Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2001 5:01:02 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 9:18:13 AM EDT
[#1]
if she had aided the enemy in any other war she would have went to prison. She should have in this case as well.
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 9:30:01 AM EDT
[#2]
THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!! for that link...I have only heard various things about her "trip" to Vietnam. It was only recently that I had heard about her turning in prisoners at Hanoi Hilton for giving her their social sec #'s in attempt to get messages out to the free world. I am not even sure if that story is true. However, I am eager to go through this site you gave out to learn more about that traitorous bit..

Brian
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 9:58:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Ain't there enuf things to hate today without going back and dredging up that little Hanoi Jane tramp???
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 10:29:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Heard that after she ditched Ted Turner she "found" God and became a born again.

Also heard she deeply regrets going to Nam and the results of her visit. Now my question: Is it her behavior there that she regrets or the negative result on her career back home? Bet I know.
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 11:09:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Jane, the first byproduct of the time out generation.
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 12:33:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I vividly remember those pics of her with her "cong hat" at the anti-aircraft battery.  She should have stayed there.  We here in Georgia have had to endure her for years...She even referred to Georgia as a third world country...Man do I dislike her!! [pissed]
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 1:34:47 PM EDT
[#7]
While she is an douchebag commie ho.....that turning-in prisoners-who-had-handed-over-there-social -security #'s story is a e-myth. It's been thouroughly debunked on a bunch of web sites. Now if I could only find the link.......

Maybe I'll set up a website. "FondaTheFilthyHo" dot com!!

She needs to step on a land mine!
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 2:25:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Comi bitch
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 2:43:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Me wana see Pinko Jane in commie garb.  No pictures at site and I can't read.
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 2:59:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Excelent site!!!

Karma is a bitch and so is she,  they will get along fine.[:)]
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 9:17:59 PM EDT
[#11]
I don't know how she can sleep at night for what she has done in the past.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top