Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Article author is Lee Ho Fuk.  I believe this 100%
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 2:02:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 2:02:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I figure they would just give him a bullhorn and let him sing until the bad guys started killing themselves.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That would actually be kinda cool if he went through boot, deployed overseas and shot a few assholes in the face with an M249, then got his DD214 and made some non-bitch music

I figure they would just give him a bullhorn and let him sing until the bad guys started killing themselves.

First laugh of the thread.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 2:06:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

The article is on Duffelblog, which should be another clue as to its veracity...

Link Posted: 1/24/2014 2:06:23 PM EDT
[#8]
He looks almost like…..

Link Posted: 1/24/2014 2:08:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 2:17:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Untrue. You must renounce other citizenships to become a US Citizen but you may have other citizenships otherwise. Certain jobs and clearances are not allowed those with foreign ties in many cases, though Canadian dual citizens in particular may get away with it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
US does not recognize duel citizenship you either are or are not.

Untrue. You must renounce other citizenships to become a US Citizen but you may have other citizenships otherwise. Certain jobs and clearances are not allowed those with foreign ties in many cases, though Canadian dual citizens in particular may get away with it.

You don't have to renounce other citizenships to become a US citizen. My wife has dual citizenship, two passports.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 2:25:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You don't have to renounce other citizenships to become a US citizen. My wife has dual citizenship, two passports.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Every naturalized citizen I know was required to renounce other masters. Some countries allow them to retain their passport regardless. What is her other citizenship?
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 2:35:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Here's the dirtbag that provides fatherly guidance to the little faggot:
View Quote

Mickey Rourke?

In any case, Bieber is apparently enormously successful in his "field" - I doubt he'll suffer many consequences for his actions.

Whatever.  

What really shocks me is that the rough and tough guys that populate ARFCOM are so concerned with the likes of Bieber and Miley.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 2:43:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Both of my daughters have three. US, UK and NZ.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 2:45:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
When is South Park gonna take on this twerp?
View Quote

Already did, Cartman had some underworld demon rip him in half, then told the press "No need to thank me."
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 2:47:28 PM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 1/24/2014 2:50:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People from England can have both.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 2:51:15 PM EDT
[#17]
With all the goofy shit he wears and the dumb mistakes he makes he would be a perfect boot.

Link Posted: 1/24/2014 2:51:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
We can Shanghi Canadian citizens?

Wouldn't that anger them to the point of military action?
View Quote

what the fuck are they gonna do?  Take Hockey Night In Canada off DirecTV?
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 6:18:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We can Shanghi Canadian citizens?

Wouldn't that anger them to the point of military action?

They could send down every Canadian just like him.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 7:29:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
That whiny bitch wouldn't make it through receiving.
View Quote

Agreed.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 7:34:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Coming to a celeberty rehab near you. 100lbs heavier and broke in 8 years. Play stupid games...
View Quote

He made 58 million dollars just last year.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 8:04:29 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Agreed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That whiny bitch wouldn't make it through receiving.

Agreed.

I bet he'd make it through RSP though...

Link Posted: 1/24/2014 8:23:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Coming to a celeberty rehab near you. 100lbs heavier and broke in 8 years. Play stupid games...

That does not mean a damn thing.    He threw away how many thousand dollars the other night in a strip club?
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 8:37:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
When is South Park gonna take on this twerp?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/24/2014 8:39:31 PM EDT
[#25]

It amazes me what a hard on ARFCOM GD has for that disgusting skank.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 8:45:50 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Yes they do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes they do.
This. I have dual citizenship through my mother (I have British and American citizenship)

Link Posted: 1/24/2014 8:47:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Can't see Bieber in the Marines.   He is not man enough (plus being a Canuck might be problematic).

His tattoos may be a no-go as well...or should be.

View Quote

Fun fact: you don't need to be a U.S. citizen to be a Marine.  You can be a foreign national.  In boot camp, we had a Canadian who was a member of some Indian tribe.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 8:52:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I don't think so.   I think he was going to file for US Citizenship.   How would he get duel citizenship?   Is his father from the US?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Brietbart is saying we can deport him.

IIRC, Canada will not let you into the country with a DUI.
We should treat their citizens the same.

I thought he still had dual citizenship? If so, that would be just sending him home.

I don't think so.   I think he was going to file for US Citizenship.   How would he get duel citizenship?   Is his father from the US?

I'm American-born and I have US and Spanish passports. I applied for Spanish citizenship through a program they offered a couple years ago.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 8:53:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yes they do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes they do.

No, the United States does not.  And if you are a Naturalized citizen who took the oath, you lied if you retain your foreign citizenship.

Now, does that mean the US is going throw you in jail for keeping your Canadian passport and pretending to be a Canadian while travelling in Europe?  No.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 8:56:58 PM EDT
[#30]
I was under the impression that the USMC was "looking for a few good men",  I don't think Bieber qualifies on one of more of those prerequisites.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 8:58:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Brietbart is saying we can deport him.
View Quote

commit crimes in the US while on a work visa... crimes like drug offenses(potentially), felony racing, and a DUI. Yep, totally deportable.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 8:59:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Don't ask don't tell wins again...
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 9:07:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I'm American-born and I have US and Spanish passports. I applied for Spanish citizenship through a program they offered a couple years ago.
View Quote

I wonder if that counts as renouncing your U.S. citizenship (one of the questions on Form 4473).  Hmm.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 9:11:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
That would make a good reality show..it would fit in with the others as they would go over all his drama and crying in boot camp.
View Quote

He would not be allowed in with his wealth. Instant disqual.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 9:18:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That would make a good reality show..it would fit in with the others as they would go over all his drama and crying in boot camp.

Gotta be poor?
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 10:06:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

No, the United States does not.  And if you are a Naturalized citizen who took the oath, you lied if you retain your foreign citizenship.

Now, does that mean the US is going throw you in jail for keeping your Canadian passport and pretending to be a Canadian while travelling in Europe?  No.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes they do.

Yes, the United States does recognize dual citizenship.  

I have a number of friends born here in the US dual citizenship here and with other countries.  I've even helped them with paperwork to obtain that dual citizenship.

Dual Citizenship: The U.S. government allows dual citizenship. United States law recognizes U.S. Dual Citizenship, but the U.S. government does not encourage it is as a matter of policy due to the problems that may arise from it. It is important to understand that a foreign citizen does NOT lose his or her citizenship when becoming a U.S. citizen. An individual that becomes a U.S. citizen through naturalization may keep his or her original citizenship. However, as some countries do not recognize dual citizenship, it is important to consider it carefully before applying for U.S. citizenship

What is Dual Citizenship:
Dual citizenship means that an individual is a citizen of two countries at the same time. It is also possible to be a citizen of three or more countries. However, every country has its own laws regarding dual citizenship. Some countries allow it and others do not, while some countries have no particular laws regarding dual citizenship. Dual citizenship is not something that can be applied for. It is a process that happens when a person becomes a citizen of another country, in addition to his or her country of birth. Dual citizenship occurs automatically for some individuals. For example: a child is born in the United States to foreign parents. In this example this child has U.S. Dual Citizenship since the child is automatically a citizen of the United States and a citizen of its parent's home country. The same applies to children of U.S. citizens born abroad where the child is both a U.S. citizen and a citizen of the country of birth.

http://www.usimmigrationsupport.org/dual-citizenship.html
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 10:11:19 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Yes they do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes they do.

Are you sure?  My niece and nephews have dual citizenship.  They were born in the US but their mother is Japanese.  In order to keep their dual citizenship they spend each summer in Japan.  As far as I know, the US simply refers to them as Americans.  

Link Posted: 1/24/2014 10:18:23 PM EDT
[#38]
That would be a bad place to be Beiber.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 10:23:40 PM EDT
[#39]
I've never wanted to punch a little girl as much as I'd like to punch this little bitch.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 10:24:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Gotta be poor?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gotta be poor?

no. but 100 million will prevent enlistment.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 10:25:43 PM EDT
[#41]

Now that's some funny shit right there!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top