him a good whipping.  I think a dozen lashes would be a good compromise.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:55:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

What sentence should this 14 year old get?  Were it up to me, I would award him a good whipping.  I think a dozen lashes would be a good compromise.
View Quote

I would accept flogging and stocks for a week.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:01:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Oh Florida, you so crazy.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:02:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Robert Heinlein would probably agree, as would I.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:05:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Drown them.
View Quote

I subscribe to your philosophy
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:05:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
What the F is wrong with people
View Quote

Taxpayer subsidized, for starters..

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:10:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Headline should read:

RACIST VEHICLE OWNER LASHES OUT AT NOBLE MINORITY CHILDREN FOR "INFRINGING ON PRIVILEGE"

ETA:

"He basically was in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong crime," Harris said.
View Quote

Ahhh.  The wrong crime.  If only he had been involved with the *right* crime...
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:14:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Beat him about the head and shoulders with his mother. One of the commenters looked up her record.

Survalerie Harris: Grand Theft x2
Defraud financial Institution, Forgery
Worthless checks x4
Driving with Revoked License..guess she likes to joyride too!!
Eviction from FOUR residences....she don't pay rent either
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:22:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Oh hell his mom said he is worried upset and crying and all that.  So I guess we should just drop the fucking charges and let him go home.  Then the cousin says he has never been to jail and never been in trouble.  For fuck sakes he is 14 I would hope he has never been to jail.  Death would be appropriate for all three of these worthless little heathens.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:23:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Jax beach sure is turning into quite the shit hole.
View Quote

Whaddya "IS" turning into a shithole?  Jax Beach has always BEEN a shit hole!  (Former Kingsland, GA resident)  JB is where the bikers always went to get their dope....
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:28:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A proper flogging or caning would be acceptable; proper being applied normally, not limp wristed and the full number as sentenced.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top