Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 9:13:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This bitch was definitely not worth going to prison for. I cannot understand what it would be like to be cheated on like that, but wow, I would have been happy to cut this woman loose.

http://www.kiiitv.com/story/24359209/border-patrol-agents-wife-speaks-about-fatal-love-affair
View Quote

holy shit! bitch be cray
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 9:18:01 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

When you fuck another man's wife, you do so at the peril of your life.

No sympathy for him here.
View Quote

my thoughts exactly..  I'm not saying the dude deserved to die, at all...  or even if a female is worth getting yourself killed over just to get your dick wet..

BUT

you made the choice to fuck a married chic, and the second your wee wee went in,  you put your life in the hands of another person that operates strictly off emotion and free will..  you made a larger gamble than your life was worth IN THAT INSTANCE

there are consequences for every single thing you do in life.. no matter the severity, and once that action is made, the severity of the consequence is often left to somebody other than yourself..  

you fucked up...  and in this circumstance, it ended up with a bullet in your fucking spine..  way to go retard...  was that nay nay worth it?  bc i highly doubt it.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 9:18:16 PM EDT
[#3]

The monkey never lets go of the branch till she has a good grasp of the new one..

NO good person involved in the story, just ruined lives. And I bet the bitch burnt the clutch up in the mustang too.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 9:18:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Incredibly, she comes off even worse in this article than she does on her FB page.  
A sacrifice for who?
Apparently her soul mate has served his purpose by setting her free.  How nice for her.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This bitch was definitely not worth going to prison for. I cannot understand what it would be like to be cheated on like that, but wow, I would have been happy to cut this woman

http://www.kiiitv.com/story/24359209/border-patrol-agents-wife-speaks-about-fatal-love-affair

Incredibly, she comes off even worse in this article than she does on her FB page.  

Denise said breaking up her friend's marriage was a sacrifice.

"It's not like we wanted to hurt her or anybody," Denise said. "We had to be together, like at all costs, we had to be together."

A sacrifice for who?

Denise said Keith was an angel that rescued her from her unhappy marriage. She said she lived in constant fear of her husband.

"Even though him dying was horrible, I'm very happy," Denise said. "I'm very thankful, because now I'm free."

Apparently her soul mate has served his purpose by setting her free.  How nice for her.  

She is a worthless whore. She pursued a relationship outside of her marriage with a friends husband. She wasn't happy in her own marriage and like so many women who are unhappy was likely envious of her friends marriage. She wanted to feel what her friend had.

So she not only ruined her own marriage and family but that of someone she called a friend.

Her children are now fatherless their now father a murder who is going to prison and another women has lost her husband.

WAY TO GO WHORE!!!

Link Posted: 1/3/2014 9:19:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Anybody else thinking that this is just an elaborate way to 'get divorced and gain sole custody of the marital assets and children?'

Chris
View Quote

"Even though him dying was horrible, I'm very happy," Denise said. "I'm very thankful, because now I'm free.".  
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 9:20:53 PM EDT
[#6]
I hope she rots in hell , The words slut and whore are suitable for her
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 9:22:24 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Guilty
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I can't do her, even if I was drunk like crazy.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/sledw.jpg
Guilty

Water-head-ugly guilty.

Link Posted: 1/3/2014 9:24:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yep
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Play stupid games . . . . No fucking sympathy of any of them. Sh'll be skanking away again soon enough.

Bitches like that live for the drama.

Yep

Agreed. This is her 15 minutes of fame. Such ashame 2 naive fools were willing to give up their lives for this slice of fart pie.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 9:25:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

holy shit! bitch be cray
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This bitch was definitely not worth going to prison for. I cannot understand what it would be like to be cheated on like that, but wow, I would have been happy to cut this woman loose.

holy shit! bitch be cray

in that article its says he threatened to shoot Her kids....

maybe the kids were not his??
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 9:27:22 PM EDT
[#10]
If you're married and cheating or fucking a person who is married you just might get killed over it.

Take note and consider your behavior.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 9:29:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Ruined lives by their own choice.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 9:31:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I am going to agree with you OP, married with kids yet searching for her one true love....

View Quote

Yep.  I got wrapped up with a woman like that once... NEVER AGAIN.

There's no piece of ass on Earth worth loosing your mind over.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 9:33:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck that bitch

Link Posted: 1/3/2014 9:33:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Stop saying fuck her.  She gets fucked enough as is imo.

She knew she was putting lives in jeopardy when she cheated, all men have a breaking point when their wives cheat.  She broke it clean off.  Do not fuck her!
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 9:33:51 PM EDT
[#15]
If you're married and cheating or fucking a person who is married you just might get killed over it.

Take note and consider your behavior.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 9:35:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

This guy nailed it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I always call people that say they'd commit murder over their cheating wife fucking psychotic idiots that shouldn't own firearms, but holy shit that woman is definitely NOT worth murdering somebody over. Nevermind the fucked up shit she posted about the guy she was cheating with being her soulmate all while she was fucking around on the side.

Just an FYI, it's usually over the kids.      Sure, there is some jealousy, and some ego involved, but a man can get past that.

When a man contemplates his future life without his children, and all the while, paying child support to some disgusting whore to live her fantasy... It can break him.     It can make life not worth living.  Simple as that.  

When you get married and have children, you aren't allowed to go looking for your "one true love" anymore.  

The border patrol agent let her live out of compassion for his children.   That's it.

This guy nailed it.

LOL

The guy "nailed it" if we were discussing this in the exercise yard at Sing Sing.

If this psycho had managed to keep his shit together, he would have just been one of millions of men with a failed marriage.

There's 10,000 guys right here on arfcom with a bad marriage and another 10,000 paying child support to some skank.

It happens every frikkin day.

Maybe the killer will take a hint from this thread and tell the jury that his wife "made him" do murder because she was a slut.

He'll get laughed out of the courtroom and right into an electric chair.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 9:35:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am going to agree with you OP, married with kids yet searching for her one true love....

Same here. The girl wasn't married and but our love affair ended when she became pregnant.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 9:36:09 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

There's no good guy here. Sucks most for the kids.
View Quote

+1

Link Posted: 1/3/2014 9:38:24 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Wow. I expected it to take longer for everyone to blame her.

I am baffled how the same forum that makes fun of people saying "my baby never did anything" can also completely ignore the guilt of the guy doing the actual killing.

View Quote
So the wife who set the fucking in motion is innocent huh?

You wanna fuck someone else ?

Get a divorce.

That bitch also broke up the other womans happiness too

Link Posted: 1/3/2014 9:39:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Never rub another man's rhubarb
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 9:41:11 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

There sounds like plenty of blame to go around.

A few points.

1.  Don't let a woman ruin your life

2.  Don't fuck another mans wife

3.  If you're unhappy in your marriage, either fix it or end it. Fucking around on your spouse is no solution.
View Quote

+1 to this, too.

Link Posted: 1/3/2014 9:44:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I have trouble assigning guilt to a guy who killed the man who was fucking his wife. Well, aside from the situation he put his kids in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am baffled how the same forum that makes fun of people saying "my baby never did anything" can also completely ignore the guilt of the guy doing the actual killing.

I have trouble assigning guilt to a guy who killed the man who was fucking his wife. Well, aside from the situation he put his kids in.

For most of us instead of being a shooter it would have ended up with sleeping on a couch in some shitty apartment paying 1/3 of our wages to the cheating bitch for child support and another 10% for alimony while she drives the newest car and gets all the shit in the house. Visits with our kids would have to be structured and infrequent while "Kieth" watches the bigscreen you just bought.

Murder? I totally get it.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 9:44:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck that bitch

The children are the only victims here. Screw her and her soulmate
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 9:45:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Get a divorce.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get a divorce.

Speaking from experience. They're both in the wrong but I could almost garuntee that there's a spin of lies in which the dead guy got stuck into. She probably told him that divorce papers are allready submitted, or they're no longer together, she loves him and not the dad, and a slew of bullshit that most will fall for.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 9:46:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Get a divorce.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get a divorce.

No it's a matter of degree.

the woman did something very wrong

now you guys are acting like a horrible marriage is a rarity

and that bumping people off is the final ultimate stage of normal human divorce-induced misery

it's a goofy, simplistic view of life.

none of you guys would have done what the killer did, it's insane

so why are you trying so hard to humanize the guy and project your personality onto him?
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 9:57:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 10:04:14 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

I read the OP and not much more, but what is it with these guys who kill their kids. I know this guy didn't but threatened to.
This is an everyone loses thing.

A kind of local story. From my hometown a dipshit killed his ex at a football game during the child visitation exchange. Shot his child's mother in front of his kid. How do you do stupid shit like that?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I read the OP and not much more, but what is it with these guys who kill their kids. I know this guy didn't but threatened to.

He told me if I didn't give him what he wanted he would kill our kids and put me in the trunk.

A kind of local story. From my hometown a dipshit killed his ex at a football game during the child visitation exchange. Shot his child's mother in front of his kid. How do you do stupid shit like that?

I don't believe he said that. I think she made it up to make his look even worse than he already does.

Link Posted: 1/3/2014 10:08:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Yes, the bitch is crazy, and is/was a cheating whore...  But...  Let me get this straight...  You guys are defending some POS who:

1.  Beat the shit out of a woman and duct taped/handcuffed her for her 5 year old to find.
2.  Threatened to kill his kids
3.  Murdered someone.
4.  Led authorities on a high speed chase before crashing his car.

Sure, there is all kinds of thing wrong with this story, but you all defending this nut job are fucking off your fucking rockers...

Kicking  the bitch out of the house and divorcing her would have been a much better course of action...
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 10:10:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Bitch be nuts, yo.
View Quote

Straight Up Fo' Shizzle!!!
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 10:11:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Seems like those two deserve each other.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 10:12:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Yes, the bitch is crazy, and is/was a cheating whore...  But...  Let me get this straight...  You guys are defending some POS who:

1.  Beat the shit out of a woman and duct taped/handcuffed her for her 5 year old to find.
2.  Threatened to kill his kids
3.  Murdered someone.
4.  Led authorities on a high speed chase before crashing his car.

Sure, there is all kinds of thing wrong with this story, but you all defending this nut job are fucking off your fucking rockers...

Kicking  the bitch out of the house and divorcing her would have been a much better course of action...
View Quote

Tell us how you really feel?

Did you see her pics? She hardly had a bruise so I wouldn't exactly say "beat the shit out of her", regardless, I don't think anyone is defending him, more along the lines of "I understand why he did it".

I went through a nasty divorce without kids, but where my ex wife was fucking a very good friend of mine behind my back.  I had dreams of killing both of them, but they were just dreams and that's where it stayed.  

Link Posted: 1/3/2014 10:15:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I'm not following.

They were still together or separated?  Dead guy knew she was married, right?

It's one thing to sleep with a girl only to find out later that she has a man in her life, and plenty of us have been in that situation.  In that case, she's the bad guy.  It's a whole different thing to be banging a married woman when you know the deal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
It's a shame what a bad woman can get a good man to do.

I'm not following.

They were still together or separated?  Dead guy knew she was married, right?

It's one thing to sleep with a girl only to find out later that she has a man in her life, and plenty of us have been in that situation.  In that case, she's the bad guy.  It's a whole different thing to be banging a married woman when you know the deal.

Agreed....decades ago this wouldn't even have been an issue. Get caught knowingly sleeping with a married woman and get blasted by the husband = zero fucks given.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 10:18:11 PM EDT
[#33]
In her post she asked God why he didn't stop this from happening. I'm pretty sure adultery is a sin. Typical "religious" hypocrite.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 10:18:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

the woman did something very wrong

View Quote

She doesn't think she did.  By her own words, she's "happy now".
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 10:20:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
This. Shitty situation all around. Wife is a cunt. Husband is a psycho murdering shit bag.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There's no good guy here. Sucks most for the kids.
This. Shitty situation all around. Wife is a cunt. Husband is a psycho murdering shit bag.

Link Posted: 1/3/2014 10:20:46 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View Quote

i think its more of a i understand than a letting the guy off.

my give a fuck is on empty for the bitch and the guy, you dont fuck around and this shit doesn't happen.

Link Posted: 1/3/2014 10:22:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I don't believe he said that. I think she made it up to make his look even worse than he already does.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He told me if I didn't give him what he wanted he would kill our kids and put me in the trunk.

+1

Except that I think she did it to make the fact that she gave the murderer directions to the deceased house not her fault, "I was forced to do it".
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 10:22:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Anybody else thinking that this is just an elaborate way to 'get divorced and gain sole custody of the marital assets and children?'
View Quote

There was an agent suicide a week or so back in the same region.

Guy's ex-wife accused him of molesting the kids so she could get full custody.  He was totally cleared, but couldn't get a transfer away and his life was ruined, and he got treated like a child molester.  So he killed himself.

http://www.eaglepassdaily.com/latest-news/2470--border-patrol-agent-commits-suicide-months-after-being-cleared-of-sexual-assault-charges-

It's not "unknown what motivated" him to anyone who's from the area and knows anyone even remotely familiar with it.

Law enforcement marriages in remote locations with people who've relocated far far away from home tend to have the same kind of fucked-uppedness as military marriages.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 10:25:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
In her post she asked God why he didn't stop this from happening. I'm pretty sure adultery is a sin. Typical "religious" hypocrite.
View Quote

Implying God exists to prevent or cares to prevent this from happening.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 10:26:37 PM EDT
[#40]
No discussion of what round was used?
No analysis of the tactical situation dead guy found himself in? No recommendations of blading at 45?
Is this arfcom or facebook?
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 10:32:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Implying God exists prevent or cares to prevent this from happening.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Implying God exists prevent or cares to prevent this from happening.

I see this all the time. People who leave my place of employment with someone who is not their wife or husband and yet I'll see them in the pew the next Sunday. They're not true believers, just people who think that they can pull one over on God or that they're ok with Him because they go to church and were baptised once. I have my own sins to deal with and I'm not saying I'm better. But these people are just seat warmers and nothing more.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 10:41:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Unless the women is being screwed to death, just walk the fuck away. No reason to ruin anymore lives.
View Quote

When you compare the prison time served for some murders to the cost of divorce, that lady is lucky he didn't just shoot her instead.

Her sob story is fucking ridiculous, unless you think she wasn't going to take the guy to the cleaners whenever she was good and ready to do so.   What are the odds of that?
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 10:44:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Amazingly, campaigners on both sides have managed to turn this into a religion/anti-theism thread.  What's next, the potheads?

Guys, STFU already!
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 10:46:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Amazingly, campaigners on both sides have managed to turn this into a religion/anti-theism thread.  What's next, the potheads?

Guys, STFU already!
View Quote

13ers gonna 13.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 10:48:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

C'mon Sweetie, why the long face?

Link Posted: 1/3/2014 10:52:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
They are all made for each other.  

Sucks for the kids though.
View Quote

No kidding. Plenty of gutlessness, stupidity, and asshattery to go around.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 10:54:32 PM EDT
[#47]

I see 3 guilty parties.

Link Posted: 1/3/2014 10:54:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Damn, that's fucked up on all kinds of levels, starting with the bullshit story the wife wrote.  I especially liked the part about the Ambien. That made it legit.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 10:55:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

"Even though him dying was horrible, I'm very happy," Denise said. "I'm very thankful, because now I'm free.".  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chris

Wow, what a terrible thing to say.  Sounds like a real classy lady.  Husband was a Grade A idiot.  No woman is worth going to prison over, especially this one it would seem.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 10:56:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

This guy nailed it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I always call people that say they'd commit murder over their cheating wife fucking psychotic idiots that shouldn't own firearms, but holy shit that woman is definitely NOT worth murdering somebody over. Nevermind the fucked up shit she posted about the guy she was cheating with being her soulmate all while she was fucking around on the side.

Just an FYI, it's usually over the kids.      Sure, there is some jealousy, and some ego involved, but a man can get past that.

When a man contemplates his future life without his children, and all the while, paying child support to some disgusting whore to live her fantasy... It can break him.     It can make life not worth living.  Simple as that.  

When you get married and have children, you aren't allowed to go looking for your "one true love" anymore.  

The border patrol agent let her live out of compassion for his children.   That's it.

This guy nailed it.

Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top