[#2]
Anyone who is surprised is a fool.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 11:05:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Move

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 11:05:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't plan on ever visiting that country anyway.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 11:09:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anyone who is surprised is a fool.
View Quote

First letter ever received - purchased and sold a couple of dozen weapons over fifteen years.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 11:09:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, this isn't the first one posted here.  Do you live in the city of Los Angeles?  Another city in Los Angeles county?
eta Duh. Okay upon review we have determined your location. Pretty sure this is confined to the L.A. city limits.  Which doesn't make it better or acceptable.  

Link Posted: 4/15/2014 11:10:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Move

View Quote

Soon - Texas looks better everyday.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 11:11:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Move

Sorry, Texas is closed, all full.  Try Arizona.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 11:12:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I don't plan on ever visiting that country anyway.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/15/2014 11:14:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Move

I got friends in Waxahachie - they like me  
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 11:15:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Move

Sorry, AZ is full, too. New Mexico is as well. I hear Washingtonians love Californians, though, and there's plenty of space there.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 11:15:07 PM EDT
[#12]
So DROS means Dealer Record of Sale?

It does not mean what I thought it meant.

FCA. And I grew up in Costa Mesa.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 11:24:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Standard for la county. Last time I bought a shotgun in reseda, they stapled it to my receipt.

Check this out,

In San Fernando, there is a small gun dealer on Truman street, where la county laws do not apply.

Why?

San Fernando is not a part of la county.

No paperwork BS, they are very helpful, and reasonable prices.

most of all, none of that anti gun bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 11:30:02 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Move

If you never have and never will vote democrat and you aren't bringing anyone with you that might someday vote democrat you are welcome here.  One condition though.  If you have any friends back home that have any association with liberals or liberalism you tell them you hate it here. Nothing but sharp plants stinging insects and racists here.

Link Posted: 4/15/2014 11:32:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
If you never have and never will vote democrat and you aren't bringing anyone with you that might someday vote democrat you are welcome here.  One condition though.  If you have any friends back home that have any association with liberals or liberalism you tell them you hate it here. Nothing but sharp plants stinging insects and racists here.

View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 11:36:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Write them a letter back, thanking them for violating your 2nd Amendment rights, particularly the "Shall not be infringed" part. Also state they you will never vote for any liberal/democrat as you feel that they are mentally ill.

Also MN will welcome you with open arms, don't move to ND though very cold and miserable there.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 11:38:08 PM EDT
[#17]

I don't remember ever seeing anything like that when I was living in Hollywood from 2001-2007.

Link Posted: 4/15/2014 11:49:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Move

My bonfides are solid with the criteria listed above.  
On another note:  I have a sister in the area and through my BIL's employment she has opportunity to attend various functions that host very high profile individuals.  At one event with over three hundred people were in attendance to hear Bill Clinton speak.  After a lengthy introduction the crowd stood on their feet with applause for the former President all of them except my sister who was sitting at the front of the room - on her hands - right in front of the dais where the former President delivered his speech.  Just recently, she had opportunity to meet with Dr. Ben Carson.  She thoroughly enjoyed her time with Dr. Carson and mentioned that he is indeed a very nice man with tremendous qualities.  When she was asked, in his company, about the Doctor's presidential ambitions she stated that Ben would have to rethink his position of personal firearm ownership before she would even consider him presidential timber.  Her oldest boy is on his way to Hillsdale in the fall.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 11:54:53 PM EDT
[#19]
not the first one of those I've seen here
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 11:55:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Write them a letter back, thanking them for violating your 2nd Amendment rights, particularly the "Shall not be infringed" part. Also state they you will never vote for any liberal/democrat as you feel that they are mentally ill.

Also MN will welcome you with open arms, don't move to ND though very cold and miserable there.
View Quote

Thanks!  I'll try and get there in time to vote against Al Franken!  
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 11:57:19 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Sorry, AZ is full, too. New Mexico is as well. I hear Washingtonians love Californians, though, and there's plenty of space there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Move

Not real Washingtonians. the State got swarmed in the 80's and early 90s by the californians and it decidedly turned the state. Their corrupt politics infiltrated the state and even when republicans win elections they recount the votes until a liberal wins like in 2004. Many Conservative Washingtonians fled to other states like Idaho, Montana, and Alaska.

Link Posted: 4/16/2014 12:03:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Write your state senator, Leland Yee and tell him how oppressed you are.

I'm sure he can relate now.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 12:07:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Live in the city of LA or LA county? Seems like the only people who are getting those (or any) letters are from the city of LA/LA county. I am up to 5 guns in 2014 with no letters..
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 12:13:20 AM EDT
[#24]
I find it extremely comical that some of u guys are not willing to welcome guys on this site with open arms. Dont worry no one here from CA votes dem. Fuck I have been a registered republican since I could vote and even if I didnt like the bastard i still votd rep. All politicians are lying pieces of shit. Fuck them and the horse they rode in on.

Link Posted: 4/16/2014 12:15:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Not real Washingtonians. the State got swarmed in the 80's and early 90s by the californians and it decidedly turned the state. Their corrupt politics infiltrated the state and even when republicans win elections they recount the votes until a liberal wins like in 2004. Many Conservative Washingtonians fled to other states like Idaho, Montana, and Alaska.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Move

True, the Cali Invasion started in the 90's. They sold their Cali house's and bought in WA for a third what they sold their homes for. Then invaded Seattle, King County Area. Wa counties are mostly conservatives, outside of Seattle. Most of us are still here fighting the good fight. Seattle is full of bleeding heart Liberals. It's a Mental Disorder, Liberals...argh! Please all those Liberals in the US, move to Canada.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 12:16:47 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

This.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This.

You forgot hotter than the depths of hell, and we will be running out of drinkable water any day now.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 12:22:01 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

You forgot hotter than the depths of hell, and we will be running out of drinkable water any day now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This.

yeah that too.

Link Posted: 4/16/2014 1:23:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Move

View Quote
This X 87- yesterday.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 1:32:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Those letters are a shameful waste of taxpayer dollars.

On another note.

May leland yee experience anal rape as punishment for the deeds he has done to the good citizens of this country.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 3:14:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

This.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Hmmm, I need to remember that one for when these Northern east coast guys all want to move south
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 3:21:02 AM EDT
[#31]
They really should have a SWAT team deliver that message.  

Maybe with a no-knock entry, to be sure you understand how they are protecting your rights.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 3:22:29 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay, if you can spell Waxahachie you can come.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 9:34:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Live in the city of LA or LA county? Seems like the only people who are getting those (or any) letters are from the city of LA/LA county. I am up to 5 guns in 2014 with no letters..
View Quote

Live in the city.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top