BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 27
Link Posted: 2/5/2014 10:58:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the phantom 1 is close to $500 without the $200 GP gimbal.  The phantom 2 with the GP gimbal is just under $900.  WIth only a $200 difference, it seems like a no brainer to me.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just bought the Phantom 2 Vision.  If I already had a GoPro Hero 3, I would have just gotten the Phantom 2 as I think there is little less vibration distortion with the GoPro H3 than with the Vision camera.

It takes great HD still shots.

My research says Phantom 2 bigger 5,200ma battery gives 25 minutes flight time vs Phantom 1 2,400ma battery's 8-10 minutes.  I think the 2 has bigger motors as well.

I'm still getting used to mine.  I'm a newb at Youtube editing but here are some shots I took at church to play around with it.  

http://youtu.be/J3tqYoh7vYI

Phantom2 is more powerful and has more hook up capabilities for other accessories.  Also quite a bit more expensive from what I am finding with just the base models.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the phantom 1 is close to $500 without the $200 GP gimbal.  The phantom 2 with the GP gimbal is just under $900.  WIth only a $200 difference, it seems like a no brainer to me.

you are correct.

Link Posted: 2/5/2014 11:02:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just bought the Phantom 2 Vision.  If I already had a GoPro Hero 3, I would have just gotten the Phantom 2 as I think there is little less vibration distortion with the GoPro H3 than with the Vision camera.

My research says Phantom 2 bigger 5,200ma battery gives 25 minutes flight time vs Phantom 1 2,400ma battery's 8-10 minutes.  I think the 2 has bigger motors as well.

I'm still getting used to mine.  I'm a newb at Youtube editing but here are some shots I took at church to play around with it.  

Phantom2 is more powerful and has more hook up capabilities for other accessories.  Also quite a bit more expensive from what I am finding with just the base models.

Ebay shopping Phantom2 with NO gimbal $679 vs Phantom with Gimbal $549 vs Phantom2 with gimbal $879 so $330 increase.
Link Posted: 2/6/2014 11:04:31 AM EDT
[#3]
I am slowly (very slowly) starting to get the hang of flying this little Helix.  The problem I am having with it is for the first 2 minutes or so it flies fine and is fairly easy to hover and gently maneuver but then the batteries start getting weak and it becomes pretty uncontrollable at that point well before the lights start blinking.  I hope the large V262  arrives today and I can play with it a little indoors while I'm not working due to this crappy winter weather.
Link Posted: 2/6/2014 5:22:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm looking into a phantom 2 and this is the conclusion that I arrived at
Link Posted: 2/6/2014 5:27:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It's the Tarot T960.  Not sure if you had a typo.  It is huge, and I will also be carrying my brothers full size DSLR.  Can't wait!    It's ready to fly (and tune), I'm just waiting for a nice day without snow.....so the wait goes on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice! Is that a Tarot 690?  My dad and I are thinking of building a ~1000mm octocopter for video work as well as an aerial platform for shooting my full frame DSLR.

It's the Tarot T960.  Not sure if you had a typo.  It is huge, and I will also be carrying my brothers full size DSLR.  Can't wait!    It's ready to fly (and tune), I'm just waiting for a nice day without snow.....so the wait goes on.

I got tired of waiting for a nice day, so I just went out there.

ETA:  On a side note, who knows of the best FPV camera set-up?  I don't think I'll be going with a GoPro.  If I go with those type of cameras, I'll go with a Sony Action Cam.  But I'm also looking for a smaller camera.

Also, specs of the above copter are on the youtube page.
Link Posted: 2/6/2014 5:38:57 PM EDT
[#6]
if guys haven't seen it yet, this might be the best qudcopter footage I've seen. I actually got to meet his guys yesterday at pipeline, and watch a 30knot gust of wind put his phantom 2 into 25 foot surf...

http://vimeo.com/83187924
Link Posted: 2/6/2014 5:45:21 PM EDT
[#7]
I have video of me trying to fly my little Helix loading to YouTube.  Should be up in just a few minutes.
Link Posted: 2/6/2014 5:47:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Since the Blade is supposedly more powerful than the Phantom1 I wonder how it compares power wise with the new Phantom2?
Link Posted: 2/6/2014 5:50:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Since the Blade is supposedly more powerful than the Phantom1 I wonder how it compares power wise with the new Phantom2?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

since all I'm interesting in lifting is a gopro I'm not so concerned about the power issue. what sold me on the phantoms was watching how well they handled 15-2- knot winds yesterday plug the buffeting of the winds created by the 25 foots wave they were shooting.
Link Posted: 2/6/2014 6:05:54 PM EDT
[#10]
The phantom 2 uses NAZA which is a very good flight controller. And it carries its battery low. And its PID's are tuned. Thats why its stable.

Also most videos have brushless gimbals which is what you want...but wait until you understand the basics before you get one.

Link Posted: 2/6/2014 6:09:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Trying to learn how to fly this toy has been much more difficult than I expected
Link Posted: 2/6/2014 6:16:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Trying to learn how to fly this toy has been much more difficult than I expected
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsVRf5Xv9Cs&feature=youtube_gdata
View Quote

while I'm not a quad guy (yet) I've flown traditional RC chopper for a while and I gotta say, if you're learning you really need a bigger practice area. find a school gym or something. even pulling the car out of the garage then flying in the garage would be better.
Link Posted: 2/6/2014 6:23:30 PM EDT
[#13]
I have the A.R. Drone 2.0 and it is awesome
Link Posted: 2/6/2014 6:27:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

while I'm not a quad guy (yet) I've flown traditional RC chopper for a while and I gotta say, if you're learning you really need a bigger practice area. find a school gym or something. even pulling the car out of the garage then flying in the garage would be better.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh I agree with needing a bigger space!!!  I tried flying this outdoors and they don't even handle 1 mph winds much less the 15-25 with snow flurries we currently have.  I did Ok when I could get in an area where my house was blocking most of the wind.  Really just trying to work on my hand eye coordination with these controls for now until my large V262 arrives.
Link Posted: 2/6/2014 6:28:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The phantom 2 uses NAZA which is a very good flight controller. And it carries its battery low. And its PID's are tuned. Thats why its stable.

Also most videos have brushless gimbals which is what you want...but wait until you understand the basics before you get one.

View Quote

It's going to be a while (may be a long time at my current rate ) before I'm willing to put $1K plus in the air
Link Posted: 2/6/2014 7:19:34 PM EDT
[#16]
For those looking for FPV setups try readymadeRC.

Lots of options.   Be aware.that.above a certain power level a HAM license is required.

Be aware of say 1.2 ghz video and 2.4 ghz control issues as.well.
Link Posted: 2/6/2014 8:51:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Oh I agree with needing a bigger space!!!  I tried flying this outdoors and they don't even handle 1 mph winds much less the 15-25 with snow flurries we currently have.  I did Ok when I could get in an area where my house was blocking most of the wind.  Really just trying to work on my hand eye coordination with these controls for now until my large V262 arrives.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

One tip is to forget about rudder movement.  (I'm not sure if that little thing even has four channels)  Sit it on the floor with the front facing away from you.  Keep the front pointing away from you at all times, until you get very comfortable with pitch, roll, and throttle to keep you hovering.
Link Posted: 2/6/2014 9:05:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

One tip is to forget about rudder movement.  (I'm not sure if that little thing even has four channels)  Sit it on the floor with the front facing away from you.  Keep the front pointing away from you at all times, until you get very comfortable with pitch, roll, and throttle to keep you hovering.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes it has 4 channels and you have to use rudder pretty constantly since it wants to rotate clockwise pretty bad.  Most reviews also stated this problem.  It is what it is so if it craps out no biggy LOL  About the only control it doesn't have is trim adjustment but it is pretty good out of the box.
Link Posted: 2/6/2014 9:17:14 PM EDT
[#19]
I am just about ready to go ahead and pull the trigger on a Phantom2 with the H3-2D gimbal for $869 so that I will have it when I feel confident I can fly it in a month or so after practicing with the more challenging to fly V262 .  At the same time I have a feeling if I wait the price will probably come down some more.  Decisions, decisions
Link Posted: 2/6/2014 9:35:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I am just about ready to go ahead and pull the trigger on a Phantom2 with the H3-2D gimbal for $869 so that I will have it when I feel confident I can fly it in a month or so after practicing with the more challenging to fly V262 .  At the same time I have a feeling if I wait the price will probably come down some more.  Decisions, decisions
View Quote

It may be too late for you man.  You've got the sickness.

Quads aren't my thing, but I can appreciate the technology.  The guy I fly with bought his wife the blade 350qx.  The SAFE system with return to home feature is amazing.  I prefer speed and maneuverability so I've really gotten into helis.  Waiting on an esc and bec to finish my goblin500 build.

Link Posted: 2/6/2014 9:47:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Quads aren't my thing, but I can appreciate the technology.  The guy I fly with bought his wife the blade 350qx.  The SAFE system with return to home feature is amazing.  I prefer speed and maneuverability so I've really gotten into helis.  Waiting on an esc and bec to finish my goblin500 build.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not into quads so much (YET!) as I am my GoPro cameras.  I love these amazing little cameras and the neat pictures and video I can get with them.  I have always been the one in the group that takes all the pictures and video when no one else is.  I got my first Gopro right when the 3 series came out and the Black wasn't even available yet.  It was love at first shutter click
Link Posted: 2/6/2014 9:55:09 PM EDT
[#22]
This is my Gopro way before GoPros while riding the Dragon at Deals Gap several years back
Link Posted: 2/6/2014 10:39:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

The thing is that a Phantom is 1000 times easier to fly.   Flying in gps mode makes it really easy to learn to fly.  I kept crashing and F'ing up my cheap quad, got sucked into flying and just ordered up a Phantom.  I had it out cruising around after a few flights to get used to it.

The return to home really did save me once when I got a bit far out there.  I lost orientation with it going really fast at around 300 feet up and zooming away from me.  I was heading into the woods angry as heck that I just lost a 900 flying machine when I heard it hovering  toward where I took off from.  

Link Posted: 2/7/2014 12:58:36 AM EDT
[#24]
I changed my mind and ordered the QX 350 since this one comes with 3 spare batteries and will give me about the same overall flight time.  Also ordered a brushless gimbal mount for my Gopro all for  a total of $574.  The Phantom2 with the gimbal is $869 and a more advanced unit, however at $200 a pop for spare batteries that are model specific and nearly 2 hours to recharge them, I just couldn't make myself spring for one of these at this point.  Maybe on farther down the line I will reconsider if nothing better comes along.  I think for my video purposes the Blade will get the job done.
Video of this gimbal on a QX 350
Link Posted: 2/7/2014 7:09:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I changed my mind and ordered the QX 350 since this one comes with 3 spare batteries and will give me about the same overall flight time.  Also ordered a brushless gimbal mount for my Gopro all for  a total of $574.  The Phantom2 with the gimbal is $869 and a more advanced unit, however at $200 a pop for spare batteries that are model specific and nearly 2 hours to recharge them, I just couldn't make myself spring for one of these at this point.  Maybe on farther down the line I will reconsider if nothing better comes along.  I think for my video purposes the Blade will get the job done.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2HmgN0FezA&src_vid=IS0_JL7RxAI&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_2649267067
View Quote

Having seen it and the phantom fly, I don't think you can go wrong with either.  They're pretty damn similar machines.

The Blade uses standard 3s lipo batteries.  Which is good for you since they'll also work very well in a 450-sized collective pitch helicopter.  

If you're in NWTN let me know and when it warms up, maybe you can head over to the field and meet my buddy and I.  As best I know, you and he are the only two people in the region who own a quad.
Link Posted: 2/7/2014 7:53:06 AM EDT
[#27]
I just built a mount for my Mobius under my v262...I've removed the foam canopy and just made a cheap one out of a plastic bowl. Still working on the landing gear though. Works great.

My MQX can carry a keychain camera, but damn that bastard is hard to fly.

Haven't tried to put a camera on my v252.
Link Posted: 2/7/2014 11:09:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I just built a mount for my Mobius under my v262...I've removed the foam canopy and just made a cheap one out of a plastic bowl. Still working on the landing gear though. Works great.

My MQX can carry a keychain camera, but damn that bastard is hard to fly.

Haven't tried to put a camera on my v252.
View Quote

The V262 I bought has a camera that is 300,000 mega pixel 480 X 640? I think.  I have found a couple of videos of this actual rig and camera and it was fairly decent at least just to play with.  The 262 will carry a GoPro if you are brave enough and does a good steady job of it in experienced hands.  I'm not sure where the onboard camera is mounted on these but I think it snaps on and off the belly and looks very similar to a Mobius.  I will find out when this thing finally arrives.
Link Posted: 2/7/2014 11:13:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Having seen it and the phantom fly, I don't think you can go wrong with either.  They're pretty damn similar machines.

The Blade uses standard 3s lipo batteries.  Which is good for you since they'll also work very well in a 450-sized collective pitch helicopter.  

If you're in NWTN let me know and when it warms up, maybe you can head over to the field and meet my buddy and I.  As best I know, you and he are the only two people in the region who own a quad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2HmgN0FezA&src_vid=IS0_JL7RxAI&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_2649267067

I'm located in Jackson so not far from there.  There is or was a very large group of RC pilots that have a field out off Mifflin Rd.  I am talking high $$$$$$$ machines.  Other than playing with my sons RC 4 wheel drive truck when he was little I have never played with any other RC vehicles.  I did learn how to fly and land a Cessna 182 my father owned with exception of not being able to work the pedals when I was 5-6 years old  That was nearly 50 years ago
Link Posted: 2/7/2014 4:55:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Men (boys ) and their toys.  Wind died down a little today so I have gotten to try and fly this little indoor toy outside where I have a little more room.  The slightest hint of a breeze gives this thing a mind of it's on and in order to attempt to fly it it has to be in expert mode to give it more pitch for fighting it.  Amazon is showing my V262 as out for delivery so hopefully tomorrow I can give it a try
Link Posted: 2/7/2014 6:31:07 PM EDT
[#31]
WLToys V262 with camera arrived today!!!!

USB with 2gig micro SD card

Spare props

Underslung low def camera

Link Posted: 2/7/2014 7:31:12 PM EDT
[#32]
I like this thing already.  Much more stable and easy to control
Link Posted: 2/7/2014 7:41:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTycY_KMlz0&list=UUwQYEn9IDPJOagBqt6A70Vw&feature=c4-overview
View Quote

I kept waiting for a cat to jump out of that litter box and attack!  

I hate these threads b/c I want a quad badly now.  Love my cheap little S107 helicopter.  The Estes Nano X I bought lasted less than a day.  Think I should just bite the bullet and step up in quality/build.
Link Posted: 2/7/2014 7:46:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I hate these threads b/c I want a quad badly now.  Love my cheap little S107 helicopter.  The Estes Nano X I bought lasted less than a day.  Think I should just bight the bullet and step up in quality/build.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTycY_KMlz0&list=UUwQYEn9IDPJOagBqt6A70Vw&feature=c4-overview

I hate these threads b/c I want a quad badly now.  Love my cheap little S107 helicopter.  The Estes Nano X I bought lasted less than a day.  Think I should just bight the bullet and step up in quality/build.

I've only spent about $1k this week buying 3 different quads to learn on and move up.  My Blade QX 350 arrives next Weds.
Link Posted: 2/7/2014 7:56:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
If I was to build a fun one, it would be this:

http://youtu.be/8VxZXcoNbKs

he is using a 433lrs and 1.290GHz video

http://www.drunkenlords.com/blackout/mini_h_quad/IMG_3484_resize.JPG
View Quote

Damn I sold my 450 Pro about a year ago. looks like I'll be spending some money.
Link Posted: 2/7/2014 7:56:11 PM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 2/7/2014 8:05:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/7/2014 8:13:28 PM EDT
[#38]
I've had a Blade 350QX and GoPro Hero3+ Black for 2 months now and am still learning to fly better before I attach the camera to my quadcopter
Link Posted: 2/7/2014 8:20:00 PM EDT
[#39]
My plan is to do a lot of flying over water.  Today I stumbled across this!!!   http://www.aquacopters.com/

Link Posted: 2/7/2014 8:23:03 PM EDT
[#40]
The V262's are a lot of fun to fly, but unfortunately the brushed motors don't last long.
I loved flying mine, great while it lasted.

The quadcopters are a gateway drug, I've moved on to collective pitch helis (Trex 450's).
Link Posted: 2/7/2014 8:32:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The V262's are a lot of fun to fly, but unfortunately the brushed motors don't last long.

The quadcopters are a gateway drug, I've moved on to collective pitch helis (Trex 450's).
View Quote

At least the motors are very cheap and fairly easy to replace.  Another reason I decided to go with the Blade 3QX over the Phantom.  It will be a few weeks before I get up enough confidence to try flying the Blade.  I don't really care if I destroy the V262 in the process of learning.  That's the only reason I bought it.
Link Posted: 2/7/2014 8:34:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

At least the motors are very cheap and fairly easy to replace.  Another reason I decided to go with the Blade 3QX over the Phantom.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At least the motors are very cheap and fairly easy to replace.  Another reason I decided to go with the Blade 3QX over the Phantom.

That was one of my questions.  Other than the price difference, how does the Blade compared to the DJI Phantom 2?
Link Posted: 2/7/2014 8:52:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That was one of my questions.  Other than the price difference, how does the Blade compared to the DJI Phantom 2?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just from my 3 days of research so far the Phantom2 is much more advanced but is much more difficult to repair.  It does have 20-25 minute flight time now but at $200 a pop batteries.  The Blade components almost all use simple spade connectors as in no soldering to do a quick motor swap etc.  Phantom is not that way.  From what I have been able to gather they both have awesome GPS flight controls with both having a similar features.  Phantom uses Nana which enables other features like gimbal control but that can now be added to the Blade aftermarket.  I am pretty clueless about this stuff and just trying to soak in as much as I can quickly.
Link Posted: 2/7/2014 10:37:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Only second try flying the V262 I was able to hover around my office room for 9 minutes without once crashing this thing trying to see how long the battery would last.  I did good to keep the little Airhog going for more than a minute.
Link Posted: 2/8/2014 8:24:44 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I'm located in Jackson so not far from there.  There is or was a very large group of RC pilots that have a field out off Mifflin Rd.  I am talking high $$$$$$$ machines.  Other than playing with my sons RC 4 wheel drive truck when he was little I have never played with any other RC vehicles.  I did learn how to fly and land a Cessna 182 my father owned with exception of not being able to work the pedals when I was 5-6 years old  That was nearly 50 years ago
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most of the Jackson guys are into planes.  From talking with the hobby shop owner, helicopters frustrate them and are too difficult to control.

I'm in Weakley Co. as is our field.  We pull out the canopy tent, bring out the coolers, fire up the generator, drink beers and fly.  

The 350 you picked up will buck the wind pretty damn well.  If you fly in "noob" mode, it essentially levels itself off and remains fixed on a position until you (not the wind) give it inputs to move.  Switch into advanced flight mode and it's quick as hell.  

It's remarkable technology that I see being incorporated on helicopters soon (once they figure out the gyros).  Thus far, that tech has been either reasonable in cost with poor results OR quite good at a great expense ($1,000 for Skookum720 w/ GPS feature).
Link Posted: 2/8/2014 8:34:34 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/toC6ocYQ1BQ

ETA:  On a side note, who knows of the best FPV camera set-up?  I don't think I'll be going with a GoPro.  If I go with those type of cameras, I'll go with a Sony Action Cam.  But I'm also looking for a smaller camera.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice! Is that a Tarot 690?  My dad and I are thinking of building a ~1000mm octocopter for video work as well as an aerial platform for shooting my full frame DSLR.

http://youtu.be/toC6ocYQ1BQ

You need a Mobius...
Link Posted: 2/8/2014 8:50:21 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

The ARDrone is not nearly what it is cracked up to be.  The ARDrone is the $30 Ebay knockoff red dot of quad copters, you may get some use out of it, but there are MUCH better choices..  The biggest problem I have is it is very light, but ridiculously underpowered, so 1 light breeze and you are out of range and then your $400 quad will decide to land in the nearest tree or bush and destroy itself.  If you are going to fly in a gymnasium or similar area, it is ok, but not outside except on an absolutely calm day.

I would give the DJI the nod for raw durability, and the QX the nod for ease of repair/upgrade.  Either would be a good choice, if you are a tinker, buy the QX, if you don't like spinning wrenches, the DJI.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tag...

I've been snooping on the ARDrone.  Apparently, you can get an add on now to make it follow GPS points autonomously.

The ARDrone is not nearly what it is cracked up to be.  The ARDrone is the $30 Ebay knockoff red dot of quad copters, you may get some use out of it, but there are MUCH better choices..  The biggest problem I have is it is very light, but ridiculously underpowered, so 1 light breeze and you are out of range and then your $400 quad will decide to land in the nearest tree or bush and destroy itself.  If you are going to fly in a gymnasium or similar area, it is ok, but not outside except on an absolutely calm day.

I would give the DJI the nod for raw durability, and the QX the nod for ease of repair/upgrade.  Either would be a good choice, if you are a tinker, buy the QX, if you don't like spinning wrenches, the DJI.

I'm going to go with barry on this, plus the battery life isn't all that great. I have one and got an extra battery just because. after about 10-15 minutes the battery has to be changed out. Don't get me wrong I love playing with it, but yeah if you are going outside with it make sure there is no wind.
Link Posted: 2/8/2014 11:02:21 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I don't know what is more Bad Ass here.  The quad or the guy flying it.  Stolen from the other thread above.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJyvLH3xo6E
View Quote

That looks like the kind of flying you'd see in a movie with terminator drones
Link Posted: 2/8/2014 11:04:37 AM EDT
[#49]
I have the v262 and I'm going to try and mount a GoPro on it today.
Link Posted: 2/8/2014 11:19:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I have the v262 and I'm going to try and mount a GoPro on it today.
View Quote

I crammed my Hero 3 silver up under the bottom of the canopy and it fits great.  I just need to come up with a simple way of securing it and I will give it a try after a little practice.  I have one that the usb port is broken so I don't mind using it as a guinea pig.  First real test flight along with the little low def camera that came with it in just a little while!  I chunked the owners manual, it is a bad joke.  Finally at least learned how to operate the camera by just playing with the remote buttons.  It will shoot video with the function button on top left and shoot a short time lapse photo with the function button on the bottom right front button.
Page / 27
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top