Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/15/2014 5:14:54 PM EDT
If you've never had one, you really don't know what you're missing out on.

H
E
A
V
E
N

There's nothing worse than nasty unkempt feet.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 5:17:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool story bro.  I have a quick question, since the only time I ever see you post on here is in what appears to be posts aimed at trolling.  What are you feelings of the 2A?  Do you even like to shoot?  Or are you just a plant?
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 5:18:18 PM EDT
[#2]
like omg
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 5:19:06 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Cool story bro.  I have a quick question, since the only time I ever see you post on here is in what appears to be posts aimed at trolling.  What are you feelings of the 2A?  Do you even like to shoot?  Or are you just a plant?
View Quote
His name 'bout says it all...

Link Posted: 4/15/2014 5:20:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/15/2014 5:21:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Missed you the last few weeks OAPP.  How do you feel about Bradley Manning being the honorary grand master at the SF gay parade?
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 5:21:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Never had one. I'm not against getting one, I just haven't had a strong enough urge to try it.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 5:21:55 PM EDT
[#7]
My gut isn't big enough to prevent me from touching my toes. I can take care of my own feet.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 5:23:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I couldn't give two shits less who he is attracted to.  It is just that every topic he posts seems skeptical.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 5:24:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Shooting is a blast, when I have more time and money I'll probably end up having a severe case of BRD. When I'm out here I don't have anybody to shoot with, but it's not at the top of my list right now.

2A is important.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 5:25:12 PM EDT
[#10]
i am a runner with nasty feet and never had one myself - been tempted for about 5 seconds.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 5:25:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Missed you the last few weeks OAPP.  How do you feel about Bradley Manning being the honorary grand master at the SF gay parade?
View Quote

I don't really care what they do, that's not my scene.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 5:25:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Shooting is a blast, when I have more time and money I'll probably end up having a severe case of BRD. When I'm out here I don't have anybody to shoot with, but it's not at the top of my list right now.

2A is important.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

2A is important.

Stop spending $30 to get your toenails cut.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 5:27:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 5:28:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

2A is important.

Its not just getting your toenails cut, Im infantry,  you got to take care of your feet
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 5:56:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Its not just getting your toenails cut, Im infantry,  you got to take care of your feet
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

2A is important.

I've heard of guys who were deployed and thrash their feet day in and day out do it. But aside from that, I can think of many better uses for $30.

We wanna do the 'secure in my manhood' thing? I'd rather put that towards some time at the spa for a massage or maybe yoga lessons. My primary aches and pains aren't in my feet and toes, just like most people. Bit of time with clippers and a file plus appropriate footwear selection will suffice.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 6:03:43 PM EDT
[#16]
It's not something I would go get done by myself but when the wife goes I'll usually go along and get one.  Nothing wrong with a little asian woman rubbing your feet
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 6:49:20 PM EDT
[#17]
it's good stuff.

.mil are encouraged, take care of yo feet sucka

IBT '13er

Link Posted: 4/15/2014 6:52:25 PM EDT
[#18]
I trim my own nails and wash my own feet.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 6:54:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Dude...there is nothing quite like (well, there's something just a bit better) asian chicks rubbing/massaging your...legs and feet.
Trust me.  Pedis are fucking awesome.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 6:54:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Wife went and had her nails done last weekend.
Said have the people in there getting pedicures were dudes.
Several in with their wife/girlfriend's.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 6:55:06 PM EDT
[#21]
I use toenail clippers on my fingers and fingernail clippers on my toes  (sans the big toe).  
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 7:00:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Had one once.

I was waiting for my girlfriend to get waxed/lady-stuff done, and they said a girl in training would give me one for free while I waited.

It felt really nice, and it also seemed like I didn't get bloody knuckles/cuticles way as often for a couple of months after.

ETA:  I was thinking manicure, but I'm sure the end result would be similar.

Link Posted: 4/15/2014 7:08:09 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm a poor college student... Besides the fact that my feet are fine and healthy, why the hell would I pay someone to "work" on my toenails and/or fingernails when I'm perfectly capable of grooming myself?
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 7:13:45 PM EDT
[#24]
I have toenail clippers and don't suck dick.

You're more than welcome to do what you want though.  *shrugs*
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 7:15:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Thailand was nice for the foot/leg massages.  Thai massage and oil massages were good too.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 7:17:15 PM EDT
[#26]
So someone used a pedi file on you
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 10:44:37 PM EDT
[#27]
My wife talked me into it one time. Since I wasn't getting my toes painted or groomed, I got the best foot jerk ever. Seriously,  it was almost orgasmic. When my wife looked over at me she just started to laugh. I was in "aww" at what this little Asian was doing to me. It felt magnificent!
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 10:53:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 10:56:49 PM EDT
[#29]
My wife spends $200 a month on manicures and pedicures.

I'm afraid that has ruined even the thought of ever getting such a thing for myself.

Well, that and it's kind of girly.

Link Posted: 4/15/2014 11:01:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Yep, and I encourage most of the guys I work with to do the same.  Wearing steel toed boots is rough on your feet and being on steel decks all day doesn't help.  Having them take care of their own feet makes my job easier, especially since I hate messing with other people's feet.  It's amazing to me how many people don't know how to take care of their feet, even ex-military guys.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 11:01:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Never....  

Yep,  I still have a pair between my legs...
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 11:32:46 PM EDT
[#32]
 My wife gets them, she's a woman and has pretty little feat. I am a guy and can take care of my big ole hooves myself. My feet are the least of my bodies problems, lets talk knees and backs, they could use some help.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 11:41:56 PM EDT
[#33]
This thread is fabulooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooous!!!
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 11:44:37 PM EDT
[#34]
No, I'm not secure enough in my manhood
View Quote

Really?!
Somehow I highly doubt you got your scout badge on this subject.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 11:46:20 PM EDT
[#35]
I used to get them on occasion when I played football.

Getting your feet unfucked feels nice
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 1:04:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Y'all don't know what you're missing.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 1:19:14 AM EDT
[#37]
Huh... I thought that was a treatment for kiddy diddlers.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 3:05:21 AM EDT
[#38]
The only person that gives me pedicures is my wife.  I'm too embarrassed to let anyone else near my feet. My toenails are fucked up like a soup fork.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 3:12:29 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Never....  

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/16/2014 3:18:56 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Never....  

View Quote

lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top