Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:07:44 PM EDT
[#1]

Is he a gun boiler?
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:09:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Does he have a beard?  On his neck?  is he dribbling indiviual rounds of .22 from his large pack?  These questions are important...
View Quote

He has a few weeks growth of normal facial hair. No neck beard. His weapon appears to be an intermediary caliber ar-15 not a rimfire look alike.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:10:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Is he a gun boiler?
View Quote

No dremel fluting. The gun still has its factory finish as best you can tell. But his holstered sidearm, well you can't really tell.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:11:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Hurm...seems like it could end in another ARFCockpocalypse, or some such...
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:13:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Alternate scenario: He looks like one of the guys in the picture below. In addition to the big game rifle, he is carrying a canvas satchel and has a leather cartridge belt. Do you make contact or attack?

Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:14:18 PM EDT
[#6]
If the answer to any and all questions is '87' they are friend.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:14:22 PM EDT
[#7]
If we are talking a Day Z type scenario...

Scream FUCK YOU AROCK!!!!

He would probably yell back something like "Bro, do you even lift?" We would both blade 45 degrees(this will show we are both friendly).

"I'm going to have to cuff you until you can tell me your post count Bro, it's safer for both of us". He would comply.

Then force feed him some disinfectant spray, steal his tactical bacon, tear off his boltface logo, then run back to mom's basement screaming "In on one, and no I don't lift...Bro".
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:15:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Alternate scenario: He looks like one of the guys in the picture below. In addition to the big game rifle, he is carrying a canvas satchel and has a leather cartridge belt. Do you make contact or attack?

http://splittoursblog.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/the-macomber-affair.jpg?w=640&h=426
View Quote

Hunting animals for sport is immoral. He will have difficulty suppressing me with his fudd rifle.Terminate with extreme prejudice.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:18:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Is there any way you can tell through the glasses if he's a 13'er?
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:19:14 PM EDT
[#10]
I would contact them, and the BFL gives them a plus in my initial size-up.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:19:17 PM EDT
[#11]
most arfcommers wouldn't know the team member patch I have anyway - I'm sure I'm getting shot

Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:19:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Hunting animals for sport is immoral. He will have difficulty suppressing me with his fudd rifle.Terminate with extreme prejudice.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://splittoursblog.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/the-macomber-affair.jpg?w=640&h=426

Okay how about a lone unarmed archaeologist?

Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:25:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh definitely. The orange tip of his airsoft guns barrel and generally untrustworthy countenance for starters.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:27:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

http://pages.vassar.edu/realarchaeology/files/2013/11/maya-city2-jpg.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll let him pass as long as he doesn't call a Mk. VII gas mask bag a satchel.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:27:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
most arfcommers wouldn't know the team member patch I have anyway - I'm sure I'm getting shot

https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash2/t1.0-9/195893_1002198612021_8093_n.jpg
View Quote

Deployment 'staches = shoot on sight.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:30:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Tricked out AR  you say.......hrmmm I can always use a new AR for one of my many soccer mom harem women. I'm sure she won't mind the 30 caliber hole in the tac vest.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:32:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Those guys likely have good scotch and a line on some women in leopard skin togas.

I make contact.

Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:32:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Guess I won't make my own then....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How about you people start putting screen names on your tac vest so I know who are the good guys?

Because some of you, well....

I'm off to make up a bunch of velcro backed name tapes with the screen names of well liked and popular members.

Guess I won't make my own then....

Something tells me, yours will be available.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:33:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Does he have a purdy mouf?
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:35:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash2/t1.0-9/195893_1002198612021_8093_n.jpg

what if it morphs into an IRR beard?
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:38:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

So in 6 months you have already developed a taste for human flesh? We are the real monsters.

Tell me more about your destructive devices, brother.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Arm the claymores.

Fire up the smoker.

So in 6 months you have already developed a taste for human flesh? We are the real monsters.

Tell me more about your destructive devices, brother.

Meat on the hoof runs out quick.

I have no DD's.  I'll make them AFTER the fall.

Knowledge is the most dangerous weapon.

Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:39:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Okay...Big game hunters will die and archaeologists will survive (provided there are no gas mask bags). How about hot and well armed nerdy girls?

Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:40:04 PM EDT
[#23]
He probably got that BFL and gear off of the dead body of a malnourished Arfcommer who fell out on day 3 of SHTF because his Twinkie stash was gone.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:40:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is his fly open?

Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:44:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Is his fly open?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is his fly open?

Take notes.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:46:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Someone yells out "FU Arock", what is the proper response?

"The goose is in the drawer" or maybe "you seem familiar..."?
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:48:01 PM EDT
[#27]
I send out a peace offering or chili, if he accepts it with beans he is spared. If he turns up his nose.........
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:50:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He shoulda armed hisself...
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:51:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
It is 6 months into a nationwide SHTF scenario. From the safety of your rural hilltop fortress/basement lair/soccer mom harem you spot a lone, male, well armed individual walking along the brush line mirroring the road. He is carrying a tricked out tier 1 AR-15 at the alert and wearing a large Bob. Though your binos make out a subdued boltface logo patch on the plate carrier he was mocked for owning a few short months ago in GD. He looks to just be passing through.

Do you make contact?

I don't even have a boltface patch.

View Quote

Yes
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:51:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Ill wait for this guy

Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:52:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
You shoot that fucker on site.  
View Quote

this.

Always nice to have another ar
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:54:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That makes me want to violate coc and unleash verbal havoc upon you.

Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:55:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:56:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:58:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I wouldn't know.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How about you people start putting screen names on your tac vest so I know who are the good guys?

I'm off to make up a bunch of velcro backed name tapes with the screen names of well liked and popular members.

Am I well liked and popular?

I wouldn't know.

Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:59:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hate snakes too. They are immoral creatures as they will without eating what they bite. Death to snake avatars!
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 4:12:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Yes. It is stored under your model train set.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do I have enough imitation crab meat to share?

Yes. It is stored under your model train set.

Fuckin' sweet, we can be foamers together until we decide to kill each other!
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 4:15:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Ask him why hes out of moms basement
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 4:31:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Am I well liked and popular?

I wouldn't know.

Perfect plausible deniability.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 5:18:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
It is 6 months into a nationwide SHTF scenario. From the safety of your rural hilltop fortress/basement lair/soccer mom harem you spot a lone, male, well armed individual walking along the brush line mirroring the road. He is carrying a tricked out tier 1 AR-15 at the alert and wearing a large Bob. Though your binos make out a subdued boltface logo patch on the plate carrier he was mocked for owning a few short months ago in GD. He looks to just be passing through.

Do you make contact?

View Quote

Only if he knows the Safeword:

FUAROCK
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 5:23:49 PM EDT
[#41]
I had a patch of my avatar made, just because of this thread.

To answer OPs question; Id yell out "Beans or no beans?".  His answer will decide his fate.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 5:24:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Someone yells out "FU Arock", what is the proper response?

"The goose is in the drawer" or maybe "you seem familiar..."?
View Quote

Yell back "Plus 1".

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 5:27:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Yell out challenge questio, boltface

Assuming I get the proper response I would help in what way I could assuming it wasn't putting me or mine in danger.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 5:32:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

PO-LEECE THAT MOOSETACHE!
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 5:33:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Based on all the retarded shit I read here, I'd be more inclined to engage some fat dude with BFL morale bullshit than another random.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 5:35:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Do you make contact?

View Quote

I would yell out "Beans or on beans?" His answer would dictate my next action.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 5:39:17 PM EDT
[#47]
He may be a fake, wait and see how manyntimes he has to stop and catch his breath and if his fingers are cheeto stained
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 5:49:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I think an avatar patch would be better.  More costly, but there are few screen names I remember.  I know most members here by their avatars.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think an avatar patch would be better.  More costly, but there are few screen names I remember.  I know most members here by their avatars.

Ahh crap, I think my jihad squirrel will get me shot on sight from non-arfcommers.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 5:49:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Okay...Big game hunters will die and archaeologists will survive (provided there are no gas mask bags). How about hot and well armed nerdy girls?

http://flowtv.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/mythbusters-kari-byron-7-625x450.png
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/2077839_700b.jpg
View Quote

Not if she's ginger. She will steal your soul.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 5:49:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

No dremel fluting. The gun still has its factory finish as best you can tell. But his holstered sidearm, well you can't really tell.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is he a gun boiler?

1911 or Glock?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top