Page:  / 3
Author
Coherent Ramblings
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/27/2014 10:59:24 PM

If the napkin won't wipe, your claim is made of tripe.

"And yet another Arfcom IQ test begins to claim its victims."

NRA Life Member
Alembic
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/27/2014 10:59:39 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By Who_Me:
Judge should rule in his favor and order McDonald's to give him one more napkin.

Plus the bill for all legal fees and court costs.
justsayin
You want somma dis?
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/27/2014 11:01:13 PM
[Last Edit: 2/27/2014 11:02:23 PM by justsayin]
Case dismissed.

Plaintiff will pay XXXX thousand dollars in court costs.

Next.
Alabama: That the great, general and essential principles of liberty and free government may be recognized and established, we declare....That every citizen has a right to bear arms in defense of himself and the state. (Art. I, § 26)
Danj
terminally stupid
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/27/2014 11:05:51 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By justsayin:
Case dismissed.

Next.
Good luck collecting.
Mariner82
Underway is the ONLY way
NRAMilitary
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/27/2014 11:19:31 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By Danj:
Originally Posted By justsayin:
Case dismissed.

Next.
Good luck collecting.

The court always collects. It's either pay up or go to jail until you do.
"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong." - Voltaire
perpetual_fng
13er
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/27/2014 11:26:59 PM
[Last Edit: 2/27/2014 11:30:08 PM by perpetual_fng]
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By gym007:
McDonalds has made a new golden arch enemy -- a California man is suing the company for $1.5 MILLION ... because he says he only got ONE NAPKIN with his meal.

Webster Lucas claims he was stiffed on napkins at the Mickey D's in Pacoima, CA on January 29th -- after ordering a Quarter Pounder Deluxe -- and when he went up to the counter to ask for more, he was rudely rebuffed by the manager ... who insisted he already got some.

According to his lawsuit, Lucas -- who is black -- then retorted, "I should have went to eat at the Jack-in-the-Box because I didn't come here to argue over napkins. I came here to eat."

That's when Lucas says things got racist -- claiming the manager (a Mexican-American) mumbled something about "you people."

Lucas subsequently emailed the general manager to complain -- insisting he couldn't work because of the "undue mental anguish" he was suffering as a result of the napkin debacle -- and says he was insultingly offered free burgers in return.

Lucas wants to super size instead -- $1.5 million.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/27/mcdonalds-webster-lucas-napkin-lawsuit/#ixzz2ua1tHb00

That was predictable....

BTW, McDonald's really does have a black website, so they *are* racist, but not in the way that guy claims.
Sorry, in America you are guilty until proven innocent.
-- godzillamax
Taboot
Goldmember
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/27/2014 11:32:42 PM
Some black people are really way overy "touchy" about shit. Some are not. Same with homosexuals.
vidi vici veni

In summer, there's fishing and fucking. And in winter, the fishing is bad. - Kimi Raikkonen

Connecticut. The Constitution State, my ass.

Be water, my friend.
figley
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/27/2014 11:35:25 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By Dana1972:

What attorney would take that case?

Dana1972
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/27/2014 11:41:09 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By figley:
Originally Posted By Dana1972:

http://i58.tinypic.com/25p2yrs.jpg

Touché.
WeimaranerDad
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/27/2014 11:56:35 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By dryflash3:
Well I'm glad his coffee wasn't too hot.

How much did that women get?

I don't mean to pick nits with you, but supposedly during discovery it was revealed that Mickey Dee's HQ knew their coffee was too hot, and that their lids/cups were if-ey. The reason behind them cranking up the heat on the coffee was so that the sit down and lobby areas would get filled with the smell of coffee, and they would sell more.

Also, AFAIK, the woman was burnt or scalded so bad in or on her genitals that the burn treatment required scrubbing the dead skin off, I guess, on a daily basis.

Imagine taking a bristle brush to your nutsack, vigorously.
CouncilOfDave
Amoral, Mass-Murdering Commie
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 12:02:25 AM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By WeimaranerDad:
Originally Posted By dryflash3:

I don't mean to pick nits with you, but supposedly during discovery it was revealed that Mickey Dee's HQ knew their coffee was too hot, and that their lids/cups were if-ey. The reason behind them cranking up the heat on the coffee was so that the sit down and lobby areas would get filled with the smell of coffee, and they would sell more.

Also, AFAIK, the woman was burnt or scalded so bad in or on her genitals that the burn treatment required scrubbing the dead skin off, I guess, on a daily basis.

If I remember, she was holding the cup between her legs with the lid off while driving, trying to mix in creamer or sugar.

I don't know about you, but if I tried to hold a fresh cup of coffee in my crotch with the lid removed in a moving vehicle, I'd blame myself if I got burned.

Good old Stella Lieback, I think was her name.
"Laws and regulations nowadays are longer than ever because length is needed to specify how people will be treated unequally."
aztrooper
Jack Booted Thug
InstructorMilitary
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 12:04:01 AM
HAHA! Thats funny... Coffee burns, anyone?
System Message by Tango7: Back under the bridge with you!
CouncilOfDave
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 12:05:05 AM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By aztrooper:
HAHA! Thats funny... Coffee burns, anyone?

Without a warning on the cup, how are we to know it's hot enough to burn us?

"Laws and regulations nowadays are longer than ever because length is needed to specify how people will be treated unequally."
YukonBoy03
Habitual Line Stepper
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 12:05:18 AM
"we apologize for underestimating how much of a slob you are and didn't know you would require a diaper for your face"
'Although your letter does not deserve a reply, since you call me a corsair, I write you these few lines to ask you to come quickly. We are waiting for you with great pleasure and we have powder and ball with which to receive you.' Sir Henry Morgan
perpetual_fng
13er
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 12:08:41 AM
[Last Edit: 2/28/2014 12:16:19 AM by perpetual_fng]
Originally Posted By gym007:
McDonalds has made a new golden arch enemy -- a California man is suing the company for $1.5 MILLION ... because he says he only got ONE NAPKIN with his meal.

Webster Lucas claims he was stiffed on napkins at the Mickey D's in Pacoima, CA on January 29th -- after ordering a Quarter Pounder Deluxe -- and when he went up to the counter to ask for more, he was rudely rebuffed by the manager ... who insisted he already got some.

According to his lawsuit, Lucas -- who is black -- then retorted, "I should have went to eat at the Jack-in-the-Box because I didn't come here to argue over napkins. I came here to eat."

That's when Lucas says things got racist -- claiming the manager (a Mexican-American) mumbled something about "you people."

Lucas subsequently emailed the general manager to complain -- insisting he couldn't work because of the "undue mental anguish" he was suffering as a result of the napkin debacle -- and says he was insultingly offered free burgers in return.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/27/mcdonalds-webster-lucas-napkin-lawsuit/#ixzz2ua1tHb00

Russell & Tate Law Firm!!!
Sorry, in America you are guilty until proven innocent.
-- godzillamax
Dana1972
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 12:15:53 AM

After seeing her injuries on a different website, she deserved every dime.
Den40
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 12:27:05 AM
Lucas actually has a job? I doubt it.
Mah_lee
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 12:32:26 AM
It's a good thing the manager didn't throw a napkin at him, that's a hate crime felony in California and the customer would be within his rights to
shoot him
CouncilOfDave
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 12:33:21 AM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By Mah_lee:
It's a good thing the manager didn't throw a napkin at him, that's a hate crime felony in California and the customer would be within his rights to
shoot him

It's important to remember that if you're going to hit someone with a napkin, make sure they aren't black.
Strykewolf
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 12:33:30 AM
Yer supposed to eat it, not wear it.
In the end it only matters who is left, not who started it.
Powderfinger
Please turn off self phone.
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 12:34:26 AM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By perpetual_fng:
Originally Posted By gym007:

That was predictable....

BTW, McDonald's really does have a black website, so they *are* racist, but not in the way that guy claims.

Da Fuk?
Proud Member-Team Ranstad
Don't ask me. I'm just here for the dessert.
Dana1972
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 12:34:37 AM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By Mah_lee:
shoot him

Or popcorn.
bruiser624
Your one ugly mother.......
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 12:35:58 AM
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 12:36:39 AM
[Jump To Reply] insisting he couldn't work because of the "undue mental anguish" he was suffering as a result of the napkin debacle -- and says he was insultingly offered free burgers in return.

If you're that much of a fuckup, might as well just kill yourself. You aren't going to be doing anything valuable anyway.
whiskerz
Paki made gets you laid
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 12:39:38 AM
Judge should rule in his favor and order McDonald's to give him one more napkin.

This and ban him from all McDonald restaurants
Write your congressman or senator today !!The liberals ride the backs of dead children promoting gun control.

NRA life member .Notary public. taxpayer, Tennessee Squire.Cola warrior RIP Jeff Reed
Tim_the_enchanter
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 12:43:38 AM
They do seem have this thing where they only give one or two napkins, no matter what you order. On the rare occasions I eat McDonald's, I always ask for extra napkins. They still hand over one or two. Finally, I went through with my daughter after school one day. She wanted a drink and some fries. Same thing.
I asked the drive thru halfwit for extra napkins. She handed me two. I told her, that's too many. I only need half that many, and handed one back to her. She took it back, but then didn't seem to know what to do with it. My daughter thought it was the funniest thing she ever saw, and loves to tell that story.
Tim_the_enchanter
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 12:44:29 AM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By whiskerz:
Originally Posted By Who_Me:

That would be a favorable judgement for the plaintiff.
Sturmgeist
The Worst 13'er
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 12:44:50 AM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By Ryan81:
I wouldn't be opposed to a judge walking down to the man, slapping him across the face and ruling in McD's favor.

Advocating violence against minorities? Classy! And people wonder why gun owners have a rep for being racist...

j/k
Sturmgeist
The Worst 13'er
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 12:46:41 AM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By Tim_the_enchanter:
Originally Posted By whiskerz:
Originally Posted By Who_Me:

That would be a favorable judgement for the plaintiff.

Well, I actually agree with you; I just like using this pic.
Powderfinger
Please turn off self phone.
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 12:47:58 AM
Originally Posted By WeimaranerDad:

Yeah, the herp and derp about this case in GD typically never fails through the years.
It was proved in court McDs. brewed their crappy, cheap beans 30-35 degrees hotter than recommended to extract max profit from them. McDonald's also knew that the extra profit would offset the occasional awards for 3rd degree burns caused by their willful negligence and resulting lawsuits. IIRC, they initially offered her about $800. Also the usual claims of the "millions " she got was actually a fraction of the $400K +/- judgement after the lawyers took their cut.
Proud Member-Team Ranstad
Don't ask me. I'm just here for the dessert.
Sturmgeist
The Worst 13'er
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 12:51:40 AM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By Powderfinger:

Yeah, the herp and derp about this case in GD typically never fails through the years.
It was proved in court McDs. brewed their crappy, cheap beans 30-35 degrees hotter than recommended to extract max profit from them. McDonald's also knew that the extra profit would offset the occasional awards for 3rd degree burns caused by their willful negligence and resulting lawsuits. IIRC, they initially offered her about $800. Also the usual claims of the "millions " she got was actually a fraction of the $400K +/- judgement after the lawyers took their cut.

She underwent skin grafts too...

My ex-fiancee had scars on her thighs from a ramen noodle incident.
44Regular
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 12:54:45 AM
First world problem.

Meaning it's a problem for the first world when third worlders use the court system to shake down first worlders.
Strykewolf
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 12:54:48 AM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By Powderfinger:

And yet, she still put hot coffee between her legs, yes? Or was that false, as well? Was a long time ago.
In the end it only matters who is left, not who started it.
JamesTheScot
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 1:21:41 AM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By Room101:
In what law book does "you people" always mean black?

H. Ross Perot's
Throwsabender
The Murphy Dog
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 2:29:34 AM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By Marsh_Rat:
White napkins too. Clearly racist.

Genius. Pure unadulterated genius.
DK Prof. "You owe me new eyes, because I just gouged mine out"
GoVol98
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 2:45:14 AM
Hey, if you can't hit the lottery....make your own
sturmjr
NorCal official site issued nickname -- Warlock
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 2:50:49 AM
-- Being an asshole is all part of my manly essence.

-- They say I'm too young to be a bitter clinger.
BigPony
For Equestria!!
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 3:25:54 AM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By zoom:
Originally Posted By wicketsurplus:
What a loser.

Which one? The idiot guy suing or the idiot guy that refuses to give napkins to customers?z

13'er Strong
TheHessian
Still America's favorite right wing extremist
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 3:31:55 AM
PiccoloPlayer
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 3:34:25 AM
Not super related to this thread, but I think it would be funny if someone shot a mcdonald's commercial with typical customers. eg. 350lb lady with facial hair, thong and manly voice saying i'm lovin it
Congratulations, you are now on a watch list!
3O8junkie
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 3:55:52 AM
this aggression will not stand man
Ehaban
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 4:00:32 AM
Didnt Governor Moonbeam declare a napkin shortage in Kalifornia?

Disintegr8or
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 4:56:31 AM
Webster is a cunt
delemorte
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 5:00:11 AM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By gym007:

klutz347
Klaatu barada nikto
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 5:49:29 AM
[Last Edit: 2/28/2014 5:50:52 AM by klutz347]
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By Chaingun:
What lawyer is going to represent this guy, given it's a percentage and a lot of court time.

Lawyers are probably lining up at his door.

Most attorneys take 1/3 of the settlement plus expenses. That would be 1/2 mil plus if they win.
I believe in animal rights....
They have the right to garlic and butter- Ted Nugent

I will not comply

Pudding
fxntime
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 5:54:13 AM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By 72826:
insisting he couldn't work because of the "undue mental anguish" he was suffering as a result of the napkin debacle -- and says he was insultingly offered free burgers in return.

If you're that much of a fuckup, might as well just kill yourself. You aren't going to be doing anything valuable anyway.

You really think the guy had a real "9 to 5" job?

He probably just couldn't pick up bottles and cans on the side of the road.
I do not have a license to kill, but I do have a learner's permit.

I feel like I'm living the movie "Idiocracy" with this administration.

"Share the Wealth" my arse, HIDE the wealth is more like it.
LowBeta
Supervisor 194
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 6:14:34 AM
$1.5 million dollars is selling his dignity rather cheaply. ("Madam, we have already established what you are, now we are negotiating your fee")
God sometimes subcontracts -- A funny guy
LowBeta
Supervisor 194
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 6:16:05 AM

STOP! NOW!
God sometimes subcontracts -- A funny guy
MikeSSS
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 6:31:25 AM

Spot on!

classic007
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/28/2014 6:44:37 AM
Just use your shirt sleeve. Gimme Gimme. Retard. Award him exactly 1 napkin.
Page:  / 3