Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 9:47:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I have previously owned a SKS, Kimber Warrior, Kahr CW9, Mauser K98, and two AR15s.

I currently own no guns

Edit: I don't even own page 4
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 10:13:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I've had a Sears .22 semi-auto since I was about 12 (currently a geezer) and a few years ago I got my first 1911. Even though I trained on the M16A1 in the Army I'd never considered owning an AR until that fateful day I spotted one in the gun case at Walmart. Next thing I knew I was fondling a 6920. Before I quite realized what was happening my credit card was out of my wallet and I was filling out a 4473. After a while I found myself ordering a BCM middie upper which I swapped on and off the Colt lower. Then PSA put their lowers on sale so I made the middie into a complete rifle. Next I bought a DPMS .22 upper which I swapped on and off the PSA lower. Then PSA put their lowers on sale again, so I had to make the .22 into a complete rifle. I think I'm good until someone starts another AR pistol thread, then I start sweating and checking my bank balance. So far I've resisted.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 10:18:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Can you add an "I am a BATFE agent" or does the troll option cover that?

That was my selection
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 10:25:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Wait...people around here have guns?! Ermagawd!
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 10:32:28 PM EDT
[#5]
What's wrong with chasing fatties?

Pressing the cheeks together is the only way I can get that balls deep feeling with my 14 incher.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 10:49:41 PM EDT
[#6]
You got me.....I am a fatty chaser..NO, No pics
I do own a couple AR's but I am more a lever lover or bolt gun guy
They are WAY more reliable in my opinion.
AR's seem to be more finicky, especially the "built" ones.
The "BEST" AR I own & I am sure to get flamed for this is my Bushmaster bought @ Academy
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:27:08 AM EDT
[#7]
I pretty much broke in on rifles, started with bolt guns then moved to ARs.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:15:04 AM EDT
[#8]
While I don't have an actual Colt AR-15, I own a number of AR-style rifles, carbines and pistols.

My mom doesn't have a basement and my dad wouldn't let me live there even if she did, but I do have a thing for mildly plump women
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:50:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Me

the only rifle i have is a ruger 10/22

I want an AR bad .

but i will probably buy an ak first.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:56:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Lower(s)  23 so far.  My name is on the side.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some animals are more equal than other animals.  Pandas beat ponies!  

Who made the lower for you Dan?

Lower(s)  23 so far.  My name is on the side.

I would love a custom lower
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:37:18 AM EDT
[#11]
No shortage here, and I don't even like the damn things.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:38:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Nothing here
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:40:31 AM EDT
[#13]
My secret confession is that I own several ARs, but not a single Garand.  

Had to sell it off years ago when finances were tight....
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:42:52 AM EDT
[#14]
No AR15 here.

Just an MSAR STG-556.

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:44:30 AM EDT
[#15]
I never liked the AR.  I only bought one because ARFCOM convinced me you're not a real man unless you own one.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:46:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
My AR was stolen back in sept along with all my other firearms

Had them under deadbolt and regular door lock in a converted closet...fucking thieves broke down the door to get them ...

all I have now is my edc S&W M&P .45
View Quote

I feel bad about this:  Do you need some help in order to build another AR?  I think I can help with the tools.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:55:07 AM EDT
[#17]
I'll admit it. I handled an ar15 for the first time last xmas. Our company pooled together to buy my boss one, I handled the procurement of said "rifle".

Still haven't shot one. I'm on a cowboy action kick right now. Next year when I can afford it I will obtain one of these "ar15 rifles" and start doing 3 gun.

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:16:15 AM EDT
[#18]
No way! Guns kill people, I'm here for the chicks.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:48:46 AM EDT
[#19]
I do not own any. Found the site while researching them because my wife wanted to buy one. I am an avid bow hunter and fisherman that spends all my extra money on those two endeavors. However, I found GD and have been hooked ever since. The majority of the time I feel as though I am among like minded individuals. The wife shoots regularly and has one. Pics have already been posted in the past (not in BOTD).
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top