Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 11:19:29 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

i can't make up my mind whether this is US-fabricated propaganda or whether this is actually real.

let's see how this pans out....
View Quote
Obama is the biggest vagina in the world. He wouldn't try to stage a war between us and Russia.

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 11:22:50 AM EDT
[#2]
here toy go
Quoted:
I'll believe it when non US media reports it!
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 11:23:48 AM EDT
[#3]
If only there was a place friendly to Jews where Jews could move without fear of persecution....
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 11:24:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If only there was a place friendly to Jews where Jews could move without fear of persecution....
View Quote

NYC?

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 11:26:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sort of missing the point........
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 11:27:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

NYC?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

NYC?

Was going to say Long Island or Florida.

Close enough.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 12:01:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

ARFCOM doesn't exactly comply with standard DOD Intelligence Information Report  standard practices and guidelines for writing in the subject line.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah.  I searched for "jews" and "registration" - not "nazi"

ARFCOM doesn't exactly comply with standard DOD Intelligence Information Report  standard practices and guidelines for writing in the subject line.

I'm probably the only guy following this thread who understood your reference. Do you HOT-R much, my friend?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 12:08:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Speaking of American Jews who are anti-2A, I hope those American Jews who read this realize this is why they should support gun rights.
View Quote

Agreed.

Ironic that this thread dovetails so nicely with this one: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1614545_Why_Are_American_Jews_So_Anti_Gun_.html
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 12:08:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Shit I thought there were only 3 Bs - bullets, beans and band aids.  What am I missing?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ironic in light of the "why don't more Jews like guns" thread.

If I didn't already stock up on the 5 Bs this would motivate the fuck out of me.

Shit I thought there were only 3 Bs - bullets, beans and band aids.  What am I missing?

Bitches and Benjamin's

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 12:09:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Speaking of American Jews who are anti-2A, I hope those American Jews who read this realize this is why they should support gun rights.
View Quote

they won't.   Stupid people who ignore history are stupid.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 12:37:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If I didn't already stock up on the 5 Bs this would motivate the fuck out of me.

Five B's
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 12:52:24 PM EDT
[#12]
My brain screams "Unbelievable!", but here it is.  What the hell is going on?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 12:56:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Knee jerk or not, anyone caught passing out those flyers should be made to confess on video and then shot.

ETA: a dozen bullets now may save thousands of bombs later.

View Quote

THIS
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 12:57:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
All the Jews should report to that site for registration.....and burn that building down, kill all the "census takers", dismantle the shell with their bare hands, and salt the earth.

That'd be an appropriate response.
View Quote

100%. It's FO time for them.

Time to start killing people.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 12:58:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All the Jews should report to that site for registration.....and burn that building down, kill all the "census takers", dismantle the shell with their bare hands, and salt the earth.

Sure would help to have a good gun on that day.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 1:01:14 PM EDT
[#16]
I was watching one of the Vice News clips on Ukraine the other day, and the reporter walks up to some guy in a Soviet uniform (turned out to be a retired general) and asks him what he thinks of the situation.  The guy sez "the masons and jews are behind this mess", or some such.

Which was kind of odd, since the russkies are the ones calling the Ukrainians "fascists" and such.

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 1:17:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Seems like a reasonable request.  What's the worst that could come of it?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 1:21:56 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View Quote

I hope my sarcasm meter is broken.

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 1:31:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Jesus C%#^#.  It's a good thing we didn't start a war over Ukraine for 'credibility' or some stupid shit like that.

A few community members were smoking outside when a car pulled up, five men in masks got out, and handed them pieces of paper. Witnesses said that on reading the text of the leaflets a few elderly Jewish women burst into tears.

The flyers were addressed to “Jews of Donetsk” from the “Independent Donetsk Republic” and ordered Jewish residents of the city to pay the new pro-Russian revolutionary authorities $50 apiece

So, Obama is supposed to call a press conference to strongly come out against five guys in a car claiming to represent the “Independent Donetsk Republic”?

Let's just chalk that up as another idiotic idea.

Oh and, for fucks sake, keep the U.S. out of this mess.

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 1:34:14 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

It's like bizarro 1930's right now.
View Quote

This,  it is eerie  . . .
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 1:34:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Hoax.

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/117415/relax-ukraine-not-ordering-its-jews-register
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 1:44:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, comrade.
Is sarcasm.
Is joke, like news story.
I hope.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 1:52:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'll believe it when non US media reports it!
View Quote

Nothin to see here peasant. Move along.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:04:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Bandanas and bandoliers?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bandanas and bandoliers?  

Beef and buckshot
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:06:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Jesus C%#^#.  It's a good thing we didn't start a war over Ukraine for 'credibility' or some stupid shit like that.

A few community members were smoking outside when a car pulled up, five men in masks got out, and handed them pieces of paper. Witnesses said that on reading the text of the leaflets a few elderly Jewish women burst into tears.

The flyers were addressed to “Jews of Donetsk” from the “Independent Donetsk Republic” and ordered Jewish residents of the city to pay the new pro-Russian revolutionary authorities $50 apiece

So, Obama is supposed to call a press conference to strongly come out against five guys in a car claiming to represent the “Independent Donetsk Republic”?

Let's just chalk that up as another idiotic idea.

Oh and, for fucks sake, keep the U.S. out of this mess.

View Quote

The people who supposedly put out the pamphlets denied it.

GD is always calling everything a false flag, what about now?

It makes no sense to put out a supposedly official declaration through highly suspect means then deny it.  What possible goal could that achieve?  

Ont he other hand, the Ukrainians have some pretty big incentives to try to turn around the anti Semitic claims of the Russians.

Sounds to me like the Jewish population of the region is being used as a pawn by both sides.  That doesn't bode well.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:08:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Sometimes, five idiots in a car are just five idiots.

No, this doesn't bode well for the Jews in Ukraine.  That, however, isn't something we can fix.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:26:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Didn't the guys in brown shirts start off in small groups?

How does Putin feel about Jews? He's about the only person with the power to organize something like that, and I'm not sure he's even interested in that sort of thing.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:43:04 PM EDT
[#28]
In my world, the jewish ladies who were handed the leaflets  would have immediately shot the men handing them out.

In my world, when one asks "who owns the most guns?  Who wins all the IPSC competitions?  Who was top dog on Top Shot?"  the answer would always be  TEH JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOssss.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:45:13 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Five B's
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Five B's

no balaclava??
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:45:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

How does Putin feel about Jews? He's about the only person with the power to organize something like that, and I'm not sure he's even interested in that sort of thing.
View Quote

A Hitler reference and an allegation that five guys can't get in a car, print out some fliers, claim to be part of some shadowy organization and then disappear without the help of Putin- all in the same post?

Amazing.

What should we productively and pre-emptively make war and/or speeches on?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:46:51 PM EDT
[#31]
If it's true the neocons will have us in WW III. However, I thinks it's a bunch of vilifying BS.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:48:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Hoax.

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/117415/relax-ukraine-not-ordering-its-jews-register
View Quote

Good
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:52:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And as far as the subject goes, you will find none more stupid. The liberal Jew in America would gladly fight to be the first to jump up into the boxcars. They have learned nothing. A lot of my one side of the family is in this group. I never did understand it.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:56:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Good
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hoax.

Good

Yeah... After reading it, a more accurate title would be "We here at the New Republic would like to think it's fake but won't get our tongues out of Owebama's ass long enough to find out."
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 3:03:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

A Hitler reference and an allegation that five guys can't get in a car, print out some fliers, claim to be part of some shadowy organization and then disappear without the help of Putin- all in the same post?

Amazing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Amazing.

I didn't imply anything. I just asked questions. You must be a GREAT conversationalist.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 3:30:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

he has buddied up with the far right ones. they seem to both like authoritarianism.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 3:54:40 PM EDT
[#37]
multiple threads still going . . . . so did it happen or not ?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 3:57:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

They wont though.  Thats there, not here
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They wont though.  Thats there, not here

Yep.  Our government is full or rainbows and shit, and could never commit atrocities against any of its own.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 4:53:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Which of course makes sense, since Russian conduct of this sort long pre-dates the Nazis.  See pogroms.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:35:43 AM EDT
[#40]
American Psyops?  Genius if so
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:23:11 AM EDT
[#41]
Whats in a name?? Its tragic, that many people were killed over an arrangement of letters in a name.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:31:49 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Amazing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Amazing.

Need to take it to the streets. Rendezvous at the beer hall perhaps?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:44:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

booze and babes?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:44:25 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
USA Today: Jews ordered to register in east Ukraine

Jews in the eastern Ukrainian city of Donetsk where pro-Russian militants have taken over government buildings were told they have to "register" with the Ukrainians who are trying to make the city become part of Russia, according to Ukrainian and Israeli media.

Jews emerging from a synagogue say they were handed leaflets that ordered the city's Jews to provide a list of property they own and pay a registration fee "or else have their citizenship revoked, face deportation and see their assets confiscated," reported Ynet News, Israel's largest news website.
View Quote

I'm surprised this isn't bigger news to be honest.  

Morton Klein, president of the Zionist Organization of America, the oldest pro-Israel group in the USA, said the leaflets should be seen in the context of a rising tide of anti-Semitism across Europe and the world, and that it should prompt a strong response from the White House.
View Quote

They expect Zero to denounce anti-semetic government policies?
They clearly have more faith in him than I do.
View Quote

Meanwhile, CNN and the others (maybe not Fox or Al Jazeera) have turned into the Fucking Airplane Channel.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:47:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Your newsletter........ may i subscribe ?
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 6:51:51 AM EDT
[#46]
Smells funny.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:07:05 AM EDT
[#47]
Heard this yesterday.....screams of a false flag incident
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:09:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Sounds to me like it's nothing more than Putin trying to stir civil unrest.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:18:30 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

They live in America and they think, "This is America, that can't happen here."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They live in America and they think, "This is America, that can't happen here."

There are some who would gladly help with the train schedules...
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 10:27:56 AM EDT
[#50]
I went over to CNN and saw nothing, obviously a non-story.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top