BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/1/2014 12:26:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yep.  And, yes, the guy is annoying as shit.

And they have a new guy that is an "expert" in militaria that I foresee getting his own show.  He was a PJ and Ranger.  Apparently that makes you an expert in WWII code machines.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He is going to have his own spin-off show in less than a year. Guarantee it.

And they have a new guy that is an "expert" in militaria that I foresee getting his own show.  He was a PJ and Ranger.  Apparently that makes you an expert in WWII code machines.

He's already had a couple shows.
Link Posted: 2/1/2014 12:30:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

If everything were authentic, it would be pretty boring. Nobody would watch some guy come in and pawn his guitar amp until next pay day. I watch it on occasion just to see some of the cool, historical things that come through there and hear about some of the interesting history behind them.

Nice pic OP. Those are some yummy hotties.

No, the WHOLE show is fake, not just some some. You go there, its not even a pawn shop.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The whole Pawn Stars show is fake, just so you know.

If you go to the physical shop, they only have a gift shop, for show merch.

The rest of the place is just a set for the show. All items are fake, they are only lent for the show not actually sold.

If everything were authentic, it would be pretty boring. Nobody would watch some guy come in and pawn his guitar amp until next pay day. I watch it on occasion just to see some of the cool, historical things that come through there and hear about some of the interesting history behind them.

Nice pic OP. Those are some yummy hotties.

No, the WHOLE show is fake, not just some some. You go there, its not even a pawn shop.

Link Posted: 2/1/2014 12:31:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He is going to have his own spin-off show in less than a year. Guarantee it.

Craig Gottleib. He has a reputation in the militaria world for selling fakes as authentic merchandise. Rides a Segway around the shows.

Total douchebag.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top