Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2014 10:29:46 PM EDT
I don't have any new ones about Keith, but I had a few other friends growing up who were interesting in other ways.

We made our own fun in Waco in the 70's - 80's.

If there's any interest in some stories about Jeff and Scott and David, I'll tell them.

These are mostly horrible criminal type stuff, but goddamned if we didn't have fun!

Yes or no if I should relate them. They'll be long winded, but funny.

And I'll add that the statute of limitations has long passed on any and all of this stuff.
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 10:32:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Those were great stories. I always love hearing about what stupid shit people did as a kid.
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 11:09:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I was a good kid until Jeff moved in down the street in 5th grade. We brought out the worst in each other... or maybe it was the best?
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 11:33:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Ready when you are.
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 11:33:38 PM EDT
[#4]
WTH... spill it.
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 11:48:51 PM EDT
[#5]
It's late... Tomorrow I'll tell the first time we got in real trouble. Though it ended up not us but the cop who got fucked over.
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 12:00:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Any of y'all remember my stories about my neighbor Keith? .
View Quote

No, you have 14,894 post since you joined a little over 2 years ago.  There is no possible way i can view all of them, i have to do things like eat,  
sleep,      
and work.
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 12:15:51 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm going to sleep. When I wake up I expect an epic story. Subscribed.
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 12:21:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's late...
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/8/2014 9:52:38 AM EDT
[#9]

*placeholder for Caddyshack "Well, we're WAITING" pic*

c,mon, OP! sometime before they find Jimmy Hoffa, Amelia Earhart, and the missing Malaysian flight...
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 9:55:16 PM EDT
[#10]
So.. Jeff's family moved in halfway down the block from me just before we both started 5th grade. We hit it right off and became best friends. This was in 1973, so bear that in mind. We both loved George Carlin and Cheech & Chong albums but had to listen to them when our moms weren't around. We'd both lost our fathers at an early age, maybe that's one reason we got along so well. I'm sure things would have been different if one of our dads had still been alive...

We were both in Mrs. Hart's class in 5th grade. I'd always been a good kid until I met Jeff. I believe he was the same until he met me..

We both got good grades, but to say we were "class clowns" doesn't even start to describe our behavior. I think it was about the 2nd week of 5th grade that one of us, I really don't remember who, conceived the idea of asking for a pass to use the restroom and then pissing on every roll of toilet paper in sight in the restroom. Yeah, we did that. For weeks and weeks. Finally some little bitch complained and we were all told that Mrs. Hart would be standing outside the door when any male went to the restroom and would check the status of the TP once we were done. Ah well, it was a good run!

Oh, and permanent records must be real... Jeff and I were never in the same class again through high school.

Jeff's house was on the other side of the street, there's a creek behind the houses on that side, we spent many hours, days, exploring and playing up and down that creek. At a point not far from Jeff's backyard there's a sewer pipe, about  12" diameter that is elevated and runs across the creek. The creek and pipe are about eight or ten feet below the back yards on either side. Steep banks.

So we're walking along and Jeff says, "Hey, there's a crack in the pipe.."

Being interested in science and stuff we grabbed a large rock and sorta enlarged the crack until the top half of the pipe was open. Then sticks stuck down in the flow brought up wads of TP, sanitary pads.... We were having a fun time and then from up on top of the bank we hear.. "Uh, HMMMM!"... and there's some old fucker standing at the edge of his back yard with his arms crossed looking down at us.

Jeff hollered, "RUN!"... and we did. Down though the creekbed towards the bridge over the creek about 1/4 mile away. Past that the escape routes were endless.

And there was the police man parked on top of the bridge waiting for us.

That was the first time we got taken home by the police.

We both got grounded for two weeks, but I have to say, as bad as my Mom was pissed off at me being brought home by the police.... she was laughing when I told her what happened..  

Still got grounded though.

Next installment... we get a policeman fired..
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 11:34:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 11:55:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Tag for more great shenanigans
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 11:56:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Tag
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 12:06:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
So.. Jeff's family moved in halfway down the block from me just before we both started 5th grade. We hit it right off and became best friends. This was in 1973, so bear that in mind. We both loved George Carlin and Cheech & Chong albums but had to listen to them when our moms weren't around. We'd both lost our fathers at an early age, maybe that's one reason we got along so well. I'm sure things would have been different if one of our dads had still been alive...

We were both in Mrs. Hart's class in 5th grade. I'd always been a good kid until I met Jeff. I believe he was the same until he met me..

We both got good grades, but to say we were "class clowns" doesn't even start to describe our behavior. I think it was about the 2nd week of 5th grade that one of us, I really don't remember who, conceived the idea of asking for a pass to use the restroom and then pissing on every roll of toilet paper in sight in the restroom. Yeah, we did that. For weeks and weeks. Finally some little bitch complained and we were all told that Mrs. Hart would be standing outside the door when any male went to the restroom and would check the status of the TP once we were done. Ah well, it was a good run!

Oh, and permanent records must be real... Jeff and I were never in the same class again through high school.

Jeff's house was on the other side of the street, there's a creek behind the houses on that side, we spent many hours, days, exploring and playing up and down that creek. At a point not far from Jeff's backyard there's a sewer pipe, about  12" diameter that is elevated and runs across the creek. The creek and pipe are about eight or ten feet below the back yards on either side. Steep banks.

Being interested in science and stuff we grabbed a large rock and sorta enlarged the crack until the top half of the pipe was open. Then sticks stuck down in the flow brought up wads of TP, sanitary pads.... We were having a fun time and then from up on top of the bank we hear.. "Uh, HMMMM!"... and there's some old fucker standing at the edge of his back yard with his arms crossed looking down at us.

Jeff hollered, "RUN!"... and we did. Down though the creekbed towards the bridge over the creek about 1/4 mile away. Past that the escape routes were endless.

We both got grounded for two weeks, but I have to say, as bad as my Mom was pissed off at me being brought home by the police.... she was laughing when I told her what happened..  

View Quote

I also had a mrs. hart.
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 6:05:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Ha!! Still tagged...
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 6:19:13 AM EDT
[#16]
TAG
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 6:24:37 AM EDT
[#17]
TAG for more
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 6:32:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
SNIP

View Quote

IN.
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 6:36:32 AM EDT
[#19]
tAG
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 6:38:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

No, you have 14,894 post since you joined a little over 2 years ago.  There is no possible way i can view all of them, i have to do things like eat,  
sleep,      
and work.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Any of y'all remember my stories about my neighbor Keith? .

sleep,      
and work.

You're missing out.  Hilarious.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 6:39:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Back in on this one.  The Keith stories were great!
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 6:53:10 AM EDT
[#22]
In.
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 7:09:13 AM EDT
[#23]
tAg
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 11:52:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Still waiting for the next story...
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 12:30:05 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Still waiting for the next story...
View Quote
A-hem... this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Link Posted: 4/16/2014 12:39:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Do you have any safe stories?
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 12:58:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Is that you, Ellis?
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 1:23:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 2:03:46 PM EDT
[#29]
ost
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 2:13:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Tag for more laughs
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 2:49:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 2:50:46 PM EDT
[#32]

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:28:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Sorry, sorry!

One of the things about me and Jeff, most of our friendship was based on guns and explosives and stupid vandalism. Drugs too later on. But since the statute of limitations has long since passed on anything we did....

We were both 11 when this family moved in directly across the street from Jeff. Buncha fucking assholes, all of them. We both hated them, but Jeff REALLY hated them.

So one evening we'd changed the oil in Jeff's moms Dodge Dart. We had this pan full of used oil. Somehow we came to agree that pouring that oil into the central A/C unit of those hated people was a good idea. So we did. No one came outside to see what the hell had happened, nothing.

Next afternoon, after school, Jeff and I are in his garage fucking around when the lady from across the street comes out screaming that she knows it was us that wrecked her A/C and she's called the cops. We just looked at her, wtf lady?

Shortly after she went back to her house Jeff's older brother Frank drove up. Frank was in his 30's and a big, stocky, powerful SOB. Right then the local PD rolls up, gets out of the car and starts hollering, "who wants to go to jail?! Someone's going to jail!"

He walks up in Jeff's front yard, Frank's mom's yard. Frank wasn't having any of it, no idea what's going on, starts asking the cop for a warrant, telling him to get the fuck off his mom's yard... lol

Police man pulls his nightstick and sorta bopped Frank over the head twice. All without ever even asking why he'd been called out, not trying to speak to anyone. Puts a cuff on one of Frank's wrists, way too tight. We could all see his hand turning blue. Frank was standing there not letting the police man get his arms behind his back, asking him what was going on. Frank finally relented and let his arms go back, cop cuffed his other wrist just as tight, put him in the back of the car and took off.

Never asked one fucking person the reason he'd been called.
ar
Frank was charged with obstruction and resisting arrest. He demanded a jury trial. Jeff and I and a couple of neighbors were called as witnesses. We all told what we'd seen and Frank was acquitted. The police man was fired about a week later.

But that's not the end of that cop's story. He was hired by another small PD in a neighboring town.

Another buddy, Scott, told me this story about 12 years later. Scott had no knowledge of this whole trial thing.

Scott got picked up by a milf at a bar, she took him home. They're screwing on her bed when Scott hears noises coming from the closet. He jumped up and started getting dressed when a man, her husband, steps out of the closet and tries to shake his hand. Tells him it's cool, keep fucking his wife.....  LOL

Scott ran out of there... We were laughing about it all and somehow it came up that the guy was a cop. And his name was Bruce Donnelly.

HOLY SHIT!!...

I told Scott the above story about how we'd got that shithead fired when we were 11 years old.

You've never seen two idiots lafffffffff.....

eta... next we vandalize the new under construction NAPA warehouse that fucking encroached on our hunting grounds, "borrow" some of Frank's firearms, discover his foot locker full of EOD shit he brought home..
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 1:26:25 AM EDT
[#34]

still in...

btw: damnitman...

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 1:33:29 AM EDT
[#35]
ok...im getting sucked in...sounds like good times

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 1:46:15 AM EDT
[#36]
C-4, caps, det -cord, fuse, igniters, pounds and pounds of powder, machine shop, unsupervised. Chief's Specials, Model 41, 39 and others... motorcycles..

Fun.

No one died or was even hurt.

Scared the shit outta us and others though.....
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 1:59:00 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I also had a mrs. hart.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I also had a mrs. hart.

Meadowbrook?
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 2:05:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
C-4, caps, det -cord, fuse, igniters, pounds and pounds of powder, machine shop, unsupervised. Chief's Specials, Model 41, 39 and others... motorcycles..

Fun.

No one died or was even hurt.

Scared the shit outta us and others though.....
View Quote

Yeah, had a similar childhood, only without the C4.

Basically grew up unsupervised,  making my own gunpowder and blowing things up...had access to older brothers handguns, rifles, etc.  Fun times for the most part, but if I had kids they wouldn't be doing that stuff...at least not unsupervised.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 2:44:42 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Those were great stories. I always love hearing about what stupid shit people did as a kid.
View Quote

Using stupid and kid, in the same sentence, is redundant.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 2:58:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 3:28:42 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 3:39:48 AM EDT
[#42]
I predict this thread ends badly, just a hunch.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 3:49:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Meadowbrook?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I also had a mrs. hart.

Meadowbrook?

Nope yoakum.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 3:53:31 PM EDT
[#44]
I like stories.
Link Posted: 5/1/2014 11:20:47 AM EDT
[#45]
waiting on next installment.
Link Posted: 5/1/2014 12:38:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Count me in
Link Posted: 5/1/2014 12:41:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Wait, this wasn't the crazy neighbor across the street where there was a bunch of videos of him acting crazy, is it?
Link Posted: 5/1/2014 2:41:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Soo IN
Link Posted: 5/1/2014 2:42:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I'm going to sleep. When I wake up I expect an epic story. Subscribed.
View Quote

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top