Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/2/2014 11:40:31 AM EDT
Suddenly he's no longer on Clear Channel (and the biggest radio station here in the DFW area), and I understand he also lost stations across the country. Did he have a falling out with Clear Channel?

We get Michael Savage here unless we change stations, and while I tire of Hannity at times, Savage is just annoying with his yankee drone.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 2:15:36 PM EDT
[#1]
He got dumped here, too, in favor of a new local show by Ben Shapiro. I can't wait.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 2:17:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm sure that somehow, it's all Obama's fault, just like everything else in the world.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 2:18:12 PM EDT
[#3]
He is too much of a republican party cheerleader. Although lately less so. He used to be local here before he hit the big time.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 2:18:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I can't stand listening to him. All he does is high shrill voice against liberals, etc. He has this weird shrill voice that drives me crazy.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 2:18:59 PM EDT
[#5]
My dad was complaining over the holidays he used to have Hannity on one channel, and a good show on another channel, but now he has Hannity on two channels.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 2:20:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Still here in these parts . . . had on glenn beck and ann coulter the other night
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 2:22:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He is too much of a republican party cheerleader. Although lately less so. He used to be local here before he hit the big time.

View Quote
I tried listening to him back in 2007 and he did nothing but toe the Republican line.  He's not quite as bad about that now, but I just think he's fake and I still can't stand listening to him.  He never lets anyone talk, just cuts them off and talks over them.

Link Posted: 1/2/2014 2:22:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Hannity comes on and I cannot change the station fast enough.  Give me Mark Levin any day.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 2:23:49 PM EDT
[#9]
I believe he got a bigger contract that stipulated that his shows

would be broadcast live and not delayed. That caused a move

to different channels.

I listen to Shnitt on 970 here and he has to move to a different

station due to this. Hannity will be in Shnitt's old slot on 970
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 2:24:37 PM EDT
[#10]
They're persecuting him because he's a *slamming fist on desk* REAGAN CONSERVATIVE.

Like he even knows what that means.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 2:24:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't know. If anything he's losing support from the big government Republicans because of his recent questioning of some of their methods. You don't see all the old time McCains, Grahams etc......on his shows like a couple of years ago. He does a lot more holding their feet to the fire than he used to do.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 2:27:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Hey OP, he is now on 660 am KSKY in DFW 1400-1700
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 2:28:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Can't stand him.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 2:29:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 2:34:59 PM EDT
[#15]
I've always wondered why his lead in song is a song about domestic violence...followed by Toby Keith's Obama loving ass.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 2:35:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
We're getting Michael Savage as his replacement in the Chicago area.

Yippee....
View Quote

Same for WJR Detroit.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 2:43:56 PM EDT
[#17]
I can't stand that asshole, nothing gets me changing the channel faster than him. He is like the reverse image of a liberal shrieking about every little bullshit out of context crap, fuck him. Bring back Boortz!
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 2:45:40 PM EDT
[#18]
I hate Hannity with a fucking passion.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 2:45:57 PM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 1/2/2014 2:53:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Show's he's still on here on the Clear Channel station in Phoenix.

http://www.kfyi.com/onair/

I don't really care for Hannity, but I absolutely hate listening to Savage. I'd rather listen to nothing or bullshit pop music than Savage.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 2:54:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I can't stand listening to him. All he does is high shrill voice against liberals, etc. He has this weird shrill voice that drives me crazy.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/2/2014 2:59:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Hannity starts to question the Rs and all the sudden fewer stations, moved time slots.  Prolly not a coincident.  He was only useful as a R shill.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 3:02:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Michael Savage is what I listen to
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 3:04:24 PM EDT
[#24]
He's a good man and a Great American!
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 3:05:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
He's a good man and a Great American!
View Quote

Bobblehead!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 3:05:56 PM EDT
[#26]
He might be giving the republicans crap but he is still buddy's with Carl and Newt

Fuck him

And FBHO
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 3:07:04 PM EDT
[#27]
IIRC correctly, his last radio contract through ABC (?) was 5 years at $5M a year, so that was a big deal back then.

Perhaps too big of a deal?

Chris
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 3:09:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
to different channels.

View Quote

Thats what happened here too. Hannity has taken Shnitts spot
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 3:11:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Hey OP, he is now on 660 am KSKY in DFW 1400-1700
View Quote

And that sucks because I was a fan of JD Wells. I can't pick up 660 after about 6pm.....
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 3:12:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Probably because his radio show is horrible...and that's coming froma die hhard conservative.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 3:13:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Hannity sucks

Kinda excited about savage at 3
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 3:14:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Hannity comes on and I cannot change the station fast enough.  Give me Mark Levin any day.
View Quote

+1 He plays it safe in a time for the bold.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 3:20:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I've always wondered why his lead in song is a song about domestic violence...followed by Toby Keith's Obama loving ass.
View Quote

I knew Garth Brooks was an Obama bootlicker, but I didn't know T Keith was.  No big loss for me since I am an aging metal head.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 3:21:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
to different channels.

View Quote

I've listened to Schnitt for a good 3-4 years here in Miami.  He's bounced around time-wise, but he's a big AR15/CCW guy who can be a bit long winded, but I like him.

Chris
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 3:24:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Hannity sucks

Kinda excited about savage at 3
View Quote

The duche
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 3:26:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
to different channels.

Same here in Charleston.  I would rather listen to Shnitt.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 3:27:28 PM EDT
[#37]
As much as I like Sean, most of what he says is just opinion and he ain't the brightest bulb in the box.

He's no Rush, not by a damn site.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 3:35:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Levin rules them all.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 3:35:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Damn, someone else has asked those same questions? And I thought I was the only one.

Martina McBride (who sounds like she oughta be out in the lobby selling t-shirts at a Garth Brooks concert and doing karaoke at cheap hotel nightclubs...but I digress) singing about how her old man got drunk and smacker her around so she murdered him, burned his house down, and orphaned her own children to the county home while she went to prison??? I'm not condoning domestic or spousal abuse, man against woman OR woman against man.

THEN Toby Keith? Really...really?

Hell, I'm from Oklahoma and even I won't stand up for that sorry turncoat kenyan felator.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 3:37:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Levin rules them all.
View Quote

Not in ratings.

BORDERS, LANGUAGE, CULTURE!
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 3:42:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Martina McBride (who sounds like she oughta be out in the lobby selling t-shirts at a Garth Brooks concert and doing karaoke at cheap hotel nightclubs...but I digress) singing about how her old man got drunk and smacker her around so she murdered him, burned his house down, and orphaned her own children to the county home while she went to prison??? I'm not condoning domestic or spousal abuse, man against woman OR woman against man.

View Quote

Felony property damage and spousal murder are staples of female country. Carrie Underwood, The Band Perry, Dixie Chicks, the list goes on and on. The double standard pisses me off.

Link Posted: 1/2/2014 3:42:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

That + his fake laugh + RINO + the fact that he can't argue his way out of a paper bag = idiot.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 3:43:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I don't know. If anything he's losing support from the big government Republicans because of his recent questioning of some of their methods. You don't see all the old time McCains, Grahams etc......on his shows like a couple of years ago. He does a lot more holding their feet to the fire than he used to do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's been on Boehner's ass hot and heavy.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 3:43:25 PM EDT
[#44]
For all the Hannity haters, he's not going away. He just signed a new contract with Clear Channel.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 3:43:29 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View Quote

Yah, when I hear "we'll stick a boot in your ass" I know that it is time to change the channel...
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 3:45:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fuck that anti 2A piece of shit.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 3:46:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Yup here to. Savage replaced him on wjr. While hannity is not my favorite savage is a fucking loon. Good bye wjr hello wls streaming from lansing
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 3:52:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Damn, someone else has asked those same questions? And I thought I was the only one.

Hell, I'm from Oklahoma and even I won't stand up for that sorry turncoat kenyan felator.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not to mention the lyrics, if you ignore the true meaning of the song.

"Let the white dove sing."  Anti-war peace protests?
"Let the Right be wrong." Really?!?!?
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 3:52:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

MICHAEL SAVAGE :  Why We Need To Get Armed

Link Posted: 1/2/2014 3:52:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
He got dumped here, too, in favor of a new local show by Ben Shapiro. I can't wait.
View Quote

that might not be too bad.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top