Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 280
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 2:36:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
http://www.examiner.com/article/china-puts-a-new-nail-dollar-coffin-as-it-begins-direct-trade-with-singapore
View Quote

Your favorite blogger seems to have a single theme.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 2:36:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
http://www.examiner.com/article/china-puts-a-new-nail-dollar-coffin-as-it-begins-direct-trade-with-singapore
View Quote

Does anyone really trust the chicoms? The chinese are sneaky and everyone knows it. I hate the chinese. They steal our IP and poke their finger in our eye whenever they get the chance
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 2:37:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Does anyone really trust the chicoms?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does anyone really trust the chicoms?

I trust them to look after their own interests.  It makes the dependable.

Link Posted: 10/28/2014 2:59:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He ain't making it up.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 3:37:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

He ain't making it up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He ain't making it up.

Actually he is.  Learn to read analyses.  He uses many qualifying terms.  AND he makes predicitions without supporting evidence:

"...it will not be long before other nations, especially those within the Eurozone who are feeling immense pressures from deflation and economic recession, to also choose to reject the dollar and join the BRICS in participating in global trade using direct currency formats."

Kooky blogger is not sound.  He believes we invaded Iraq and topple Gadaffi, because they were going to stop using the dollar.
He bought the BRICS silliness hook, line and sinker.  You need to branch out.

Link Posted: 10/28/2014 4:19:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Ukraine has lost thousands of lives in the fighting, the European Union and U.S. lost stature in failing to react to the February annexation and subsequent referendum of Crimea “and Russia has lost because of sanctions,” Yale University history professor Timothy Snyder said during a presentation at a forum at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington, D.C.

The reason is twofold: “Russia is a much weaker negotiator on [the price] of natural gas,” having recently completed a sales agreement with China to replace potential losses under sanctions in Western Europe, he said. At the same time, China completed negotiations with Ukraine to lease about nine percent of its grain-producing lands to feed its own people. This Russian tilt toward China will have longer-term consequences.

“In foreign policy, you like to have options of playing one side against the other,” as Russia did with the European Union and China — both economically stronger than Moscow, Snyder said.

Russia moved closer to China and, “the tilt toward China is going to be a downhill slide” for Russian President Vladimir Putin that he or his successor will need to correct, Snyder said in answer to a question.

china may be the surprising winner in Ukraine turmoil
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 1:30:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Actually he is.  Learn to read analyses.  He uses many qualifying terms.  AND he makes predicitions without supporting evidence:

"...it will not be long before other nations, especially those within the Eurozone who are feeling immense pressures from deflation and economic recession, to also choose to reject the dollar and join the BRICS in participating in global trade using direct currency formats."

Kooky blogger is not sound.  He believes we invaded Iraq and topple Gadaffi, because they were going to stop using the dollar.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He ain't making it up.

He not making up the most important parts of the articles which are each country's attack on the worlds currency and what it can mean in the near future.  It would be kooky not to see this trend.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 1:58:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

He not making up the most important parts of the articles which are each country's attack on the worlds currency and what it can mean in the near future.  It would be kooky not to see this trend.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He ain't making it up.

Russia and China have no future. They will simply exist. If we elect another moron like Obama....then we won't be far off in my opinion.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 5:10:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Russia and China have no future. They will simply exist. If we elect another moron like Obama....then we won't be far off in my opinion.
View Quote

I think these countries are getting ready for when the checks start bouncing.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 5:23:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Russia has to cash all of its checks from China at a check-cashing place in Brooklyn.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 5:46:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Russia has to cash all of its checks from China at a check-cashing place in Brooklyn.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/29/2014 5:47:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

True but not in US dillas.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 6:26:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They take it in Gold...

....chains, tracksuits and Corvettes.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 6:29:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The take it in Gold...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The take it in Gold...

I would too.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 7:03:59 PM EDT
[#15]
I love track suits and corvettes.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:28:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Garry Kasparov ?@Kasparov63  12m12 minutes ago
Putin hasn't changed, he just does what is necessary to survive like any dictator. Now that's war, nationalism, ideology. The last phase.

Even high oil couldn't sustain the economy vs corruption & incompetence of Putin's regime. His "security for freedoms" tradeoff was broken.

So Putin had to radicalize to rally supporters, to attack minorities, internal & external "enemies," and finally, a real war in Ukraine.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:30:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Price of Gold is plummeting.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:02:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Perhaps a bit off topic but  with the end of QE3 wouldn't  we expect the opposite in regards to gold prices?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:30:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Perhaps a bit off topic but  with the end of QE3 wouldn't  we expect the opposite in regards to gold prices?
View Quote

Apparently not.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:46:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Putin hasn't changed, he just does what is necessary to survive like any dictator. Now that's war, nationalism, ideology. The last phase.

Even high oil couldn't sustain the economy vs corruption & incompetence of Putin's regime. His "security for freedoms" tradeoff was broken.

So Putin had to radicalize to rally supporters, to attack minorities, internal & external "enemies," and finally, a real war in Ukraine.
View Quote

Which leads to the question of since these failed,what next?

The problem is he can't back down from the bullshit. Is he able to suddenly say "you know guys,the Eurojewnazis and Wallstreetgaymasons aren't really such bad folks"? Nope.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:04:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The problem is he can't back down from the bullshit. Is he able to suddenly say "you know guys,the Eurojewnazis and Wallstreetgaymasons aren't really such bad folks"? Nope.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And now you've identified what keeps me awake at night.

Where is the exit with honor?  We let the Germans convince themselves the Nazis had tricked them.  The Austrians became the "first victims."  The Warsaw Pact countries were occupied (the Baltics, too, depending on whose narrative you follow).  The Soviet Republics were led astray by bad leaders.  The Cophenhagen Document and Charter of Paris pointed no fingers, and allowed all involved parties to pretend those were always their values and goals, and they the other side was capitulating.

I don't see that here,  I see a doubling down on derp, and no chance to save face and not admit to culpability.  I see the persecution complex only getting worse, as their own actions worsen their reality.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:08:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Meet the new boss

http://news.yahoo.com/ukraine-soldiers-government-were-coming-next-155843129.html

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:29:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Meet the new boss

http://news.yahoo.com/ukraine-soldiers-government-were-coming-next-155843129.html

View Quote

Can't wait for Iron Maiden to tour again. They put on a show like nobodies business. People wear pots and pans as armor, molotovs flying hither and yon, everyone's a nazi communist...

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:32:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Can't wait for Iron Maiden to tour again. They put on a show like nobodies business. People wear pots and pans as armor, molotovs flying hither and yon, everyone's a nazi communist...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meet the new boss

I love the burning tire barriers
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:35:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meet the new boss

That 'YES WE CAN!' spirit when it comes to recreating the ambiance of STALKER and Metro 2033 is what does it for me.

Could this street use a few burning tires? To which the answer is apparently ALWAYS 'yes!'.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:44:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Following Putin's whore recipe the next is ebola.   Any cases in Russia yet?  

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:24:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

That 'YES WE CAN!' spirit when it comes to recreating the ambiance of STALKER and Metro 2033 is what does it for me.

http://i61.tinypic.com/1zb9dh1.jpg

Could this street use a few burning tires? To which the answer is apparently ALWAYS 'yes!'.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meet the new boss

http://i61.tinypic.com/1zb9dh1.jpg

Great games btw
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:26:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Russia has had a travel ban for awhile now, they aren't worried  about midterms
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:10:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hum... let's see...

Open borders?  no

Gun run? probably its mafia does it all the time also, so no news there

Putincare?  

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:12:58 PM EDT
[#30]
In all seriousness, Russia is not one of the countries we list as able to swiftly defeat an Ebola outbreak.

Picture OUR terrible concern for political messaging times 1,000, plus a complete lack of competent infrastructure and alert systems.

All in all, I'd rathe be in Uganda.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:21:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
In all seriousness, Russia is not one of the countries we list as able to swiftly defeat an Ebola outbreak.

Picture OUR terrible concern for political messaging times 1,000, plus a complete lack of competent infrastructure and alert systems.

View Quote

Uganda?!....dude...

Are you drunk? Exhausted from handing out candy to trick or treaters?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:25:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Uganda?!....dude...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uganda?!....dude...

Dead serious.  Uganda has great experience with dealing with outbreaks of some seriously nasty bugs. Their alert system and infrastructure for battling outbreaks is top notch.  

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:36:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Dead serious.  Uganda has great experience with dealing with outbreaks of some seriously nasty bugs. Their alert system and infrastructure for battling outbreaks is top notch.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uganda?!....dude...

They most likely do not let "nurses" that just came from infected areas run around.   I'd give that to them.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:39:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

They most likely do not let "nurses" that just came from infected areas run around.   I'd give that to them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uganda?!....dude...

We have that nurse go for a bike ride and we all know about it.

Russia could have 20,000 people die of Ebola, and we might never hear a peep.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:44:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uganda?!....dude...

one way train to the east...also called quarantine in mother Russia. system works.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:46:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

one way train to the east...also called quarantine in mother Russia. system works.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a cartoon caricature, not reality.   Managing an actual outbreak is different.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:58:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uganda?!....dude...

We, and no one else, would hear of her also.  Some "terrible accident" would have happened.  

Link Posted: 11/1/2014 1:22:56 PM EDT
[#38]
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/washington-tries-check-hungarys-drift-105625322.html

Link Posted: 11/1/2014 1:34:21 PM EDT
[#39]
So, the Russians have created a fake international organization to conduct a fake monitoring mission of these "elections" they have been pushing.

http://dnr.today/news/mezhdunarodnye-nablyudateli-iz-abse-dadut-ocenku-izbiratelnoj-kampanii-v-dnr/

Are they fooling their own press with the sleight sleight of hand, or is the press complicit?

http://en.ria.ru/politics/20141101/194951444/OSCE-Observers-Inspect-Polling-Stations-in-Donetsk-Ahead-of.html

Also, the truth is that this is a sham vote organized by Russia against the promises they have made.

http://www.osce.org/cio/126242

The fact that their internal "marketing" of this within "Donbass" involves such deception, tells a lot about what they really think of the community.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 1:47:02 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

So, the Russians have created a fake international organization to conduct a fake monitoring mission of these "elections" they have been pushing.

http://dnr.today/news/mezhdunarodnye-nablyudateli-iz-abse-dadut-ocenku-izbiratelnoj-kampanii-v-dnr/

Are they fooling their own press with the sleight sleight of hand, or is the press complicit?

http://en.ria.ru/politics/20141101/194951444/OSCE-Observers-Inspect-Polling-Stations-in-Donetsk-Ahead-of.html

http://onthesetofnewyork.com/locations/comingtoamerica/comingtoamerica12.jpg

Also, the truth is that this is a sham vote organized by Russia against the promises they have made.

http://www.osce.org/cio/126242

The fact that their internal "marketing" of this within "Donbass" involves such deception, tells a lot about what they really think of the community.
View Quote

Of course it is.

Russia's economy will hopefully collapse soon though.
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 12:31:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Hmmmm

http://news.yahoo.com/kiev-claims-intensive-movements-troops-crossing-russia-133212378.html
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 11:13:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Hmmmm

http://news.yahoo.com/kiev-claims-intensive-movements-troops-crossing-russia-133212378.html
View Quote

winter offensive
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 10:21:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Your in the army now!
http://www.newsweek.com/russia-incorporating-east-ukrainian-rebels-military-after-elections-says-kiev-281730
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 10:35:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Your in the army now!
http://www.newsweek.com/russia-incorporating-east-ukrainian-rebels-military-after-elections-says-kiev-281730
View Quote

Russia is going to conscript already conscripted soldiers? lol
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 10:39:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Your in the army now!

Would they also pay double wages, pensions, etc. to the double-conscripted soldiers?  

Link Posted: 11/3/2014 10:55:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Would they also pay double wages, pensions, etc. to the double-conscripted soldiers?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Your in the army now!

No, just double the rapes.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 10:58:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Your in the army now!
View Quote

Just like Jimmy Durantovich classic film from Great Patriotic War!
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 9:31:40 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Your in the army now!

Now they can afford glorious Lada.....and automated clothes washer.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 11:43:53 AM EDT
[#49]

Notice at the end of the video the BTR still has the MVD 'bat signal' looking insignia
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 5:08:35 PM EDT
[#50]
http://www.news-record.com/news/us_world_ap/russian-ruble-hits-all-time-low-as-sanctions-bite/article_62218136-fd5e-55e4-becd-399841caeb9c.html

Ruble hits a record low.

Oil dropping.

Russia gets almost 50% of its revenue from oil and gas.

Bleak future.
Page / 280
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top