BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 184
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:33:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Glenn Beck this morning pretty much said he is stepping away from the imbalanced Bundy.
View Quote

Going to be interesting to see what Beck and the other radio talking heads will say about the longer video that's since come out that shows something a bit different than what they and the MSM have been reporting.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:38:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Glenn Beck this morning pretty much said he is stepping away from the imbalanced Bundy.
View Quote

Glenn's probably not the best guy to be giving lectures about popping off at the mouth with things he shouldn't have said (and then failing to back it up).

“Let me send this message very clear. We know who this Saudi national is…. We know who this man is and, listen to me carefully, we know he is a very bad, bad, bad man.”

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:38:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Collectivist idiots: Your a racist!!!!!  
So fucking what.
View Quote

The goal was to discredit Cliven Bundy and ANYONE who dared to stand against .gov.  Don’t agree with the laws, the corrupt judges, the corruption .gov agencies and our lying piece-of-shit president?  YOU ARE RAAAAAACIST!!!!

Of course, “african-american” people can call white people cracka, whitey, anglo, albino, aryan, Casper, caulkie, confederate, conky, cornfed, crisco, Devil, fish-belly, flour-bag, ghost, hick, hill-billy, honky, howdy, pale-face, red-neck, saltine, shit-kicker, WASP, white-devil, white trash….

You see….  only WHITE people can be racist, and it is demonstrated whenever we use a term other than “african-american.”  Does that sound completely stupid to you???
View Quote

more here, including the unedited version of Cliven's remarks.
http://capitalisteric.wordpress.com/2014/04/24/bundy-bunkerville-racism-and-collectivist-desperation/

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:42:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Cliven Bundy said things that shouldn't have been said. This isn't an internet commando thing. Any interview he gave should have only pertained to him talking about the situation at hand. He willingly allowed himself to talk about his philosophy on other things, which lead to a major fuck up. Would I not fuck up in such a situation? Probably not. Everyone fucks up. He fucked up really really badly though.

View Quote

Paula Deen said things that shouldn't have been said. She's a helluva lot more media-savvy than some crotchety old rancher getting shafted by federal thugs. She admitted to saying certain words many years ago in a deposition, and the liberal media firing squad put her in the dirt. I guess you think she deserved it...

Now the liberal media firing squad has ammunition against Bundy. Fuck them. Above a certain age, there should be immunity for holding politically incorrect views. Hell, they grew up giggling at Archie Bunker and Blazing Saddles. Now all the "intellectuals" want to put any politically incorrect person in the firing squad regardless of context of how that person was raised...like they didn't subscribe to the New York Times so they have no excuse.

My grandma was a sweet old lady but we had trouble taking her to restaurants because she'd start ranting about this or that ethnic group, loudly. You guys just want to condemn folks like that, piss off. Grandma was a fucking character...
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:45:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Bundy was an idiot for saying what he did. There is no doubt.

But those of you who are waiting for a martyr who aligns perfectly with you before you support him, will be sorely dissapointed. And may find out that by the time you find such a martyr, it may well be you.
View Quote
Maybe next time we can come up with a "are you just like me?" questionnaire and give the guy a couple weeks to fill it out. If it turns out he's perfect (like me) then we can show up just in time to sweep up the ashes.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:08:35 PM EDT
[#6]

When he talked about Mexicans I was reminded ofwhen Reggie White said they're "very gifted in the family struct"

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:35:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Claims Clive is his Dad? Does Bundy have a lot of adopted kids? You read the guys post and you do walk away with a different feeling, unless it's just some counter fakery someone is posting...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Claims Clive is his Dad? Does Bundy have a lot of adopted kids? You read the guys post and you do walk away with a different feeling, unless it's just some counter fakery someone is posting...

No. He is reposting what Cliven's daughter wrote. But he is there with Bundy guarding the place.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:46:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Or you could think of what he was arguing and maybe grasp that the welfare state causes substantial harm to that race. Surprisingly, he is not the only one that discusses this. Read some of John McWhorter's works. He provides an inside out analysis of some of the major issues.

And I am not supporting what Bundy said or how he said it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bundy fucked up. Really really badly.

When I first saw the reports, my knee jerk response was fuck him.

Then I started applying rational thought and realized that he has the right to freedom of speech and this doesn't change the fact that it's wrong that the government is trying to fuck him...

HOWEVER, I can't publicly back this man now. I can't. Back when the initial stand off happened I was all "fuck yeah, freedom prevailed!" to all my friends and co-workers. He outed himself as a racist though. For no good reason. I can't look any of the black people I know in the eye and say "he's might want you to be a slave, but he's in the right!"

He has fucked himself, and he has fucked himself hard.  

Or you could think of what he was arguing and maybe grasp that the welfare state causes substantial harm to that race. Surprisingly, he is not the only one that discusses this. Read some of John McWhorter's works. He provides an inside out analysis of some of the major issues.

And I am not supporting what Bundy said or how he said it.

Mark this day in red.  This is twice today that our thinking is completely aligned.  Bundy was unartful in what he said, but the basic message that the damage the welfare state has done to the black family and society in the US is accurate.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 8:09:53 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

http://www.amazon.com/Uncle-Sams-Plantation-Government-Enslaves/dp/1595552235/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1398365579&sr=8-1&keywords=star+parker
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I wonder if Cliven read Star Parker's book...

http://www.amazon.com/Uncle-Sams-Plantation-Government-Enslaves/dp/1595552235/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1398365579&sr=8-1&keywords=star+parker

Is she Racist too?
Different ideas. Comparing the welfare mentality to a plantation is one thing. I make that comparison all the time. Welfare is, at it's heart, slavery. Bundy said "negroes" would be better off slaves. Irrelevant of any valid points he made, that is where he done fucked up.

Sounds like he'd get along with this guy.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 8:15:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Is she Racist too?

Different ideas. Comparing the welfare mentality to a plantation is one thing. I make that comparison all the time. Welfare is, at it's heart, slavery. Bundy said "negroes" would be better off slaves. Irrelevant of any valid points he made, that is where he done fucked up.

http://youtu.be/4pRcr2uCbvw

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is she Racist too?

He's a racist
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 8:25:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 9:02:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 9:34:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Another Black Bundy ranch guard.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/46645222
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 10:01:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 10:13:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Its already been addressed in this thread and the other bundy thread. The left had their "crazy right wing militia defending freeloading sovereign citizen rancher" narrative, and he feeds them  their ideal racist statement on a plate.

Done
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guy is done at this point.

Oh? Elaborate please.

Its already been addressed in this thread and the other bundy thread. The left had their "crazy right wing militia defending freeloading sovereign citizen rancher" narrative, and he feeds them  their ideal racist statement on a plate.

Done

Eh, The so called racist comments are irrelevant to me, he's a citizen, he's entitled to his opinions, that removes nothing from the injustice the government has visited on him.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 10:13:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Glen Beck only has to look in the mirror for imbalance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Glen Beck only has to look in the mirror for imbalance.

Glen Beck needs to up his lithium dosage.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 10:14:36 PM EDT
[#17]
So Bundy says he's pro black and Mexican and gets labeled a racist? Stay classy liberals.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 10:15:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'm sorry, but all of you people are silly.

Bloodshed will not change anything with our current society.

No matter what any of you say, you help the government through your occupation.

You're simply a cog in the machine that allows this sort of situation to exist.

If you really want to change the situation, you must look at what matters: money.

If your occupation is non-rent-seeking, your actions belie your words.

And with that said, I have cleared my conscience and you all may go on with your fanatical nonsense.
View Quote

Shrooms?
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 10:19:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

He's a racist
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is she Racist too?

He's a racist

Meh, I'm a racist. I even know the secret handshake.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 10:24:45 PM EDT
[#20]
I see the militia has some cheap ass walmart radio's cant they just be jammed by police or BLM if they did a raid?
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 10:31:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So Bundy says he's pro black and Mexican and gets labeled a racist? Stay classy liberals.
View Quote

It's the new meme. If you oppose Big Government, you're a racist.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 10:41:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So fucking true. Poor old man is probably confused as hell trying to figure out how someone could think he was a racist.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 10:48:24 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
So fucking true. Poor old man is probably confused as hell trying to figure out how someone could think he was a racist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Which is why one of his PSD, a Black Man, got up to give an interview today with CNN at the media site.
Though, I'm sure that will make the cut...

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 10:55:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 1:33:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

No. He is reposting what Cliven's daughter wrote. But he is there with Bundy guarding the place.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks, it was late (well for this old guy) when I read it.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 1:39:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Who's listening to the press?  You can hear his exact words, both when he made his speech and when went on air to clarify, on youtube.
View Quote

He meant that the plight of ghetto people is arguably just as bad or worse than slavery.

I don't think it is but they are both bad and by that I mean they are both VERY BAD.

I imagine Bundy would agree with me.

Do you?
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 2:24:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

He meant that the plight of ghetto people is arguably just as bad or worse than slavery.

I don't think it is but they are both bad and by that I mean they are both VERY BAD.

Do you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who's listening to the press?  You can hear his exact words, both when he made his speech and when went on air to clarify, on youtube.

Do you?

Was going to post something similar to this...

Honestly though, Bundy should have kept his mouth shut....

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 2:51:52 AM EDT
[#28]
Bundy's comments have made Glenn Beck cry....I'll never forgive him for this. Anyone who makes Glenny cry is a bad, bad man.

Bundy is a fucking dumb ass though. He'd serve himself well to just keep his mouth shut and prepare for the IRS audit and subsequent seizing of his ranch.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 2:55:44 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

I totally admit his way of stating it was stupid.

ETA:  And I also admit if a reporter or someone else asked me a question along those lines I would say "WUT?? ............what does that have to do with my problems with the BLM?"
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 3:26:07 AM EDT
[#30]
A large scale and violent riot occurred over the system's treatment of Rodney King.  Rodney King was a degenerate drug addict and alcoholic.  Ask the media if Rodney King got what he deserved with the beating and if the riots began because black people are racist.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:05:52 AM EDT
[#31]

That guy will be called an uncle tom.  Watch.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:26:58 AM EDT
[#32]
[snip]

Except what you dont hear on the one news agency that you watch, that makes you think you have the whole story, is that HE WON A COURT BATTLE THE FIRST TIME.

He went before the Interior Board of Land Appeals and WON THE CASE.

After he won the case, the BLM just changed the rules, because they can, within the power granted to them, change or make whatever laws they want to.

Plain and simple, a judge decided Bundy was in the right, the BLM didnt like it, so they changed the law.

Can you site the case number or year of the IBLA case and the lead petitioner's name?

I can't verify this, but from what I've read elsewhere, there was a case where a group of ranchers, who did not include Bundy, argued successfully before the IBLA that cattle grazing was more beneficial than detrimental to the Desert Tortoise's habitat. It seems that Bundy was not allowed to introduce this as evidence in his court cases. If this is not the case, please feel free to correct me, as I have been searching for the answer to this question for a while and was unable to come up with anything else.

Regards,

Dave
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 5:02:52 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Bundy's comments have made Glenn Beck cry....I'll never forgive him for this. Anyone who makes Glenny cry is a bad, bad man.

Bundy is a fucking dumb ass though. He'd serve himself well to just keep his mouth shut and prepare for the IRS audit and subsequent seizing of his ranch.
View Quote

While Bundy's elocution may have left something to be desired, his perspicuity in understanding the current socio-political dynamic of the median/low income strata and the FedGov's role in it shows a mind quite capable of discerning a complex chain of logic from a paucity of datum.

Think about it, you are a hick. No connotation of denigration there, it's just a term. You make your living raising cattle. You don't make it in to the City very often and you tend to keep to yourself. You've got a lot of time to think, but have never really had an opportunity to polish your communication skills in an open public forum.

Might sound a bit like Cliven, wouldn't you think?

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 5:04:20 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

ETA:  And I also admit if a reporter or someone else asked me a question along those lines I would say "WUT?? ............what does that have to do with my problems with the BLM?"
View Quote

Out of touch with political correctness and it's deleterious effects on modern parlance...

On that, I'd agree.

But the original video was over an hour long. He talked about a lot of stuff. Mostly dealing with life on the range...

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 5:11:49 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I can't verify this, but from what I've read elsewhere, there was a case where a group of ranchers, who did not include Bundy, argued successfully before the IBLA that cattle grazing was more beneficial than detrimental to the Desert Tortoise's habitat. It seems that Bundy was not allowed to introduce this as evidence in his court cases. If this is not the case, please feel free to correct me, as I have been searching for the answer to this question for a while and was unable to come up with anything else.

Regards,

Dave
View Quote

I ctrl+F 'ed through 40 years of IBLA cases and couldn't find Bundy or Gardner listed as petitioners in any of the case names.  Trying to use Google to bypass DOI's non-functioning search term, I could only find about a half dozen appeals involving the desert tortoise, none of which seemed relevant to the grazing matter.

Absent a case to point to, I'm not sure we are in a position to say "the judge changed the law".  The IBLA really just seems to serve as an appeal process to internal DOI decisions in matter that are delegated to them under the law, rather than a court in which to challenge specific aspects of 43USC.  Federal District Courts would seem to be the more obvious venue for something like that.

I'll keep searching, since it would be interesting to read the details.

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 5:32:18 AM EDT
[#36]
This guy is a poster on another board

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu_YKgGRFZ8
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 5:33:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I'm sure that's exactly what he DID mean.  Is he wrong?  If someone is on welfare, are they not in bondage to the state?  
Do they not rely upon the state to feed them, to clothe them, to shelter them, to keep them and their families alive?  
Do they not have to keep doing what the state wants in order to receive these benefits?  
Do they not learn what actions will please the state and therefore afford them even more benefits?  
Are they not punished by the withdrawal of these benefits if they don't act as the state wants them to act?  

Really, the only difference is that they are "free" to choose to cast off those fetters and become gainfully employed.  
After a couple of generations though, through the institutionalization of these programs, that idea becomes almost a foreign concept.  
It's a vicious cycle, with no easy answers.  Except for the fact that the "easy" answer is to remain in bondage because that doesn't involve hard work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's too bad he wasn't given a chance to clarify his comments, provide proper context, etc.  

Oh, he did.  Then he confirmed and doubled-down on his derp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6UWy9wolLg

"Derp" is coming from the media.

I understood him before after I listened to Bundy’s comments in context, and the deceitful press understood him too at the time.

As I said before, his question here was destructive, idled socialism v. work, jobs, that brings self-worth and what is better?

If he wanted to talk about jobs that bring self-worth, maybe he shouldn't have used slavery as an example...

He repeated his retarded question in two separate venues.  Plenty of time to think it over and find a better analogy, if he really wanted to.  That he didn't, well, that seems to mean that he really did intend to compare being someone's personal property with being on welfare.

I'm sure that's exactly what he DID mean.  Is he wrong?  If someone is on welfare, are they not in bondage to the state?  
Do they not rely upon the state to feed them, to clothe them, to shelter them, to keep them and their families alive?  
Do they not have to keep doing what the state wants in order to receive these benefits?  
Do they not learn what actions will please the state and therefore afford them even more benefits?  
Are they not punished by the withdrawal of these benefits if they don't act as the state wants them to act?  

Really, the only difference is that they are "free" to choose to cast off those fetters and become gainfully employed.  
After a couple of generations though, through the institutionalization of these programs, that idea becomes almost a foreign concept.  
It's a vicious cycle, with no easy answers.  Except for the fact that the "easy" answer is to remain in bondage because that doesn't involve hard work.

That difference you disparage is a huge, insurmountable difference.

Someone on welfare can choose to get out.  It can be hard, but it's possible.  A slave can not.
Someone on welfare can choose to build a better life for their children.  Their life might be lived in this mock servitude, but they can give the tools for a better life to the next generation.   A slave can expect their child to be taken and sold off to another owner.

No, they aren't similar at all.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 5:38:38 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Too bad a reporter didn't ask him any questions about it.  He went off on that ramble all on his own.  

And it's not that he said it wrong.  The entire idea that welfare and chattel slavery are comparable is simply stupid.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 5:43:14 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Too bad a reporter didn't ask him any questions about it.  He went off on that ramble all on his own.  

And it's not that he said it wrong.  The entire idea that welfare and chattel slavery are comparable is simply stupid.
View Quote

If the reporter didn't ask that question than he should have kept his mouth and when he did talk, what he said was wrong and shouldn't have been said that way.

Slavery does not equate to welfare but the life of a welfare bum is horrible and does make one dependent on a master.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 5:50:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

If the reporter didn't ask that question than he should have kept his mouth and when he did talk, what he said was wrong and shouldn't have been said that way.

Slavery does not equate to welfare but the life of a welfare bum is horrible and does make one dependent on a master.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Completely agree.  Blacks today would have been far better off rejecting welfare/limiting its use when it was rolled out.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 6:09:55 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Someone on welfare can choose to get out.  It can be hard, but it's possible.  A slave can not.
Someone on welfare can choose to build a better life for their children.  Their life might be lived in this mock servitude, but they can give the tools for a better life to the next generation.   A slave can expect their child to be taken and sold off to another owner.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's too bad he wasn't given a chance to clarify his comments, provide proper context, etc.  

Oh, he did.  Then he confirmed and doubled-down on his derp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6UWy9wolLg

"Derp" is coming from the media.

I understood him before after I listened to Bundy’s comments in context, and the deceitful press understood him too at the time.

As I said before, his question here was destructive, idled socialism v. work, jobs, that brings self-worth and what is better?

If he wanted to talk about jobs that bring self-worth, maybe he shouldn't have used slavery as an example...

He repeated his retarded question in two separate venues.  Plenty of time to think it over and find a better analogy, if he really wanted to.  That he didn't, well, that seems to mean that he really did intend to compare being someone's personal property with being on welfare.

Not similar at all???  I think all of the points in my previous post have shown that are very similar.  
As far as the children; how many have been taken from their families and put up for adoption, placed in foster homes, or raised by another family member because their original family couldn't take care of them?  
I do not disparage the difference; the results, however, are the same.  Actual human slavery in not insurmountable, we proved that by abolishing it.  We had to fight a war to do it.  We might have to do it again.  
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 6:11:41 AM EDT
[#42]
Reid Calls For Leaders To Unite In Condemnation Of Cliven Bundy’s Dangerous Extremism

April 24, 2014 | Press Releases

“This is not a game.”

Las Vegas, NV  – Nevada Senator Harry Reid released the following statement today on racist comments by Cliven Bundy reported by the New York Times.

“I used to live in North Las Vegas and it is home to some of the hardest-working people I have ever met – men and women who embody the American dream by working hard every day to build a better life for themselves and their families. By contrast, Cliven Bundy has spent decades profiting off government land while refusing to pay the same fair use fees as his fellow ranchers. Today, Bundy revealed himself to be a hateful racist. But by denigrating people who work hard and play by the rules while he mooches off public land he also revealed himself to be a hypocrite.

“To advance his extreme, hateful views, Bundy has endangered the lives of innocent women and children. This is not a game. It is the height of irresponsibility for any individual or entity in a position of power or influence to glorify or romanticize such a dangerous individual, and anyone who has done so should come to their senses and immediately condemn Bundy. For their part, national Republican leaders could help show a united front against this kind of hateful, dangerous extremism by publicly condemning Bundy.

“The bottom line is that elected officials and those in positions of power or influence have a responsibility to unite behind the basic principle that we are a country of laws, and that whatever our differences, it is unacceptable for individuals to use violence or the threat of violence to advance their radical views.”
View Quote

http://www.reid.senate.gov/press_releases/2014-24-04-reid-calls-for-leaders-to-unite-in-condemnation-of-cliven-bundys-dangerous-extremism#.U1lJK_ldWap

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 6:16:24 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Not similar at all???  I think all of the points in my previous post have shown that are very similar.  
As far as the children; how many have been taken from their families and put up for adoption, placed in foster homes, or raised by another family member because their original family couldn't take care of them?  
I do not disparage the difference; the results, however, are the same.  Actual human slavery in not insurmountable, we proved that by abolishing it.  We had to fight a war to do it.  We might have to do it again.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Individuals can, do, and will continue to rise from the ghetto to become productive citizens.  One individual can break the cycle for their children, and their children's children.  This is simply not feasible under chattel slavery.

Children are taken when the parents prove unable to adequately provide for the child.  When the child's life is in danger.  Under chattel slavery, children are taken because they're healthy and could fetch a good price.  

They simply aren't comparable.  Freedom of choice makes all the difference in the world.
If your boss told you that you would never able to quit your job or stop coming in to work, would you not think that was a big difference?   The only difference between yesterday and today would be that your freedom of choice was removed...
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 6:19:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Posted this in the Conservative Cowards thread.

Keyboard Cowards

Run away from Political Correctness, Devolve the spine into jelly matter... Your a racist, so fucking what. Your a gun owner, so fucking what. Does owning a gun make one to be vilified? What about certain types of guns that are said to be a "statement?"

Better start thinking, instead of running away.

And not only that, can the images of those that are shot and murdered by thugs, or assaulted by thugs, flashbanged then shot in the head by thugs, thug snipers pointing weapons upon americans, thug BLM agents pointing weapons at americans, etc etc....
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:04:27 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
This might be true in the abstract, in a discussion over beer or wine late in the night with friends (although he said that blacks may have been better off under slavery, which is just patently offensive to anyone!)

But when the government and one of the most powerful politicians in the land is gunning for your head, you don't provide them with ammunition.

Bundy just provided them with ammo, and much much more.
View Quote

Doesn't really offend me.

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:11:32 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

I love how the CNN reporter spews the racism charge, and the guy doesn't take the bait and says he'd take a bullet for him.

CNN, NYT, and Media Matters are in full coordinated jihad against Bundy. Fuckers...
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:50:21 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I ctrl+F 'ed through 40 years of IBLA cases and couldn't find Bundy or Gardner listed as petitioners in any of the case names.  Trying to use Google to bypass DOI's non-functioning search term, I could only find about a half dozen appeals involving the desert tortoise, none of which seemed relevant to the grazing matter.

Absent a case to point to, I'm not sure we are in a position to say "the judge changed the law".  The IBLA really just seems to serve as an appeal process to internal DOI decisions in matter that are delegated to them under the law, rather than a court in which to challenge specific aspects of 43USC.  Federal District Courts would seem to be the more obvious venue for something like that.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Regards,

Dave

Check this shit out.

https://journals.uair.arizona.edu/index.php/rangelands/article/viewFile/10776/10049

Summary and Conclusions

The historical record shows that:
1.  Desert tortoises have coexisted with cattle for 300 years in California and Mexico and at least 100 years elsewhere.
2.  The highest tortoise densities known occurred at a time when overgrazing by livestock was the severest ever known.
3.  The fewer the cattle on a range, the fewer the number of tortoises.  

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:07:36 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
A large scale and violent riot occurred over the system's treatment of Rodney King.  Rodney King was a degenerate drug addict and alcoholic.  Ask the media if Rodney King got what he deserved with the beating and if the riots began because black people are racist.
View Quote

So because he was a alcoholic/drug addict he deserved a near fatal beating?

Rodney King Died a while back.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:22:00 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I love how the CNN reporter spews the racism charge, and the guy doesn't take the bait and says he'd take a bullet for him.

CNN, NYT, and Media Matters are in full coordinated jihad against Bundy. Fuckers...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Love the T-shirt
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:25:35 AM EDT
[#50]
FOR IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE - BUNDY RANGE WAR - 4-25-14

We are trading one form of slavery for another.

What I am saying is that all we Americans are trading one form  of slavery for another.  All of us are in some measure slaves of the federal government.  Through their oppressive tactics of telling the ranchers how many cows  they can have on their land, and making that  number too low to support a ranch, the BLM has  driven every rancher in Clark County off the land, except me.  The IRS keeps the people of America in fear, and makes us all work about a third or a half of the year before we have earned enough to pay their taxes.  This is nothing but slavery from January through May.  The NSA spies on us and collects our private phone calls and emails.  And  the government dole which many people in America are on, and have been for much of their lives, is dehumanizing and degrading.  It takes away incentive to work and self respect.  Eventually a person on the dole becomes a ward of the government, because his only source of income is a dole from the government.  Once the government has you in that position, you are its slave.

I am  trying to keep Martin Luther King Jr.'s dream alive.  He was praying for the day when he and his people would be free, and he could say I’m free, free at last, thank God I’m free at last! But all of us here America, no matter our race, are having our freedom eroded and destroyed by the federal government because of its heavy handed tactics.  The BLM, the IRS, the NSA--all of the federal agencies are destroying our freedom.  I am standing up against their bad  and unconstitutional laws, just like Rosa Parks did when she refused to sit in the back of the bus.  She started a revolution  in America, the civil rights movement, which freed the black people from much of the oppression they were suffering. I'm saying Martin Luther King's dream was not that Rosa could take her rightful seat in the front of the bus, but his dream was that she could take any seat on the bus and I would be honored to sit beside her.   I am doing the same thing Rosa Parks did--I am standing up against bad laws which dehumanize us and destroy our freedom.  Just like the Minutemen at Lexington and Concord, we are saying no to an oppressive government which considers us  to be slaves rather  than free men.  

I invite all people in America to join in our peaceful revolution to regain our freedom.  That is how America was started, and we need to keep that tradition alive.

Cliven D. Bundy

PS - Please pass this email along to friends and family.

If you are not getting these emails directly you can join the list at: http://bit.do/bundy

PPS - Please join us this evening April 25th around 6 pm for a BBQ and some entertainment and a little swim in the river.  Bring EVERYONE you know.

On Bunkerville rd East of I-15 a few miles.  You can't miss us.

View Quote
Page / 184
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top