BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:01:24 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

When will 22 be effortless to find again?
View Quote
yeah where all the damn 22 at?

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:02:03 PM EDT
[#2]
God "Travis, you may ask me one question, that I must answer for you"

Travis "Just one question?"

God "Yes, just one.  Next"

Travis: "Doh"
I reality  "What are the winning numbers for tommorows mega millions"

I'll even donate 50% to the church, red cross, and salvation army.

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:02:24 PM EDT
[#3]
What did I do wrong before I was born to make you punish me?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:06:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I would ask, How can people look around and see all the things in this universe You created, and not believe in You.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:08:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I would ask, How can people look around and see all the things in this universe You created, and not believe in You.
View Quote

He might say "By seeing other possibilities that your current perspective apparently does not grant you."
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:11:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I don't mean it in such a muddy way, so please forgive my abrasive nature. It's just if a all powerful supreme being decided to create other sentient beings I think (subjective perspective) they would appreciate more you just being the you that you are and all that comes with it in sentient uniqueness. I'm sorry if I offended you brother, it's not my intention.

If in your uniqueness you find yourself simply grateful to this potentional being, I think you are lucky and I like your perspective.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No question to ask.

"Thank you, I hope to show your greatness in my everyday life."

I would think being god would be a very lonely place to be, do you really think such a being would care for yet another boot licker?

Yep, even those who call their brothers and sister "boot lickers."

I don't mean it in such a muddy way, so please forgive my abrasive nature. It's just if a all powerful supreme being decided to create other sentient beings I think (subjective perspective) they would appreciate more you just being the you that you are and all that comes with it in sentient uniqueness. I'm sorry if I offended you brother, it's not my intention.

If in your uniqueness you find yourself simply grateful to this potentional being, I think you are lucky and I like your perspective.

No worries, it wasn't taken that way.  I probably should have put something like this afterwards.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:21:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Did I fire six shots or only five?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:23:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

No worries, it wasn't taken that way.  I probably should have put something like this afterwards.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No question to ask.

"Thank you, I hope to show your greatness in my everyday life."

I would think being god would be a very lonely place to be, do you really think such a being would care for yet another boot licker?

Yep, even those who call their brothers and sister "boot lickers."

Thanks for that.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:27:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Why Lord would you be willing to sacrifice yourself on the cross for a worm like me?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:09:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Why Lord would you be willing to sacrifice yourself on the cross for a worm like me?

View Quote

The root of that seems more so in you seeing yourself as a worm along with possibly accepting that such a sacrifice as you may understand it did occur. Really when you think about it… why would such a sacrifice be necessary in relation to this "all" that people accept to be their benevolent creator?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:28:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The root of that seems more so in you seeing yourself as a worm along with possibly accepting that such a sacrifice as you may understand it did occur. Really when you think about it… why would such a sacrifice be necessary in relation to this "all" that people accept to be their benevolent creator?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you had first hand knowledge of my previous wrongdoing you would have no doubts to my being a worm.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:43:36 AM EDT
[#12]
What Can I invent that will save lives, show your glory and line my pockets?

Hey I am human not divine!
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:15:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

If you had first hand knowledge of my previous wrongdoing you would have no doubts to my being a worm.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Making mistakes in finding yourself/character for many is simply an integral part of being human, it doesn't make you a worm. I think as long as you're working towards being something "better" whatever that may be… then you're doing fine.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:44:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Making mistakes in finding yourself/character for many is simply an integral part of being human, it doesn't make you a worm. I think as long as you're working towards being something "better" whatever that may be… then you're doing fine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The evil I did sure made me a worm.  I wasn't trying to do anything better then.  I had no capacity for good back then.  That is until Jesus plucked me out of my deadness.

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:45:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Lord, why do You not hear the pleadings of your people?

Or, perhaps... "Who am I, Lord, that Thou art mindful of me?"
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:34:48 PM EDT
[#16]
When I pray and get no response, why should I think you would help me at all when so many others have far greater burdens than myself and are far more deserving, and you don't help them?
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top