Page:  / 5
Author
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:13:26 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By 10999:
Originally Posted By BubbaDog81:
Gee, its real hard to see why Republicans are losing elections.
You guys let a 14 year old kids clothing anger you more than the child rapist threads. (Which I tend to think most of you actually enjoy) Choose you battles.

9 year old.

Oh he is only 9. Even WORSE! You are enraged over a 9 year old's back back. Some of you guys are fucking pathetic excuses for humans.
LoneCoyoteHunter
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:13:55 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By 10999:
Originally Posted By iteotwawki:
Originally Posted By 10999:
Originally Posted By damcv62:
I'm ok with it, but still think the parents are stupid to allow it.

Pretty sure it's a single parent household judging by the other articles that never mention his dad.

You'd be pretty wrong.

Outraged parents say their son's elementary school told their 9-year-old to leave his "My Little Pony" backpack at home after the boy complained that he was bullied for bringing it to school.

Noreen and her husband, Josh, both of whom work at a local restaurant, were shocked by the response.

When Grayson's parents reported that the school principal banned Grayson’s backpack, friends of the Bruce family set up a Facebook page in support of Grayson. By Wednesday afternoon, the page had attracted more than 55,000 supporters.

I stand corrected (I actually had not seen that article, seriously). With that said, however, you'd think his dad would have said something like, "Noreen, dear, while it's OK for Grayson to watch MLP, it's really not a good idea to send him to school with a MLP backpack." Instead he let his 9yo son be the subject of the nightly news for wearing an MLP backpack and being bullied for it. Not cool and IMHO, not a good life lesson.

Dad is probably a pussy whipped, progressive loon
Spookfish
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:14:34 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By LittlePony:
Originally Posted By Spookfish:
Originally Posted By LittlePony:
Originally Posted By Spookfish:

Talk is cheap. This also assumes that you're always right, I know I certainly deserved a good punch or two throughout school.

there's that old saying might makes right

The day I see a brony that can fight is the day I'll quit drinking beer. Adding to the fact that in high school we were having quarrels that involved physical violence daily means that you were bound to lose at some point.

true, that just means you need to find out some clever way to get back at them

It's not like a kids TV show, you lose, you learn, whatever who cares move on and go steal your parents booze and become best friends after you get it out of your system then wash, rinse, repeat.

These pictures are too fucking girly, I'm out of this thread and headed to the Chive.
BubbaDog81
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:15:59 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By Ecko:
So when the kids in that one school were told they weren't allowed to wear shirts with American flags on them to school on Cinco de mayo and they contacted the media you were all okay with it. Nobody here was saying how if they wear something all the other kids don't like then they deserve a beating. Most of you were saying how the school should punish the violent mexicans threatning them. I guess as long as the kids wear what you decide is acceptable then it's okay.

It's sad to think that all the so called patriots on this forum are teaching their kids not to be who they are and instead to be what their peers want them to be. No child should get their ass kicked just because what they like isn't the norm. For every kid that commits suicide because of bullying there is probably one who commits suicide because his father kept calling him a fag and telling him he is a disappointment and not a man.

LOL, don't think there is a bunch of patriots here. Probably just a bunch of hairy dudes that can keep their slurpee upright with their stomachs. They watch fox news, say they hate republicans and democrats then label themselves libertarians.
Joe_Pennsy
Why bother.....
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:16:42 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By BubbaDog81:
That was nice of the school to allow him back his right to free choice and speech.

To all the haters, what if what I think what you do is gay? Like the color of your gun? The way you comb your hair? The clothes you wear?

I've found that leftists, cough, cough, are the most vile and judgmental people I've ever met, and living in a major city, I've met plenty.
Aimless
Love Guru
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:17:25 PM
kid was better off when the school said to get rid of the stupid little girl's back pack
Aimless
Love Guru
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:18:28 PM
Originally Posted By Ecko:
So when the kids in that one school were told they weren't allowed to wear shirts with American flags on them to school on Cinco de mayo and they contacted the media you were all okay with it. Nobody here was saying how if they wear something all the other kids don't like then they deserve a beating. Most of you were saying how the school should punish the violent mexicans threatning them. I guess as long as the kids wear what you decide is acceptable then it's okay.

It's sad to think that all the so called patriots on this forum are teaching their kids not to be who they are and instead to be what their peers want them to be. No child should get their ass kicked just because what they like isn't the norm. For every kid that commits suicide because of bullying there is probably one who commits suicide because his father kept calling him a fag and telling him he is a disappointment and not a man.

LOL, don't think there is a bunch of patriots here. Probably just a bunch of hairy dudes that can keep their slurpee upright with their stomachs. They watch fox news, say they hate republicans and democrats then label themselves libertarians.
you sound like you are making obnoxious posts with the intent to elicit a negative reaction from others ie please stop
iteotwawki
Separate but equal is not equal.
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:20:23 PM
Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.

Bet you can't watch this all the way to the end without experiencing a good bit of dust around you: http://youtu.be/2nmP-PM6tQs
BubbaDog81
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:20:51 PM
[Last Edit: 3/21/2014 7:21:38 PM by BubbaDog81]
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By Aimless:
kid was better off when the school said to get rid of the stupid little girl's back pack

How about schools stop pretending they give a crap about ending bullying. then try to quietly blame the students who are bullied, until it makes national headlines. Then they all back step and apologize. Its a perfect example of "I don't know how to, or want to deal with the problem, so we wont go after the root cause, but the victim" Sound like our own government, you know, the ones who blame gun owners instead of criminals?

ETA, I not trying create negative responses. But the people calling a 9 year olds a little faggot are OK?
sdboy
Life is tough, wear a helmet
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:22:31 PM
You guys let a 14 year old kids clothing anger you more than the child rapist threads. (Which I tend to think most of you actually enjoy) Choose you battles.

9 year old.

Oh he is only 9. Even WORSE! You are enraged over a 9 year old's back back. Some of you guys are fucking pathetic excuses for humans.
Actually it's the parents that need a kick in the taco. I don't think at 9 he is choosing his lifestyle on his own. You wanna be gay. Fine. There is nothing wrong with being gay. Want to bring attention to yourself? Then you better be prepared for the negative attention. Right or wrong it is a fact of life. Like it or not it's a cruel world out there so the time you should start expressing yourself is the time you can deal with the backlash. At 9 he can't. I think the parents have more to do with this than whats in the story.
Oh please. Go ride your high horse off of a cliff.?" ~sturmjr~
Couch-Commando
I am low speed, no drag.
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:22:47 PM
I hope he has thick skin.

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice... and moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."-Barry Goldwater.
"Bad laws make socially advantageous acts illegal."-Milton Friedman
Joe_Pennsy
Why bother.....
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:23:06 PM

The leftists that say <random reason> are the reason republicans are losing elections make me laugh. It pops up in the strangest threads.

It's an attempt to shame the board members at large from commenting on a topic. It might even be stretched into "bullying", which I believe in this thread would be ironic.

Did you really just accuse the membership of this board of "actually enjoying" "child rapist threads"?
BubbaDog81
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:25:22 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By Joe_Pennsy:

The leftists that say <random reason> are the reason republicans are losing elections make me laugh. It pops up in the strangest threads.

It's an attempt to shame the board members at large from commenting on a topic. It might even be stretched into "bullying", which I believe in this thread would be ironic.

Did you really just accuse the membership of this board of "actually enjoying" "child rapist threads"?

People openly joke about Women who rape children on here. Asking if she is hot, and "where were these teachers when I was a kid". You don't have to look far, these threads appear every day. Its not an accusation.
Krink
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:25:50 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By BigPony:
I am all for the other students being allowed to express their dislike for it if that is their desire. I am not for them putting their hands on him and knocking him around over it.

Give Me a Bottle of Anything and a Glazed Doughnut — TO GO!
edb66
Proud eighty percenter.
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:27:09 PM
Originally Posted By lilMAC25:
I remember bullies they finally left me alone when I started stealing there homework and other philological warfare techniques

dysgraphia and English don't mix well :S

Maybe it was Old English.
"I laugh, and she hit me in my muthafuckin jews wiff her flabby assed weenus bone. Troof".

bowbender7
sdboy
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:28:01 PM
Originally Posted By Aimless:

How about schools stop pretending they give a crap about ending bullying. then try to quietly blame the students who are bullied, until it makes national headlines. Then they all back step and apologize. Its a perfect example of "I don't know how to, or want to deal with the problem, so we wont go after the root cause, but the victim" Sound like our own government, you know, the ones who blame gun owners instead of criminals?

ETA, I not trying create negative responses. But the people calling a 9 year olds a little faggot are OK?
Walk through a bad area of a large city at night to get a Slurpee. Now when you are beaten, stabbed or shot for being different are you the victim, or a dumb ass. Like it or not kids are cruel. The school cannot stop all bullying. What are you going to do as a parent?
LittlePony
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:29:30 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By edb66:
Originally Posted By lilMAC25:
I remember bullies they finally left me alone when I started stealing there homework and other philological warfare techniques

dysgraphia and English don't mix well :S

Maybe it was Old English.

some times if feels like it is :S
Governmental control over individuals, whether inspired by the bible thumping true believers or the militant believers in a progressive utopia, is just as despicable, just as despotic. -Escape_from_NY
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:29:36 PM

9 year old.

Hmmm...I didn't think I was enraged. I thought that I simply thought it was a bad idea to send a 9-year old boy to school with a MLP backpack.
BubbaDog81
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:30:54 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By sdboy:
Originally Posted By Aimless:

Walk through a bad area of a large city at night to get a Slurpee. Now when you are beaten, stabbed or shot for being different are you the victim, or a dumb ass. Like it or not kids are cruel. The school cannot stop all bullying. What are you going to do as a parent?

School is for learning, nobody should have to worry about getting beat up in school. While I realize that is not possible, kids are kids, the adults need to render proper punishment for the offender. They don't want to expel or suspend students for this, because it affects how much money they receive. This would never be a problem in a private school. The administrators would send the offenders on their way that minute. they don't fuck around. I'll live in a cardboard box before I send my kids to a public school.
iteotwawki
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:33:04 PM

That's just sad. I can't believe people --- adults no less --- would go there. He's a CHILD. He isn't hurting anyone.

Bet you can't watch this all the way to the end without experiencing a good bit of dust around you: http://youtu.be/2nmP-PM6tQs
RedDane
I am not your rolling wheels – I am the highway.
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:35:15 PM
Walk with the wise and become wise, for a companion of fools suffers harm. Proverbs 13:20
NorthPolar
Zombie Bait
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:35:42 PM
Tag for outcome. I really don't have anything useful to add at this juncture.
Joe_Pennsy
Why bother.....
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:38:10 PM
Originally Posted By Joe_Pennsy:

People openly joke about Women who rape children on here. Asking if she is hot, and "where were these teachers when I was a kid". You don't have to look far, these threads appear every day. Its not an accusation.

So based on the poor humor choices of a few members, you have accused the membership at large of cheering on, and supporting, child rapists. Is that correct?
sdboy
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:40:46 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By iteotwawki:

That's just sad. I can't believe people --- adults no less --- would go there. He's a CHILD. He isn't hurting anyone.

He is a child. His parents should be shot. They know better. It's great to support your kids but when you know harm is going to come to them you stop it. Everyone goes to school. Everyone knoes how cruel kids can be. It has been that way for decades. Are you going to send your little boy to school in a pink dress? I hope not. You are going to support him, tell him why what he wants to do is a bad idea and wait till he grows up to make his decisions based on what he has learned about interacting with society. Parent fail.
NorthPolar
Zombie Bait
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:42:57 PM

So based on the poor humor choices of a few members, you have accused the membership at large of cheering on, and supporting, child rapists. Is that correct?

I'm taking it at face value. The threads do show up every few days and have a fair number of comments like that. It is a simple fact that those comments are made, nothing more and nothing less. I wonder how many people who make those exact same comments would be the ones labeling bronies pedos in other GD threads.
BubbaDog81
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:47:02 PM

Don't put words in my mouth. And a few members?

https://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1458663

http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1580572

I don't need to give any more examples. I am done with this thread.
sdboy
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:48:23 PM

Don't leave. I'd like to debate.
JuniorJr
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:48:34 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By DmacRTCo:
Originally Posted By BigPony:
I am all for the other students being allowed to express their dislike for it if that is their desire. I am not for them putting their hands on him and knocking him around over it.

Mental abuse is still good to go. Excellent.

So "being allowed to express their dislike"=mental abuse?
charliepete67
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:50:48 PM

9 year old.

This.

The kid is 9 YEARS OLD.

Watching a cartoon like this is typical for many 9 year olds of either sex. I personally think the school is out of line banning a harmless backpack. Unless there is some unreported punishing of the bullies, the school is being outright cowardly.

There is a time when you have to let kids work it out themselves to an extent but 9 years old isn't it.

Some of you are just...well...amazingly ignorant.
Joe_Pennsy
Why bother.....
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:52:05 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By NorthPolar:

I'm taking it at face value. The threads do show up every few days and have a fair number of comments like that. It is a simple fact that those comments are made, nothing more and nothing less. I wonder how many people who make those exact same comments would be the ones labeling bronies pedos in other GD threads.

Find me a case where the membership of this board supported the actions of a man or woman who raped a child. Child-child, like a 9 year old that this thread is about., not some 17 year old that got his cock sucked by some batshit nuts teacher.

sdboy
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:53:51 PM
[Jump To Reply]

Find me a case where the membership of this board supported the actions of a man or woman who raped a child. Child-child, like a 9 year old that this thread is about., not some 17 year old that got his cock sucked by some batshit nuts teacher.

Would a 12 yr old work?
VaultDweller
Resident Otaku
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:53:57 PM
[Last Edit: 3/21/2014 7:58:14 PM by VaultDweller]
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By peekay:

Kid sounds like he needs to be in a tard class. If you're bringing something a 2nd grader would carry to school, you have mental issues.

kids 9, so wouldn't that make him like a third grader? Close enough to avoid tard class in my opinion.

Though if you're doing something that results in getting harassed, common sense says stop doing that shit.
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. --H.L. Mencken

Meatspin got me banned at ARFcom. Who woulda thought hardcore shemale porn in GD was a bad thing? --eesmith4
Slatewiper
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:56:33 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By BigPony:
Originally Posted By iteotwawki:
Originally Posted By Flogger23m:
Good. But the parents should tell him its a bad idea and encourage him to be more normal.

Who gets to define "normal", though? And why should we let someone do that? Normal is overrated when it's conformist, cookie-cutter, and everyone is encouraged to be exactly like everyone else. Just fall in line and be silent while we tell you what to wear, how to vote, how much you WILL pay for insurance, how fast you WILL hand over your guns, how fast you will behave and not show ANY individuality since we (the we who decides what is normal) make up your mind for you. No thanks. I don't want a world where I'm encouraged to be like anyone else.

http://i61.tinypic.com/96vkli.gif

http://i.imgur.com/yTbTCgO.jpg

Who cares? The pics are just as gay as all other things brony.
iteotwawki
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:57:14 PM

He is a child. His parents should be shot. They know better. It's great to support your kids but when you know harm is going to come to them you stop it. Everyone goes to school. Everyone knoes how cruel kids can be. It has been that way for decades. Are you going to send your little boy to school in a pink dress? I hope not. You are going to support him, tell him why what he wants to do is a bad idea and wait till he grows up to make his decisions based on what he has learned about interacting with society. Parent fail.

His parents should be SHOT!? Wow. You really just said that. Over a lunchbox/backpack you advocate murder. HUMAN fail.

I home school my children.

I do know (or is it knoes as you put it) how cruel kids can be. Once upon a time I wondered what type of people could raise children like that. Now I just go ... "oh." I get it. Loud and clear.

Joe_Pennsy
Why bother.....
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:57:39 PM

You made the statements, not me. Don't stereotype based on the actions of a few and maybe you won't get called out.

And if you don't like the board (because it's filled with republicans and supporters of child rapists), you can get the fuck out and never return.
OutnProudPaul
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:58:24 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By VaultDweller:
Originally Posted By peekay:

Kid sounds like he needs to be in a tard class. If you're bringing something a 2nd grader would carry to school, you have mental issues.

kids 9, so wouldn't that make him like a third grader? Close enough to avoid tard class in my opinion.

Though if you're doing something that results in getting harassed, common sense says either stop doing that shit.

Geek is bullied for reading books. School tells him not to read books, in order to avoid disruption. Good. Stupid kid shouldn't read books if it gets him bullied.
DmacRTCo
Armed Citizen of the United States of America
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:58:39 PM

o great another person that thinks he and I are the same person :P

Ha I never meant that to imply you were the same person. I meant to put a strike through your im not bold it.

So many jokes, so little time that I fucked up that part.
Slatewiper
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:59:45 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/i57pdu.jpg

Still gay.
DmacRTCo
Armed Citizen of the United States of America
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 8:00:29 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By JuniorJr:
Originally Posted By DmacRTCo:

Mental abuse is still good to go. Excellent.

So "being allowed to express their dislike"=mental abuse?

I hope!
Howie_Phelterbush
cat food and welfare cheese eating AK cheapskate
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 8:04:41 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By sdrake100:
Bronies.

Kids parent doomed his ass from day one. Grayson. now thats a sissy uppie name if I ever heard one.
"that's my grandparents house...and my base of operations."
Slatewiper
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 8:06:44 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By OutnProudPaul:
Originally Posted By VaultDweller:

Though if you're doing something that results in getting harassed, common sense says either stop doing that shit.

Geek is bullied for reading books. School tells him not to read books, in order to avoid disruption. Good. Stupid kid shouldn't read books if it gets him bullied.

I was wondering when you would show up. This kind of thread is right up your alley .
sdboy
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 8:07:03 PM
Originally Posted By sdboy:

His parents should be SHOT!? Wow. You really just said that. Over a lunchbox/backpack you advocate murder. HUMAN fail.

I home school my children.

I do know (or is it knoes as you put it) how cruel kids can be. Once upon a time I wondered what type of people could raise children like that. Now I just go ... "oh." I get it. Loud and clear.
You seriously resorted to a typo? As for "should be shot it", it is a common phrase. Do you teach the definition of literal vs figurative in your English homeschooling class? You knoe know how cruel kids can be but you advocate the parents supporting the kids decision knowing just as well as the parents do that is is going to be detrimental to the kids well being?
RECONSIX
"Not For Hire"
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 8:08:19 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By delemorte:
Bronies on this board disturb me more than some kid with a rainbow dash back pack.

Basically grown men enjoying My Little Pony is baffling.

I agree with this post, except the baffling part. It's plain creepy, and gay.

Tennessee Squire

Guns have 2 enemies, rust and politicians

Proud member of "Team Ranstad"...The Fantastic Bastards
OutnProudPaul
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 8:08:59 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By Slatewiper:
Originally Posted By OutnProudPaul:
Originally Posted By VaultDweller:

I was wondering when you would show up. This kind of thread is right up your alley .

Don't do socially unacceptable things. Just follow the crowd. Good lesson.

Until the kid grows up and it's socially unacceptable to own guns, let alone ccw.
Joe_Pennsy
Why bother.....
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 8:09:55 PM

Would a 12 yr old work?

If you want to walk into the trap of stereotyping the entire 300,000+ members of the board you voluntarily participate in, you go right ahead.
FP2000H
BRO-bot of your dreams...
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 8:11:10 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By lilMAC25:

Not shit.

Quoted again for posterity.
01000110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00101110
GrandfatherCoyote
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 8:11:49 PM
[Last Edit: 3/21/2014 8:14:29 PM by GrandfatherCoyote]
That was nice of the school to allow him back his right to free choice and speech.

To all the haters, what if what I think what you do is gay? Like the color of your gun? The way you comb your hair? The clothes you wear?

While denying everyone else their right to free speech. You left that part out.

Provided it doesn't get physical, say whatever you want to, or about, me or something you think is "gay". If I can't handle it, it's MY problem to deal with.
Member: National Rifle Association, Gun Owners of America, Second Amendment Foundation, New York State Rifle & Pistol Association, Glock Shooting Sports Foundation
sdboy
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 8:12:44 PM
[Jump To Reply]

Don't do socially unacceptable things. Just follow the crowd. Good lesson.

Until the kid grows up and it's socially unacceptable to own guns, let alone ccw.
Don't do socially unacceptable things until you are mature enough to deal with the backlash. It that whole child psychology thing.
RECONSIX
"Not For Hire"
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 8:13:00 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By peekay:

Looks like you were yiffing during English.

Tennessee Squire

Guns have 2 enemies, rust and politicians

Proud member of "Team Ranstad"...The Fantastic Bastards
Sketti
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2014 8:13:21 PM
Yeah, bet if it was an NRA t-shirt it would have ended differently!
Page:  / 5