Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 4/13/2014 11:26:26 AM EDT
In this thread, we talk about Mr. Parker.   Either he's a federal agent provocateur, or they're gonna make an example outta him.  Most likely the last one.  We'll know soon enough by the government's response, or lack thereof.

Dailymail.uk posted that name with this picture in a recent article on the Bundy Range standoff:

And these were posted here recently:

Seems the guys on the other side knew what was up based on how they stacked up behind the trucks:

Nevermind the fact that BLM/SWAT was alleged to have been doing the same thing first:

So what're the odds of this guy's life coming under the government's microscope about now?  Let's speculate on their response, I'll go first

Federal warrants being prepared
SWAT team getting staged (Marshals Service?)
Bank accounts seized
FBI Surveillance, ground & sky
Google/FB/Apple/MS start getting requests for info
Phone develops weird clicking sound, battery seems to drain faster

No idea how long it takes to set in motion, but I'd imagine that the guy in the pictures is radioactive now.

ETA:  Now with potential Facebook Page
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 11:29:51 AM EDT
[#1]
DUPE. .
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 11:29:53 AM EDT
[#2]
There's already a thread devoted to this whole situation.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 11:30:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 11:30:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There's already a thread devoted to this whole situation.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Understood, I just wanted to discuss that one guy specifically, and what the result will be.  Seemed a significant enough issue as to warrant it's own thread.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 11:31:02 AM EDT
[#5]
IBTL
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 11:31:25 AM EDT
[#6]
dear idiots...and by dear idiots I mean GD:

What makes you think that is his real name and he's from Idaho?

because that's what he told the media?

free tip when dealing with the public like the media or facebook......don't use your real name. duh.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 11:31:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Federal agent, lol.
View Quote

Agreed.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 11:34:46 AM EDT
[#8]
That's a pretty good use of that barrier. Until the .50s come out...
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 11:36:38 AM EDT
[#9]
What exactly did he do that was illegal?

It looks like he is just coyote hunting to me.  Maybe he didn't have a permit?
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 11:37:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 11:38:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
In this thread, we talk about Mr. Parker.   Either he's a federal agent provocateur, or they're gonna make an example outta him.  We'll know soon enough by the government's response, or lack thereof.

Dailymail.uk posted that name with this picture in a recent article on the Bundy Range standoff:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/13/article-2603026-1D103FEC00000578-811_634x439.jpg

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x115/coctailer/d108e4d2397e816aa6d28ecefec6e872.jpg

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/WlVYtJqkzCciyUbSoMAD3w--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD00MjA7cT03NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Reuters/2014-04-12T212101Z_538360819_GM1EA4D0BDM01_RTRMADP_3_USA-RANCHERS-NEVADA.JPG

Seems the guys on the other side knew what was up based on how they stacked up behind the trucks:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/12/article-2603026-1D0F7D3E00000578-422_634x350.jpg

Nevermind the fact that BLM/SWAT was alleged to have been doing the same thing first:

http://i.imgur.com/xm7BSeD.png

So what're the odds of this guy's life coming under the government's microscope about now?  Let's speculate on their response, I'll go first

Bank accounts seized

No idea how long it takes to set in motion, but I'd imagine that the guy in the pictures is radioactive now.
View Quote

I am Eric Parker.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 11:38:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

free tip when dealing with the public like the media or facebook......don't use your real name. duh.
View Quote

You're assuming that the guy who was planning to use an AK as a sniper rifle with iron sights, a ChiCom rail, and folding grip, and who wore his drop leg holster so loose that it rolled around to the front of his leg while he was going to be in a prone position would be smart enough to realize that PERSEC and discretion were more important than bragging to the media about who he is.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 11:39:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hunting from a roadway is illegal everywhere I've ever lived.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 11:39:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think pointing a weapon at a Fed is probably illegal; terroristic threats maybe?
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 11:41:02 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View Quote
K rails are pretty stout....never played with a .50BMG but I bet it would take a few rounds to chew through it.  

Link Posted: 4/13/2014 11:41:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I am Eric Parker.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In this thread, we talk about Mr. Parker.   Either he's a federal agent provocateur, or they're gonna make an example outta him.  We'll know soon enough by the government's response, or lack thereof.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/13/article-2603026-1D103FEC00000578-811_634x439.jpg

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x115/coctailer/d108e4d2397e816aa6d28ecefec6e872.jpg

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/WlVYtJqkzCciyUbSoMAD3w--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD00MjA7cT03NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Reuters/2014-04-12T212101Z_538360819_GM1EA4D0BDM01_RTRMADP_3_USA-RANCHERS-NEVADA.JPG

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/12/article-2603026-1D0F7D3E00000578-422_634x350.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xm7BSeD.png

Bank accounts seized

I am Eric Parker.

Best post of the day.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 11:41:44 AM EDT
[#17]
The name is different than I saw reported earlier.

lol
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 11:42:01 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm surprised he didn't identify himself as "Rusty Shackleford."

Knowing how patient and persistent our government can be there's NO WAY I'd make it easy for them by putting my real name out there.

As it is you know the .gov had documented every license plate anywhere near that area to find out who to round up later.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 11:42:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, it's illegal to discharge a weapon in some states from a highway.  It looks like he is just tracking the yotes.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 11:45:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

No, it's illegal to discharge a weapon in some states from a highway.  It looks like he is just tracking the yotes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think he is probably federal feral pig hunting there are lots of them in that area this time of the year...
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 11:46:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I think pointing a weapon at a Fed is probably illegal; terroristic threats maybe?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

More likely felony assault I suppose, but the man thought he was tracking a coyote.

ETA: corrected above and LOL; possibly feral pigs.  I'm sure he knows.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 11:48:07 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

K rails are pretty stout....never played with a .50BMG but I bet it would take a few rounds to chew through it.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I bet 1 round make a nice whole.  Second round splatters if the powdered concrete didn't take him out.  

Link Posted: 4/13/2014 11:49:59 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Knowing how patient and persistent our government can be there's NO WAY I'd make it easy for them by putting my real name out there.

As it is you know the .gov had documented every license plate anywhere near that area to find out who to round up later.
View Quote
Meh, facial ID. They already know name, affiliations, preferences, proclivities,  purchases, travel habits, drinking habits, screen names, how often he speeds, medications he takes, and every remotely anti-gov thing he has ever published electronically.  If none of these things exist in sufficient quantity or severity to suit the desired outcome......they soon will.    

Welcome to America 2014 bitches.

Link Posted: 4/13/2014 11:52:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Meh, facial ID. They already know name, affiliations, preferences, proclivities,  purchases, travel habits, drinking habits, screen names, how often he speeds, medications he takes, and every remotely anti-gov thing he has ever published electronically.  If none of these things exist in sufficient quantity or severity to suit the desired outcome......they soon will.    

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If there is any lesson for anyone else of similar persuasion, it is that he should always wear a mask.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 11:52:34 AM EDT
[#25]
he will probably also make the list for one of those new retroactive IRS audits. it's a random thing.

that's just how the world works now.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 11:53:42 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I bet 1 round make a nice whole.  Second round splatters if the powdered concrete didn't take him out.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can't even spell hole. Edit: I doubt you know your hole from an ass on the ground.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 11:55:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Cars make horrible cover btw. I doubt they were stacked up like that because of one specific threat.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 11:55:45 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I think he is probably federal feral pig hunting there are lots of them in that area this time of the year...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cute
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 11:56:28 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
You can't even spell hole.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You are correct. Iphone helping me on that but I did not proof read.  So you win the cool kid prize you found it first.  I was just going to correct it.  

Link Posted: 4/13/2014 11:58:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Those jersey barriers are over a foot thick at their base. I wouldn't worry about a .50 taking him out.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 11:59:18 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As they do of every member of this board.
And every gun owner in the country
And every conservative (and wacky libertarian)
And every person who speaks out against this government. From the person who posts corny anti gov memes on facebook, to the blogger, to the few old media reporters that dare start being actual journalists.

Link Posted: 4/13/2014 11:59:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I am Eric Parker.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
<snip>.

I am Eric Parker.

Hey! I am Eric Parker too.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 12:00:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 12:00:23 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Those jersey barriers are over a foot thick at their base. I wouldn't worry about a .50 taking him out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

2 well placed shots at the most.

Link Posted: 4/13/2014 12:01:28 PM EDT
[#35]
He's got a huge decision facing him now.....
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 12:03:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
He had a four-leaf clover tattooed on his trigger finger.
View Quote

Prison tat?

Link Posted: 4/13/2014 12:04:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

If there is any lesson for anyone else of similar persuasion, it is that he should always wear a mask.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, like the Black Flag anarchists.

Pffft, amateurs.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 12:04:13 PM EDT
[#38]
.50 hit within 2" of the gap he's peeking through will poof enough chunks through the gap to disable him.  

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/13/2014 12:05:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
He's got a huge decision facing him now.....
View Quote

That's kinda my thought.  Meanwhile guess how many dozens of people within the government are actively working on his case right now.  Shit, I'd just like to know how many agencies are focusing in on him.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 12:05:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
<snip>.

I am Eric Parker.

Link Posted: 4/13/2014 12:05:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 12:05:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You're assuming that the guy who was planning to use an AK as a sniper rifle with iron sights, a ChiCom rail, and folding grip, and who wore his drop leg holster so loose that it rolled around to the front of his leg while he was going to be in a prone position would be smart enough to realize that PERSEC and discretion were more important than bragging to the media about who he is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 12:06:22 PM EDT
[#43]
It's fine for the feds to threaten, and aim weapons at women, and children. Oh and shooting women holding babies, or burning children alive. But a man defends the people around him, and it's wrong. What a joke.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 12:06:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The name is different than I saw reported earlier.

lol
View Quote

Well, let's try to get the disinformation out. Anyone with blogs, post fake names and life stories of him in various locations out west, maybe some will get picked up by other media.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 12:09:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Dunno.  I don't recall that being a common prison/gang tat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He had a four-leaf clover tattooed on his trigger finger.

Prison tat?

Dunno.  I don't recall that being a common prison/gang tat.

Me either, any other significance to it?
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 12:09:27 PM EDT
[#46]
This has been a great addition to the other 87 threads.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 12:09:59 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

You are correct. Iphone helping me on that but I did not proof read.  So you win the cool kid prize you found it first.  I was just going to correct it.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

All the video or stories from end users I can find seem to show .50BMG poking through solid block/hadji shit brick,  pretty easily...but there is a difference between solid block and high density re-barred concrete.  Either way if it had kicked off....the 30mm hanging under the nose of that apache that just appeared from some "unknown" base in the Nevada desert isn't going to have any trouble with a K rail.

It's a powerful picture anyway...no sights/empty chamber and all.  

Were we really close to a FO? Kinda doubt it, everyone was surprisingly well behaved.  I think, relatively speaking, we are closer than we are used to.  Kinda like that cold war clock thing, how many minuets to midnight and all that.  Here's hoping it's nowhere even close to midnight.

Link Posted: 4/13/2014 12:10:13 PM EDT
[#48]
No one can agree on which side fired "the shot heard around the world". All it takes is a few more of these & it can get out of control. I think we are rapidily approaching that end.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 12:12:39 PM EDT
[#49]
I'm not Eric Parker.

I'm Spartacus!

Link Posted: 4/13/2014 12:13:09 PM EDT
[#50]
He has an open facebook page, it's not hard to see.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top