BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 3:26:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wow. I expected it to take longer for everyone to blame her.

I am baffled how the same forum that makes fun of people saying "my baby never did anything" can also completely ignore the guilt of the guy doing the actual killing.

View Quote

No one is saying that guy is legally innocent.  He's legally guilty and should be tried and punished for his crime.  What you're seeing posted here is indignation because the wife is morally guilty but she will not face any legal punishment.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 3:29:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Stupid people who make stupid decisions have a way of continuing to behave stupidly.

It might take a while, but this woman will wind up broke, getting beat by her next control-freak boyfriend/husband and probably wind up with a few drug convictions and DUI's (if not already).   Any money she inherits from this will be quickly squandered - and as with all of these types, the ones who truly suffer will be the children (who get to learn how to become autonomous, mature adults from watching these screwballs rant and rave about all the drama they seek out for the next 18 years).

The only victims here are the children, who had to be exposed to some seriously messed-up bullshit early on in their lives - and will continue to experience it now that their parents' names will be searchable for eternity.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 3:34:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
And in 6 months she'll have a new "love of her life"
View Quote

this.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 3:37:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I am baffled how the same forum that makes fun of people saying "my baby never did anything" can also completely ignore the guilt of the guy doing the actual killing.
View Quote

Are you?  Killing a guy because you catch him screwing your wife can fall under the "temporary insanity" heading.  Our laws have acknowledged it--it used to be called a crime of passion.  Murdering a random stranger during a robbery is not remotely similar.

I don't know about this guy in particular--maybe he had planned it for some time and should be charged accordingly, but there's a huge difference between "my baby never did anything" and "he was justified, or at least not guilty of something more heinous, in what he did."  If nothing else, the former denies that "my baby" did anything, while the latter acknowledges that the person killed someone.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 3:39:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It's a whole different thing to be banging a married woman when you know the deal.
View Quote

That's right--and getting shot by your lover's husband is a pretty well-understood risk of doing that kind of things.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 3:41:31 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote

Agreed.  What is this 'Blame the Victim' bullshit?

Link Posted: 1/4/2014 3:42:34 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
As far as Adam Garibay the husband believed they were happily married.  Dead guy knew she was married, in fact dead guy was the husband of one of the wifes friends.

As said above by another poster, I don't condone what he did, but I understand why he did it.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's a shame what a bad woman can get a good man to do.

I'm not following.

They were still together or separated?  Dead guy knew she was married, right?

It's one thing to sleep with a girl only to find out later that she has a man in her life, and plenty of us have been in that situation.  In that case, she's the bad guy.  It's a whole different thing to be banging a married woman when you know the deal.

As far as Adam Garibay the husband believed they were happily married.  Dead guy knew she was married, in fact dead guy was the husband of one of the wifes friends.

As said above by another poster, I don't condone what he did, but I understand why he did it.

You can't understand murder without condoning it to some extent, even if it's just a fantasy for you.

Link Posted: 1/4/2014 3:44:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Stupid move by the husband. I guess being married to a whore bitch can do that to some people. He should have just walked.

Weird, she married this guy while "I spent my whole life looking for the one"? Sounds like "the one" made less money than her husband and she didn't want to give up that financial security so she decided to use both of them.

Link Posted: 1/4/2014 3:46:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You can't understand murder without condoning it to some extent, even if it's just a fantasy for you.
View Quote

Does the same apply to anything else, or just murder?  For example, can I understand Obamacare without condoning it?  Can I understand a poor man stealing to feed his children without condoning it?  Etc.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 3:50:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Hard to give a fuck.  Trash, all of em.  Poor kids.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 3:51:50 AM EDT
[#11]
The only hope now, is that she finds someone to spend an adequate amount of money on her.

Link Posted: 1/4/2014 3:51:55 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I think they're blaming the whore wife not the kids.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 3:52:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Any money she inherits from this will be quickly squandered - and as with all of these types,
View Quote

Curious, from what source do you expect she will "inherit" money?
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 3:52:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I remember how bad I wanted to simply beat the ever living shit out of the guy that was screwing my ex, but realized she was the one that broke my trust, not him. He just knowingly screwed my wife.
View Quote

The bonus round is when he is your best friend,talkin about rage.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 3:54:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Whore.  Feel sorry for the kids.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 3:54:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Some people cant live wo drama.  This woman was
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 3:55:00 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

The only ones I feel any sympathy for are the kids.

Everybody else made their choices, now they can live (or not) with them.
View Quote

I'm going to agree with this one.

They all got what they deserved, except the kids.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 3:55:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Yeah, if (and they have) a girl cheated on me...I'd just dump her (I did).  Not worth it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 3:55:59 AM EDT
[#19]
How about showing a little shame, you white trash whore.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 3:56:01 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I remember how bad I wanted to simply beat the ever living shit out of the guy that was screwing my ex, but realized she was the one that broke my trust, not him. He just knowingly screwed my wife.

Yeah, that would be tough - a best friend or brother.

Some stranger owes me nothing, it would just be good riddance to the cheater and move on.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 3:58:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Back in the late 70s a childhood friend took out "Jody" with a Winchester 94 .30-30 as Jody was exiting the husband's home early one morning. The husband left work early after he found out about it from a neighbor and just waited for him to step out. Boom, quartering heart shot.

After he laid Jody low he simply laid his deer rifle on the hood of his truck and went inside, called the cops, then went out and sat in a lawn chair and waited for them. Dad said the wife was found cowering in a closet.

The funny part (when you compare it to today's response) was that they called Dad at home to go get him because he only lived a few blocks away and he knew him. Dad said when he drove up there he was sitting in the lawn chair.  

He told Dad he did not care so much about his wife fucking the guy but it was the thought of "Jody" fucking her in his own house/bed that drove him to take him out. Dad told him not to say that in court.

He still got 20 years but he made parole the first go-round after seven years though.

Link Posted: 1/4/2014 4:00:00 AM EDT
[#22]
The shooter carried out what I have thought of doing to the guy who was screwing my wife. Will not though, for one thing I like my life, no need to screw it up more. Also, he never made any vow that he would not commit adultery my Wife on the other hand did. I cannot however feel sorry for the dead guy either.
Tuco
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 4:00:31 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View Quote

A good man knows the difference between right and wrong.

Link Posted: 1/4/2014 4:02:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Can we get a screenshot of some of the comments. I would love to say what people are saying to her.

I have no comment on the cheating whore.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 4:02:59 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You mean like screwing another man's wife?

Property theft should be punishable by death...
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 4:04:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

No one is saying that guy is legally innocent.  He's legally guilty and should be tried and punished for his crime.  What you're seeing posted here is indignation because the wife is morally guilty but she will not face any legal punishment.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much. She ruined her marriage and another couples marriage. The dead guy should have known better because if you start fucking another mans wife the odds of you getting shot sky rocket.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 4:07:00 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
How about showing a little shame, you white trash whore.
View Quote

I love how she talks about true love and all this other BS. No cunt that's not love that's lust.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 4:08:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Alex, I'll take vows for a thousand.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 4:11:53 AM EDT
[#29]
What a slut whore
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 4:11:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A woman is not "property".....
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 4:12:36 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

no woman is worth going to prison over. not a single one.

he should have divorced the cheating cunt, and been the best father he could be for his children.

life is too short to lower yourself to the depths others go to.
View Quote
This.

Link Posted: 1/4/2014 4:13:03 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe not in THIS country...
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 4:15:00 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea, I've been deployed to countries where women are property, and I've seen how they're treated........

Still, as unrecognizable as it may be for some, this is still the United States of America.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 4:16:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Lots of stupid going on in that story....the cop especially.

The cop had a choice. Which of the below options was the best choice to make?

A. Commit murder and spend the rest of your life in prison and ruin the lives of your children
B. File for divorce and get on with your life. Learn from your mistakes and poor choices in women, and meet someone new and better in a few months.

I'll take B thank you.

Given the path the cop took, he was a shit bag criminal anyway and it is a good thing he'll be in prison for the rest of his life. The truth in what people are really made of is revealed when they are faced with adversity.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 4:16:42 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Yea, I've been deployed to countries where women are property, and I've seen how they're treated........

Still, as unrecognizable as it may be for some, this is still the United States of America.

View Quote

See your signature
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 4:19:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

See your signature
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

See your signature

Check rog. Gotcha.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 4:21:58 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
She should have gotten the advice my grandfather gave me when I was a wee lad, "Don't ever start a fire you cannot put out."
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 4:24:08 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

she'll meet him on the book/talk show tour.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 4:24:56 AM EDT
[#39]
Fuck the cheating slut.

NEVER hang your meat in another man's smokehouse.

SSS.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 4:26:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Fuck that bitch
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/4/2014 4:34:55 AM EDT
[#41]
What an episode of the trailer-park chronicles  Holy hell.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 4:36:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Bow down before the one you serve,
You're going to get what you deserve.

Trent Rezner, NIN

Also, she really needs a proof reader, my sympathy runs pretty shallow with that trailer park English.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 4:42:33 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

I blame the husband for the murder but she is no innocent victim. Quite honestly, the only innocents were the children in this. She is the one that put this whole incident into motion by her actions of going outside the marriage and sleeping with some other guy. She has as much blame in her "soul mates" murder as the person pulling the trigger just as a wheel man has as much complicity as the guy actually inside robbing the bank.

I have no sympathy for cheaters, nor for those who cheat with them as long as they know the person is married. Male, female, don't care. Don't want to be married anymore, divorce, then go jump in the sack with every tom, dick,harry or jane you want to.

As far as "soul mates," retch............I heard that same phrase myself from the first ex, 7 years later that relationship and marriage ended poorly [she found another "soul mate" ] and I'd bet the last 5 years of that marriage was more punishment for him the taking a chain saw to his leg and beating himself over the head with it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 4:47:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Meh.

Adultery is a high risk activity.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 4:51:31 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

this.

And he'll post about it on here ...
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 4:54:26 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had just helped him swap the alternator in his car. He was a friend but not best friend.

I was the last to find out in our group of friends. What a slut. Not worth even a day in jail, though.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 4:55:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
In the immortal words of Sam Kinison, "I don't condone it, but I understand it."
View Quote

love makes you do some messed up things..
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 4:56:10 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

this.

I was going to post earlier that I wonder how many Arfcommers have already tried contacting her.

Link Posted: 1/4/2014 4:59:01 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

I don't get why it always gets taken out on the "other guy"...
View Quote

Try and put a little bit of thought into it.

Link Posted: 1/4/2014 5:00:37 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
I was going to post earlier that I wonder how many Arfcommers have already tried contacting her.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

this.

They have, they just don't know it yet.

I predict in a few weeks there will be another POF thread with hilarity inside

Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top