User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 184
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 2:25:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sounds like that's what's happening.

ETA- I love how you say it's the public land not his, when he's part of the public.

"We the people, except for you"

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The whole thing is absurd.  Big shot rancher doesn't wanna pay grazing fees to the feds(akin to cheating on your taxes) and a bunch of people show up to defend him against the big bad federal govt.  The feds suck, but the rancher is still breaking the law as it's written and IDK why he has a small army of folks trying to stand up for his 'rights' to graze the land without paying for it.
So go stop him

I'd see things differently if it were HIS land, but it's not. It's public land and he has no right to destroy it with his cattle without paying the required fee and abiding by the regulations.  Makes him no better than another FSA type.  

This is like if I complained about registration fees that are required to drive on the roads.  The roads are public property and the public can decide what the regulations are.
Sounds like that's what's happening.

ETA- I love how you say it's the public land not his, when he's part of the public.

"We the people, except for you"

I was wondering THAT myself.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 2:27:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I get what he's saying but it was poorly articulated. Too late now.
View Quote

And had no business being said where it was said.  And being volunteered.  He should have had a keeper who told him to keep his mouth shut on anything not directly connected with the incident at hand.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 2:28:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I wonder when O will clear drone strikes.
View Quote

That would be redundant.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 2:31:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Guy is done at this point.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 2:37:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh? Elaborate please.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 2:38:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

I agree. Not that he had a point to begin with.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 2:39:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Oh? Elaborate please.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh? Elaborate please.

He's going to start expounding on his statements from yesterday and today.............
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 2:39:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Oh? Elaborate please.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh? Elaborate please.

The courts will say "dats racists" now you can't graze on that land.

Solar plant will be built.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 2:42:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

That would be redundant.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That would be redundant.

Drone strikes, send in the Firemen, burn his place down, obliterate the foundation, bulldoze what remains, spread salt on the land, and it's like the Bundys never existed............
Especially when the Ministry of Truth (print media, and the big three networks) gets through with the publicity.

Before everyone starts claiming I'm going Derpy again, how often, outside of boards like this, do you hear of Ruby Ridge, or Waco nowadays?
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 2:43:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Oh? Elaborate please.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh? Elaborate please.

Its already been addressed in this thread and the other bundy thread. The left had their "crazy right wing militia defending freeloading sovereign citizen rancher" narrative, and he feeds them  their ideal racist statement on a plate.

Done
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 2:44:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Why would what Reid said have any bearing on the idiocy of Bundy's comments?  Reid is a red herring.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who's listening to the press?  You can hear his exact words, both when he made his speech and when went on air to clarify, on youtube.

Here's Harry Reid.  His exact words.  What no liberal BS outrage?

Harry Reid "Obama Electable Because he is Light Skinned with no Negro Dialect"  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQnlcUN3qcQ

You talk about lying press, and then deflect when presented with the actual press-free footage.  

Deflect?  No, because Harry Reid is the underlying problem. You got anything bad to say about Reid or is all your condemnation  on Bundy? Reid had his guy installed at  the BLM, and Reid  is the dishonest Vegas mobster who has dishonest, ulterior motives to the land.  Reid is who is behind the land grab because of a false pre-text about  turtles that are not endangered.

Oh have another Reid  'Racist' statement.

"Harry Reid Racist - I Don't Know How Anyone Of Hispanic Heritage Could Be A Republican "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PqpMOk1gW8

Why would what Reid said have any bearing on the idiocy of Bundy's comments?  Reid is a red herring.

Harry Reid is the problem if you've been paying attention.  And not some plain spoken man because he said something  absence of malice.  A man that didn't play by the contemporary PC rules set up by liberals, and he not knowing the world has  left-shifted beneath him.  You're the one using deflection from the real issues.

Furthermore, you think the company size group of  men are going to leave Bundy anytime soon because the liberal press plays dishonest, propaganda, gotcha-games  so a large group of federally armed men can take him by force?    I doubt it.  

So what's next?

Judge Napolitano  gave an easy and reasonable solution: file an injunction in the local courts to put a lien on his property when Bundy sells the land or before inheritance.  So why not do this Snip? Why is the Obama/Reid government so head long to use violence to take Bundy by force?  

Now, a court injunction doesn't work for Harry Reid does it because that could take decades.  Old Harry maybe 6 feet under in the mean time,  and where his  hidden crooked deals gets nixed.   No fun  for the megalomaniac and power tripping hungry.

So is Reid and Obama  going to send in an estimated battalion sized group against a company of motivated men protecting Bundy from an overreaching and immoral government? - Which would lead to disasters on so many levels.  

I'll give you some clues. You'll immediately lose the propaganda battle against Bundy. How many more armed men would take up arms against the government because of an unjust and immoral government's use of power.  Just extrapolate the poll numbers that you see above on this thread.   How many causalities would result from government violent action  here?  The Feds could take 15 to 20% causalities if the armed militia leadership protecting Bundy can walk and chew gum at the same time.  Are the Feds who would carry out such orders crazy enough to  risk it - risk their lives?  For what? Reid and Obama's craziness and for turtles?  Totally nuts.  

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 2:45:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Glenn Beck this morning pretty much said he is stepping away from the imbalanced Bundy.
View Quote

Glen Beck only has to look in the mirror for imbalance.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 2:48:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I figured it would only be just a matter of time before they started to demonize Bundy. I am surprised to see Rush and others joining in on it, but I expected this to happen at some point.

I have only read some of Bundy's comments thus far, going to watch/listen to the link above now.

View Quote

Thing is, his family needs to keep him from rattling on, what does the plight of the black man have to do with his problem. I think he is on a popularity high and thinks he can pontificate and we will all be in awe. I am on his side, but he ain't fucking helping his cause. Shut him the fuck up and stay on topic.

He was slowly getting people on his side, he just alienated a major chunk of his base, whether he meant something different or not.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 2:50:54 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Glenn Beck this morning pretty much said he is stepping away from the imbalanced Bundy.

I lost all respect for Glenn when he first covered this story. I unliked and unsubscribed everything he owns today. And, I have been a huge fan of his for the past 6 years or so.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:04:32 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm sorry, but all of you people are silly.

Bloodshed will not change anything with our current society.

No matter what any of you say, you help the government through your occupation.

You're simply a cog in the machine that allows this sort of situation to exist.

If you really want to change the situation, you must look at what matters: money.

If your occupation is non-rent-seeking, your actions belie your words.

And with that said, I have cleared my conscience and you all may go on with your fanatical nonsense.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:15:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think he cries himself to sleep.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:17:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I lost all respect for Glenn when he first covered this story. I unliked and unsubscribed everything he owns today. And, I have been a huge fan of his for the past 6 years or so.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well if it makes it any better he pretty much said he told all his people to watch and keep informed, but do not have any contact with him.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:17:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Now maybe the main stream media will cover the situation.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:14:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Bundy fucked up. Really really badly.
When I first saw the reports, my knee jerk response was fuck him.
Then I started applying rational thought and realized that he has the right to freedom of speech and this doesn't change the fact that it's wrong that the government is trying to fuck him...
HOWEVER, I can't publicly back this man now. I can't. Back when the initial stand off happened I was all "fuck yeah, freedom prevailed!" to all my friends and co-workers. He outed himself as a racist though. For no good reason. I can't look any of the black people I know in the eye and say "he's might want you to be a slave, but he's in the right!"
He has fucked himself, and he has fucked himself hard.

And for those that say he's right. No, no he's not. Race has nothing to do with the welfare mentality. Every trailer park is filled with white government money junkies. Him saying "the Negroes" would be better off slaves is retarded, and he needs to be slapped in the face with a dick. If he wanted to make a statement about the welfare mentality, that's one thing, but he went out of his way to talk about how "Negroes" are welfare junkies and would be better off as slaves tilling the fields.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:19:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Then I started applying rational thought and realized that he has the right to freedom of speech and this doesn't change the fact that it's wrong that the government is trying to fuck him...

HOWEVER, I can't publicly back this man now. I can't. Back when the initial stand off happened I was all "fuck yeah, freedom prevailed!" to all my friends and co-workers. He outed himself as a racist though. For no good reason. I can't look any of the black people I know in the eye and say "he's might want you to be a slave, but he's in the right!"

View Quote

Exactly.  I was sympathetic to his situation.  He had actually won the battle for the moment.  And then he had to open his goddamn big mouth and vomit out crap about black people - who are scarce in Nevada and have nothing to do with his situation.  And he said that they might have been better off under slavery.  WTF!!!

He just served his own head to his enemies on a plate.  Moron!
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:20:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Or you could think of what he was arguing and maybe grasp that the welfare state causes substantial harm to that race. Surprisingly, he is not the only one that discusses this. Read some of John McWhorter's works. He provides an inside out analysis of some of the major issues.

And I am not supporting what Bundy said or how he said it.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:21:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Now maybe the main stream media will cover the situation.
View Quote

Oh they will alright.  They have found their perfect target - and Bundy set it up for them, the moron!  Seriously, a sleeper agent for Harry Reid could not have accomplished what Bundy just did.  Wow!
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:24:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Or you could think of what he was arguing and maybe grasp that the welfare state causes substantial harm to that race. Surprisingly, he is not the only one that discusses this. Read some of John McWhorter's works. He provides an inside out analysis of some of the major issues.

View Quote

This might be true in the abstract, in a discussion over beer or wine late in the night with friends (although he said that blacks may have been better off under slavery, which is just patently offensive to anyone!)

But when the government and one of the most powerful politicians in the land is gunning for your head, you don't provide them with ammunition.

Bundy just provided them with ammo, and much much more.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:25:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Exactly.  I was sympathetic to his situation.  He had actually won the battle for the moment.  And then he had to open his goddamn big mouth and vomit out crap about black people - who are scarce in Nevada and have nothing to do with his situation.  And he said that they might have been better off under slavery.  WTF!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never been around vegas eh? Especially north las vegas?
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:27:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

This might be true in the abstract, in a discussion over beer or wine late in the night with friends (although he said that blacks may have been better off under slavery, which is just patently offensive to anyone!)

But when the government and one of the most powerful politicians in the land is gunning for your head, you don't provide them with ammunition.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are right. He may have racist views, but I don't know. He may just be very poor at articulating his point. McWhorter is a black professor that has authored several books and even works at a liberal college.

No matter if his point is valid or not, he has done substantial damage to his cause.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:27:43 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

And for those that say he's right. No, no he's not. Race has nothing to do with the welfare mentality. Every trailer park is filled with white government money junkies. Him saying "the Negroes" would be better off slaves is retarded, and he needs to be slapped in the face with a dick. If he wanted to make a statement about the welfare mentality, that's one thing, but he went out of his way to talk about how "Negroes" are welfare junkies and would be better off as slaves tilling the fields.

View Quote
ROFL
Saying you support something or not on an internet forum isn't REALLY backing it.  

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:29:27 PM EDT
[#27]
One thing to thing about, is there are two groups out there.
There are the Bundy's, and the Militia.
Both have parallel motivations.  But don't mistake them for being identical.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:30:23 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
See my edit. He extended the welfare mentality into some retarded racist shit.
We all have racist thoughts once in a while. I'll be the first to admit it, and nearly all of my friends are black. It's basic human instinct. However, only a tard says dumb shit about race before applying logic to it. 12.6% of America is black.  Logic dictates that not nearly all of that 12.6% is on government aid. Further more logic dictates that even if all of the 12.6% were, that would not lead to the welfare problem that we have. To imply that black people would be better off as slaves because of welfare is just super tarded. The fact of the matter is that the percentage of welfare recipients, black and white, are nearly equal at around 39%~. Since black people only make up 12.6% of the population. 39% of blacks is a lot less than 39% of whites. The fact of the matter is that most welfare recipients are white. (technically not true do to the math, but the fact of the matter is, racial wise, we're nearly the same)
Quoted:

ROFL
Saying you support something or not on an internet forum isn't REALLY backing it.  

The fact of the matter was, I deeply regretted not attending the first rendezvous, and was heavily considering going west next time a flare up occurred. I don't have the luxury of just taking a week off whenever the fuck I want. I have to put in UNPAID time off about a month in advance, and then hope it's approved, and then apply my vacation hours to that, which can only cover my average weekly hours worked, and then hope, that too, is approved. Forgive me for not abandoning the only shitty thing that I'm able to call a job and fucking off to bundy's house. I certainly won't be in the future, now that he's confirmed himself as an asshole.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:31:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I stand corrected, Nevada's black population is around 8.9%, near the national average.  I have passed through Vegas many times, but it has not been my impression that there are many black people there.  Perhaps, living in the South, I have a different perception of "many black people".

I doubt that many of them are ranchers or have had anything to do with Bundy, though.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:32:43 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

We all have racist thoughts once in a while. I'll be the first to admit it, and nearly all of my friends are black. It's basic human instinct. However, only a tard says dumb shit about race before applying logic to it. 12.6% of America is black.  Logic dictates that not nearly all of that 12.6% is on government aid. Further more logic dictates that even if all of the 12.6% were, that would not lead to the welfare problem that we have. To imply that black people would be better off as slaves because of welfare is just super tarded. The fact of the matter is that the percentage of welfare recipients, black and white, are nearly equal at around 39%~. Since black people only make up 12.6% of the population. 39% of blacks is a lot less than 39% of whites. The fact of the matter is that most welfare recipients are white. (technically not true do to the math, but the fact of the matter is, racial wise, we're nearly the same)

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

And yet, there is still and armed body of domestic terrorists waiting to fight the government and possibly start a second American revolution.
But you're right, getting hung up on the Black population and crunching numbers over a comment from an old ass rancher is SUPER important!

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:35:03 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Drone strikes, send in the Firemen, burn his place down, obliterate the foundation, bulldoze what remains, spread salt on the land, and it's like the Bundys never existed............

Especially when the Ministry of Truth (print media, and the big three networks) gets through with the publicity.

Before everyone starts claiming I'm going Derpy again, how often, outside of boards like this, do you hear of Ruby Ridge, or Waco nowadays?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That would be redundant.

Speak the truth.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:43:25 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

And yet, there is still and armed body of domestic terrorists waiting to fight the government and possibly start a second American revolution.
But you're right, getting hung up on the Black population and crunching numbers over a comment from an old ass rancher is SUPER important!

View Quote

Did you not read the part where I said his racist view have nothing to do with the government trying to push his shit in?

He's still an asshat though. Whether or not you want to comes to term with that, he outed himself ass an asshat.

If I were potentially the catalyst that started the second revolution, I would not willingly give interviews that allowed me to say things that painted me as an asshat. He did. He didn't just meet the asshat bar either. He broke the asshat pole vaulting world record. It's not like the media had to spin anything. He made an asshat of himself. He might be your hero, but he's still an asshat. That's ok. Lots of heroes in the grand scheme of things have been asshats.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:43:31 PM EDT
[#33]
I wonder if Cliven read Star Parker's book...

http://www.amazon.com/Uncle-Sams-Plantation-Government-Enslaves/dp/1595552235/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1398365579&sr=8-1&keywords=star+parker

Is she Racist too?
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:46:50 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

View Quote

http://www.amazon.com/Uncle-Sams-Plantation-Government-Enslaves/dp/1595552235/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1398365579&sr=8-1&keywords=star+parker

Is she Racist too?
Different ideas. Comparing the welfare mentality to a plantation is one thing. I make that comparison all the time. Welfare is, at it's heart, slavery. Bundy said "negroes" would be better off slaves. Irrelevant of any valid points he made, that is where he done fucked up.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:48:26 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Is she Racist too?
Different ideas. Comparing the welfare mentality to a plantation is one thing. I make that comparison all the time. Welfare is, at it's heart, slavery. Bundy said "negroes" would be better off slaves. Irrelevant of any valid points he made, that is where he done fucked up.

Not... Even... Fucking... Close.

You spout the Alynsky narrative being pushed, but you are wrong.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:51:00 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is she Racist too?

Not... Even... Fucking... Close.

You spout the Alynsky narrative being pushed, but you are wrong.

You're right. I'm a Saul alynsky fanboy. You have outed me. I'm secretly a conservative communist that likes guns.

Sometimes I think arfcom smokes the reefer way too much.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:51:15 PM EDT
[#38]

"Since this all happened nearly half a century ago, even many Republicans today seem unaware of the facts, and are defensive about their party's role on racial issues, while Democrats boldly wrap themselves in the mantle of blacks' only friends and defenders. To puff up their role as defenders of blacks, it has been necessary for Democrats and their media supporters to hype the dangers of "racists." This has led to some very creative ways of defining and portraying people as "racists."

"Race Cards"  by Thomas Sowell | Oct 10, 2012
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:51:18 PM EDT
[#39]
The revolution has started gentlemen. It in the hearts and minds of the people. Its too late. The government has lost it moral grounds to rule. It will be replaced with whatever the people feel is sufficient to protect their live, and property.

The Revolution was started by the fed gov from their legion of transgressions that continue even today.  It won't be the people who start it. Its already begun. Bundy was the first overt show of force by the people. There will be more.

It beyond what Bundy has to say. Its beyond the "law" and what people "think is right" None of it matters. What matters is the fed gov is out of its box and it thinks it rukes everything by decree. and that won't stand. I wish it weren't this way, but it is.

Its over.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:53:45 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Did you not read the part where I said his racist view have nothing to do with the government trying to push his shit in?

He's still an asshat though. Whether or not you want to comes to term with that, he outed himself ass an asshat.

If I were potentially the catalyst that started the second revolution, I would not willingly give interviews that allowed me to say things that painted me as an asshat. He did. He didn't just meet the asshat bar either. He broke the asshat pole vaulting world record. It's not like the media had to spin anything. He made an asshat of himself. He might be your hero, but he's still an asshat. That's ok. Lots of heroes in the grand scheme of things have been asshats.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, guess it's just too bad someone as smart and articulate as you is not running the show.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:55:57 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Well, guess it's just too bad someone as smart and articulate as you is not running the show.

View Quote

ok.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:57:22 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

ok.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

ok.

I mean really, think about it.

If you were up on stage in front of the cameras instead of poking at a keyboard on the internet, how much more good you could do.

You should head down there and show them how it's done.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:03:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

1. He's white.(Not allowed to talk about blacks or slavery.)
2. His politics are far to the right. (Not allowed to talk about humans since he isn't one.)
3. He opposes big government (Not allowed to talk about anything, clearly he knows nothing and has not "evolved" like the "progressives.")
4. Senator calling him a "domestic terrorist didn't seem to work very well. (If he talks, he must be plotting more terrorist acts like - grazing cattle!)

1+2+3+4 = RACIST

Oh, almost forgot; 5. He probably doesn't support gay marriage.

This racist, homophobic bastard that has declared Constitutional Jihad on DC must be stopped! I bet he ended his last speech with JEFFERSON AKBAR!

(Greg Guttfeld on Fox News' The Five had a great line the other day. "Claims of racism is like aspirin for liberals. They just pull it out and use it for anything that is giving them a headache.")
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't get it.  All he said was that the blacks traded a real, and physical, slavery for a an economic slavery.  I love how they brand any sentence with the words "black" and "slavery" as racist.

1. He's white.(Not allowed to talk about blacks or slavery.)
2. His politics are far to the right. (Not allowed to talk about humans since he isn't one.)
3. He opposes big government (Not allowed to talk about anything, clearly he knows nothing and has not "evolved" like the "progressives.")
4. Senator calling him a "domestic terrorist didn't seem to work very well. (If he talks, he must be plotting more terrorist acts like - grazing cattle!)

1+2+3+4 = RACIST

Oh, almost forgot; 5. He probably doesn't support gay marriage.

This racist, homophobic bastard that has declared Constitutional Jihad on DC must be stopped! I bet he ended his last speech with JEFFERSON AKBAR!

(Greg Guttfeld on Fox News' The Five had a great line the other day. "Claims of racism is like aspirin for liberals. They just pull it out and use it for anything that is giving them a headache.")

You Sir, are by far my favorite 14'er
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:03:47 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

If you were up on stage in front of the cameras instead of poking at a keyboard on the internet, how much more good you could do.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ok.

Cliven Bundy said things that shouldn't have been said. This isn't an internet commando thing. Any interview he gave should have only pertained to him talking about the situation at hand. He willingly allowed himself to talk about his philosophy on other things, which lead to a major fuck up. Would I not fuck up in such a situation? Probably not. Everyone fucks up. He fucked up really really badly though.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:07:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:10:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ok.

With your nearsighted vision on this could you please tell us what stupid shit he's going to say next? Do I need to stock up on any particular supplies?
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:14:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Bundy was an idiot for saying what he did. There is no doubt.

But those of you who are waiting for a martyr who aligns perfectly with you before you support him, will be sorely dissapointed. And may find out that by the time you find such a martyr, it may well be you.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:16:04 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
With your nearsighted vision on this could you please tell us what stupid shit he's going to say next? Do I need to stock up on any particular supplies?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

snip

If by nearsighted you mean inside knowledge, no.  Don't buy anything.  Everything is going to be fine and there is no way the Government would do anything to light a fire with hundreds of armed Americans.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:27:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here.

On another note, If a few words printed out of context is all you need to call someone done, you really didn't back them to begin with. This man is not a politician, he's just worked his ass off, and raised a family in the desert
If you still think he's the main story, you don't understand ( or you do and are on the clock)
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:33:34 PM EDT
[#50]

Claims Clive is his Dad? Does Bundy have a lot of adopted kids? You read the guys post and you do walk away with a different feeling, unless it's just some counter fakery someone is posting...
Page / 184
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top