Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 15
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 1:25:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Blowjobs. You didnt mention blow jobs. We want lots of blow jobs and sammiches.

Oh and I agree. SOME women want those things. However, the few that do drop off considerably after the I dos.

As the saying goes, a woman marries a man hoping he will change, and he doesn't. A man marries a woman hoping she will never change, and she does.
View Quote

What are you doing to ensure you continuously get head?  I mean are you giving?  Moreover with us women a little bit goes a long way...Some flowers, a little bit of romance and you will probably get head all the time...

Hey come suck my dick isn't gonna do it *lol*...

And your saying is stupid...
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 1:25:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm in a happy, stable, committed marriage of 12 6 years, and I love my wife to pieces.

How do you predict that I'll fuck it up?

You wont either...You will be fine!!!
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 4:09:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

What are you doing to ensure you continuously get head?  I mean are you giving?  Moreover with us women a little bit goes a long way...Some flowers, a little bit of romance and you will probably get head all the time...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Blowjobs. You didnt mention blow jobs. We want lots of blow jobs and sammiches.

Oh and I agree. SOME women want those things. However, the few that do drop off considerably after the I dos.

As the saying goes, a woman marries a man hoping he will change, and he doesn't. A man marries a woman hoping she will never change, and she does.

Well shit, no wonder I never get head. I always thought "hey come suck my dick" were the magical words that unlocked the blow job kingdom.........

Quoted:
And your saying is stupid...

Wow, wow, wow...... I thought this was a positive thread and that really hurts. And its not MY saying, Im not that smart......I probably read it somewhere.......And no, before you say it, I didnt read it on GD.....

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 4:18:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Ummmm I am thinking about making tacos tonight...But maybe the fam is sick of that so either tacos or some kind of Italian...My manicotti is to die for
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's for dinner?

Ummmm I am thinking about making tacos tonight...But maybe the fam is sick of that so either tacos or some kind of Italian...My manicotti is to die for

Care to share your recipe?
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 4:55:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Well shit, no wonder I never get head. I always thought "hey come suck my dick" were the magical words that unlocked the blow job kingdom.........
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Nope those are not the words...Try these...You are super sexy, I ran you a bath and the dishes are done...Instant head!!

Wow, wow, wow...... I thought this was a positive thread and that really hurts. And its not MY saying, Im not that smart......I probably read it somewhere.......And no, before you say it, I didnt read it on GD.....

Ok I am sorry..I didn't mean to hurt your feelings *lol*...

I will try to be nicer in the future...I promise..
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 4:55:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's for dinner?

Sure!!!

For tacos or manicotti??
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:19:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Nope those are not the words...Try these...You are super sexy, I ran you a bath and the dishes are done...Instant head!!
View Quote

Lol..... Ive tried that. Still no dice. Now I just use sarcasm and cynicism so at least I can make myself laugh and hide my frustration. This thread hit pretty close to home actually: Unaffectionate Spouse
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:23:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Sure!!!

For tacos or manicotti??
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's for dinner?

Sure!!!

For tacos or manicotti??

Yes. I can always use more recipes, especially if they're easy and/or tasty.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:25:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Tag
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:55:10 PM EDT
[#10]
I'll bite, I am currently married but this is one that still bugs me..

I ran into the mother of someone I dated for a hot second today and seeing her reminded me of her crazy daughter.

This girl was very attractive... I mean a dime! My friend who hooked us up told me she was hot but when I met her she was even better looking than I imagined. We went out for dessert and then back to her house. When she invited me inside for a glass of wine, I was pleasantly surprised. When she poured a glass of wine and handed me a condom, my mind was blown! It took me about 5 seconds to get over my initial shock but once I did I snatched her up like Forrest snatched up Jenny... and IT WAS ON!!!!

In fact, it was on that whole night and the entire next day. I didn't leave her house until about 10p the following night. When I left she told me how much fun she had, that she was sooo happy she met me and that she couldn't wait to see me again.

She called me the next afternoon and asked if I wanted to have lunch. Unfortunately, I had something planned that afternoon and she had plans that evening. So we didn't hook up that day.

Now in my mind, I am totally feeling this chick. She is a lot of fun (in and out of bed) and extremely attractive. At this point, I'm not really seeing any downside to her. I even had that crazy/stupid this could be "The One" feeling...

The next morning I get an email.... She says when she gave me that condom it WAS NOT an invite for us to have sex. She goes on about how if I understood women, I would have just waited and would have not pressured her into sex. The email went on and on about how I did not respect her. My attempts to reassure/ explain how much I was feeling her were ignored.

To this day, I still don't understand what happened. What did I miss? Is there a womanese to man translation for her behavior?
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 6:07:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Lol..... Ive tried that. Still no dice. Now I just use sarcasm and cynicism so at least I can make myself laugh and hide my frustration. This thread hit pretty close to home actually: Unaffectionate Spouse
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok let's talk (I read that thread)...Why do you think she is behaving that way..Let's get to the root of the problem and then go from there k?
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 6:11:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'll bite, I am currently married but this is one that still bugs me..

I ran into the mother of someone I dated for a hot second today and seeing her reminded me of her crazy daughter.

This girl was very attractive... I mean a dime! My friend who hooked us up told me she was hot but when I met her she was even better looking than I imagined. We went out for dessert and then back to her house. When she invited me inside for a glass of wine, I was pleasantly surprised. When she poured a glass of wine and handed me a condom, my mind was blown! It took me about 5 seconds to get over my initial shock but once I did I snatched her up like Forrest snatched up Jenny... and IT WAS ON!!!!

In fact, it was on that whole night and the entire next day. I didn't leave her house until about 10p the following night. When I left she told me how much fun she had, that she was sooo happy she met me and that she couldn't wait to see me again.

She called me the next afternoon and asked if I wanted to have lunch. Unfortunately, I had something planned that afternoon and she had plans that evening. So we didn't hook up that day.

Now in my mind, I am totally feeling this chick. She is a lot of fun (in and out of bed) and extremely attractive. At this point, I'm not really seeing any downside to her. I even had that crazy/stupid this could be "The One" feeling...

The next morning I get an email.... She says when she gave me that condom it WAS NOT an invite for us to have sex. She goes on about how if I understood women, I would have just waited and would have not pressured her into sex. The email went on and on about how I did not respect her. My attempts to reassure/ explain how much I was feeling her were ignored.

To this day, I still don't understand what happened. What did I miss? Is there a womanese to man translation for her behavior?
View Quote

She is full blown cookoo..Bottom line...Any girl that invites you up to her place after one date doesn't want to be respected...She thought she was playing you and got played in the process..

You gotta chalk that one up to a one night stand and move along..Some women make us look bad..

Got damn...Women like that make me want to get out my ball peen hammer...
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 6:16:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Ok let's talk (I read that thread)...Why do you think she is behaving that way..Let's get to the root of the problem and then go from there k?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Im not really one to bare all my feelings online, well at all, but especially online. Its been this way since after the first year, maybe 6 months of marriage. Sex is our biggest fight. We've been married 12 years, and at this point I probably don't make it better, usually smarting off about it or getting a dig in here and there. But in my defense, Ive jumped through every hoop she has set forth and worked on every excuse she's used. After a while I felt like a dancing monkey trying to earn sex so now sarcasm is usually my go to. Pisses her off. But meh, chances were slim I was getting laid that night anyways.

Quoted:

You broke rule #1 and stuck your dick in crazy. Never stick your dick in crazy. Be very careful. Sometimes crazy isn't obvious and they hide it well.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 6:24:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Im not really one to bare all my feelings online, well at all, but especially online. Its been this way since after the first year, maybe 6 months of marriage. Sex is our biggest fight. We've been married 12 years, and at this point I probably don't make it better, usually smarting off about it or getting a dig in here and there. But in my defense, Ive jumped through every hoop she has set forth and worked on every excuse she's used. After a while I felt like a dancing monkey trying to earn sex so now sarcasm is usually my go to. Pisses her off. But meh, chances were slim I was getting laid that night anyways.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I understand you not wanting to bear it all...And I by no means am a therapist..I am just a gal who likes to see people happy.  I think the saddest thing on this planet is the destruction of a marriage so anything I can do to help those get their shit right, I am gonna try to do...

That being said...Did you guys have kids right after you got married?  Better question is what changed in those 6 months..

Tell ya what..This is what I think...We start taking things for granted..Both parties and when that happens things tend to go downhill...Try to show her that you appreciate her..I know it's probably hard but just try to make her feel special.  Take her away for a couple of days.. Take her out to dinner and don't expect sex that day...Because she probably will think that you are only being nice to her because you want the cookie...Anyway take her out and then when you get her home just be good to her.  Hug her, tell her you love her etc...And after a while of showing her that she is more to you than just the cookie she will come around.  

Once you get that going just tell her how much it means to you and that it is not just sex, it's love...

We as women need to realize that the house and the kids and the family while very important should take a backseat to making our hubbies happy...I think we get so wrapped up in trying to make things perfect that we end up neglecting our man's needs...And sometimes you guys so the same...You get so wrapped up in life and your shit that you forget that we need to feel special sometimes...

I tell ya, once you get older you become so much more wise...
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 9:33:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

We can totally talk here You aren't bogging down my thread silly!!
View Quote

Ah, if you insist. Seriously though, I dunno what's up with me. Every time I talk to a girl I really just treat them like any other person. Went to Academy today to replenish the 60 rounds of XM193 I burned away today. I'll have to admit the cashier was pretty cute, and asked me "How was my day and what I was doing for Easter" when I was swiping my card. I didn't really think anything of it and just told her "I was replacing what I shot today, was probably going to spend the day in Palo Duro Canyon taking a run." Not uncomfortable talking to them, just treat them like anybody else.

I guess I just don't think about these things when I'm out and about.

Working on a little video of shooting today...
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 9:44:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Ah, if you insist. Seriously though, I dunno what's up with me. Every time I talk to a girl I really just treat them like any other person. Went to Academy today to replenish the 60 rounds of XM193 I burned away today. I'll have to admit the cashier was pretty cute, and asked me "How was my day and what I was doing for Easter" when I was swiping my card. I didn't really think anything of it and just told her "I was replacing what I shot today, was probably going to spend the day in Palo Duro Canyon taking a run." Not uncomfortable talking to them, just treat them like anybody else.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Next time ask her how her day is going and what she is doing for the holiday...

Take Arfcom with you while you are out and when you see a cute girl come on here and I will walk you through *lol*
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 10:48:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Next time ask her how her day is going and what she is doing for the holiday...

Take Arfcom with you while you are out and when you see a cute girl come on here and I will walk you through *lol*
View Quote

Not sure how that's going to work...
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:57:43 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Saw pics on another thread, NO video yet..?

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:07:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

I've embed it in a couple other threads, but I can spread it around.

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:14:16 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

http://youtu.be/YNpZqAK2ArY
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

A+ B2K!
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:16:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

A+ B2K!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A+ B2K!

Thanks!

Next one might contain a 42 round mag dump.

Or 2.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:37:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Since I have been back from my hiatus, I have noticed a shit ton of threads that have to do with the breakup of relationships, alimony, anger, and just plain hopelessness...

I tried to start a happy thread about love at first sight, that went over like a fart in church *lol*...What I have noticed though is ya'll need some advice

Since we are the minority on this board, I think you should ask the womenz of Arf  what we think...Since most of us are in happy relationships I think we could offer you guys some insight..This is my counter offer to the thread about what women want (a cocky man or a down home guy)...

Maybe you guys can get a little help here...

Now serving Arfcommer # 1...
View Quote

I've always felt there should be a separate forum for the forlorn.

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:41:57 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

B2k4E, I don't know if you are a reader or not but you need to check out this book : The Game

Before you judge and say its lame, check it out. Its interesting as hell, plus it will help. If you enjoy it there are a few others but start with the one above as it is more of a non fiction about a society that no one knows about. Even though I am married and my picking up women days are likely over, I read all the books by Neil Strauss and others he mentions in his first book and apply to help train new sales people and people who struggle with conversing with a stranger. I just don't tell them I got the tips from books that are designed to help you get laid.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 11:42:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

B2k4E, I don't know if you are a reader or not but you need to check out this book : The Game

Before you judge and say its lame, check it out. Its interesting as hell, plus it will help. If you enjoy it there are a few others but start with the one above as it is more of a non fiction about a society that no one knows about. Even though I am married and my picking up women days are likely over, I read all the books by Neil Strauss and others he mentions in his first book and apply to help train new sales people and people who struggle with conversing with a stranger. I just don't tell them I got the tips from books that are designed to help you get laid.
View Quote

I've actually picked up and skimmed through that book at our local Barnes & Nobles store. I can't really remember much out of it since that was 1.5 years ago. If I go there tonight I might look at it again.

Fucking thunderstorm out today, rain and all. Why couldn't it have been doing this yesterday while I was shooting. I rarely ever get to shoot in the rain anymore, much less during a thunderstorm.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:24:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I've actually picked up and skimmed through that book at our local Barnes & Nobles store. I can't really remember much out of it since that was 1.5 years ago. If I go there tonight I might look at it again.

Fucking thunderstorm out today, rain and all. Why couldn't it have been doing this yesterday while I was shooting. I rarely ever get to shoot in the rain anymore, much less during a thunderstorm.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I read it nd all the others pertaining to the under ground pick up society on my iPad or on the Kindle app............ I didnt even know Barnes and Nobles still existed? While you are there, find a good line in the book and then go and find a pretty girl to try it on.

Seriously though, its really a good read. Learned a lot about sales, women, conversation and despite all of that, even if it was just a fictional story it would be interesting. I had my doubts. Thought that there was no way stuff like this is actually going on. Then did some googling and sure enough. If I wasn't married Id go to one of their weekend seminar things, if for nothing else, just the entertainment value.

Im a state north of you and I wish it would rain here. I love the rain. Except when I want to go shooting. Then it blows.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:52:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Sure!!!

For tacos or manicotti??
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's for dinner?

Sure!!!

For tacos or manicotti??

Both, if you don't mind.
I can always use a good manicotti recipe!
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:45:40 PM EDT
[#27]
It's quiet...

Does that mean that everyone is happy?!!  Did we (Jane, Queen B, MissB to you guys and I) fix everyone's issues???
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 9:01:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Meh, ARFCOM has been quiet all day. Everyone has probably been spending family time with Easter and all.

I haven't really thought much more about my problem since I last posted today. The rain and thunder has been really nice. Makes me want to go back home and get out in the middle of nowhere.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 6:48:14 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Meh, ARFCOM has been quiet all day. Everyone has probably been spending family time with Easter and all.

I haven't really thought much more about my problem since I last posted today. The rain and thunder has been really nice. Makes me want to go back home and get out in the middle of nowhere.
View Quote

I hope everyone had an awesome Easter!!! He is Risen!!

Now back to work...

You don't have a problem...All you gotta do is just keep talking..You start talking and then freeze...
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 8:32:18 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I know right?  I do have a lot of rules *lol*..You actually don't have to be positive you just can't be icky...You can have pics, just not naked ones of me..And yeah no fighting there is enough of that around here...Shit you are right, there are a lot of rules *lol*..

I am not sure if it is a lot of GD is jaded or if it is like people wanna be a part of the misery loves company club or if it is just that some guys don't wanna look "soft" around their peers..Image means a lot around a group of men I think..

It has to be one of those because there is no way that this many men have met that many fucked up women and been fucked by that many judges in that many states..
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Bah, your threads have sooooo many rules...... Most be positive, no pics, no fighting....Am I forgetting any?

Seems a lot of folks on Arfcom GD are jaded with love though. Maybe gun guys have bad luck with the women folk?

I know right?  I do have a lot of rules *lol*..You actually don't have to be positive you just can't be icky...You can have pics, just not naked ones of me..And yeah no fighting there is enough of that around here...Shit you are right, there are a lot of rules *lol*..

I am not sure if it is a lot of GD is jaded or if it is like people wanna be a part of the misery loves company club or if it is just that some guys don't wanna look "soft" around their peers..Image means a lot around a group of men I think..

It has to be one of those because there is no way that this many men have met that many fucked up women and been fucked by that many judges in that many states..

Post up a selfie CBF, if you do I'll post 1 as well.  Of course, I'm a pasty 48 yr old women, meh...
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 8:42:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Post up a selfie CBF, if you do I'll post 1 as well.  Of course, I'm a pasty 48 yr old women, meh...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bah, your threads have sooooo many rules...... Most be positive, no pics, no fighting....Am I forgetting any?

Seems a lot of folks on Arfcom GD are jaded with love though. Maybe gun guys have bad luck with the women folk?

Ya know I don't know if I have a good selfie...Let me look for one
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 1:14:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
You don't have a problem...All you gotta do is just keep talking..You start talking and then freeze...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Talk talk talk, all women want is to talk. Why can't you all just communicate in grunts like the rest of us? Everything would be so much simpler.

Quoted:

I think you are missing the point of selfies. Selfies are supposed to be random and spontaneous...... No one looks hot in a selfie.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 1:33:28 PM EDT
[#33]
I'm a man who has learned the hard way what doesn't work in a marriage for me.  There is an old adage, "you can be right or be happy."  I've changed my perspective from being right,  to having an opinion or viewpoint and being willing to see her side and talk about it.  I've seen resentment as an enemy to our relationship and found ways to talk about things that bother me without blaming her for anything.  To me it's being responsible for myself and treating her like a friend, not an enemy.  I've tried to become a better person rather than trying to change her.  Funny thing is when I change for the better, things have gotten better between us.  As a result of these things and much more over the years, we have become each others best friend.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 4:56:30 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

I'm a man who has learned the hard way what doesn't work in a marriage for me.  There is an old adage, "you can be right or be happy."  I've changed my perspective from being right,  to having an opinion or viewpoint and being willing to see her side and talk about it.  I've seen resentment as an enemy to our relationship and found ways to talk about things that bother me without blaming her for anything.  To me it's being responsible for myself and treating her like a friend, not an enemy.  I've tried to become a better person rather than trying to change her.  Funny thing is when I change for the better, things have gotten better between us.  As a result of these things and much more over the years, we have become each others best friend.
View Quote

Like the way your mind works kind Sir.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:54:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Talk talk talk, all women want is to talk. Why can't you all just communicate in grunts like the rest of us? Everything would be so much simpler.

I think you are missing the point of selfies. Selfies are supposed to be random and spontaneous...... No one looks hot in a selfie.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

We like to talk..It's what we do...

And I am not posting anything on Arf where I am not at least presentable...You must have forgot where the hell you are...My skin is think but I don't want my feelings hurt *lol*

I will look for a good selfie...Promise!!
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:19:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's for dinner?

You definitely have me and manicotti.

And it is nice to see you posting again.

Welcome back.

TXL
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:34:13 AM EDT
[#37]
How about this one?

Met this one girl a couple months ago, we stay in touch very slightly through texting.  All of a sudden recently she wants to hang out all the time.  We do that for two weeks or so, and now, she hasn't contacted me in over a week.  And this is after she was all gushy about "having someone to hang out with over the summer."

WTF
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:39:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Welcome back.

TXL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's for dinner?

Welcome back.

TXL

Awwwww thanks TXL..It's really good to be back...

I love Manacotti...I just like making Italian period...
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:39:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
How about this one?

Met this one girl a couple months ago, we stay in touch very slightly through texting.  All of a sudden recently she wants to hang out all the time.  We do that for two weeks or so, and now, she hasn't contacted me in over a week.  And this is after she was all gushy about "having someone to hang out with over the summer."

WTF
View Quote

Hmmmm...That's weird...Tell me more...Cause there is a part of the story that I am missing..
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 1:04:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Hmmmm...That's weird...Tell me more...Cause there is a part of the story that I am missing..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How about this one?

WTF

That was the condensed version, haha.  She showed up at my work to get some food one day, her car died and I helped her jump it.  I had never met her before this time.  She comes back a week later or so and she gives her number to me.  We text actually a lot for a week or two before she decides that I should stop texting her because of her boyfriend at the time.  We stay in semi-touch since then.  Early March, she texts me saying that her car was impounded.  I pay the fee to get it out to be nice, and for the next two weeks we actually hang out hang out, the first night she mentions she's single and tired of trying to fix her relationship.  We go out a couple times, not on dates or anything I think, haha.  I was supposed to help her with math homework, but since April 14th, not a peep from her.

Now, don't think I'm stalkerish or anything, but I stopped by her apartment office to inquire about her, so I know she's alive at least.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 1:11:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

That was the condensed version, haha.  She showed up at my work to get some food one day, her car died and I helped her jump it.  I had never met her before this time.  She comes back a week later or so and she gives her number to me.  We text actually a lot for a week or two before she decides that I should stop texting her because of her boyfriend at the time.  We stay in semi-touch since then.  Early March, she texts me saying that her car was impounded.  I pay the fee to get it out to be nice, and for the next two weeks we actually hang out hang out, the first night she mentions she's single and tired of trying to fix her relationship.  We go out a couple times, not on dates or anything I think, haha.  I was supposed to help her with math homework, but since April 14th, not a peep from her.

Now, don't think I'm stalkerish or anything, but I stopped by her apartment office to inquire about her, so I know she's alive at least.
View Quote

Oh boy...I don't know if I have a good feeling about this one...I don't like how she is treating you..

Have you sent her a text or tried to call her?  If so what happens..I mean does she totally not respond?  Or are you just waiting for her to contact you?

This story is making my "Agent Orange" act up...*lol*...She doesn't seem all the way right...
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 2:38:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Knifewrench,

Sorry man, but to me it sounds like you're getting used. Call me jaded right now, but I was that guy in high school. I've learned my lesson since then, if I think I'm being used, I start being really reluctant to help out. Then watch their reactions.

Maybe that's what has made me comfortable with single life and slightly jaded about relationships today...
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 2:58:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

There nothing there for you.  Cut your losses and walk away.  
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 4:46:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Oh boy...I don't know if I have a good feeling about this one...I don't like how she is treating you..

Have you sent her a text or tried to call her?  If so what happens..I mean does she totally not respond?  Or are you just waiting for her to contact you?

This story is making my "Agent Orange" act up...*lol*...She doesn't seem all the way right...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've tried texting and calling her.  No reply for either, now I know how my mom feels when she calls me haha.

I've sent my calls and texts, it's up to her now I guess.

I like planejane's advice.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 4:48:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Knifewrench,

Sorry man, but to me it sounds like you're getting used. Call me jaded right now, but I was that guy in high school. I've learned my lesson since then, if I think I'm being used, I start being really reluctant to help out. Then watch their reactions.

Maybe that's what has made me comfortable with single life and slightly jaded about relationships today...
View Quote

I just got rid of one with that problem.  She wanted me to go look at titres for some retard she was hanging out with.  I told her no and she started cussing me out.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:50:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I've tried texting and calling her.  No reply for either, now I know how my mom feels when she calls me haha.

View Quote

I think that you seem like a really good guy...Any guy that would help a girl with car problems etc. seems  pretty cool...I think that you should cut your loses..Text her one last time and tell her to get bent and go find you a normal chick who appreciates you..
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:53:12 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Knifewrench,

View Quote

Agreed B2k, run away & do not waste any of your time on this girl.  Your helpful, nice & a sweet person, she clearly is not.

MissB
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:16:13 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I think that you seem like a really good guy...Any guy that would help a girl with car problems etc. seems  pretty cool...I think that you should cut your loses..Text her one last time and tell her to get bent and go find you a normal chick who appreciates you..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, but like, she's really hot.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:33:12 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But there are plenty of hot girls around silly ass...You can totally go find one of them...Don't let this girl dick you over...It's not fair...
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:51:37 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

But there are plenty of hot girls around silly ass...You can totally go find one of them...Don't let this girl dick you over...It's not fair...
View Quote

Yeah, I've given up on hearing back from her.  If she does, cool, if not, whatever.  Chickens will be choked regardless.
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top