[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
when assholes collide.
View Quote

Beautiful, isn't it?
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 7:40:20 AM EDT
[#6]
I'd be mad at the slug, too, for videoing me vertically.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 7:40:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Hahaha, fucking hillbilly dipshit
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 7:40:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Beautiful, isn't it?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
when assholes collide.

Beautiful, isn't it?

I dunno...I was kind of hoping the truck driver would crash into the asshole with the camera for camping in the left lane.  THEN it would have been a thing of beauty.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 7:41:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
when assholes collide.
View Quote

they didn't collide. the bro truck driver forgot one simple thing.

his bro truck is made to haul shit and compensate for his small dick, not handle well on the street.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 7:41:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Slow drivers in the fast lane vs. tailgater.  Too bad they both didn't crash.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 7:41:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 7:42:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
No idea what the speed limit was, but they were passing cars in the right lane, so it seems the driver in front was justified in being in the left lane.
View Quote

There's never any justification for hoggin' the fast lane.

If someone wants by - move your ass over.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 7:43:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Damn, was just about to post this.

2 idiots on the road cause an accident, that could have easily killed someone else. Don't play fucking games on the road. The lady sounded like she has a very bad smoking problem, that or she is a real witch. some should have taught her to move her fat ass out of the fast lane too. Don't try to enforce the law when you are not a cop. The guy in the F250, keep your fucking eyes on the road dipshit! This is why I'm glad passing on the right is legal in California. (when safe to do so of course).
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 7:43:11 AM EDT
[#14]
I love a happy ending.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 7:43:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Wonder why/how he got loose?
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 7:44:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
No idea what the speed limit was, but they were passing cars in the right lane, so it seems the driver in front was justified in being in the left lane.
View Quote

In European countries, it works because people move over, regardless of how fast they are going. There maybe someone who wants to go faster. It helps the flow of traffic. Land whales in Priuses should not be regulating the flow of traffic. Keep it moving and people dont die. She was fliming the whole thing and could have just as easily found herself in a ditch, or head on with a van full of kids. Dumbasses will be dumbasses.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 7:49:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

2 idiots on the road cause an accident, that could have easily killed someone else. Don't play fucking games on the road. The lady sounded like she has a very bad smoking problem, that or she is a real witch. some should have taught her to move her fat ass out of the fast lane too. Don't try to enforce the law when you are not a cop. The guy in the F250, keep your fucking eyes on the road dipshit! This is why I'm glad passing on the right is legal in California. (when safe to do so of course).
View Quote

You're so full of douche!

BTW, it's nice to see an asshole road rager dine on karma right before your eyes. Usually we don't ever get to witness it!
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 7:51:12 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View Quote
His tard hit maximum propulsion.  

Link Posted: 3/27/2014 7:51:28 AM EDT
[#19]
FPNI
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 7:52:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

BTW, it's nice to see an asshole road rager dine on karma right before your eyes. Usually we don't ever get to witness it!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait what?

Would it have been nice to see him take out a school bus full of kids too. No one is right in this video. Both should have their licenses taken away for at least a year.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 7:52:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Looked like he gave it the juice while changing trajectories, which broke the rear end loose.  Instead of getting off the accelerator and gently correcting, he doubled down for maximum carnage.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 7:53:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Making videos while driving seems a little reckless or wreck less.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 7:55:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 7:55:45 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View Quote
Water + torque - weight= fucked brodozer

Link Posted: 3/27/2014 7:58:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Looked like he gave it the juice while changing trajectories, which broke the rear end loose.  Instead of getting off the accelerator and gently correcting, he doubled down for maximum carnage.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yep. classic over correct. BTDT but I didn't wreck a 40k bro truck. did it on wet pavement in a very light rear drive car.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 7:59:16 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree somewhat, yeah here the driver in the front should have moved over and let the jackass pass.  

(I say somewhat because I drive the same stretch of highway home everyday and I'll get into the left lane when I come up on busy exits that are known to have assholes dart back into traffic.)

Link Posted: 3/27/2014 7:59:32 AM EDT
[#27]
The bitch should have been focusing on her driving and getting over to be polite, instead of filming her and his asshole actions.  Like someone said, when 2 assholes collide.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 7:59:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

If I'm in the left lane, passing people in the right lane, I'm staying in the left lane if someone crawls up my ass until I have a clear spot to move over.  I'm not going to cut in between slower cars so someone who think I'm not already speeding enough can zip by.

No doubt the lady was also a dumbass for filming the whole thing - I wouldn't be surprised if we just saw the last minute of what was a much longer encounter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In European countries, it works because people move over, regardless of how fast they are going. There maybe someone who wants to go faster. It helps the flow of traffic. Land whales in Priuses should not be regulating the flow of traffic. Keep it moving and people dont die. She was fliming the whole thing and could have just as easily found herself in a ditch, or head on with a van full of kids. Dumbasses will be dumbasses.

If I'm in the left lane, passing people in the right lane, I'm staying in the left lane if someone crawls up my ass until I have a clear spot to move over.  I'm not going to cut in between slower cars so someone who think I'm not already speeding enough can zip by.

No doubt the lady was also a dumbass for filming the whole thing - I wouldn't be surprised if we just saw the last minute of what was a much longer encounter.

Watch the vid again.  There were plenty of opportunities for her to move right and let him pass without having to shove herself in between slower moving cars in the right lane.  She opted to stay in the left lane so she could further provoke the redneck.  Bitch should have moved over and let him pass.  Like I said, I wish he would have hit her in his loss-of-control antics.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 7:59:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

yep. classic over correct. BTDT but I didn't wreck a 40k bro truck. did it on wet pavement in a very light rear drive car.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did it on a dry back road in a Saab 9000 turbo.  No injuries, but my poor car didn't survive.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:00:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Wait what?

Would it have been nice to see him take out a school bus full of kids too. No one is right in this video. Both should have their licenses taken away for at least a year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait what?

Hmm lets see, there was a median and houses directly next to the road, plus a left hand turning lane, hence it isn't a highway, hence there is no "fast lane". 100% reckless driving by the guy in the F250.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:01:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree, but instead of waiting for a spot to open, she filmed her speedometer, and the truck. She was doing it on purpose, and created an unsafe situation as well. When its safe to do so, get out of the way. I don't like when I am moving at a good pace and have to move over, but I do. Its just a courteous thing to do. That, and I have a wife and two kids at home. They do not need to receive a phone call that I am dead, because I was playing road rage games. That's all.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:02:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Dumb cunt should have moved out of the way.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:03:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:04:10 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Hmm lets see, there was a median and houses directly next to the road, plus a left hand turning lane, hence it isn't a highway, hence there is no "fast lane". 100% reckless driving by the guy in the F250.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait what?

You make it sound like she had intentions to turn left. Watch the video again, her only intention was to piss off the guy behind her, and nearly got someone killed. As I said before, no one was right here. 2 rednecks don't make a right.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:04:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:04:19 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF?

The guy in the truck was a fucktard. So was the other guy. Three minutes to pass one truck that you don't even want to be going faster than, with the lane clear in front and behind that one truck for a considerable distance (enough for the truck to get over there, hang out and flip you, and then pass.

If you drive like either one, eh, fuck it, never mind. Some people will never learn to drive correctly.

Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:05:04 AM EDT
[#37]
Sceen name of F250 driver ?
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:05:26 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Watch the vid again.  There were plenty of opportunities for her to move right and let him pass without having to shove herself in between slower moving cars in the right lane.  She opted to stay in the left lane so she could further provoke the redneck.  Bitch should have moved over and let him pass.  Like I said, I wish he would have hit her in his loss-of-control antics.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It wasn't on a highway! There is a median, and a left turn lane, and houses on the side of the street.... It isn't a highway or freeway or expressway, there isn't any passing lane or fast lane. What if that lady wanted to make a left and was going slow for the turn? Entirely the fault of the F250 driver.

Anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't understand the difference between a highway and a street.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:06:27 AM EDT
[#39]
Man I am glad my days of giving a shit when someone is blocking traffic is over.

I have much less stress in life not caring if someone is in the way.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:06:35 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looked like he wet himself when it got loose, jumped off the gas and hit the brakes while steering.

Sure fire way to end up getting yourself to a bad outcome.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:06:47 AM EDT
[#41]
Apparently the girl that took the video is responding to comments on the YT channel.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:07:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:07:33 AM EDT
[#43]
Hahaha... I hope she turned the video over to the insurance company.

Rather she was in the right or wrong, she wasn't doing anything illegal.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:08:42 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:08:58 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. I hate it when someone hogs the left lane. I don't care how fast I'm going, if someone's coming up behind me while I'm in the left lane I get the fuck out of the way long before they get a chance to try and pass me on the right side.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:10:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

You make it sound like she had intentions to turn left. Watch the video again, her only intention was to piss off the guy behind her, and nearly got someone killed. As I said before, no one was right here. 2 rednecks don't make a right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait what?

Intentions or not, the woman is driving down a public street, not a highway, when some ass wipe decides to ride her ass for no reason, seeing as there are open lanes to pass. What if she wanted to turn left? What if she wanted to be in the left lane until her car runs our of gas? I can understand the reaction if this was on a highway with a 70 mph limit or something, but this is a common street. So when you are driving down the street to go to your friends house and some douche nozzle wants to ride your ass for literally no reason, most people will respond "fuck this guy" and slow down to spite him, which is what this lady did.

Just so happens to turn out that the guy in the F250 was supreme douche of the land, and imploded in spectacular fashion.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:11:06 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

It wasn't on a highway! There is a median, and a left turn lane, and houses on the side of the street.... It isn't a highway or freeway or expressway, there isn't any passing lane or fast lane. What if that lady wanted to make a left and was going slow for the turn?
View Quote

That's what I was thinking.  And, even on a highway, sometimes you may need to left-lane camp for a little bit if you're taking an exit off the fast lane.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:11:33 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

It wasn't on a highway! There is a median, and a left turn lane, and houses on the side of the street.... It isn't a highway or freeway or expressway, there isn't any passing lane or fast lane. What if that lady wanted to make a left and was going slow for the turn? Entirely the fault of the F250 driver.

Anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't understand the difference between a highway and a street.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats not the point, she was intentionally antagonizing him. A good driver would have just moved over and let the douche pass. But no, she wanted to film it and upload it to youtube while driving. What state was this in? Is it legal for her to film while driving? I'm going with not likely. They both risked the lives of innocent people. If you think someone is right in this video, you are missing the point. Its not only about being courteous, but making sure you don't kill innocent people on your way home. If she was doing this for her license test, would they pass her? That is a good way to determine whether or not you are doing the right thing.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:11:43 AM EDT
[#49]
That shit's funny
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:11:45 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Slow drivers in the fast lane vs. tailgater.  Too bad they both didn't crash.
View Quote

I hate left lane cruisers.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top